Elfen World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elfen World (Remake)

+2
NyuuX
crane476
6 posters

Elfen World :: RPG :: RPG

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Elfen World (Remake) - Page 13 Empty Re: Elfen World (Remake)

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:52 pm

*Three days until the first civilian deaths and four days until the first military deaths to the depopulation plan*
Viva’s heart froze. They had stopped moving. This either meant they had run out of fuel and were now stranded long out sea, or, as he shortly later discovered with absence of the waves rocking the ship back and forth, they had landed on land. If an Island it is possible they would return to the ship, but if to the mainland than they might never return. He reasoned to himself that it was far more likely an island rather than the mainland, as he thinks he would have been half starved if they had finally gotten to the mainland while he was sleeping.
He was about to say a prayer for those that might die, of the diclonius crew or by them, but stopped himself, remembering that just because they had landed did not guarantee that everyone of them had left the ship. One or two may have stayed at the ship, maybe to guard the supplies, possibly as backup in case of something goes horribly wrong for them, or, most annoyingly for him, trying to hunt himself down.
He thought of a strategy of escape. He could not account for how many there would be nor who would stay, but he could still prepare himself. He went through multiple plans in his head, though he quickly realized most of them weren’t even good enough to be considered.
Finally he decided that his best approach was trying to swim out to see, seeing as it was unlikely that others knew how to swim, and he was also certain that he still would swim better than those that still knew how to swim.
With the plan of where to escape to semi made in his head, he started thinking of what to do to keep himself safe from someone possibly hunting him down. He knew that the flashbang and smoke tactic had worked perfectly well last time, but he is worried that the one that would catch him would either find him before he found her or they knew some way of not being affected by the flashbang and smoke grenade tactic.
He however worried he had no other choice but to rely on this older tactic and hope that it works again. If it failed, he could only rely on two things, his speed and luck.
As he was about to exit he listened carefully for whether somebody was there. He had long since learned to always listen for whether someone was out there. He closed his eyes ever so carefully and listened.
He could hear breathing but no footsteps. She was waiting for him. She was waiting for her prey. He guessed it was the one he had used the flashbang and smoke tactic on, Sophia, as he thought she was most likely to have reasons to hunt him down as well as more likely to be in wait for someone instead of patrolling the entire ship. He guessed he could be wrong but chose to stick with his assumption, since being ready for the worst likely possible situation would be the best for his own survival.
Then, something came to his mind. He put a wet rag around his mouth, the smell of it along being enough to get most people to gag, but he was used enough to the smell of the medicine on the rag. Even if it was particularly bad smelling.
He got the one thing he had been saving for a while. Gas grenade. Not smoke grenade, not flashbang grenade, not even a normal grenade, no, it was poison gas grenade. He really did not want to use it but he finally pulled the pin along with the smoke grenade, both of them making a hissing sound that he knew would alert Sophia that he was inside, but not of the gas grenade.
The wet rag he had around his mouth would be enough to protect himself from the poisonous gas, though not completely it would be enough. His eyes would still sting nonetheless from it. The flashbang grenade was ready for when Sophia would try to burst in and catch him, to confuse her more.
However the best thing he could hope for is if she doesn’t take the bait right away and still waits. If she does eventually the poisonous gas will spread and start filling the hallway by the room, enough to either make her sick, possibly unconscious or even killing her. He hoped that it would not be the last option, and hoped best it would be the second option since that would be the safest for himself as well as keeping her alive.
After that Viva’s plan was simple. Run. Run for his life. Run as fast as he can. Run faster than his body would allow him, and hope for the best.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*three/two days until the first civilian deaths and four/three days until the first military deaths to the depopulation plan, night time*
Ragnar was woken up by knocking on his door. He blinked a few times, trying to recollect what he could remember from his dream. For some reason he was having a harder time remembering this dream than the previous ones. He wondered why but realized that he could not find out the answer, so he settled with the guess that it had been because he was woken up in the middle of it.His attention turned to the door and he walked straight to it, not bothering putting on any shirt as he opened to answer.
He saw Darwin along with a few other scientists, many of them smiling. Ragnar raised an eyebrow and said “What is it? I was worried that we might have been attacked or something.” As he finished saying that a file was suddenly pushed on him and one of them said “It is a miracle sir, just read and check it”
Ragnar raised an eyebrow again but decided not to ask more question till after reading a bit of the file. If his pupils had been visible they would have widened along with the rest of his eyes.
“H-how?” he stammered out in shock. “The lowest estimates put it at ten to fifty years till you would finish this, h-how were you able to do th-this?”. One of the scientists answered back “Remember those mercenaries from a week or so, one of them had this unique genetic coding, it was a miracle in a blood pack”
Ragnar looked over to darwin, but instead of showing a melancholy look as he knew what this truly meant he gave a wide smile to everyone else and said “You all shall be known forever in history for your deeds, I will give the order right away for global distribution” The scientists were all smiling wide before going back to their workplace for work, filled with pride.
Ragnar meanwhile gave the orders and plan for the distribution of the genetic alteration, not giving a notice to the fact that his window was open. It would not however just contain those universal virus immunity that he had given all of his own specific people, but also the thing that the scientists had now discovered thanks to that miracle event.
Three billion. Three billion he could guarantee before the virus would start to truly hit its prime of wiping out its victims. But that is not the number that was hunting him.
One and half billion. One and half billion people, just within his own coalition, that he could not guarantee to be saved. Once he had thought those to be small and necessary numbers. It had made sense for him at the time. Population would not stop shrinking till at least twelve billion without some outside factors. As it is hunger and thirst were already a common thing, not to mention the lack of other resources. Many years later where more of those resources are consumed and even more people are there to consume, it would be an inevitable disaster if something wasn’t done about it. That is what he had thought. But that was still not the numbers bothering him the most.
Ten and fifty. Ten to fifty years. Ten to fifty years is what they had been expecting. Ten to fifty years is what he had planned for. Ten to fifty years is what he made his decision on. Ten to fifty years is the reason why he had made a mistake. Ten to fifty years is the reason why he made a mistake costing billions of lives. Ten to fifty years is the reason why he had doomed billions to death by his own mistakes, by his own pessimism, by his own fear for the future.
He stared at the ground. Unmoving. His expression showed nothing, nothing but sadness and regret. The discovery of those genes. Just if those genes had been discovered earlier he told himself.
The genes were a godsend and he could not curse anything other than that he had made a decision too early on something that this would have solved. There were several numerous different genes of value were discovered, including one that might be for limb regrowth though the scientists said they would need longer tests to make sure that one is compatible with most humans, but two were both ready for humans and the ones that were truly important to this sudden change of plans.
One had been something they were already working on, a way to get energy from the sun similar to plants. It was estimated to even by the most optimistic standards of taking minimum ten years to discover a way for it to be compatible with humans and diclonius, but they were already compatible within in this person’s blood, as well as the other gene. The other gene was probably the easier to find a way but riskier to experiment, and that is for the body to adjust its heating, similar to a lizards body temperature being reliant on the environment, but instead a hybrid system that adjusts to the heat of the environment, meaning in warmer places the body could cool itself by lowering its own heating, which would not just be good to rapidly cool the body but also to save energy.
The combination of the two could eliminate all starvation, or at least all starvation in the territories that get this gene. More importantly, this would diverge a huge amount of fresh water from farming and to providing drinks for people, cutting down thirst as well.
His plan of distributing this as much as he could along with the virus immunity would be risky. Gene alteration on people is considered illegal by most countries standards, and the only way he could ever get the numbers he desire would be a huge divergence of several industries. Multiple of distribution and drug companies had been forcibly taken by the state within his coalition influence area, though they were to be compensated later he assured them. Someone is bound to notice something is going on, regardless of whether they would figure it out or not.
He looked over to his shelf by his bed. He opened and pulled out a knife. The knife was a combat knife for self defense, though he did not need it himself. Over billion people were to die because of his mistakes. Over a billion of people were to die because of his pessimism. Over a billion people were to die because of him.
He put the blade to his neck. Everytime throughout his life he believed that he was the cause of someone’s death. His mother’s death. His foster father's heart attack. His father’s murder. And now countless people. He had already given the plans that were to save as many as he could from himself. He was not gonna let any more die because of himself.
He breathed in slowly. Closing his eyes. He gripped the knife tightly, pressing it to his neck without breaking through his skin. He was not gonna let himself be the monster he was born as, or at least die before it goes further.
As he hesitated he thought what he was gonna lose, everything of this realm, only to be replaced by flames to burn off his eternal mistakes, or worse yet, nothingness. He was ready to accept that though, he deserved nothing better. That is when suddenly something hit him in the back. No, not hit, something rammed into his back and he felt two hands trying to pull his hand that held the knife away from his throat. They were in no way strong enough to do so. Some foolish people who held sympathy for someone who did not deserve it. However, as he was gonna force the knife before the person could interfere anymore and possibly stop this he heard a sad and crying voice say behind him while struggling “P-pl-please d-don’t”
It was Amera’s voice. He moved the knife away from his throat and turned to look at the mutant that he had conversed several times before. Someone that he considered a friend, with tears in her eyes. He felt the sting of a sword going through his heart worse than the flames that had burned him so badly before, as the hurt and sad look on her face was clear with her tears dripping.
He bothered not to ask, he bothered not to think, he bothered not to find out how she had gotten there, or how long she had been there. He just felt more guilt. Even when he tries to end his ability to ever hurt someone again, he ends up hurting someone close. Sure, it wasn’t physical, and he thought it to be irrational for her to care for someone like him, but he still ended up hurting her.
He put away the knife and was about to say something when she said “P-pl-please don’t e-ever do th-that...w-why w-would you try th-that?” Ragnar felt another pang of pain and tried to form a sentence, eventually blurting out “I am a monster...I o-only h-hurt others...even wh-when I try to do good...I destroy...I ruin...I h-hurt...everytime I try to change, h-hoping f-for better the s-same th-thing happens a-again...the cycle n-never ends...I am not worth it...I do not deserve to live for what i-i have d-done...and will inevitably d-do...”
Ragnar tried to not look her in they eyes as he said that, glancing away. He then felt her suddenly hugging him. He looked and saw she was crying into his chest while hugging him, blurting out “y-you d-dying w-won’t make th-things be-better, y-you de-deserve to live, like e-everyone e-else...pl-please don’t k-ki-kill yourself...please d-don’t...please don’t...people care a-about you...I c-ca-care a-ab-about you...y-you c-can ch-change f-for the b-be-better...”
It hurt him seeing her like this, tears starting to fill in his own eyes. Partly it was due to seeing how much he had hurt her, and everything else he had and will hurt because of himself, but the other was comfort of seeing someone close, someone close that cared for him.
He started hugging back, careful to not hurt her. He did not want to hurt her more. Ragnar eventually said “I-I am s-sorry...” Amera answered back by tightening her hug on him.
They stayed like that for long time, comforting one another. The warmth of each other comforting them, as they held the hug even after both had fallen asleep.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:01 pm

