Elfen World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elfen World (Remake)

+2
NyuuX
crane476
6 posters

Elfen World :: RPG :: RPG

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Elfen World (Remake) - Page 14 Empty Re: Elfen World (Remake)

Post by Jamie Dark Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:21 pm

Anna watched as Helga frowned before pulling out a memory card out from under her skirt. “Here is the information of the offer, I doubt I will survive long enough to talk to your master about it tomorrow, but everything should be on this” Helga then tossed the card at Anna, which she caught without flinching. “Hopefully I will make it back tomorrow to discuss it in person.” Anna then watched as the german diclonius made her leave. The first thought that came to Anna’s mind was heading towards Eve, she could scan the device and safely get the info on the device, if the diclonius was speaking the truth. Anna quickly made her way to the guest room, where Adam and Eve will be sleeping for the time being.

“What brings your cute face at this hour?” Eve asked Anna with her usual flirtish mood.

“I need you to scan this memory card to see if what this woman said was true, if it is, this will be helpful for Master in helping to stop Ragnar” Anna replied. Eve quickly understood and took the card from Anna and plugged it in the computer. She only took a few seconds to go through all the data.

“Yep, the info on this is true, it contains records of Ragnar that can’t be found on any public file on him, it has his health condition that relates to his bigger than average size, as well as something that Zero would love to hear” Eve said with a smirk.

“What is it?” Adam asked with a yawn.

“If Ragnar dies before being crowned, then what he has planned with this united group of the E.U countries he plans on taking from Zero, will fall and the countries will stay under Zero’s control” Eve said, keeping the smirk on her face.

“There is also info about a public appearance from Ragnar and this card includes three tickets for the dinner”

“It’s best Zero decide on who goes to that, considering what he will be told, he will probably want to go himself” Adam said as he began to scretch.

“Indeed, we have no time to waste, we have to let Zero know now” The three quickly made their way out of the room and towards Zero’s bedroom. He may be asleep and would probably not like to be woken up, but it was urgent. The three reached the door and knocked, they heard nothing so decide to open the door and walk in. They seemed surprised to see that Zero was not asleep, but was sitting by the window with the window door open.

“Master? You are not sleeping?” Anna asked.

“No, it has been a busy day…” Zero replied while still staring out the window, gazing at the blight lit moon. “I see that someone was able to make their way into our headquarters, I also saw that you found them and was given something Anna...what was it?”

“A memory card” Anna quickly replied. “It contained information on Ragnar that is not public, like his health condition that involves his larger than life size, as well as what happens if he dies”

“Interesting...what happens?” Zero asked.

“If Ragnar dies before being crowned, then everything he has planned with his united group will not go through and the E.U countries will go back to us” Anna replied back to her master. They could not see it, due to Zero facing away from them, but he had the biggest grin on his face.

“All Ragnar has to do is die? And all this stupid group thing will be over? This is just too easy!” Zero thought to himself, but he knew he couldn’t just straight up and kill him, it would cause too much trouble for him, he had to plan it out to make sure it went his way. He would also now have something against Ragnar to get a cure made for the virus he planned. This was just too good for Zero until he heard the next bit.

“There is also three special tickets for a dinner tomorrow that Ragnar will be attending” Anna continued.

“Excellent! I will go to that personally” Zero said as he stood up from the window.

“We knew you would say that” Adam said as yawned again. “I want to go to, would be nice to go to something fancy for once, plus I can probably get some info out while I am there”

“Indeed, it would be good to have you there, Eve would probably draw too much attention with her looks” Zero said to Adam. Eve blushed a bit as she was being told that she was too pretty to go.

“True...but what about you? Won’t you draw attention?” Adam asked.

“He won’t…” Suzuki replied as she sat up from the bed. “Anyone from our past will believe Jamie to be dead after the attack, plus most people do not know who the person behind Zero is, meaning that most people have not seen the face behind the mask, something we do to make sure Zero can freely go to places when he takes the mask off to keep attention away” Suzuki continued as she let out a yawn. “Zero will wear a colour lense for his red eye and dress smartly, as if he was just a regular person” Suzuki then laid down. “Now goodnight!”

Zero quickly led the three outside to continue the conversation. “The person who gave you this, who were they?” Zero asked.

“A diclonius called Helga Edelstein” Anna replied. “She wanted help in assassination and came here...but when she gave me this, she said that she might not survive meeting you tomorrow, it sounds like someone is after her” Anna continued.

“I see” Zero said, going through what was just told in his head. “She came all this way looking for help, if she is in danger then we need to help her, she has helped us greatly with this info, how she got it is surprising and she could a very useful ally so I will help” Zero continued.

“Anna, in the morning you and Eve will go through the cameras through the whole of the area, if we are lucky we might find her and who might be after her or the act of her being caught” Zero then looked at Adam. “I want you to go around the place and ask if anyone has seen her, hopefully someone will”

“Got it” Adam replied.

“Alright! Now bed, we have a lot of work to do” Zero said to the three. The three waved good bye and headed back to their rooms. Zero then yawned. “Wow that’s a first, I actually feel sleepy for once. Zero then went back to his room and got in bed. Tomorrow they were going to find this diclonius and save her from whoever was after her, after all, she put herself in danger going this far to give info on Ragnar that isn’t public, could whoever be after be doing so for Ragnar’s sake? Zero didn’t know, but nothing was going to stop him, with the info he has on Ragnar now, he has everything to get Ragnar to do what he says, so for now, it is time to play the waiting game, because he has a fancy dinner to go to...
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:32 pm

*Three days until the first civilian deaths and four days until the first military deaths to the depopulation plan*
Helga was moving quickly, as far as she was concerned she was already dead if she couldn’t make it to her hideout. It was almost an hour after she had left the E.U. headquarters that she had almost made it to her hideout on the edge of the city when she noticed a light in the distance.
Turning around she saw a big fire in the distance. A chill went down her spine as she realized what it had to be, a distraction. Her pursuers knew that her value was great enough to risk an explosion and starting a fire on the other side of the city to keep away police and other emergency forces.
Quickly thereafter the area she was in lost all power. All lights went out and all devices as well, and if she had checked she would have found out that it wasn’t a simple cut off the power, but rather frying the electric equipment in the area.
The area was completely dark and silent. She looked around herself, desperately trying to find out where her pursuers were hiding in the shadows. She steadied her breathing and got into a fighting position. She listened carefully for any movement.
*Bang* *Bang* *BANG* *Bang* *Bang*
Five shots, simultaneously. All of them had silencers to lower the noise, though it didn’t matter for the biggest one that went easily through her vectors. The main big one went for one of her horns, knocking her out cold, the others had shot her in the limbs. Her vectors had saved her right arm from a bullet but the others had been too focused protecting the head and chest.
By the time she would wake up she was somewhere unknown, missing one of her horns, strapped to a hospital bed with several drips attached to her, one by the back of the neck. For reasons she did not know she was missing her vectors. She could hear some music in the distance, her mind and body still numb before closing her eyes once more, getting one last glimpse of a man standing guard over her.
---
*Two days until the first civilian deaths and three days until the first military deaths to the depopulation plan*
“The finest wine for the finest dinner?”
“I believe the king would appreciate that for his guests, am I correct sir?”
Ragnar simply nodded with a smile.
“I entrust that you know the finest for my guests, either way, I certainly have heard of fine things from hungarian wine.”
Ragnar grabbed one of the bottles, almost as if to check if it was genuine he looked over it as he said “Stories tell of it being so good it was used to bribe in diplomatic dealings, it is quite interesting how much the desire for alcohol had changed history you know, helped in austrian diplomacy, made russians choose christianity over islam and the killer of the great hun. But I digress, go on with the preparations.”
“Yes sir!”
“Any special request for the young lady?”
Ragnar turned over to Amera, her wings hidden under special clothes. He smiled to her and gave her a look telling her that she may ask for anything she wants. Instead she requested in a shy voice “No thanks, but can you maybe have some simple juice, for any young kids that might be brought here.”
“As you wish lady, we will have some prepared for the kids.”
Amera smiled and as Ragnar started moving she followed. The staff had been very nice to her, even though they were so busy at work, preparing for the evening. Eventually Ragnar said in a friendly tone “Do you know why I planned this dinner tonight and here?”
Amera shook her head but gave a small friendly grin and said “No, but I bet you are about to tell me why?”
Ragnar smiled wider before saying “Tonight is Ljósanótt, roughly translated to ‘night of light’, its this town’s signature celebration. When it gets late in the evening bunch of fireworks will light up the sky by those cliffs over there” he points over to some cliffs next to a harbor not far away from the town square.
A smile of joy spread over her face and she says in an excited tone “That sounds wonderful, I can’t wait for tonight.”
Ragnar nodded with a smile of his own saying with a joyful voice “Same here, though until the guests arrive we could go on exploring the town a bit.”
“Yeah, lets do that” said Armera happily.
As they were about to leave the main house a young man walked up to them and asked “Where are you going, sir and lady?”
Ragnar said “Around town, what is your name?”
The young man saluted and said “Ægir, sir! I can be your guide around town, I lived here when I was a kid and have regularly visited it.”
Ragnar smiled and said “That is good to hear, plus it probably is for the best to have a soldier close by in case something goes wrong.”
“So, what is the first place you two want to visit?”
Ragnar looked over to Amera, expecting her to answer. Shily she asked “Do you know where the ice cream store might be?”
Ægir smiled and said “Yes, follow me right over here” before leading them to their destination. The day passed and soon enough evening was on its way. Multitude of guests, both from Iceland and from elsewhere, including the old royal families of Norway, Sweden and Denmark, and some leaders from the arabic countries. Other important figures had also arrived from multitudes of countries.
The dinner had been prepared with many seats, fine music and variety of excellent food and drinks. There even was a corner for kids with juice, soda, hot dogs, pizzas and hamburgers along with cakes and ice cream.
In one of the rooms Ragnar was preparing himself for the evening, going into the finest clothes he had. He was a bit paranoid, but not of being attacked. That was always a possibility, what he was worried about is if the night wasn’t fine or good, or if he did something stupid or embarrassing in front of Amera.
That is not to say he wasn’t taking precautions for the evening, a bullet proof vest was under his fine clothes and multiple of guards and emergency helpers were stationed. Even some soldiers had been stationed to keep the peace and be ready to respond to any emergency.
He tries to distract himself by going over his plans for the evening, though when that wasn’t enough he started going over more plans in his head, including two specific ones he had initiated earlier today. Eventually he calmed himself enough and exited his room.
Right outside was Ægir and Darwin. Darwin was in a suit as well and smiled to Ragnar. Ægir was also wearing a suit, disguising his soldier background, he smiled to Ragnar like Darwin. A moment later Amera stepped out of her room, wearing a beautiful white dress, her wings still hidden. Ragnar swore he had lost his breath upon seeing her but he was able to assure himself he was still breathing when she got closer.
“Evening, Amera” said Ragnar with a smile to her.
“Evening to you as well, Ragnar” said Amera to Ragnar with a smile.
They headed for the dining area. Once in the area the four of them sat down in four reserved chair. A few guards were close by, with something covered by a blanket right behind Ragnar and between the two guards.
The old nordic royal families had seats close by, along with several other highly important figures. Other dinner members who had not been on a special list for being important in some way were being let in now, those that had bought the tickets would start flooding in, taking up seats as waiters came along to serve them whatever they wanted. Ragnar was in sight of everyone in the great and big dining hall, smiling and not eating or drinking till all had arrived.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:49 pm