Zero and Suzuki watched as Elena shot a bullet at Inagi, blood gushed out of Inagi, more than they thought would come out from a bullet wound. They then suddenly notice Inagi’s body wither away as the blood poured out. A few seconds later and the blood then moved quickly into the vents. It was obvious that Inagi had survived the gunshot and is retreating using his magic. Zero was annoyed by this, but what else was he going to do? There was more important matters in front of them.

"I suppose you two might want to come as well. Though its up to you." She said over to the leaders of the E.U, the Blood Mask Zero and Queen Suzuki. Pushing the handle of her wheelchair, she moved out.

“I guess we have time to kill…” Zero said, his voice lacking any care, he was only interested in this new information that they are going to receive. “What about you my Lady?”

“I haven’t gotten an urgent call from headquarters, so I’m sure we have enough time to find out about this information from the undead…” Suzuki replied before the two followed Elena out.

-------------------

Adam and Eve spent the next few hours in the city, heading into shops and eating at restaurants.

“Do you like what I’m wearing?” Eve asked Adam, giving him a seductive look as she wears a revealing dress.

“I don’t like it, take it off” Adam replied, not caring.

“Oh Adam! If I knew you were going to say that, I would have taken you with me to the dressing room” Eve said with a wink.

“Just shut up and change back…”

“Hey Adam, want to share the drink I have?” Eve asked with a wink.

“No…”

“Want to feed each other dessert?” Eve asked, again trying to do something together with Adam.

“...Fine” Adam said, giving up. Eve could only smirk in success as the two begin to feed each other their ice cream sundae. Eve succeeded in making Adam smile before they leave and head back to the E.U headquarters, hoping that Jamie and Suzuki return when they arrive.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Lily smiled at the cute young diclonius that came to greet her before she ended up getting shut down by the guard's glares. She was led to a plain room and she most certainly didn't miss the complete lack of man power. She began to worry about whether or not the G.O. had the power to stop Ragnar in the few days that were left. She was led to the main chamber where Elena herself sat with Zero and Suzuki.

"So it's true...you are alive." Lily blinked nervously. She still hadn't be entirely prepared to reveal the fact that she was still alive to the world, but she hadn't felt that she had a choice.

"Aye, that's true." She chuckled nervously. "I, uh, had to fake my death, I even had a fake body ready for it just in case. I imagine I owe an apology to some." She glanced at Zero and nodded slightly. "My reason for coming out of hiding was due to some rather urgent news." She then pulled the tablet with the data on the virus from her bag. "This tablet has all the data on a virus created by Ragnar of Iceland's scientists. I cannot say for sure if the virus has been launched, but I hope your scientists can get a cure together in time."

She looked over her shoulder nervously, expecting to see the Solitary Watcher coming up to kill her, but she already knew that wasn't his style. He had already tried to kill her three years ago in a surprise attack, even now she still hadn't seen his face. This made for a high stakes game of cat and mouse for her and the Watcher. In fact, the only reason she knew it was the Watcher was because her contacts and knowledge let her learn of the man's nickname and his legendary status. Never before had she met an opponent nearly as intelligent as he, in fact she could easily say that they were both equally matched for intelligence which was something that scared her.

She expect one of them to ask why she disappeared, but she really didn't want to explain.

----------------------------------------

Lester brooded on his flight back home. Shortly after his meeting with the US General, the President gave him a call accepting Lester's offer. He had expected a positive response from them anyways. Now he had to deal with Inagi's disappearance, which meant he'd have to scry the rogue mage's location. Inagi's punishment would come swiftly and may likely be lethal. Even if he had started using blood magic out of desperation, continued use would only gradually make him more unstable, especially if he started using high level blood magic.

Inagi would only fall further into madness and only grow more and more obsessive with things that motivate them. Eventually he would be destroyed by those often destructive behaviors.

-----------------------------------

Inagi grinned as he found a locker room to check out his new body. It was quite fit with more muscles than he was used to. His hair was blonde now and he had grey eyes as opposed to black hair with green eyes. This new body was good enough. This body had been infected by the virus, but now that Inagi had taken over that problem was quickly purged from this body.

"Maybe I should wait around to find out who's responsible for this virus," he mumbled to himself and he noticed his voice was much deeper than before. He really wanted to kill the person that threatened his prey with such a deadly virus. There was little chance that they knew where he was now, and he was confident he could easily escape if he had to.

-----------------------------------

Sten pulled his phone from his pocket as the device went off. He saw a notification that Lily had come to the G.O. Headquarters and smiled. It certainly wouldn't be easy to kill her there, but he never expected it to be that way with her. After all she was the greatest challenge he had ever come across. He began making preparations to kill her.

--------------------------------

Sophia heard a familiar hissing sound. Viva had shown up. He was using a smoke grenade again, it had to be that. She grinned eagerly and moved so the wind pushed the gas away from her. She waited as she ended up noticing the gas wasn't smoke, but some other gas. She didn't dare to get near it, but she knew that she had him trapped so long as Ariel allowed for her to stay here.

She began to wonder how he knew she was there, but she imagine he was just being extra careful. After all, in this breeze it wasn't likely she could have been heard and she wasn't in a place that was easy to see until it was too late. His peculiar healing ability irritated her, but she would simply tear him apart. The two doors that he could leave were within the reach of her vectors if she stood right between them, but she couldn't do that since she was avoiding the gas coming from one of the doors. She trusted she could be quick enough to catch the man if he came from the other side. This time she wouldn't toy with him.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:53 am

*Three days until the first civilian deaths and four days until the first military deaths to the depopulation plan*
Viva almost smiled when he heard her by her footsteps, expecting her to close in and fall into the trap that was now ready, that is to say till she stopped. He waited, hoping he just did not hear it for some other noise, yet despite his concentration of trying to find that noise and attempt to ignore other noises he could not hear it, because there were no more footsteps.
Viva was now scared. He was not fully sure how long the gas was gonna last. He knew it was gonna last at the minimum ten to fifteen minutes, but he was not knowledgeable enough on other factors that could extend it or even what the normal length was for the gas to remain, all he knew is that he had to take the initiative soon.
However, Viva couldn’t move. Viva was paralyzed with fear. It had been so long since the last time that happened to him. He did not curse it, nor did he pray for anything, he just did not move.
The flashbang was still in his hand. But he did not realize that. He had lost connection to the world. He was drawing blank as the fear enveloped him that he might have failed, that he might die soon. If her vectors were long enough he could be ripped apart the moment he exits the door, and what if she is ready for him and the flashbang grenade? Those questions did not enter his mind, but they were nonetheless present in his mind.
Lost in fear and despair he became unaware of his surroundings, only to be surrounded by questions such as whether his foster mother and foster sister would be alright with him now gone, whether his life had been blessed or cursed, whether his afterlife would be painful or joyous. The question whether the afterlife existed or not never entered his mind, and it had never been present in his mind.
What finally brought him back to reality was searing pain, but this time not from the tearing eyes. Before realizing where the pain came from he noticed the door that had been in front of him was slamming open, far more gas and smoke spilling out of the room. He saw this all as his body had exited said room, and realized the pain came from his shoulder, the bone having been shattered by the force of suddenly opening the door. His hand was already throwing the flashbang, pin pulled before the door having opened, towards the dicloni that he had heard before, who he recognised as Sophia from before, before he fully realized what had happened.
His body now moved, every fiber of his muscles pushing him onwards as he ran as fast as he could and even faster than that, not looking back to see whether Sophia was in pursuit, he knew she was or was gonna be. He was forcing himself towards the sea, despite the pain as small bones shattered by force and muscles ripped and bruised along with it just to be regenerated in time before the unintentional self inflicted injuries could slow him down, rinse and repeat.
What he did not realize is that he had still missed one other thing he had done and happened to him. Along with his regenerated lizard like hand she would have been able to see just how bad the gas had truly been hurting his eyes. The sting of pain that brought tear to them wasn’t something simple and painful but mostly harmless in the long term like teargas, but it had been literally worked like light acid, which was enough to cause long term damage to his eyes since he stayed long time in it and even his skin if he had stayed for even longer, a detail he had missed about the gas. Sophia would have for a moment though gotten a good view of what had happened to his eyes if she would look in his direction as a high pitched animal like hiss emitted back in response from Viva, his lizard eyes glaring before moving away along with the body.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:02 am

"Is that so?" Elena replied in her usual deadpanned and serious tone. She took the tablet from her and looked down at it, checking the information for a few seconds without speaking. She read it carefully, taking in all the knowledge that this device had and then held onto it.

"Good. Right now my men are working on a antidote for this virus. But because of its sudden arrival we did not have much preparation. This will undoubtedly be useful. I thank you."

She gave the device to one of her men.

"Hand this over to Lt. General Zen, he will be able to make use of this."

"Aye madam!" The soldier answered with a salute, leaving the room with the tablet in his hands.

The cold eyed woman with the patch over her eye that had once been shot out long ago spoke to the red haired woman who had faked her death.

"I'm sure you've been aware of what's been going on, Brennan. It took all that we had to finally take down Ominmbus and Schlenzanner..."

Teressa swallowed and tried to hide her nervous disposition.

"But despite the massive causalities, the victory was perhaps worth it. Omnimbus is now gone and we acquired a serum that now quells the urges of the horned girls to kill humans. All of them in this place have been given this serum. They will not fall for their instinctive urges again. Not only that but we've also managed to replicate the serum as well. It would be little problem to pass this on through the world."

She sighed, her thoughts turning just for a moment to her young daughter, so bright and full of life and joy. She was a cold woman by nature, life had turned her mind to stone. But deep down she still had a human heart and soul and making a world that accepted her daughter was one worth the fight.

"Although there will always be issues, humanity would certainly trust these girls knowing that their instincts are not to kill humans. Plus at this point, we have certainly contained abilities to match their own. We are more or less equal in strength so now we must see each other as equals as well."

Elena sighed deeply.

"Despite taking this world into war. Schlenzanner was the one who ultimately crafted and gave us this medicine to save the very species he vowed to kill. Perhaps deep down he understood his mistake. Maybe he thought that part of him had to make reprimands. I guess at this point we will never know."

Her one eye, uncovered sternly starred back at the red haired woman whose intelligence was rivaled only by a select few.

"You have returned Lilianna Brennan. I will not ask why you faked your death and disappeared. Such things are only important when they need to be. All I ask you...is if you will support us?"
---
---

"Thank you." Zen stated as he was given the device. If Ominmbus, which was composed of ex-members of the Great Order, could create an anti-instinct serum. Then they could create an antidote for this accursed virus

He continued walking passed a few doors and then stopped about a foot away from the next. It was about two more minutes that the door opened up and the Brigadier Genderal came out.

"How did it go?"

"Well enough." Vast said with his usual smirk. "We're getting weapons deployment ready and mapping done. Statistics will finished soon. I've got something rather special in store for our lovely Master General. I think she'll be quite pleased with it."

"It's getting dangerous eh Xurtius? It's almost kind of fun, getting put on the edge like this. But we have to win at all cost."

"Aye..." The stoic man replied with that single word.
Reric
Reric
Admin

https://elfenworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Lily listened as Elena spoke. She was surprised and happy to hear that Hector was the one that created a way to suppress the urge that dicloni had to kill. She was glad that Hector could be so thoughtful and some of the past respect she had for the man returned. Then came Elena's next words.

"You have returned Lilianna Brennan. I will not ask why you faked your death and disappeared. Such things are only important when they need to be. All I ask you...is if you will support us?"

Lily felt like that was a silly question. She had never stopped supporting the GO. She had worked from the shadows and never sent anything directly to the GO until now, but she had never stopped searching for threats like Yamato or Excalibur. She scratched the back of her head with a smile. "Well, I can honestly say, I never stopped supporting you all. Even if you hadn't heard from me directly I often used the Rosary... well what's left of it... to send you all information that I found."

--------------------------------------------

Sophia waited. She waited for what seemed to be forever. She remained tense and expecting Viva to come out any time. She finally heard the familiar sound of a grenade hitting the deck. A flashbang. She quickly covered her eyes and was far enough from the flashbang to not be deafened by the device. She then heard the door slam open and saw Viva rushing for the sea.

She lashed out grabbing for his body with her vectors so she could lift him into the air and rip him to shreds. He was no longer looking human, but she didn't care as she only wanted revenge for the humiliation of failing to kill him earlier.

---------------------------------------------

"Hey, Randy." Inagi felt a hand on his shoulder. "You OK? You look a little pale."

Inagi took a moment to respond. "I'm fine, fuck off."

He heard a short chuckle. "Always a hardass. Alright, well I'll see you on our shift tonight."

Inagi grunted once. He had no intention on that. He hadn't realized that there was someone else in the room with him, but he was so focused on checking out his new body he hadn't realized. He left the locker room and headed down the hallway. His intention was to stay out of the way, but still around so when action started coming around he could join in.

----------------------------------------------

Lester finally made it back to his Mt Fuji base and he quickly made his way to his scrying orb and settled down. He began to work his magic in order to locate Inagi and within a few minutes he had his sights on the GO Headquarters. He felt frustrated that Inagi would go and do something so stupid. He scanned and found the husk that was Inagi's body and then cursed out loud. Bodyswitching made it impossible for a scrying orb to find its target unless the user knew which body the target was in.