Morning arrived and Adam, Anna and Eve got straight to work. Adam and Anna walked around the city and asked anyone about Helga, sadly they got nothing. Eve on the other hand was going through hours and hours of CCTV footage from all around the city, in hopes of possibly seeing Helga. She noticed that a fire had broken out not too long after Helga’s appearance at the headquarters and most of the police and the fire brigade had arrived.

“If you were after someone, you wouldn’t cause the attention of the police, it would too much hassle trying to get your target and escape the police...unless...the fire is a distraction to isolate Helga and distance herself from anyone that could help!” Eve thought to herself as she went through the footage. She then noticed on the other screen a hooded figure making their way through the streets. “This must be Helga!” Eve thought, she then noticed that the screen suddenly cuts off. Eve quickly checked another camera that was close to the area and noticed that the area previously suddenly goes dark, the lights went out and so did the camera’s. “Was this where she got attacked?” Eve thought. It had to be, only that area had gone dark, they must have attacked the source close by to blind Helga. Eve quickly got to work and listened to the audio of all the camera’s around the area, in the hopes of hearing something that proves what she thinks is right. Most the camera’s gave back nothing but silence, except for two, which was able to pick up something. “Ok, only these two are showing sound, let’s try to turn up only that section and increase it” Eve messed with the computer to try and get a better listen to the audio, eventually she was able to pick up something.

*bang* *bang* *bang* *bang* *bang*

Eve could barely hear it, but she was able to pick up what seemed to be five consecutive hits. All five produced the same sound. “What is the noise? Judging by the circumstances I would guess it would be a gun, as a diclonius may be able to protect themselves with their vectors from gun fire, they would not be able to do so if they don’t know where said gun shots are coming from…” Eve thought. “Trying to grab her in the dark would be bad, as she would simply use her vectors and wrap them around her, which would probably kill the attackers, so using a gun would be a better solution, especially if the gun had a silencer on it to lower the sound of the gun shot, making it even harder for the diclonius to know where they are...and harder for me to pick it up on the audio!” Eve continued, getting slightly annoyed at the end. Eve then quickly looked at the footage again before it went out to get the street name. “Alright, the incident happened between St. Mary Road and Buxton Drive, I’ll let Zero know straight away!” Eve quickly got the information down and headed off.

Within a few minutes of each, Adam, Anna and Eve returned to Zero, who was standing with Suzuki, Alice and Both of their elite teams. Squad A and Squad B. “So? What have you got?”

“No one around the city recognises her, there was one guy who owns a shop that said she would every now and then make visits to his shops to buy food and drink, but he says that the last time he saw her was a week ago” Adam reported.

“I see...and what about you Eve? Were you able to find anything on the CCTV?” Zero asked.

“I was, I saw footage of Helga’s last sighting before her disappearance, the area she was in went dark, someone had cut the lights and the camera too” Eve replied. “Police were too busy dealing with a fire that happened on the other side of the city, which I think might had been started to distract them while the attacker pursued Helga” Eve continued. “Luckily I was able to pick up something from the audio which sounds like gunshots, although with a silencer, which made it harder to pick up”

“Interesting, do you have the information of where it happened?” Zero asked.

“I do” Eve replied before handing over the piece of paper to Zero.

“Excellent! I’ll get this to the police straight away so they can cut off the area and hopefully find any clue of who did this and where they could be going...I will also be sending Squad A down to the site as well” Zero then looked at Squad B. “Squad B! You will be accompanying Squad A to the crime scene, all but Major Volkova”

“Why am I not going sir?” Volkova asked.

“Because you will be joining me and Adam at the public event that Ragnar will be going to, I have spent the day getting our clothes prepared and everything is ready for the evening”

Volkova smirked. “Very well sir, but if you have gotten me a skimpy dress, I will show you why I am called the ‘Ice Queen’ in my home country” Volkova replied to Zero.

“Oh do not worry Major, I have not planned anything like that, you have to look smart for the evening, as you and Adam will play the role of ‘assistants’ during the night, now I believe it is time we head down to Iceland, we have an event to go to” The group nodded and everyone carried out their role.

-----------------

Zero, Adam and Major Volkova got dressed in the private jet as they touched down at Keflavík International Airport, they then got in the limo and traveled to the public events location. They arrived at the location and stepped out of the limo. Zero was dressed in a very smart suit, very fashionable and comfortable to wear. Adam was also wearing a suit, a simple white shirt and black tie, while Volkova was wearing an elegant dress, that while shows off her beauty, it was also designed so that it would not hamper her ability to fight if needed. Both Adam and Volkova were also wearing ear pieces so that could still communicate while they were in different rooms. The three reached the door and presented their tickets, once it was accepted, they then walked into the building.

They reached the main room and stepped inside. As they stepped in they could hear the music, the happy laughter of everyone as they chat, dance, drink and eat through the night, a beautiful night shined upon above with the moon shining so bright. This was what Zero loved, a bright lit moon shining above a beautiful and elegant room, it reminded him of the kingdom and the many rooms that it had.

“So...what type of event is this?” Adam asked.

“From what I read, this event is roughly translated to ‘Night of the light’ a celebration that is held in this town every year that ends with a fireworks display” Volkova replied to Adam.

“So in short, it is going to end in a bang...excellent…” Zero said as he looked around. He could already see some of the women glancing at him, gazing at him, he could even see one woman licking her lips, as if she has just hit the jackpot, this was why he thought it was best not to bring Eve along, her looks would attract the men to her and draw attention and because of her flirty like nature, she would encourage it and give them the wrong idea, that, and if anyone did try anything with Eve, she would either snap them in half or the person in question would be beaten up by Adam, which would only please Eve as Adam is protecting her and cares.

The three saw as everyone was taking a seat and followed suit, as they sat down, Zero noticed Ragnar down the end. “At least this confirms he is here…” Zero thought to himself. Zero noticed that Ragnar has guards around him. “Was he expecting us? Or is this just a precaution?” Zero thought. Adam and Volkova thought the same as everyone began to eat. Zero declined every time if he would like some wine and asked for only water. Zero couldn’t understand people's obsession for alcohol. Why would anyone want to drink something that could affect the way you talk? Or how you act? Or even how you walk? Zero didn’t like that, he wanted to be able to control what happens to him, both the good and the bad. The food that was presented to them was delicious and of top quality, everything, including the utensils was made of expensive material, the food was made from the finest ingredients, Zero thought to himself that he might have to come to Iceland more often if the food was always like this.

For the moment, Zero continued to act as normal, now wasn’t the right time to do anything and will patiently wait till either Ragnar notices him and wants to see him in private, or if the right moment arrives to get alone with Ragnar, once that happens, Adam and Volkova will get on to work with what they were ordered to do, but for now, the three will relax and wait.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:51 pm