He sat back to relax and calm down. So many pieces of his plan where going astray that it was angering. While the overall plan wasn't compromised yet, he would have preferred everything to have gone right, but he still had to wary of the dangers that were only growing in strength. There was no way he'd be able to get the GO as an ally as they were more interested in protecting the diclonius race than destroying them, and mages were so rare that he needed to get his inoculations to create mages. He needed to begin by distributing it to his yakuza connections and the USA and having them begin the spread. A rebirth of magic was on hand, and he would be hailed as a savior. Someone that protected the world from dangers like the diclonius race.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:53 pm

Viva’s body seemed to almost move by itself, or at least that is how Viva felt like was going on. He could not process what was happening around him fast enough to keep up with his body. He didn’t realize till he hit the floor of the ship that he had lost huge chunks of his body.
His body hadn’t stopped moving when the vectors had tried to grab him, instead the body seemed to either try push through it, resulting in body parts being removed, or in the case of limbs, they were suddenly ripped off like they weren’t even attached. His body’s momentum still threw him a good distance, the loud thud followed by bruises while blood splattered and bled out rapidly out of his wounds.
The pain started flowing into his mind as he started blacking out. The last thing he said before blacking out was “Why?”
The body wasn’t moving. It was completely frozen for a moment. If sophia would give herself time to check the blood, intentionally or not, she would also discover that his blood wasn’t warm. It wasn’t regenerating. At least for a moment. Faster than the eye could see the body suddenly launched itself, almost like a snake, towards the ocean. It still did not show any sign that it was breathing.
Before Sophia’s eyes she would be able to see, and hear, his lost limbs and body parts regenerate. This was far more rapid than the previous limb regeneration of Viva’s arm, though it was also significantly louder and more painful as well.
However, along with his previous limbs she would also be able to see a new limb grow. It was long, by the time it had fully grown it had become as long as Viva was tall. It along with the rest of his body seemed to move far more like a lizard. His body moving from side to side rapidly.
He was moving far faster than he had moments before. All of this caused him horrific pain, yet, he could not realize that, as his body kept on moving while his mind seemingly blacked out from the world around him.
----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if the post isn't good enough, I had to kinda rush it because of my computer breaking and I needed to use another computer that I had limited time on.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:18 pm

"That's good to hear." The young woman in the wheelchair replied. "We need as many powerful allies as we can get in our situation. The world is changing so much. I still remember the very first day this whole thing came into being. When the existence between humanity and the Diclonoius came into contact."

She pointed to her missing eye covered by the black eye patch.

"I still remember the brat who shot out my eye. I remember the incessant argument with that girl named #44 when we attacked Yamamoto's base those many years ago. A lot of things have happened and we have gained many enemies and allies."

"But you chose us!" Teressa pipped in. Until now she felt like that one person in a group that didn't know what anyone was talking about so there was that embarrassing silence on her part. "You still chose to help out the Diclonoius."

Elena shook her head.

"It is true now that I am helping your kind, but it is now out of some goodness of heart. Even with my daughter I am not so foolish at to let my emotions take the better of me."

Teressa tilted her head quizzically.

"It was hard, to gain the trust of the horned humans. The only reason I am trying to help you all out now is because we know there are ways to suppress your urges to kill humanity. That alone is a huge step in the relationship between us and you.

Before then, we had to enact huge laws and regulations. Regulations that many of you did not agree with. We were at an crossroad. You all wanted freedom from the tyranny of humanity's rule. We all wanted protection from your violent and destructive nature."

She spoke the truth to the brown skinned girl. She told the truth without any hesitation because she was the kind of a woman who could not afford hesitation.

"We we're on a war, still are I suppose, between humanity and the Diclonius. There is no doubt which side I would have chose. Regardless of my daughter or anyone else, I would have killed every last horned girl to protect humanity.

But that isn't the case. I have given you all the chances and have received the gifts to both change your future and protect us.

Of course, we will have more hurdles."

Aye. Even if they stopped this war and created equal rights, there would still be discrimination. There would always be trouble. But it was possible to overcome that.

Teressa then looked back over at Lily, though not before her eyes traveled over Zero. For some reason she felt herself blushing.

"You must be really important. Master General Squratoli really respects you."

"Of course I do." Elena stated in a matter of fact tone. "She is quite possibly the smartest being in the world, who appears to have even survived death itself."

It wasn't a literal statement of course.

"And if I recall correctly, she was one of the greatest supporters of your kind. We, not only at the G.O but your very species owes a lot to her. This woman whose intelligence is rivaled by none."

Aye. Lilianna Brennan was indeed a woman of great aptitude. Elena, with her arrogance and pride could easily tell that. It wasn't just because she was an ally. She recognized true strength.

Everyone had strength, but some of them took an almost unparalleled expedition.

There was Lilianna Brennan with her vast intelligence, smarter than anyone, always able to find an answer among the chaos. Skilled in the utmost regards. Who could possibly match her intelligence.

The Red Queen.

There was Hector Schelnzanner. The man who possessed the greatest determination and conviction of any human on earth. Could anyone ever hope to match his strength? Could any human ever hope to accomplish what he alone set out to do?

The Grand King of Law.

Jamie Dark. That man who desires and and resolution did not go unhindered. His fights and his wars, his great desire to protect the ones he loved. This was the one who stood between the great determination and destruction and overcame it.

The Blood Mask.

Kenshi. A lone swordsman from the woods. It had been years since anyone had heard from him. But there was one they could never forget. That skill, that adaptation. The greatest techniques ever created and utilized by the most perfect swordsman.

The Black Demon of the Mountain.

There was that man, Ragnar. Who had achieved such collection and achievement in this short time. What could have gone through that head to achieve such a momentum in history?

The Radical Momentum (Notes: Yeah I just made up some name)

The Queen Ariel and her instincts of destruction and pride Lasciel. They were not merely Queens of a race, they represented all that they meant. The destruction, the death and the hate but also the pride, the power and the ability to always move forward. Enemies or not, one could not deny the strength and prowess that this girl had.

The Eternal Queen. (Notes: Again just made up a name)

There were many strong people in this world. Elena was a woman who was an astounding leader. One could never deny what the likes of those Diclonoius like #44 had done to make the world so much better for everyone. There were many strong fellows, men, women, children, you name it.

But those above them, were just a step above them all. They represented something beyond the normal scope.

The Red Queen, Lilianna Brennan.

The King of Determination, Hector Schlenzanner.

The Blood Mask, Jamie Dark.

The Black Demon of the Mountain, Kenshi

The Radical Momentum, Ragnar

The Eternal Queen, Ariel/Lasciel.

What would the world bring next?
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:55 am

Ariel's assault on Hawaii was brutal. The port was their main escape route along with the airstrip, and she and her dicloni had taken the both of them over. Now the only hope the Hawaiians had to escape was via private docks and airstrips of which there was limited space. In the several hours of their assault, they had managed to destroy all the planes and severe damage to most of the ships. Many human casualties were had and several buildings of the main city were burning.

The police had done their best to hold up against Ariel and Lasciel's leadership, but they could only save so many people. Ariel found and recruited two more dicloni to their ranks much to her pleasure. Ariel had realized that Sophia had stayed behind waiting for her prey, and she accepted that trusting that she would be able to deal with the man named Viva by herself.

She watched a small private plane lift into the air far in the distance and frowned. She had wanted to annihilate as many humans as possible before word spread around and resistance came in full force, but now it would be only a matter of time before humanity launched a response of some sort. She wondered just how few people were on that plane and if many more would escape.

"Humanity's real struggle begins," commented Lasciel as she watched the plane get farther away. She had been right next to Ariel the entire time. She then turned her cold gaze to Ariel. "We shall destroy them all. All for our silpelits and the queens that failed."

Ariel snorted. "The queens that failed don't deserve it. We shall be the ones to carve the path. The Original Queen and I."

Lasciel smirked. Ariel was so close to being ready. She could feel their connection growing stronger and stronger as Ariel fell further and further into her primal state. She turned to face the destruction going on in the city around them. "Indeed."

--------------------------------------------------

Alana finally arrived at the docks where Ariel landed with her diclonius followers. She could feel every single one of them. One was in the ship still. Attacking something. All of them were attacking something somewhere. There were probably forty of them give or take a few. The aura she felt her sister giving off was something vicious and primal. Something only a monster could have.

---------------------------------------------------

Sophia howled in rage as she again failed to kill Viva whatever he had become as it slithered into the water. She had torn pieces from it and still it lived. She launched herself towards the edge of the ship and saw the ripples in the water where it fell in. "I'll kill you! I swear it!" All she could do right now was bellow in anger and frustration.

She left the ship to join her sisters and vent on some human prey when she noticed the aura of a diclonius that felt similar to that of Ariel, but different all at the same time. She followed her senses until she came to Alana. She looked at her with a puzzled expression, she had no idea who this was. She knew Ariel was fighting in the city behind her, and yet a diclonius with the same aura was right here. "Who are you?"

Alana glowered at the silpelit that came up and demanded her to identify herself. She was still a queen, even if she had been gone from the world for a couple years. "I am a queen." She let her aura rush free to overwhelm the silpelit. She knew that any surprise she might have had on Ariel would be gone now, but that didn't matter to her now. She was on the same location and that was all that mattered. In fact she counted on Ariel to come to her.

Sophia backed off when she felt the aura flow from Alana. This was a genuine queen aura. She felt as if she was being washed away and that everything that she was would wash away. She knew that any fight that happened between her and Alana would result in her death, and yet she still had to maintain her loyalty to her queen. She stood strong against the power of Alana's aura and looked the queen defiantly in the eye. "What are you going to do here?"

Sophia had a feeling that things would not go well if this queen stayed.

Alana looked past Sophia, this silpelit meant nothing to her. No her attention was focused on Ariel would was clearly reacting to her aura.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ariel felt it hit her from the sea, Alana's aura. Something in it felt wrong, and yet she knew that this was her sister. Lasciel's eyes flared with hateful emotion and she turned her entire body to face the direction Alana's power came from. Ariel watched Lasciel's reaction with some puzzlement. "She was killed. I felt it when it happened. How is she here?" Both of them spoke at the same time.

They paused and then Ariel spoke. "Something isn't right." She remembered the night that she joined Zero and Alice on the assault of Excalibur's base. She remembered being unable to come along due to her injury. She remembered feeling the connection between the two of them shatter as Alana died. She rubbed her eyes to focus herself when she realized that there were tears flowing down her face. How long had it been since she last cried? She didn't remember.

"We need to go there now." Lasciel's response was direct and strained as if she were holding back strong emotions. Lasciel feared what would happen if the sisters reconnected. It could very well mean her own destruction. Together they headed towards Alana.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophia glared at Alana, she didn't like being ignored, even if this was a queen she was used to getting some respect. She grabbed Alana with a hand to get her attention aggressively. "What are you doing here?"

Alana turned her cold gaze to Sophia and felt the silpelit's grip loosen almost immediately. "I am here for Ariel. Now let me go." Her order held the same power of the aura that emanated from her and Sophia reacted immediately out of fear.

She could feel Ariel getting closer by the second and yet her aura felt split. Almost as if two bodies held the same aura. Whatever that meant she was curious about it.

Ariel landed on the beach with Lasciel right behind her. Her gaze settled right on her sister. She noticed Sophia was nearby, but her focus was almost completely focused on this clone.

Alana extended her arms in greeting. "Ariel, my sister. You've changed quite a bit. You've gone from trying to create unity between humans and dicloni to destroying the very thing you sought. The very thing we sought." Her voice was very disappointed matching her expression.

Excalibur's orders resonated within her mind. Kill. She acted immediately by launching herself right at Ariel with all four vectors extended to attack.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:05 pm

*Gasp*
Viva inhaled huge amount of air as he resurfaced. He could not remember how he got into the sea, last thing he remembered was overwhelming pain from wounds that he had been sure would be the end of him.
He looked around. He was quite a distance away from the beach but he was still clearly in sight, as well as the beach itself being in sight. He saw some dicloni, two it seemed. From a distance it was hard to say who they were but he guessed one was Sophia from before and the other one was Ariel from what he could tell.
That was when he felt something touch his leg he looked down and saw what had happened. A tail, a scaly tail, along with more limbs and body parts that were scaly as well. He made the assumption that is what had saved him and that Sophia had just dumped the body into the sea or something, satisfied with what she had done, and he had somehow survived and healed without her knowledge. He assumed she did that to ‘feed him to the sharks’ as she had told him the first time they met.
But as he looked at his body, all he could say was “Huh, nice”
He considered what next he should do. Whether he should try to swim to somewhere and hope for the best, try to get a boat and hope for the best, possibly even trying to get a plane, though he dismissed that last idea since that would require him to get on land and also because he has no idea how to fly a plane. He then reasoned that getting a boat was also not safe since he had no doubt that they had done something to prevent people’s escape.
Sighing thinking he was gonna have to swim to somewhere safe, unsure whether he even could do that, he made a glance towards the beach for no particular reason and his lizard like eyes suddenly widened at the sight of two more dicloni, one of them looking exactly like Ariel from what he could tell.
Two of them that looked like Ariel, at least from where he was, made him curious as to what was going on. Not enough for him to get closer but enough for him to stay where he was, a safe good distance away from them while still having them in his sight.
While only his head was above the surface he would still be visible for the dicloni there if they bothered to look over, though they would be able to also see a boat quite a distance further behind Viva that seemed to be closing in on him.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:20 pm

Suzuki and Zero listened carefully as Lily spoke about why she came out of hiding. She presented Elena with a tablet, full of information on the virus that Ragnar and his scientists had created. Elena looked carefully at the information on the tablet before giving it to one of her soldiers to go and hand it to Zen.

"I'm sure you've been aware of what's been going on, Brennan. It took all that we had to finally take down Ominmbus and Schlenzanner..."

Indeed it did, so many men lost their lives to fight Hector and his Ominmbus group as Hector tried to become the ruler of this world, calling himself the ‘Grand King of Law’ and tried to kill all the diclonius in the world. Unfortunately for Hector, Zero, along with his E.U. army and the G.O was able to stop Hector’s plans, as well as Zero hitting the finishing blow that ended the former G.O Captains short reign as he sunk to the bottom of the ocean on the island that the dutchman had claimed as the base of his group. While the world may see Hector as an evil man, Zero will always see Hector as the man that wanted nothing more than to protect the world that he cherished so much and did everything he did that he thought was right, even when he knew it was wrong.

"But despite the massive casualties, the victory was perhaps worth it. Omnimbus is now gone and we acquired a serum that now quells the urges of the horned girls to kill humans. All of them in this place have been given this serum. They will not fall for their instinctive urges again. Not only that but we've also managed to replicate the serum as well. It would be little problem to pass this on through the world."

This is true, thanks to Hector, the one that wanted to kill the diclonius, helped create a cure to their ‘voice’ inside their head. With this, humans and diclonius have a much better chance at living in a peaceful world together. This also helps Zero and Suzuki in their plan for their perfect world, but right now, Ragnar threatens this.

"Well, I can honestly say, I never stopped supporting you all. Even if you hadn't heard from me directly I often used the Rosary... well what's left of it... to send you all information that I found."

"That's good to hear." The young woman in the wheelchair replied. "We need as many powerful allies as we can get in our situation. The world is changing so much. I still remember the very first day this whole thing came into being. When the existence between humanity and the Diclonoius came into contact."

Elena went about what happened to her eye, as well as replying to the diclonius that was also in the room.

Zero took off his mask and placed it down. The effects of the years fighting can be seen on his face, the demon eye that now takes a more permanent appearance on his right eye. This eye allows Zero to see the diclonius invisible hands, making fights against them easier as the diclonius that attack him will have no advantage or surprise. On his face you can also see the cuts from the battle, including the scar from the last battle.