*Two days until the first civilian deaths and three days until the first military deaths to the depopulation plan*
Ragnar was enjoying the dinner, though he mostly chose some unusually simple dish compared to most of the guests as well as not drinking any of the alcohol that had been so expensively acquired for the evening. What he found the most enjoyable though were his conversations with Amera and Ægir.
Half way through the evening, while he took a break from talking to eat and drink a bit he noticed that one of his guests seemed to have a glass of water. He looked at the guest not so subtly before calling in one of the waiters over.
“Yes sir, what is it?”
Without saying anything he handed the waiter two bundles of cash, and while the waiter looked at the two in astonishment he spoke in Icelandic.
“That guest over there isn’t having any of the fine wine or any other drink besides simple water,” pointing over to the guest in question “Both of these bundles each has around a thousand dollars, you keep one and give him the other. Tell him it is compensation for him not drinking wine, so he fully enjoys this evening.”
The butler nodded and moved away from the king with the two bundles, pocketing one and moving over to the guest in question. Ragnar smiled thinking the man would be joyous to get that little gift. Yet, Ragnar felt like he had seen the guest before, and while he didn’t fully recognize him he was right. The guest had been Zero.
While the waiter handed Zero the money and explained why he got the money Ragnar returned back to some conversation with Amera in particular, as Ægir had entered a conversation on something different with Darwin.
Another hour passed and it was getting close to the fireworks display. Ragnar stood up and carefully brought attention to himself with a smile and a little bit of hitting a glass with a spoon to help silence the room, which he found far more enjoyable than he expected.
“I wish to thank you all for coming this evening, it means great deal to me to see all of you happy and enjoying yourself tonight,” he said with a genuine smile and happy tone in his voice, “but before we go and enjoy some excellent fireworks I wish to reveal to all of you the special secret event of tonight.”
He finished saying to everyone, before looking over to the old nordic monarchs of Norway, Sweden and Denmark, all of whom stood up from the table. One of the two plans he had made this day was to be revealed right now, the other one would be known of in due time.
“The old kings of of Sweden, Norway and Denmark will tonight swear fealty to me this wonderful night,” he paused, smiling as most of the guests started to applaud. On the surface it didn’t look that significant and far more of a novelty than anything else, since the old monarchs really didn’t have any power and especially since there was barely anytime before he would be crowned as the new ruler of all the countries involved.
But Ragnar saw something important in this. While on the surface it didn’t seem significant, he knew that this would help secure a few things. One, these three nations along with Iceland would get stuck together through unified head of state, regardless of what happens prior to the coronation in few days.
Secondly, it would also secure that if he or his dynasty dies out there would still be a replacement monarch from one of the nordic royal families, instead of the danger of bunch of people claiming relations to him that they don’t have and causing possibly a civil war or some other type of unrest, or yet another possibility that the entire union would split, something he simply could not accept.
As the applause died down a bit Ragnar looked over to the old nordic monarchs with a smile before saying in each of their languages “Do you swear to me as your lord, forever serve in my name, loyalty to the end, and your country follow.”
The nordic monarchs knelt and the first one started to swear his oath of fealty, first one being the Norwegian king. Ragnar smiled as he awaited the oath to be done. He had already discussed this with them before, and it certainly secured their continued existence.
The other plan Ragnar had started today was very different, and would change the world, in particular the nordics, completely in only one or two generations. Genetic alterations to create huge numbers of natural dicloni, male and female.
They would secure his descendants power in the nordics, while simultaneously securing the survival of the diclonius species. It would be a secret that would be easily found out in less than a year. It would also be important to weaken the power of diclonius queens that might oppose him.
And all it took was to alter a few genes that would remain inactive in the first host, before manifesting in their offspring and a small talk with Darwin.
---
Helga opened her eyes again. Her whole body ached and her eyes felt heavy, but she didn’t give up and tried to look around. She saw the man guarding her again, and as she got a better look of him, she got confused.
The man was wearing a russian officer uniform, though she could only guess it was russian due to the name tag seeming to be in russian. While she wasn’t fully sure whether he was russian or not, he certainly wasn’t wearing the uniforms of those that were after her.
She tried to use her vectors, but yet again to no avail. She focused on her limbs, trying to move them before she gave up when horrible stinging pain came from all of them except her right arm.
“Don’t move. You’re hurt.”
A thick russian accent came from the guard next to her, confirming her suspicion that he was russian.
“Horn shot and broke. Hand shot and broke. Both foots shot and broke.”
He wasn’t excellent at english she noted.
“Where am I?” She asked, hoping to have something cleared up, even if she doubted that it would be directly told.
Silence.
This guard clearly knew when to keep his mouth shut, to her personal misfortune. After a while he spoke again.
“Sleep. Sleep ease pain.”
Helga refused for a while, trying to find clues from anywhere in the room, yet she came up with nothing as the room had no noteable features, besides a cat sleeping in one of the corners, and her eyelids were getting heavy once more. She eventually lost consciousness again, as her tired body and mind dragged her back to sleep against her will.
---
The scene of the crime where Helga was abducted was lacking in clues. There was no trail left by the assailants, at least none that could be distincted from regular activity in the area.
That is to say with four exceptions. One was some blood, not much of it but there was still some blood there which had been left by Helga’s wounds. Secondly an old looking unregistered car had been left in the area, with no one in the area being able to identify it beyond ‘Its only been here since two days ago.’
However, the most interesting clue was to do with the CCTV cameras and other electronic equipment in the area. They hadn’t simply been disabled or had power cut, their electronics had been fried in a similar way to an EMP.
But the final one was a missing cat poster in russian inside the car, and it had a few clear fingerprints from the same person. A reported russian smuggler by the name of Ivan Dmitri.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:12 am

During the evening, after Zero drinks his fifth glass of water, a waiter walks up to him and hands him a bundle of money, it must have been a thousand dollars.

“This is from Ragnar as compensation for not drinking the fine wine” The waiter said to Zero.

“Is it now?” Zero replied. “Very well then…” Zero reluctantly accepted the money. While he did not show it, Zero was pissed off by the gesture. “This still your method of solving things Ragnar? Giving out money like it’s nothing?” Zero thought to himself. To Zero, this was pretty much bribery. “If you don’t drink something he bought, he will give you money...if you even look at him he will give you money...I can already see how people will abuse his ‘kindness’...” Zero continued in his thoughts.

An hour went by and Ragnar decided to stand up. “I wish to thank you all for coming this evening, it means great deal to me to see all of you happy and enjoying yourself tonight,” he said with a genuine smile and happy tone in his voice, “but before we go and enjoy some excellent fireworks I wish to reveal to all of you the special secret event of tonight.”

As he finished, a few more people stood. “Who are they?” Adam asked.

“They are the old nordic monarchs of Denmark, Norway and Sweden, I learned about them during a trip to Norway during one of our missions” Volkova replied.

“The old kings of Sweden, Norway and Denmark will tonight swear fealty to me this wonderful night,”

Zero watched as the kings stepped foward. “Do you swear to me as your lord, forever serve in my name, loyalty to the end, and your country follow.”

The three knelt and the first nordic began to swear his oath. The first one was in the middle of his oath before Zero decided that it was now the time. The oath was interrupted by a single sarcastic clap, as Zero, Adam and Volkova moved in front of the crowd of guests. “Bravo Ragnar! Bravo of an ‘event’ if you call this…” Zero spoke with a sarcastic tone. “Very nice on the ‘special secret’ for tonight...but we both know that this is just a distraction from the REAL secret...isn’t it Ragnar?” Zero continued. Zero also chucked back the money that was given to him. “Oh, and by the way, I don’t need your compensation just because I choose to not drink your stupid wine”

The guests were confused by all this, they didn’t know what was going on. “Shouldn’t you be more honest to your people? Instead of keeping secrets from them? I mean...you have released a virus that will kill billions of humans…” Zero said with a smirk. Zero waited for Ragnar’s reaction before revealing any more of what he knew.

----------------

The Police was able to cut off the area that was given to them by E.U and got to work looking for clues. Half an hour later Squad A, with members of Squad B, as well as Anna, Alice and Eve turned up.
“Sir!” The Chief Police said as he welcomed the group.

“What have you been able to find?” Major Knight asked.

“Not much sir, but we have found a few things…” The Chief replied. He then led them to the first bit they found. “Here we found a trail of blood, since this area is low on criminal activity, this was not to hard to find, as well as it being very fresh” The Chief said. “I currently have some of my men having it checked to see if it matches the person you speak of, but I feel that she might not be on our records…” The Chief then led them to the second piece of evidence. “The second piece we found is this old car, sadly it is unregistered, so we won’t be able to identify who it belongs to straight away, we will have to hope we can find someone who saw the person in the car, or better, the person who sold it…” The chief then pointed to the camera. “As you said on the phone, the camera had gone out at one point during the night of when the incident happened, now as you can see, it wasn’t simply cut from the power, some sort of emp blast has taken out the camera, as well as surrounding electrical equipment, which explains the complaints we had this morning from the people living around the area” The Chief continued with an annoyed look. He then led them towards the last piece of info. “The last thing we found was a missing cat poster, but this piece of info is very useful as it is in russian and we already know who it belongs to...and the fingerprints helped confirm this”

“Who is it?” Major Knight asked.

“A Russian smuggler named Ivan Dmitri…” The Chief went of to explain the man to Major Knight. While this was going on, Anna moved over to the trail of blood on the floor and was able to pick up something.

“What is it Anna? Find something?” Eve asked, curious.

“Indeed” Anna replied. “I can feel a faint aura...it feels similar to Helga’s…”

“I can feel it too” Alice said, concentrating on the aura.

“Are you sure it’s her?” Eve asked, wanting to be sure.

“Posistive” Anna quickly replied as she stood back up.

“Will you be able to find her?” Eve asked. Instead of responding, Anna began to run and follow the aura. Alice and Eve quickly ran off as well to catch up to Anna.

“Wait where are they going?” The Chief said as he saw the girls run off.

“I think they might have a lead!” Major Knight replied before quickly making signals to his team and quickly began to follow. Gather as much as you can here and get us the results from what you find as quickly as possible” Major Knight said to the Chief.

“Y-Yes Sir!” The Chief quickly replied before watching the group run off.

If Anna is able to follow the aura, she should be able to find Helga and save her from whoever has taken her. Anna hoped she will make it in time.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:40 pm