Zero remained quiet, as there was no need to speak at this moment, nor was any of it directed to him. Suzuki did the same as Zero, remaining quiet as the conversation went, there was no need to speak as what they would say would have already been said earlier and it was pointless to repeat it.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:14 pm

“Ragnar, drink your damn tea.”
“How often do I have to tell you, I do not drink tea, the other parts of me do but not I, hell, I am fairly certain I am the only one of them interested in alcohol, but at least provide me with something else, like coffee or soda?”
“No, I give you alcohol and you won’t stop drinking it, I want you sober for these conversations, as for the coffee and soda, I do not have any here.”
“How do you live without soda or coffee?”
“Tea is good...also I never said I didn’t have alcohol, it is just I am not gonna let you drink it, but enough small talk, lets get to our discussion.”
*sigh* “Fine, what is it you want to complain about now?”
“Why did you not stop them? You almost got all of yourselves killed by not stopping them, we were lucky that she suddenly flew in to snap them out of it.”
“I tried to stop them, the problem is that it was two against one, hell, one of them has greater control anyway that I alone, so it was a fairly shitty situation all around.”
“Oh for fucks sake, why did I have to get stuck with you, the other two are at least either highly calculated or highly caring.”
“HA! Oh, sure, one of them has far more morality than I do and the other is far calmer than me, at least in appearance, but do not bother scoffing at my skills.”
“That was the mistake I made, thought you would be far more useful, ambitious and ready to use violence, but now I find the calculating diplomat and the caring administrator to be doing better than mister ambitious conqueror.”
“One, be happy, they clearly are doing well without your help, hell, better than anyone before us. Secondly, we both understand that what is coming is gonna need me more than anyone else. Thirdly, why do you care what we truly accomplish? All you want is that we produce a descendant to be a successor for you, and last time I checked I am both still alive and still got my dick so no worry, if bad gets to worse I will find a way.”
*Groan* “For one thing I want to not be wasted throughout history as a weapon for failures, which so far has for the most part been just that until recently, for another I also would like you to fulfill your goals anyway for yourselves anyway, and finally I prefer that you do not force anything, the caring administrator seems to actually have a chance to be happy with his mate, that was the reason why you talk so much to me.”
“That and also cause I got few others to talk to, also, please don’t refer to her as a ‘mate’, it sounds a bit wrong when you say it like that and even then they haven’t as you say ‘mated’, mainly just talked and bonded. She is nice of what I can tell.”
“Yeah yeah, whatever. I do wonder though how the children would look like, and more importantly how powerful they will be. If lucky they will be strong, smart, have vectors and even have those wings of their mother, not to mention all that other shit that you added to your body.”
“...I just hope they turn out to be him rather than me.”
“Oh? But despite all your minor annoyances you are so much more fun, not restricted by stupid ideals like not killing. Admit it, you would have wanted to kill the EU bitch if it weren’t overly idiotic”
“...Do not call her a bitch.”
“What? Killing alright in your books but a few insults not?”
“Not an adequate description of her. I may or may not end up killing her in the future, or at least attempt so, but if I will then I shall give her a respectful death, regardless of whether it will be by caving in her throat beneath my feet, decapitation or a quick fleeting stab into her heart. Everyone deserves some respect or love in death, and seeing as I can not love my enemy I can only naturally respect my enemy.”
“You can always hate your enemy.”
“And how did that work out for you?”
“...”
“Then again, you are immortal now, guess hatred really does pay off.”
“...”
“What is it Surtur’s?”
“You are gonna be waking up soon, we are done for tonight”

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:38 pm

Lily listened as Teresa and Elena spoke with each other. Elena took on a sort of motherly role in a way as she explained to the young dicloni why Lily was important and the basics of the events that lead up to today. She waited until Elena's last statement to speak up again.

"And if I recall correctly, she was one of the greatest supporters of your kind. We, not only at the G.O but your very species owes a lot to her. This woman whose intelligence is rivaled by none."

Lily put her hands on her hips proudly with a big grin. "Aye, before I discovered that Hector had created a suppressant for dicloni rage, I figured out meditative techniques to do so. I believe the community I created by doing so is still around and living in northern Japan."

Lily worried a little bit about how Celeste was doing as she was the closest of all the diclonius in that community to Lily.

Lily finally looked over to Zero with an interested look. "You've been quiet, dearie, do you really have nothing to say?"

-------------------------------------------------

Ariel was shocked when Alana struck at her and thus was completely unprepared. She had known something wasn't quite right, but she hadn't been expecting a direct attack from her. Fortunately, Lasciel was ready for her and intercepted the incoming danger.

Sophia hesitated again as the three powerful dicloni clashed. She had yet to actually process what exactly was going on since it all happened so suddenly. She quickly recovered, however, because her queen was under attack, sister or no. She lashed at Alana with her vectors.

Alana stopped moving forward as Lasciel blocked her with her vectors. That similar aura still confused her yet. "What are y-" She felt Sophia strike her from behind, but the shielding created by Excalibur prevented a lot of the damage that could have been caused. She then shot a free vector right at Sophia's throat before she could react.

Sophia gasped as blood spurt from her throat. She hadn't even had time to react to the speed and power that Alana had. She had to let Ariel know what she saw when she attacked Alana. She choked and looked fearfully towards Ariel. She had to tell her about the resistance that Alana had to her vector. It was unnatural. She collapsed, the darkness was coming. She had to tell her, but her eyes were so heavy.

Ariel watched as Sophia died right before her. She was her first follower. Her most loyal friend and Alana had killed her. She glowered at Alana. That was not her sister. That was just a monster clone. A fake. She deserved to be destroyed. "Lasciel," she growled. "We're killing this thing." A massive aura of hatred and anger exploded from her.

Lasciel grinned hungrily as she pushed Alana back and regrouped with Ariel. Alana set herself into a strong defensive stance and activated the offensive protocol that Excalibur had installed into her. This fight would take everything she had.

Last edited by drewccapp on Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:12 pm

Viva looked with sorry and worried eyes as the dicloni started to fight each other. Unknowingly he had swam very slowly towards them with the waves, barely noticeable to his distracted mind. He heard something approaching behind him, but right before he did he witnessed Sophia’s throat getting cut.
Something clicked in him. His rationality, fear, anger, frustration, longing of his family and instincts of self preservation all suddenly disappeared as he saw the red liquid he was all too familiar with coming from Sophia’s throat.
He dove under the water, seconds before a net used to capture alligators could catch him from the boat that had been nearing him, as he swam with all his force towards land. His tail helped him propel himself at far higher speeds than he would otherwise have gone, though even then he did not arrive till after it was clear that Alana and Ariel were concentrated on each other for the fight.
He arrived, crawling almost on all fours to keep himself as unnoticeable as he could. He only made a quick glance towards Alana, Ariel and Lasciel to make sure they weren’t gonna suddenly go after him, though he noticed now just how different looking the one he had earlier mistaken for Ariel was, even though they had some similarities that had confused him at a distance.
He went straight to the body of Sophia as silently as he could without taking a long time. The rest of the world disappeared for Viva. He did not check whether she was already dead or not, he did not hesitate out of fear from her nor anger towards her, he right away pulled out what he had and started his work.
He made sure first that the trachea was open to secure a patent airway. He then started breathing into her, trying to keep her breath or restore it. He also started applying pressure to keep down the bleeding. He then quickly enough took out some of his equipment and sewed up the wound in her throat, careful to make sure that he did not damage it anymore than it already was.
He was fast. He had to be fast. He always needed to be fast if he was gonna save lives. It was a skill that he had trained for long time and valued above most else.
He delicately than picked her up, as if he was trying to avoid breaking her. He then tried to run away from there, knowing that a single strike from a vector, intentionally or not, would end her if she was already not dead, which he did not know yet as it had not entered his mind to check whether she was dead or not, or a little bit of both.
He ran faster now than he had when trying to run for his own life. He still kept himself low and made sure that Sophia was properly supported, making sure she would not get hurt more in case if she could still be saved.
The moment he got into a safe position away from the battle he got back to his work, putting her carefully down and taking out his supplies to deal with the blood loss. He started to inject her with some normal saline followed up with PRBC’s while still trying to breath into her and doing chest compressions on her. He quickly realized though that he did not have enough of it so he pulled something out that he had requested long ago for and used several times before.
He made sure it was clean before stabbing one end into himself and then the other into Sophia. Turning it on his blood was slowly but safely being pumped into her while he continued trying to breath into her and do chest compressions.He didn’t need to know what her blood type was since he was a 0- meaning it would always be safe to give her.
He was hoping that his efforts were working, he had accomplished miracles before and hoped that it would happen again. With one quick prayer under his breath he finally checked whether his efforts were in vain or not, the thought of what he would do if he was successful not entering his mind. And while he already knew what he was gonna do if she was dead the possibility that it could have been impossible to save her never entered his mind either.
Unbeknownst to him his blood was doing something unusual inside Sophia. It was regenerating and healing small wounds. His blood held the same properties as the rest of his body had, it had helped him save people before in events that he always called miracles, however, it had not always been enough to save someone.
With a soft and worried voice he whispered to Sophia hoping she would hear him “Please don’t die”.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:49 pm

It was for all for naught. A sad pained tired expression formed on Viva’s face when he realized it was all for naught. He disconnected the little pump from himself and Sophia’s body, it would be pointless giving her more blood.
He bandaged himself and her. He cleaned the wound. Some would think it to be pointless but he did not think it to be so. He pulled out his little cross and uttered a prayer for her in latin. When he was done saying it he then said with a weak and weary smile “I hope you can rest now” some tears forming in his eyes while he stroked her eyes closed.
He looked around to make sure no one was close by and then went off for a short time. Moments later he came back with a wooden cross. It wasn’t a great one as it seemed to be made out of a broken fence but it still held up.
He carved ‘Sophia’ on it with a knife before putting it down next to Sophia. If it weren’t for the stitches on her throat and her lack of breath he could mistake her for being soundly asleep.
He started then digging with a small trench shovel close by. He knew it was gonna take awhile but he wasn’t going to stop till he was done digging a grave for her. He knew very well she would never do that for him, but that didn’t matter.
He felt exhausted, having been running, swimming, hiding, barely surviving and trying to save someone else, which included giving blood, and now he was digging a grave for the person who had attempted to kill him earlier that day. Despite the aches in his muscles and the dizziness in his head he did not stop his digging.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:19 am

This peaked the young woman's interest. That was right, there had been a community, perhaps several of them that Lily had helped to create in which Diclonoius and humans had learned to cope with each other. Hector Schlenzanner had attacked one of them before and forced them to retreat but to have others brought a new idea to Elena's head.

"I want to visit this community again Lily. Do you still know the location of this place? I believe we can learn a few things and maybe find some new clues there. Even nothing else I still want to head over there anyways and see how things are going over there."

She believed that meeting up with outside forces would better benefit her and the Great Order.
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Fri May 15, 2015 5:33 pm

"I want to visit this community again Lily. Do you still know the location of this place? I believe we can learn a few things and maybe find some new clues there. Even nothing else I still want to head over there anyways and see how things are going over there."

Lily nodded, she had been keeping track of her community's movements. They hadn't left Japan and her brother had taken over running the operation although he didn't know the techniques as well as she did. "Aye, I can even bring ya there, dearie." She then scratched her head as she thought about Celeste and Donald. "My brother and friend are going to kill me though." Her voice was half joking half nervous. She'd have to explain that she wasn't actually dead and that made her uncomfortable.

She hesitated as she didn't exactly want to initiate travel immediately, and wasn't sure when exactly the young diclonius wanted to leave.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Sun May 17, 2015 8:42 pm

"You've been quiet, dearie, do you really have nothing to say?" Zero looked at Lily and simply didn’t respond. Again, he felt like there was nothing for him to say. Because of this, Lily and Elena continued their conversation.

Eventually Zero started to get annoyed with the conversation and how it was going off topic from what it originally was. Suzuki could see that Zero did not like how this was going, and was going to say something, but before she could Zero stood up and finally spoke. “If this is all the information that you had for us, then I see no point of me staying” Zero said with an annoyed look on his face. “I already hate that man from Iceland after he pretty much turned up to our place and pretty much demand that we obey his demands or else we somehow have to go to war, this new info gives me even more reason to end that greedy sod and his plan to take over”

Zero’s annoyed face quickly disappeared as he let himself calm down for a quick second. His eyes quickly glanced at the diclonius girl named Teressa. For some reason, she seemed familiar, but Zero has never been to Brazil or to any part of South America, nor knows or anyone from that continent that came over, so what made her seem familiar? Zero simply ignored it and put his mask back on and headed towards the door. “I’m heading back, I have a continent of problems to sort out…” Zero said before he left the room. Suzuki quickly stood up, bowed to Master General Elena before quickly heading out of the room to catch up with Zero.

“I thought we said that we would remain quiet until they had finally finished?” Suzuki said to Zero with an annoyed look.

“Yeah? Well I had enough! I just want to go back to our headquarters and sort out the issues that we have currently going on in our group, because after what we found out what that Icelandic bastard is doing, I am not too far off going to his country and kill every single one of his people!” Zero said with an angry tone.

“And jeopardize our plan? Is that what you want to do? Because that is what will happen if you do this”

“I know that! That is why I need to head back and get to work, before I do something that I will regret…”
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Wed May 20, 2015 1:26 am

"This entire issue has become a real pain the ass." Elena stated with an aggravated tone mostly to herself. Her cold glare directed at nobody made the hairs on the back of Teressa's neck stand up. It was surprising how scary humans could be sometimes.

"You will come with me, Teressa."

"Oh?" The girl muttered.

"It's time see the benefit you have beyond a simple janitor in this place. I don't know why you came here or what your purpose is. Frankly the only reason you are here is because you are not a threat to me. If it ever came to you betraying us, I'd crush you and toss you into the garbage."

"Y-Y-Yes Master General. I would never do that, really."

"I know you won't." Elena answered back strictly. "Lily, whenever we can, I want to leave as soon as possible. I will be gathering a few of my men to come with me. I assume that I can expect the best from the Diclonius over there right? This community was designed so that they and humans can live together.

The G.O has already given the vaccine to the Diclonius here. There won't be any worries of them ever giving into their primal urges again. But I do not believe that has been done with the ones in that community right?"

She narrowed her single eye.

"I am not trying to distrust you. But this wound on my eye given to me long ago is the proof that I need to be careful. When you are ready, tell me, and I will gather the men to head off together with us."
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:59 am

As time went as Zero and Suzuki was heading back to E.U Headquarters, it gave Zero time to calm down after how he felt after getting information about Ragnar. “The bastard will pay for what he has done” Zero thought to himself. Who is he to choose who lives and die in this world? No matter if Ragnar thinks this is for the good of the planet, he has no right to let billions of innocent lives die for his plan, there is much better ways to solve these problems that did not require killing millions of people. “Didn’t he plan a Union group with Qatar? Last thing I remember about that country is that a few higher ups were caught by US government for corruption and got prison for life...A country like that is not a good thing to be involved with” Zero continued in his thoughts. “They are not even European! And if they want to be, they have to get approval from us first, and I’m not going to let a country that has let thousands of workers die and pretty much being treated as slaves into our group, it’s not right…”

Eventually Zero was no longer deep in thought as they landed at the E.U Headquarters. Zero and Suzuki were then ambushed by the media. “How did they get through the gate?” Zero thought, it seemed his going to have a word with the bodyguards who seem to be missing from the front.

“Sources have told me that the Leader of Iceland had a meeting with the E.U and it did not end well, could you please confirm this?” One reporter asked.

“Lady Rose! Is it true that Iceland’s leader made you angry and threatened you?” Another reporter asked. How did they know of the meeting and what went down. Zero seemed annoyed and guessed that one of the other European leaders had possibly blurted out what happened.

“Damn idiots! What part of ‘This is a private meeting’ don’t they understand?” Zero thought as he began to get more annoyed. Before the reports could get closer with their microphones, an energy like sword swung past and cut the microphones in half.

“What the?” The reporters all said as they see their equipment break in front of them.

“Lady Rose and Zero are currently busy and have no time to answer to people like you” The man said as he placed his sword back on his back.

“Who the hell are you?” The reporters asked in anger.