Ragnar was smiling until he heard an odd sarcastic clap, interrupting the oath of the Norwegian king.  Ragnar’s smile was replaced by a look of confusion as he looked over to the man who was seemingly mocking him.
“Bravo Ragnar! Bravo of an ‘event’ if you call this…”
Ragnar looked confused at the guest, one he had earlier this evening given money to.
“Very nice on the ‘special secret’ for tonight...but we both know that this is just a distraction from the REAL secret...isn’t it Ragnar?”
Ragnar remained calm looking, his face of confusion being replaced with what could only be described a face filled with disinterest. When the money hit him he looked down as it fell onto the ground after hitting him.
“Oh, and by the way, I don’t need your compensation just because I choose to not drink your stupid wine”
Ragnar blinked, almost as if he was to fall asleep from Zero’s words.
“Shouldn’t you be more honest to your people? Instead of keeping secrets from them? I mean...you have released a virus that will kill billions of humans…”
Ragnar lifted one eyebrow, no rash movements, no rash action, nothing. After a bit of time he sighed and said “I knew there would at least be on nutball here this evening. Before I ask you to leave I must ask you this, how, why, when. Why would I do something like that, how would I do it, and when could I have done it? This is not to mention what evidence would you have to connect something as ridiculous as that to me. Also, what virus are you even talking about?”
His tone throughout was tired and annoyed.
A hand from behind fell on one of Zero’s shoulders. It was one of the guards around with a firm and strong grip to guide him out, two other guards taking the shoulders of Adam and Volkova.
Then Ragnar gave the signal, short and unnoticeable, and then there was a deafening bang.
“Ragnar!”
Amera screamed out as Ragnar suddenly had a bloody shoulder. He had been shot. It hurt like hell, but he had to stay calm. He had hoped he wouldn’t have had to do this, but he had a backup plan.
“Evacuate all the guest immediately!” He shouted with a loud and strong voice. The fine evening was to be far more important than simply some enjoyable dining. One way or another he would strengthen his hold.
Ragnar gave a glare towards Zero, Adam and Volkova. Ragnar knew of only one group that could possibly know anything about the virus besides his own and that was all he needed to figure out who were standing before him, and more importantly, who to frame. After all, they had the motive to get rid of him and to tarnish his reputation, but he had the the footage and soon enough sympathy.
And all it took was one sniper shot right into his shoulder. If nothing else this certainly would be enough to hurry up the coronation and create domestic support.
Ægir didn’t know of this secondary plan, yet he played exactly the role he needed to for it, as he looked at Zero, Adam and Volkova and stood up, placing himself between them and Ragnar, saying “You are under arrest on suspicion of attempt on the life of king Ragnar. Come peacefully or we will be forced to use force.”
Amera and Ragnar started to run, only one guard protecting them. The others were to protect the guests or to arrest the three suspects. Ragnar felt proud, that even if his first plan was to fail he would inevitably going to win one way or another.
Yet, while pain of the shot and his pride were the most notable feelings he had he felt another once he looked at Amera who was partly supporting him while scared. He felt sad that the evening couldn’t have continued so well and peacefully as it had been going.
Despite his confidence he certainly wasn't out of danger yet, regardless of what he liked to think. He needed above all survive for now.
---
By the time Anna and the others arrived where Helga had been kept the place was nothing more than a massacre. The place had been fairly remote and hidden not far from the sea.
The place was littered with dead bodies everywhere, most of them seeming to have been killed without a fight, though bullets and bulletholes everywhere made it fairly evident that quite recently a fight happened in the area.
There were no sign of any survivors, and several of the bodies were unidentified. Among all the bodies neither Dmitri’s or Helga’s could be found, or at least identified.
---
Helga opened her eyes once more. Her whole body still ached, but it had gotten a bit better. However she quickly noticed that she wasn’t in the same room, and she was moving. She had been placed in a wheelchair at some point after she had fallen asleep.
The man who had been guarding her the whole time was behind her at the moment, pushing the wheelchair. They were out in the woods somewhere. The man was wheezing badly. As she sniffed and found the smell of trees she also found the distinct smell of blood.
The man was bleeding, and while he didn’t leave a trail of blood after him it wasn’t helping him stay hidden. Ivan Dmitri was his name, and he was no stranger to smuggling. Yet he had never before been shot before.
He had been stabbed, broke his bones, cut himself on some jagged rocks, yet never been shot. He had neither killed anyone yet, though he worried now that he was gonna have to soon just to survive. He had one hope and it required him to get to his getaway.
Helga tried once more to use her vectors but still found herself unable to. She thought of trying to get off the wheelchair, but her legs were still recovering from the gunshots they had suffered before, so she dismissed the idea.
Once they exited the forest the first thing she saw was the ocean, right before her attention was given back to something very unusual. It was a weird vehicle with some tracks and a propeller. She was picked up and thrown on top of it along with the cat that she had seen earlier.
Dmitri opened the hatch at the top while swearing in russian the whole time. Once he had opened it he threw Helga and his cat into it before jumping in. Helga observed as the russian smuggler securely locked the hatch before moving over to some controls, and started driving right towards the ocean. Helga got scared, worried that he had either gone mad or he planned to drown all of them in the ocean.
Though, as the water seemed to cover the vehicle she noticed that none of it was getting in. The place might be cramped but it was liveable. Dmitri gave a relieved sigh and said to Helga “How you like me ride?”
Helga remained silent before asking “Why are you hurt?”
His response was “They try kill all. I, you and Leon escape.” pointing to the cat as he said Leon.
Helga looked around and tried to figure out where this smuggler had gotten something like this. She remembered how last time she asked anything about him he had remained silent on the issue and decided it wouldn’t be worth asking.
“Twelve hour” she looked over to Dmitri confused before he repeated “Twelve hour and you go out, done delivery.”
Dmitri knew it would take too long and be too risky to go straight back to Russia. He was heading to Denmark instead.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:13 pm

“I knew there would at least be on nutball here this evening. Before I ask you to leave I must ask you this, how, why, when. Why would I do something like that, how would I do it, and when could I have done it? This is not to mention what evidence would you have to connect something as ridiculous as that to me. Also, what virus are you even talking about?”

Zero could see from Ragnar’s reaction that he was trying to remain calm, but he knew that inside, Ragnar wanted to know how his virus got out. Zero knew that Ragnar would play the whole ‘I have no idea what you are on about and how would I be able to do it’ method, although Zero didn’t take too kindly to the ‘nutball’ comment, but he had to remain calm, as this could be a way to provoke him.

“Are you getting this my lady?” Volkova quietly asked into her device.

“Yes Major, I have seen everything that has been going on since the dinner had started, everything is being put in storage and everything has been prepared and sent to every location” Suzuki replied as she watched the big screen that was showing the hall that Zero, Adam and Volkova through the camera’s that was inside. While everyone was chatting and drinking, Adam stealthily looked for every camera in the hall and hacked into them to give a live feed to the E.U headquarters. “Best if you stopped talking with the device”

“Understood” Volkova quickly said. The three could then feel someone's hand on their shoulder, it seemed Ragnar wanted them out straight away. Zero noticed Ragnar doing something, he didn't know what it was, a twitch? Whatever it was, it became clear a second later.

*Bang*

Ragnar was shot in the shoulder. “Evacuate all the guest immediately!” Ragnar then gave Zero, Adam and Volkova a cold stare.

“That bastard!” Zero thought. “He must have anticipated something like this...looks like we will have to activate our back up…” Zero continued in his thoughts. It was time to go to the back up plan.

“You are under arrest on suspicion of attempt on the life of king Ragnar. Come peacefully or we will be forced to use force.” The man said as he approached. As soon as he did, Adam secretly pushed the button in his pocket.

*Bang*

The button activated a loud gunshot, loud enough to believe it being real. As the fake gunshot is played, Adam secretly pulls out a silenced gun and fires it behind Zero and puts it back, making it look like the sniper from earlier has fired again.

“UGH!” Zero painfully shouted as he collapsed to the floor.

“SIR!” Volkova and Adam shouted as they watch their master fall to the floor. The two quickly reach for Zero and try to stop the bleeding. Zero’s blood started to go all over the floor, lucky the shot was not fatal, but it was in an area that caused lots of bleeding. Volkova then turned to the man.

“Arrest us? Someone is trying to kill us!” Volkova said to the man.

“My friend needs help!” Adam shouted at the man as he tore off his sleeves and wrapped them around Zero’s wound. “DON’T JUST STAND THERE! HE NEEDS HELP!!!”

------------

Tears fell down Suzuki’s face as she watched as Zero fell to the ground. She hoped they didn’t have to resort to the back up, but they needed something as backup if anything happens. “Everything has been archived and ready to be used on your order” One of the soldiers said to Suzuki.

“...Good” Suzuki replied as she wiped away the tears. “Everything that was needed has been sent to every news station across Europe, once tomorrow has arrived, everyone will know…”

-------------

Everyone followed Anna as she arrived at the location that she felt Helga was at. Once inside, they could see it was abandoned, but there was more.

“How many bodies is there?” Eve wondered as she looked upon the body of corpses that filled the empty halls and rooms. The corpses look fresh, so whatever happened here was only recently.

“Keep your eyes open, you won’t know what could happen around each corner” Major Knight said to his group.

“Do you still feel her?” Eve asked Anna.

“Yes...but it is now coming from that direction…” Anna replied as she pointed towards the window. Out the window was the sea, which could only mean one thing. The group made a dash to the outside, but it was too late, Anna could feel Helga somewhere out in the ocean.

“It looks like they are heading over to a location somewhere in the scandinavian part of europe, I’ll get contact of any work forces in Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland...let them know that Ivan is heading in their direction and that he has a girl hostage…” Major Knight said to everyone before getting on the phone.

Anna stood by the ocean as she looked on, she could still feel Helga’s aura and was trying to figure out something.

“You ok?” Alice asked Anna as she stood by. Anna lent out her hand. “What’s that for?” Alice asked confused.

“I want you to help me send a signal to Helga” Anna said to Alice.

“Are you sure it will work?” Alice asked.

“Us diclonius are able to sense each other through our powers, so if we concentrate hard enough and combine our powers together, we should hopefully be able to send a signal to Helga that help is on it’s way” Anna replied. “And if she does get the signal, hopefully she could try to send one back, if she does, I will be able to know where she is” Anna continued. Alice simply nodded and then took Anna’s hand. Alice couldn’t believe the amount of power that she could feel coming from Anna, she knew that Anna had the ability of being completely hidden from other diclonius, but she never knew how powerful she was. Alice wa glad that Anna fights on her side.

The two concentrated very hard and combined their powers together and sent the signal towards Helga. “Let’s hope that it got to her…”
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:36 pm

Ragnar was turned away from Zero when the second sound of a bullet came. He glanced behind and saw that Zero had been shot. What was the shooter thinking? He had made it clear that only shoot him, not anyone else without direct permission.
Ægir, seeing one of those that had been suspected a moment ago of being part of the attack on Ragnar suddenly kicked something inside him. The world around him seemed to almost disappear for a moment.
“You two evacuate now!”
He pushed the two from Zero, covering Zero’s body with his own, after all he was supposed to protect the guests, and for now he was a guest. He picked up Zero with ease, almost as if he were but a small child.
Zero, Adam and Volkova would have felt how unusually strong Ægir was compared to how his body looked, this was not to mention his speed. Shortly after picking up Zero he had taken huge leaps ahead of many, yet keeping him very steady, as if he were still on the unmoving floor.
“Paramedics! One of the guests was shot by the assailant!”
In only one minute the whole building had been evacuated, with only two injured. Ragnar and Zero. It didn’t take long for them to get treatment for the shots.
---
*One day until the first civilian deaths and two days until the first military deaths to the depopulation plan*
Zero had been forced to stay at the hospital after being treated for the bullet wound. Yet early in the morning someone came in visiting. Kuzu and Peko had come to him.
“The king wishes to talk to you and your friends in private. The limo is waiting outside. Declining isn’t exactly an option.”
---
Ragnar woke up early. Amera was still asleep, both he and her still fully clothed as they had been when they went to sleep. Amera had been very worried for him after he got shot.
He felt the guilt deeply, but at least by the end of the night everything was alright and the two of them had eased up a bit.
The sun hadn’t risen yet, but he could still see her beauty in the dark. He smiled a weak and tired genuine smile. Eventually he was able to pull himself from the bed, he had a lot of work to do today.
He looked over the information of what happened last night, when suddenly he noticed one thing. He wasn’t sure whether he should be impressed or angry as he noticed one little fine detail.
There was only one bullet hole in the windows.
Though, it took him only a few moments for him to start grinning. He saw how he could still deal with this. He called Kuzu and Peko and informed them of his plan. After they knew what they had to do they went out.
Ragnar then turned his attention to another thing. An early coronation.
---
The room that Zero, Adam and Volkova were to meet Ragnar in was an odd room. Only Ragnar was sitting there in a chair, three other chairs in front by a sleek black table. The walls were also pure black. There were four glasses by each seat, all of them had water in them except Ragnar’s, which was filled with some soda. The walls were notably soundproof. Behind Ragnar there was something hidden under a blanket.
---
Helga was close to falling asleep when she suddenly felt something, something like a signal. She looked around, this was the first time she had felt something like that. She was unsure of how to respond back to it.
She tried to concentrate, trying whatever she could. Eventually, she was able to make a signal back, though it was almost by accident that she was able to and she hadn’t realized she had done it.
She heard something being opened right after. Ivan was eating some beans out of a can, his cat getting its cat food.
“You hungry?” he asked, she nodded in response. Ivan took out another can of beans, opening it he used a spoon to pick up some of the beans before moving it over to her as if to feed her.
“Eat.” he said.
She found it a bit weird that the man insisted on feeding her, but she complied, not wanting to get in too much trouble when being somewhere underwater. After he was done feeding her he returned back to the controls and continued travelling.
Several hours later he landed in Denmark, several minutes later he was surrounded by danish police.
“Ah, fuck.”
His defeated sounding swear woke up the tired diclonius.
“I surrender, let me keep me cat.”
He said, as he walked out of his vehicle, the danish police coming over and handcuffing him. A few others went into the vehicle, retrieving the cat and Helga. Before losing consciousness once more Helga noticed one thing, she had regained her vectors.
She wakes up in a hospital by midday. At the same time Ivan was enjoying his first non-bean meal in ages while being kept in prison along with his cat, awaiting his trial.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:22 am

As Zero pretends to be in extreme pain, he is picked up by the man that was trying to arrest them. The man then rushed off to the paramedics. “Paramedics! One of the guests was shot by the assailant!” Adam and Volkova quickly followed. Everything was going to plan for now, it is just now on how Ragnar reacts is what Zero, Adam and Volkova do next.

The hospital that Zero was being kept at forced him to stay there overnight. While it may be possible that Ragnar might now know who he is, Zero decided not to escape, no matter how easy it was right now to just walk out the door.

Night had arrived and the doctors and nurses left Zero to sleep. “While it may seem that everything has gone smoothly...I have a bad feeling about this” Adam said to Zero.

“Indeed” Zero replied. “It’s possible Ragnar might have something planned for us, so keep your eyes open…”

Volkova pushed the button on her device. “What’s the situation where you are my lady?” Volkova asked.

“Everything has been sent and the camera footage has been saved, if Ragnar attempts to do anything bad to you, Adam or Zero, I want you to push the button, it will send a signal to headquarters and the footage will be sent the news stations with the story attached...while Ragnar doesn’t know it, he is treading on very thin ice and we have everything we need…” Suzuki replied.

“Understood my lady” Volkova said to Suzuki before pushing the button again.

----------------

Morning arrived and Zero, Adam and Volkova were greeted by two people. “The king wishes to talk to you and your friends in private. The limo is waiting outside. Declining isn’t exactly an option.” Zero didn’t know if he wanted to let out a loud laugh or not.

“Declining isn’t an option? If you knew who you were dealing with and what I am capable of..you wouldn’t be making these little threats…” Zero thought to himself, but Zero decided to play it calm and followed the two. Adam and Volkova also followed into the limo.

-----------------

While Zero, Adam and Volkova were in the limo and being taken to Ragnar, a certain story was being blasted across the world.

“BREAKING NEWS: VIRUS OUTBREAK!?

We interrupt this programme for breaking news, we have been handed in important data that contains official documents, signed by the soon to be King of Iceland Ragnar and scientists from the country that explain the plan of creating a virus that will wipe out humanity!” The screen was presented with all the official papers that was on the usb stick handed to them, the papers also had the official signatures from Ragnar and from some of his top scientists, mainly a man called Darwin.

“While we hope a cure is in the process, as well as we don’t know when the virus will begin to take effect, we will keep you up to date on what is going and we can only ask one question….Why Ragnar? Why do this?”

Ragnar's virus has been revealed to the world, how will the world react to it? Not very well as it affects billions of lives. While Ragnar may think that he is safe, the whole world knows his secret and will do everything to stop him.

-----------

The three arrived in the room. It was black and odd, Ragnar sat in a chair, drinking his soda. There was also three other chairs for Zero, Adam and Volkova, which also had a glass of water for each of them. They all decided to ignore the glass of water, for all they know, Ragnar could have tampered with it.

“Strange that you would decide to invite us in private after the events of yesterday…” Zero said to Ragnar as he began to wander around the room, making it seem he had an interest in the room itself. While he was doing so, he kept on eye on all the vectors in the room. If Ragnar had planned to use his vectors, Zero will know about it. “Interesting! The room is soundproof!” Zero said, pretending to sound amazed as he touched the walls. Zero then noticed the blanket behind Ragnar. “What’s behind you?” Zero asked. “I have a good eye, so I was able to notice the thing behind you, under the blanket...so are you going to show it?”

------------

As the group was planning to head back, both Anna was able to get a signal back.

“That’s it!” Alice said. Anna simply nodded. Alice turned to Major Knight. “The girls aura is coming from the area close to Denmark”

“Understood, I’ll let them know right away” Major Knight replied to Alice before getting back on the phone. The group then made their way to Denmark.

After several hours, they finally touched down and Denmark and reached the danish police, they notified them that Ivan had been arrested and the girl in question had been sent to hospital. The group arrived at the hospital and reached the room Helga was in. It was almost midday when they arrived and Anna noticed that Helga was still asleep. Anna then walked up to the bed and placed her hand to Helga’s. Helga would then feel the same aura that had tried to contact her earlier.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:33 am

*One day until the first civilian deaths and two days until the first military deaths to the depopulation plan*
Ragnar gave the three an odd smile.
“Strange that you would decide to invite us in private after the events of yesterday…”
He remained silent, not a single word slipping through his lip as it was curved into an unsettling smile.
“Interesting! The room is soundproof!”
“What’s behind you?” Zero asked. “I have a good eye, so I was able to notice the thing behind you, under the blanket...so are you going to show it?”
“It is quite amazing I must say, the events of yesterday” he said, seemingly disregarding Zero’s question, “After all, it is interesting enough someone got shot yesterday, let alone two, but what is even more amazing about it all is that only one bullet hole is on the building afterwards”
He turns his head at a bit of an angle before continuing “And it certainly a big coincidence that three people, headed by the bodyguard of Suzuki Rose, the queen of the EU, and then shortly thereafter weird reports, claiming exactly what those three said the night before.”
He started to chuckle as if he had just glitched out a game in a weird way. It stopped abruptly as he looked them dead in the eye with a smile and said “You fucking nutballs. You really thought I wouldn’t notice any of it, you thought that all these weird little missing holes and dots would go unresolved by me? You were lucky enough that I didn’t think of you, Suzuki’s bodyguard, till after I was shot, but that didn’t last for long. And releasing this ‘information’ to bunch of news organization while you are dealing with me, you really thought there would be no leaks back to me?”
He then sighed and said in a calm sounding voice “You know, I am actually really fucking angry. It was a nice evening, for me and for others, that is what it was supposed to be, a small celebration.”
He flicked his tongue a few times before continuing “What do you think happens next? You released bunch of forged files, accusing me of something as serious as attempting to wipe out humanity, now you just fed anti-diclonius groups bullshit like this and they will grow stronger. And for what? So you can start a war or something, to try take back EU countries that left it. Well congratulation, you made some excellent propaganda material. Too bad that you will destabilize the entire world in doing so, you can expect numerous countries completely breaking apart and going into anarchy if the populace believes these claims.”
He sighed and flicked his tongue once more before asking “Have any three of you read Machiavelli’s The Prince? You definitely have heard the summarization of it, ‘The end justifies the means’, I must say, the EU must be a fool to think that these means will lead to any justifiable end”
Another flick of the tongue came along before another question came “However, I am curious. While you might not necessarily know, I would think the bodyguard would have found out and noticed some things, so I gotta ask, does the EU leaders themselves believe in this bullshit. As in, could you have been tricked by someone or something else, and if so, why would you, or they, have believed them?” Taking a sip of his soda once more, as his throat was starting to get a bit dry.
The whole time whatever was under the blanket kept on moving and fidgeting under it.
---
Helga woke up with a screech when Anna touched her. She felt horrific pounding in her head and rubbed her template. “Y-you are the one who made that signal, right?”
“Ehem,” said a nurse at the hospital to Helga to get her attention, which was successful, “Your name is Helga Edelstein, we are in need to know who to contact to let know of your discovery if you got a family, so, do you have one?”
Helga thought for a moment before saying “My father’s name is Friedrich Nietzsche, though his birth name is Joseph Edelstein, I decided to keep Edelstein.”
The nurse wrote that down before leaving, letting Helga bring back her attention to Anna.
---
Ægir sighed tiredly. He had also been anticipating the fireworks last night, but he was too busy helping in the search of the culprit and protection of the citizens. At least no one died, so he was relieved on that end, and he could still hear the fireworks, even if he was in other parts of the town. He looked over the new encrypted orders he had been given this morning once more.
Be battle ready. Get in suit. Station at Middelfart, Fyn. Set up defensive perimeters on the bridge.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:32 pm

“It is quite amazing I must say, the events of yesterday” he said, seemingly disregarding Zero’s question, “After all, it is interesting enough someone got shot yesterday, let alone two, but what is even more amazing about it all is that only one bullet hole is on the building afterwards”

“So he knows we faked it...interesting” Zero thought to himself, grinning as Ragnar continued.