“I am their personal bodyguard, The Azure Knight, Adam Walker, and I will not let them waste valuable time answering questions from you, so I think it’s time for you to leave…” Adam said as he gave them an angry look. The reporters looked angry, but chose to leave. “What a pain!” Adam said as he relaxed himself before turning around to Zero. “Jamie...it’s been awhile…”

“It has Adam...please come inside...we have much to talk about...”
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:02 pm

*Two days until the first civilian deaths and three days until the first military deaths to the depopulation plan*
Darwin enjoyed his coffee. He enjoyed everything about the coffee, from its taste, to its texture to even how the warm liquid reminded him of the warmth of hot chocolate that he drank when he was a young boy.
He was surprised when he heard a groan from nowhere, before he noticed Ragnar walking into the break room. Darwin noticed there was something a bit off about him this morning. Only the two of them were in the break room at this time, so it was fairly quiet beyond the groans from Ragnar. Ragnar then decided to take a seat next to Darwin.
“Darwin” started Ragnar before groaning again and rubbing his temple, then he continued “What do you think I should do?”
Darwin raised his eyebrow at this. Ragnar very rarely needed a council to genuinely make good and effective decisions and policies, most of the time he only held councils for things to be done after his death or if it requires others to do certain very specific work.
Darwin asked “Is it about last night?” Ragnar responded with a half hearted voice “Kinda, but about after you left” Darwin nodded and said “Go on” he was unsure whether it would be anything he could help with, but he was ready to at least try.
“See, after you and the others left, I tried to kill myself” Darwin almost dropped his mug hearing that. He knew Ragnar was unstable and most likely needed more psychological support but he hadn’t realized it was so severe.
“I tried to, after realizing that it's my fault that not just billions will die, but billions will die unnecessarily. That fact reminded me what I am, a monster, born a monster and destined to be a monster...but I don’t want to be one. The feeling of destiny playing with me, forcing me to be what I resist, it all came down on me...”
Darwin was unsure how he is supposed to deal with this. He would call in a psychologist but this issue revolved around a dangerous secret and even then he might end up making things worse while trying to get one. So instead he asked “What stopped you?”
There was a pause. Ragnar’s burned face with dark red orbs for eyes gave a weak and wary smile before saying “Amera jumped in, I guess she was by my window when I was about to finish myself off, she wasn’t strong enough to stop me physically, though she delayed it. But she helped comfort me, calm me down and talk me down out of it...for some reason I just couldn’t do it...her pain was all that was needed to tell me not to stop myself permanently...” he then shook himself and said “What should I do? Should I embrace the monster I am and do the best with it, or should I reject all of it and become weak, powerless and inactive?”
---
As night fell a new diclonius could be detected from the EU headquarters and was approaching the EU headquarters. She was wearing a hoodie to cover up her horns and moving fast. She looked ahead with determined blue eyes and moved faster as she started to close in. She was on a mission and knew what she had to do.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:44 am

“5 years...5 years it has been since we have seen each other…” Zero said to Adam.

“It has...although I would rather forget the last time we saw each other…” Adam replied back to Zero with a sad look.

“True, I too would like to forget the last time, but I can’t...so many memories, both good and bad…” Zero angrily clenched his fist. “But Excalibur...he is the one that tried to ruin our lives, destroy our kingdom and kill us...and now only us 4 remain from our great kingdom”

“Only 4? So you mean-”

“Yes” Suzuki quickly replied. “We had help to find and identify all the bodies that could still be recognized and your sister was one of the bodies...I’m sorry” Suzuki continued with a sad look.

Adam clenched his fist as a tear fell down his face. “No...I can’t get angry, no matter how long it has taken me to find her...we wouldn’t be alive if she didn’t protect us, so I can’t waste our time by crying about it” Adam said as he wiped away his tears.

The three then tried to lighten the mood by talking about their childhood and remembering the fun memories of the past until Zero and Suzuki felt the mood had returned to normal.

“So what you going to do now?” Zero asked Adam.

“Easy, what I had been doing many years ago...fight for the Azure Kingdom and work for you two” Adam replied with a smirk.

“Good” Zero looked back at Adam with a smirk of his own. “We could use more people, especially with Eve around again with her intelligence.

“Indeed!” Eve replied with a cheeky smile. “I have already connected myself to your network, and have access to all files, cameras and can protect you from any hack attempt”

“That’s what I expected from you” Zero replied with a smirk. “Now that this is all done, we need to show you the place and quickly start on what needs to be done” Zero then stood up and him and Suzuki lead Adam and Eve around the headquarters, giving them a tour of where everything is and where they will mostly be working. Adam arriving has boosted the E.U with his incredible handy work with machines and weapons, as well as his A.I Eve, who can research and examine all areas to find the best suited action to take.

-----------------

It was night time at the E.U headquarters and all the nightshift soldiers were patrolling the building, including Anna, who was instructed to guard at night time incase for enemy diclonius that planned attacks while they slept. Eve was situated in the room that she and Adam was given and connected herself to the computer to upload her data and to read all the files she found on the system. She wanted to learn everything that Zero and Suzuki have done during the last 5 years, if any, and hopes to understand why.

Half an hour went as Anna continued to walk through corridor after corridor, she was bored. “Why does master make me do the night shifts? I’d much prefer to sleep...with him in bed with me” Anna said to herself with an evil smirk. “...That was a joke...oh wait...no one else is here but me...sigh” Anna said to herself, realising that she couldn’t be her funny self if no one else is around. Suddenly Anna sensed an unknown diclonius heading towards the headquarters and quickly made her way towards the diclonius. An advantage to Anna after what happened to her a few years is that she is diclonius silent, meaning that no other diclonius can sense her, nor feel how powerful she really is. This helps when she faces cocky diclnouis that think they will win because she appears to be no threat, but then is quickly beat once Anna attacks. Anna didn’t take long before she was in view of the intruder and prepared to fight if the hooded diclonius attacked.

“It would be wise to retreat intruder…”
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:20 am

The diclonius suddenly jumped back and got into a fighting position, her eyes concentrated on Anna. She then said in a heavy german accent “Calm down, I only want to talk and make an offer, I have no interest in fighting you. I simply require assistance from here to accomplish a little mission of mine. Can you get me in contact with whoever handles assassinations here?”
She had four vectors, but only meter long. They had gotten into position to defend herself rather than be ready for the offensive. She calmly removed her hoodie, revealing her horns and long brown hair. She then broke her serious face with a smile and said in a more friendly tone “My name is Helga Edelstein.”

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:04 am

“Calm down, I only want to talk and make an offer, I have no interest in fighting you. I simply require assistance from here to accomplish a little mission of mine. Can you get me in contact with whoever handles assassinations here?”

The hooded diclonius put herself in a fighting position, understandably as she did not see Anna until she was close. The German sounding diclonius took off her hood, showing her horns and brown hair, as well as present a friendly smile.

“My name is Helga Edelstein.”

Anna did not change expression as the diclonius tried to be friendly, mostly because she couldn’t really, same with how she talked, her normal monotone sound speech was what she has always sound like since Zero first met her.

“If you had no interest in fighting and only wanted assistance...trying to infiltrate the place you want help from is not the best thing to accomplish your goal…” Anna replied to Helga. “If you wanted our help, turning up during our open hours is more recommended, plus we don’t have anyone that specializes in assassinations, the only one that is close enough to that is my Master and Lady Rose’s husband Zero” Anna placed her two swords back into their place and dropped the fighting stance. “It won’t be long till the other soldiers notice that I am not patrolling and find me here and see you, so I would suggest leaving now and come back tomorrow, I promise to get you a meeting with my Master, so you can make your offer then ok?” Anna asked Helga. She now waited for what her response will be.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Helga frowned a bit before pulling out a memory card out of under her shirt. “Here is the information of the offer, I doubt I will survive long enough to talk to your master about it tomorrow, but everything should be on this” She then tossed it over to Anna before saying “Hopefully I will make it back tomorrow to discuss it in person.” And before another word was given she already started to leave.
On the device was extensive information on the planned target, Ragnar Tyrson, a lot of information that couldn’t be found on the public records about him, including his medical reports and such, which indicated many signs of developing health conditions from his massive size.
It mentions that he is the only known living family member of his group and due to how the deal works, if he dies prior to being crowned, all deals that had been made to him with the nordic countries with exception of Iceland would end which would secure their place in the EU.
It also gives information on the only known planned public appearance will be at a special dinner tomorrow night, and she had been able to secure three special tickets through second hand means for it but couldn’t use it herself because she was being hunted for reasons unspecified. The code of the tickets were on the card itself.
At the end of it wished good luck if she wouldn't be able to deliver it in person. She wasn’t able to meet Zero the day after.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next