“And it certainly a big coincidence that three people, headed by the bodyguard of Suzuki Rose, the queen of the EU, and then shortly thereafter weird reports, claiming exactly what those three said the night before.”

“That was the plan” Zero thought to himself. Zero then noticed that Ragnar gave out a chuckle before giving out a cold stare.

“You fucking nutballs. You really thought I wouldn’t notice any of it, you thought that all these weird little missing holes and dots would go unresolved by me? You were lucky enough that I didn’t think of you, Suzuki’s bodyguard, till after I was shot, but that didn’t last for long. And releasing this ‘information’ to bunch of news organization while you are dealing with me, you really thought there would be no leaks back to me?”

“That’s right, get angry…” Zero thought to himself, his grin getting bigger and bigger. Ragnar then calmed down.

“You know, I am actually really fucking angry. It was a nice evening, for me and for others, that is what it was supposed to be, a small celebration.”

“What do you think happens next? You released bunch of forged files, accusing me of something as serious as attempting to wipe out humanity, now you just fed anti-diclonius groups bullshit like this and they will grow stronger. And for what? So you can start a war or something, to try take back EU countries that left it. Well congratulation, you made some excellent propaganda material. Too bad that you will destabilize the entire world in doing so, you can expect numerous countries completely breaking apart and going into anarchy if the populace believes these claims.”

Zero was almost trying to hold in his laughter. “Forged? Accusing? Start a war? Anarch?” How stupid can this guy be? Nothing is ‘forged’, everything is official from his labs computers, delivered thanks to Lily…” Zero thought to himself, trying his best not to go into a laughing fit. “There is no ‘accusing’ if the proof is fact...start a war? You already did that by secretly releasing a virus...and anarchy? We simply made it clear that Iceland is where the problem is…”

“Have any three of you read Machiavelli’s The Prince? You definitely have heard the summarization of it, ‘The end justifies the means’, I must say, the EU must be a fool to think that these means will lead to any justifiable end”

Zero simply just ignored him here, he gets bored of Ragnar always quoting other people's work to make a point.

“However, I am curious. While you might not necessarily know, I would think the bodyguard would have found out and noticed some things, so I gotta ask, does the EU leaders themselves believe in this bullshit. As in, could you have been tricked by someone or something else, and if so, why would you, or they, have believed them?”

“I have a better question...do you believe in the bullshit you spew out?” Zero asked back. “Our source happens to be the biggest contributor to your kind, with many built communities across japan, who all love her so much...she is one of the world's greatest hackers, as well as being one of the most intelligent individuals you will ever meet, so I don’t doubt my sources…” Zero coldly said to Ragnar. “Hell, she even came back from the dead and revealed she faked her death, that is how important that piece of info was too her, she is a human that is pro diclonius, but she sees your actions as wrong and wanted it stopped, which was the reason why she came to us at The Great Order...a cure is already in the works with what we have and it shouldn’t be too long until we can get it out…” Zero continued.

“Also you talk about anarchy? And more anti-diclonius material? We can still deal with anti-diclonius easily, but there will be no anarchy...I mean, it’s only Iceland that is seen as villain here, that reason being that there soon to be king, has released a virus that will affect the world, while he sits on his ‘new’ throne grinning and claim to be the ‘saviour’ in all this…” Zero continued. “I must say, wonderful acting, you deserve an oscar for this marvelous performance, but if you are ‘innocent’, why are you getting so worked up? Why be so angry about this? If you were innocent, you would calmly brush us off and give us proof that you have nothing to do with it..but you chose to get angry, was it because of the night being ruined? perhaps, but you made sure you got angry before mentioning the night, so we can see through your eyes that everything we have said is truth…” Zero said with a grin.

“Hell, we got even more private information about you thanks to a diclonius! Like for example, we know about your certain health condition…” Zero then looked Ragnar coldly in the eyes. “So why don’t you do the right thing and release the cure and fix the mess that you have created, before all those anti-diclonius and nations make a knock on your door hm?

---------------

“Y-you are the one who made that signal, right?”

“Indeed” Anna replied with a nod. The nurse interrupted to gather some info from Helga before she could turn her attention back to Anna“Thanks to that, I was able to find where you were going and got the danish police to intervene” Anna then let out a little smile. “It’s like I said on that night...we would be happy to help!”
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:59 pm

“I have a better question...do you believe in the bullshit you spew out?” Zero asked back.
Ragnar sat back, listening over what he had to say.
“Our source happens to be the biggest contributor to your kind, with many built communities across japan, who all love her so much...she is one of the world's greatest hackers, as well as being one of the most intelligent individuals you will ever meet, so I don’t doubt my sources…” Zero coldly said to Ragnar. “Hell, she even came back from the dead and revealed she faked her death, that is how important that piece of info was too her, she is a human that is pro diclonius, but she sees your actions as wrong and wanted it stopped, which was the reason why she came to us at The Great Order...a cure is already in the works with what we have and it shouldn’t be too long until we can get it out…”
“There weren’t any records of me releasing the virus though, the virus being contained and existing, sure, but he talks about it as if he somehow has solid proof that I did it” thought Ragnar to himself.
“Also you talk about anarchy? And more anti-diclonius material? We can still deal with anti-diclonius easily, but there will be no anarchy...I mean, it’s only Iceland that is seen as villain here, that reason being that there soon to be king, has released a virus that will affect the world, while he sits on his ‘new’ throne grinning and claim to be the ‘saviour’ in all this…”
“Ah, yes, because a world wide spread highly deadly virus in now way will result in huge panics and mass hysterias” thought Ragnar again, getting more and more agitated.
Zero continued. “I must say, wonderful acting, you deserve an oscar for this marvelous performance, but if you are ‘innocent’, why are you getting so worked up? Why be so angry about this? If you were innocent, you would calmly brush us off and give us proof that you have nothing to do with it..but you chose to get angry, was it because of the night being ruined? perhaps, but you made sure you got angry before mentioning the night, so we can see through your eyes that everything we have said is truth…” Zero said with a grin.
“Being shot, having your night ruined and being accused of something like mass killings aren’t enough to explain why I would be angry?” thought Ragnar again, getting more and more annoyed of Zero.
“Hell, we got even more private information about you thanks to a diclonius! Like for example, we know about your certain health condition…” Zero then looked Ragnar coldly in the eyes. “So why don’t you do the right thing and release the cure and fix the mess that you have created, before all those anti-diclonius and nations make a knock on your door hm?”
Ragnar sat back, only needing a moment to think of his long response. He clicked his tongue once more and said “I never released the virus in question. You can look over the documents yourself, the virus was purely developed for testing purposes. I will tell to you again and again that I released no virus, but if you truly believe that somehow this virus is on the loose, whether it be an accident in moving, a sabotage done by someone else or someone of the research team, or even a natural mutation, the cure is simple. The normal Diclonius virus overrides it, but you should already know that if your source somehow accessed my lab database. That is exactly the reason why even if I somehow wanted to perform this insane plan of wiping out rest of humanity with a virus I simply couldn’t, it would end up wiping out my own people. I am fucking angry that you would actually think that I would do something so idiotic without being ready. Your best chance would be to try to lab farm the diclonius virus, but I would estimate it take at least three months to make enough for every citizen of europe, which depending after how rapidly it ends up spreading would be too late to save the majority of europe. This is not to mention doing something like that would result in the next generation being comprised of sterile individuals and for all purpose also the end of the diclonius species, because two or three fertile males and about dozen or so fertile females, all distantly apart, would not be enough to sustain a species in most situations, and certainly not someone as humanoid as the diclonius species. And still, even if I somehow could, why would I? In what way would I benefit?”
Ragnar hated this, he knew it was simply impossible in the small time scale that existed to make enough of his own type of cure, through genetic alterations, to cover the population of Europe. Not only that but it would be admitting to him releasing the virus, something he simply could not risk doing, as it would put everything else he is trying in jeopardy. On top of that, simply giving away something so major so easily would be a huge bargaining loss that he couldn't risk making. Yet, at the same time he hated the fact that regardless of what he did billions would die. Ragnar sighed, in a tired tone, before looking up for a bit.
“When the black death came to Europe, the city state of Milan took on a policy to burn anyone who got the plague before it could spread, Milan remained the only place in Italy not affected by the black death.” he suddenly said so casually, as if he had been involved in a different conversation. He clicked his tongue once more, his gaze not going to the three in front as he spoke.
His gaze then moved back to them and he said “If what you say is true, if the virus has been released, moral decency won’t matter, the only thing that will matter is not getting infected.”
He picked up his soda and drank it down, before continuing “I will have it investigated if it is on the loose, though, I am sorry for not telling you a bit earlier, but your little interruption yesterday only stopped the ceremonial part the oath of fealty.”
A smile seemed to form on his face and said “In fact, you three actually ended up helping me. So I guess I can thank you for that at least.”
Ragnar started to walk around the table, pulling the item that had been hidden under the blanket, a some kind of container for something at least three meters long. “Oh, by the way, I don’t fear any nation or anti-diclonius group. I just don’t like to bloody my hands when possible, been lucky so far, lets hope that you haven't ended that lucky streak.”
Ragnar knows that his ambitions could not be, should not, would not and must not be stopped by a single horrific disaster, he must hold his head high and act like it never happened, for he understood the cut throat judgments that would come with him admitting to such an atrocity.
---
“Indeed” Anna replied with a nod. The nurse interrupted to gather some info from Helga before she could turn her attention back to Anna“Thanks to that, I was able to find where you were going and got the danish police to intervene” Anna then let out a little smile. “It’s like I said on that night...we would be happy to help!”
Helga smiled. “Thank you.” One of the nurses had come up, explaining both to Helga and Anna that Helga’s father was currently missing and suspected of being dead. She then handed Anna some paper work saying “Just fill these forms out, and if Helga agrees to it you should be allowed to take her with you before the end of the day.” Meanwhile another nurse turned on one of the televisions for another patient.
On the TV the news was reporting what happened last night, naturally in danish. Oddly enough none of the footage was cut out. Even the footage including Zero, Volkova and Adam confronting Ragnar, right before he was shot.
The news mentioned one thing though of importance by the end of it “While the interruption to the ceremony did not actually stop the swearing of fealty to king Ragnar, however the events of yesterday had resulted in this morning’s early coronation, in the fear of another attempt against king Ragnar’s life. Ceremonial crowning is planned to be done this next week's sunday.”
The patient changed the channel after that piece of news.
---
Ægir didn’t arrive grandly in the city Middelfart on the danish island of Fyn. It was understandable, considering that the main force was elsewhere. He was simply one of the first, a preparation force. Ægir was checking over his suit one more time, making sure it was in full working condition. He hoped it won't be necessary for later.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:11 am

“I never released the virus in question. You can look over the documents yourself, the virus was purely developed for testing purposes. I will tell to you again and again that I released no virus, but if you truly believe that somehow this virus is on the loose, whether it be an accident in moving, a sabotage done by someone else or someone of the research team, or even a natural mutation, the cure is simple. The normal Diclonius virus overrides it, but you should already know that if your source somehow accessed my lab database. That is exactly the reason why even if I somehow wanted to perform this insane plan of wiping out rest of humanity with a virus I simply couldn’t, it would end up wiping out my own people. I am fucking angry that you would actually think that I would do something so idiotic without being ready. Your best chance would be to try to lab farm the diclonius virus, but I would estimate it take at least three months to make enough for every citizen of europe, which depending after how rapidly it ends up spreading would be too late to save the majority of europe. This is not to mention doing something like that would result in the next generation being comprised of sterile individuals and for all purpose also the end of the diclonius species, because two or three fertile males and about dozen or so fertile females, all distantly apart, would not be enough to sustain a species in most situations, and certainly not someone as humanoid as the diclonius species. And still, even if I somehow could, why would I? In what way would I benefit?”

“When the black death came to Europe, the city state of Milan took on a policy to burn anyone who got the plague before it could spread, Milan remained the only place in Italy not affected by the black death.” he suddenly said so casually, as if he had been involved in a different conversation. He clicked his tongue once more, his gaze not going to the three in front as he spoke.
His gaze then moved back to them and he said “If what you say is true, if the virus has been released, moral decency won’t matter, the only thing that will matter is not getting infected.”
He picked up his soda and drank it down, before continuing “I will have it investigated if it is on the loose, though, I am sorry for not telling you a bit earlier, but your little interruption yesterday only stopped the ceremonial part the oath of fealty.”
A smile seemed to form on his face and said “In fact, you three actually ended up helping me. So I guess I can thank you for that at least.”
Ragnar started to walk around the table, pulling the item that had been hidden under the blanket, a some kind of container for something at least three meters long. “Oh, by the way, I don’t fear any nation or anti-diclonius group. I just don’t like to bloody my hands when possible, been lucky so far, lets hope that you haven't ended that lucky streak.”

“Alright, I’ll let you know on one thing, those documents shown on T.V did not come from us...one of the news stations must of made it, as we sent them information of a virus existing and that it came from your labs, we never told them that it was released...as our source for it being released would not be believable to them…” Zero said to Ragnar. That unbelievable source was Inagi, the magic user who Zero hates. Because of his magic, Inagi is able to notice the unnatural changes that the virus has created, being able to tell who is infected and who isn’t. While he hates Zero, he was able to tell him that Zero, Suzuki and every other human that was in the room that they were safe from the virus, due to the diclonius imprint. “But oh well...that’s the media for you, your country media would of done the same if it was the other way around…oh and thanks for confirming that you were testing a virus in your lab, it’s nice to let out the truth isn't it?” Zero said as he wandered again. “Also...your own people? Are you talking about your country? Or your species? Because we know that the diclonius is not affected by this virus from that same source, which is why I know I am safe from it, all thanks to diclonius imprinting…” Zero then pointed at Ragnar. “But here is an interesting thing, the time that our information says about the earliest existence of the virus, your whole country just happens to have everyone injected with some form of medicine...while this could be a case of coincidence, I find it very suspicious...and if the virus IS released and people around the world start dying, while no one from Iceland, or even the countries that you are trying to start a union with, dies, then be assured that it won’t go unnoticed…” Zero continued.

“Oh! And you say that you don’t like to bloody your hands? Well I guess we are different in that mindset, as I have bloodied my hands many times to protect this world, some human, and some diclonius, although I haven’t killed a diclonius in years, mainly because I now help them, rather than kill them for the atrocities that they had done to me when I was younger…” Zero said with a cold expression. “I am not going to let anyone, human or diclonius threaten this world, I will protect it to the very end, and do what is necessary to make it happen…” Zero then noticed the container that Ragnar had revealed, and Zero’s other self just couldn’t help it.

“Oh looky looky! Ragnar has brought something to show and tell! Oh I wonder what’s inside? An experiment? His lunch? His girlfriend? HAHA!” Zero’s other said as he began a maniac style laugh.

*ahem*

“Indeed, like he said, what’s inside Ragnar? Is this what you plan to use to remove us from your plans?” Zero said, taking control of himself after he other sides outburst.

-----------

“Thank you.”
One of the nurses had come up, explaining both to Helga and Anna that Helga’s father was currently missing and suspected of being dead. She then handed Anna some paper work saying “Just fill these forms out, and if Helga agrees to it you should be allowed to take her with you before the end of the day.”

Anna passed the form to Eve, who began filling it out. “Ok there we go!” Eve said as she finished. “The form has been filled in, if you come with us, we can keep you safe at our headquarters from whoever is after you, as well as give you a place to eat and sleep in the building, just like how me and Adam have been given one, I’m sure it would be ok, wouldn’t it Anna?” Eve said as she looked at Anna, who quickly was nodding her head.

“Indeed, we would be happy to have you live with us” Anna said to Helga, cracking a small smile.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:38 pm

“Alright, I’ll let you know on one thing, those documents shown on T.V did not come from us...one of the news stations must of made it, as we sent them information of a virus existing and that it came from your labs, we never told them that it was released...as our source for it being released would not be believable to them…” Zero said to Ragnar. That unbelievable source was Inagi, the magic user who Zero hates. Because of his magic, Inagi is able to notice the unnatural changes that the virus has created, being able to tell who is infected and who isn’t. While he hates Zero, he was able to tell him that Zero, Suzuki and every other human that was in the room that they were safe from the virus, due to the diclonius imprint. “But oh well...that’s the media for you, your country media would of done the same if it was the other way around…oh and thanks for confirming that you were testing a virus in your lab, it’s nice to let out the truth isn't it?” Zero said as he wandered again. “Also...your own people? Are you talking about your country? Or your species? Because we know that the diclonius is not affected by this virus from that same source, which is why I know I am safe from it, all thanks to diclonius imprinting…” Zero then pointed at Ragnar. “But here is an interesting thing, the time that our information says about the earliest existence of the virus, your whole country just happens to have everyone injected with some form of medicine...while this could be a case of coincidence, I find it very suspicious...and if the virus IS released and people around the world start dying, while no one from Iceland, or even the countries that you are trying to start a union with, dies, then be assured that it won’t go unnoticed…” Zero continued.

“Oh! And you say that you don’t like to bloody your hands? Well I guess we are different in that mindset, as I have bloodied my hands many times to protect this world, some human, and some diclonius, although I haven’t killed a diclonius in years, mainly because I now help them, rather than kill them for the atrocities that they had done to me when I was younger…” Zero said with a cold expression. “I am not going to let anyone, human or diclonius threaten this world, I will protect it to the very end, and do what is necessary to make it happen…” Zero then noticed the container that Ragnar had revealed, and Zero’s other self just couldn’t help it.

“Oh looky looky! Ragnar has brought something to show and tell! Oh I wonder what’s inside? An experiment? His lunch? His girlfriend? HAHA!” Zero’s other said as he began a maniac style laugh.

*ahem*

“Indeed, like he said, what’s inside Ragnar? Is this what you plan to use to remove us from your plans?” Zero said, taking control of himself after he other sides outburst.

Ragnar once more clicked his tongue and said “If I wanted you three dead I would have already done so a long while ago. If I kill you then somebody would notice that the only other person that was shot besides me then mysteriously disappears after having been stable in the hospital would either have meant I had a reason to silence you, or the one who made an attempt on my life somehow was able to kill you in between without any recordings of it. Besides, executions are outlawed in my country, I am not gonna break that law so easily.”
He then gave a small smirk and said “By the way, I must correct you on one little detail of yours, I am not trying to start a union with those countries, I have started a union with those countries. If you want more details just check the news. They are bound to have already translated the local news here about that using a basic translation program and already reporting about it before actually reading it over for typos or other mistakes. That or you can learn on of the Nordic languages very quickly and check local news yourself.”
He then looked directly in Zero’s eyes with his black orb like eyes and with a smile said “As for my people, my people aren’t simply something like my species, it's those who choose to follow me, my people is the body which I am the head of. They chose me, they chose to become my people, just as I am their king. Some of my people aren’t within my country, some are far away, yet they choose to follow me and in return I shall consider them as if they were my own flesh and blood. As for those who are yet to become my people, I still am willing to show kindness to them, for while not all people are my people, I shall treat everyone except my enemies as if they were a personal friend. Many of them live under the rule of others and I will try to help them to the extend I can. The battered, the weak, the oppressed, the geniuses, those viewed as mistakes, all are my people. Understand that you aren’t one of my people. You have made it abundantly clear that you would sooner spill blood and walk through fire than to follow me. So I hope that clears up when I say I care for my people.”
He breathed in and then breathed out before saying “As for the medicine injections as you refer to it, though antidote injections is more accurate, if your source is correct then it is a coincidence, I have had several mass injection to try to eliminate, contain or shrink some diseases, my researchers had been testing on a lot of stuff and we have had success with a lot of naturally occurring diseases, such as some of the yearly flu that could be dangerous, the recent mass injections have been primarily revolved around those.”
He then looked down to the container with a smile and said “And finally, as for this, this isn’t much just a little family heirloom that I wish to keep around me and protect. If you wanna see it, then here.”
He then set it down onto one end of the table, and the sound of the table almost cracking under the weight, only not tipping as it had been bolted to the ground. Ragnar opened to show a long and big  ebony black sword, three meters in length.
“Its called surtur’s sverð, or in english, Surtur’s Sword.”
The container was only open for a few moments before Ragnar closed and locked it again, pulling it off the table. Despite the table clearly having been made out of something tough it had bent in the place the container with the sword had been on.
Ragnar clicked his tongue yet again, mostly out of habit at this point, and said “So, right now I am going to send the three of you back where you came from. I prefer to avoid an even greater international incident from occurring. However, I do want you to relay a little proposition to your queen.”
Ragnar walked to the door, grabbing the handle and saying “Tell her I am interested in getting North-Germany, if possible. If she is willing then I am sure we could fix up some kind of mutually beneficial deal, if she is not, then I will let that rest.”
He then opened the door saying the last words before leaving “The limo will deliver you back to your plane, enjoy your trip back.”
Ragnar knew he was treading dangerous ground, that is why he was happy that he had made his little insurance already. A quality army, quality commanders, quality understanding of warfare, and most importantly, powerful industry.
---
“The form has been filled in, if you come with us, we can keep you safe at our headquarters from whoever is after you, as well as give you a place to eat and sleep in the building, just like how me and Adam have been given one, I’m sure it would be ok, wouldn’t it Anna?” Eve said as she looked at Anna, who quickly was nodding her head.

“Indeed, we would be happy to have you live with us” Anna said to Helga, cracking a small smile.

Helga smiled. “Yes, I would be glad to come with you.” Helga didn’t notice nor realize what was being shown on the News, so she didn’t react to it. She just needed to go with these people and she would be safe, that was the most prominent thought in her mind at the moment.
---
Ægir was impressed by the suit, it was in top working condition and furthermore of top quality. Even if he couldn’t show it off to others he still felt very powerful in it, it was certainly impressive, none could deny that.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:18 pm

“So, right now I am going to send the three of you back where you came from. I prefer to avoid an even greater international incident from occurring. However, I do want you to relay a little proposition to your queen.”
Ragnar walked to the door, grabbing the handle and saying “Tell her I am interested in getting North-Germany, if possible. If she is willing then I am sure we could fix up some kind of mutually beneficial deal, if she is not, then I will let that rest.”
He then opened the door saying the last words before leaving “The limo will deliver you back to your plane, enjoy your trip back.”

“I don’t need to ask her that, as you should already know the answer to that…” Zero quickly responded. As the three walked towards the door that Ragnar had went to open for them, Zero stopped next to Ragnar. “Now I don’t need to remind you again, but I know you are probably are trying to figure out the best way to get out of this in your mind, but I’ll say it anyway…” Zero then turned his head to Ragnar, his eyes full of hatred and full of the desire of keeping his people safe. “If the virus has been released, and my people start to die, while your people remain healthy and well...I will personally come back to this country by myself and come knocking on your door...and I can’t really say what I will do, but be assured that you and your people will be ‘rewarded’ for your actions…” Zero then began walking out the door. “Do the right thing, or face the actions that follow it”

----------------

A couple of hours later and the plane lands back in England and the three get into the personal car as it takes them back to headquarters. After a few minutes the car reaches outside the headquarters and the three make their way inside, where they are approached by the remaining members of Squad A and B.

“Sir!” They all said as they kneeled before Zero and Major Volkova.

“How did the mission go men?” Volkova asked.

“It was more of a cat and mouse game Major” Schlenzaner said to Volkova, standing up. “Every time we were close, the target would just just slip away, lucky for us, Lady Anna was able to sense where the girl was as the target had escaped in the water, and the man in question was caught by the Danish police and the girl is now under our protection” Schlenzaner continued as he pointed over to where Anna and Helga was. While Schlenzaner continued the report to Volkova, Zero walked over to Anna and Helga. Anna kneeled.

“Master!” Anna said. “I was able to rescue Helga! Did I do good?” Anna asked in her usual monotone voice as she tilted her head. Zero patted her head.

“Yes, yes you did” Zero said to Anna, which brought a little smile to her face. Zero then turned his attention to Helga. “So you are the diclonius that gave Anna the info on Ragnar?” Zero said to Helga with a smile. “I thank you for your assistance, as I now have a much better understanding what type of person Ragnar is…” Zero continued. Zero the saw Alice and Suzuki heading over.

“Zero!” Alice happily shouted as she jumped at him and hugged him, Suzuki was a few seconds later.

“So what happened after the event?” Suzuki asked.

“He invited us into this black room, soundproof, so it was possible that if he planned on trying to kill us, that would be where he would do it” Zero replied. “He knew of what happened with the T.V reports and the fake documents that stupid media choose to show, rather than the truthful info we sent them” Zero continued, looking annoyed. “He then went on some rant about how much trouble we have caused and denies that a virus has been released, but did blurt out that one existed and was contained...so at least he has admitted that one exists, so he can’t deny that” Zero then sighed. “He pretty much kept making excuses as to why certain things have happened, like the mass medicine injection and the sorts, so I will say that I am frustrated by all this…” Zero then began walking off. “I’m heading to the training room to let off some steam, you are welcome to watch Helga if you like, but remember that if there is any problems, Anna and the two squads will be under your protection, so keep her safe” Zero finished before heading to the training room.

----------------

The training room was massive and was able to recreate any type of battle at choosing. Suzuki, Alice, Anna, Adam, Eve and the members of Squad A and B watched on from the viewing window. Zero noticed the new gear for him placed where his weapons were and begun changing into them. Zero could hear the happy whistling he was getting from Alice. The new gear was armor, designed specifically for Zero. It was similar to the clothing he usual wear for battle, but the main difference being that it was armor, instead of just simple cloth like he usually wears. Once changed, the room quickly changed to the mode Zero wanted. It was an open field with just him fighting enemies of different level of training. Zero begun walking calmly as he began to sing to himself.

At night I'm thinking of sweet revenge,
I'm breathing faster, faster,
I feel the anger, anger.

I'm redefining the meaning of evil,
inside I'm bleeding, bleeding
from all the beating, beating.

As Zero was singing to himself, he placed his hands up at the enemies and fired his blood crystal blasts at the groups of enemies, taking them out and shredding them to pieces in seconds.

Let them pay
let them pay for the things that they've done,
let them suffer for infinity times infinity.

Zero watched as the tougher enemies made their way through and tried to swing with their big swords, Zero used his speed to dodge the attacks and repeatedly stab the enemies.

Watch closely and you'll see it in my face,
the battle scars, battle scars,
the bloody tears, the bloody tears.

Too many years of built up suppressed hate,
it has taken its toll on me.

Let them pay,

Zero continued to massacre the groups of enemies in front of him.

Don't speak your mind
if the words that come out is condescending,
don't even open your mouth
if there's only bad intentions.

It's taking its toll on me
it has to stop,
ask not for forgiveness,
cause you will pay,
you will pay for the things that you've did.
You will pay for infinity times infinity.

Zero then noticed a lone diclonius, who looked exactly like the diclonius leader that attacked his Kingdom years ago. While he knew it was just a training bot, it made his blood boil and he wanted to kill the diclonius. The diclonius threw its vectors at Zero, which Zero was able to easily dodge, and with his energy powered dual blades, used them to slice the vectors off the diclonius. The diclonius screamed in agony as it collapsed in front of Zero. Just like years ago, the diclonius begged for mercy, and, just like years ago, Zero decapitated the diclonius.

Let them pay,

As Zero finished singing to himself, the training mode stopped and returned into a pure white room again. Zero then looked at the viewing window. “Where is the challenge? What happened to the Hector mode?” Zero asked.

“Removed...We don’t another island to go again…” Suzuki replied.

“Spoilsport” Zero muttered to himself as he began to head out of the training room.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:59 am

Helga smiled and nodded to Zero. She hoped that soon all would go right.
---
*The day of the first civilian deaths and one days until the first military deaths to the depopulation plan*
Ragnar had them deployed and ready. It was about now that an entire village along with many truck drivers became the first victims to the plan. Ragnar was delivering the cure to the last he expected to be saved by it.
He and his allies had prepared their forces for war. He knew that the first day was gonna be the worst one. The EU’s army was big and strong, and while Ragnar was sure his troops were going to be of superior quality he knew his allies wouldn’t be and what really gave him the advantage was the strategic advantage of not being affected by disease and greater economic strength. On top of that it was going to take time to train and deploy some of the new recruits.
An embargo would devastate the EU’s economy, though even then that would take its time to take effect. An embargo would also in long term cause shortages for the civilian population and army of the EU. That was the long term advantage.
Short term wise, besides the quality of his troops and the laser defense system that had been set up, the virus was going to be a big factor in weakening the EU. Most if not all of the EU army would have the virus, along with the civilian population of the EU. Even if they would find a cure the mass production of it wouldn’t be fast enough to avoid devastating a fairly large part of the population.
Under best circumstances it would wipe out the EU army come next day.
Ragnar himself was looking over battle plans. He said “Týr” to activate that rune’s magic. He grinned. None of them knew this little advantage of his and his forces, and none else could use it.
---
Ægir was at the ready. He was told to be ready to respond to any attacks. Ægir had a bad feeling, at least he could comfort himself that his suit would keep him safe, at least for a while. He uttered “Týr” Most of the others did the same, with the exception of few saying ‘Óðin’. They were going to be ready if something happens.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14