Elfen World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elfen World (Remake)

+2
NyuuX
crane476
6 posters

Elfen World :: RPG :: RPG

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Elfen World (Remake) - Page 12 Empty Re: Elfen World (Remake)

Post by drewccapp Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:55 am

Alana was amazed by the devastation caused in the port city that Ariel was last in. She didn't even bother looking at the plane as it took off because she was just awed. "Ariel, you really have gone to the dark side." She could still feel the aura of power left behind from Ariel and Lasciel's wake. She could even tell where it was going to. She wondered how far behind she was as she stepped over bloodied corpses.

This massacre couldn't be the work of one diclonius, Alana knew that, so it meant Ariel had a coven. She walked up to the docks and noticed many of the warehouses had been ransacked and provisions like food and other important supplies had been torn from them. Not all of them had been taken. She gathered up the supplies she felt she needed and placed them into a small ship.

She smiled lightly as she remembered the trip she had to Britain all those years ago. That was when she actually grew to respect Zero. None of that matter right now, she had her work to do. She started up the boat and began to follow the trail of power left behind by Ariel. She sent out a single pulse of her own aura to test if she got a response from that direction.

------------------------------------------------------------

Ariel felt a faint familiar pulse two days away from where Alana was. She looked over her shoulder in the direction it came from and wondered. She quickly dismissed it shaking her head believing that it couldn't be possible.

Behind her Lasciel felt the same pulse, but instead of dismissing the feeling her expression darkened to that of hatred. All of her work could be destroyed by the reappearance of Alana. She walked to the stern of the ship and looked out to the sea. This was something she couldn't leave alone, and yet there was no way she could go back there to deal with the situation. While she was able to act independently from Ariel, she still had many of the same limitations of a living being and walking on water was not something she could do. She wanted to believe that Alana was dead, but her senses were far more acute than Ariel's and she knew the feeling that she had was true.

She clenched her fist and her teeth. For now all she could do was hope they remained days ahead of Alana and that in the time that they were on their crusade she could completely possess Ariel. She hated that it was impossible to rush the process, and she couldn't eliminate her feeling of urgency.

------------------------------------------

Inagi stared at his new found information and sighed with frustration. A whole country was a waste of time to search for one man's operations. His abilities to hide were extraordinary as well. He made his way to the airport as he didn't feel starting with China was a prudent option. He wanted his prey, he wanted to hunt and kill Itachi.

Inside the airport he noticed a change within his body and began to focus on himself to figure out what it was. A virus. Odd. From what he could tell it was manufactured to trigger on a specific date. And it was lethal. He grinned darkly and felt nothing more than amused. Someone was trying to kill him from within his own body. Fascinating. He then noticed all around him people had the same virus.

Even more interesting. Someone was trying to kill everyone. Well, Inagi was certainly going to survive this. No being could infect Inagi without the disease being easily purged from his body. He focused on his body and eliminating the virus and his veins turned black briefly as he did so. He then thought that if the virus was going to kill everyone it would mean he'd have very little in the way of opponents, and he couldn't allow that.

He then noticed from the feeling of the blood of others around him that a few people weren't even infected at all. He wondered what it was that made them immune over everyone else. He then decided where he was going to go next. After all, he needed a hunter with just as much motivation as himself to find and kill Excalibur and his men. That meant he'd have to go to Zero. He hated the thought of allying with his enemy, but if it meant finding his prey he could compromise. He got a plane ticket to Europe and his next goal was to get on a train to the EU HQ and see if he could meet with Zero himself. Besides, he had a few cards he could play right now.

--------------------------------------------------------

Lily eventually found records on the location of a government operated lab within Iceland and made her way to the location. The building itself was quite plain. Although she could immediately tell it was being guarded fairly decently, by mercenaries. She made sure to stay out of sight while she did her scouting work. All she had to do was get close enough to get in range of the wifi of the building. If she could do that then she'd be able to find some sort of records. She pulled out a tablet and did some scanning with it but couldn't find a signal.

She frowned. She probably wasn't likely to find a signal more than five meters from the walls. She started watching the patrols for openings and just waited from her hiding spot. She wanted to get in and out quickly, but she'd need five minutes to run her program to download a copy of the lab's records. For now, she waited and watched waiting for the right moment to take action.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:39 pm

After the girls answers and sending them out along with the visitation from the new girl whom he still had his mind along with the issues of the G.O, Zen was now resting his body against his chair.

His eyes turned to the door knob that slow began to turn. It looked as if somebody was having a difficult time before they were unable to turn the handle. The only way this was possible was if the person was incredibly small.

Slowly releasing a mechanical tentacle from the side of his body, it slithered through the air and turned the knob. As he expected, a cheerful girl with dark purple hair and horns on her head leaped into the room with a bright smile.

"Papa!" Ericka yelled, running to her father and hugging him tightly around the legs. Several pair of metal appendages slowly lifted the girl up into the air and onto his lap. Giggling as she was raised into the air, Zen passed his fingers through her head as she nudged her face up against his own.

"Papa! I saw a new girl just like me! Her name was Tewessa She said we could become friends!"

"Is that so? That's good to hear. I'm glad you are making some friends Ericka." He replied in his stoic tone.

"Papa?"

"Yes, Ericka?"

"Vasty poked me with a needle!" She suddenly frowned as she raised her arm with a bandage on it. "He said it was to help me but I wasn't sick! It really hurt and..." she looked away. "Although he did give me a piece of chocolate afterwards, it really hurt!"

Zen thought about it. Vast, eccentric as he was, did not go around harming others, most definitely not the Master General's daughter. He had given her the vaccine. Although Ericka had never known the issues of the inner voice as the other horned girls in the area, it was for the best that she never get that opportunity as well.

*Ding*

"Papa! You've got mail! Hehehehe"

"That I do." He read it and typed a quick message back to Suzuki.

"That sounds good, let us meet tomorrow. Considering the urgency of this meeting, how about at 11:00 in Meeting Room 101. Myself, along with Elena and Vast will also be there."

SEND
Reric
Reric
Admin

https://elfenworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:18 pm

The movie had finished and Suzuki let out a yawn, it was getting late. Alice took the kids to bed while Anna had cleaned up the mess left. Suzuki went to the computer to see if Zen had replied, he did.

"That sounds good, let us meet tomorrow. Considering the urgency of this meeting, how about at 11:00 in Meeting Room 101. Myself, along with Elena and Vast will also be there."

Suzuki replied “Understood” and hit send. Suzuki then stretched her arms and yawned. “It time for bed…” Suzuki got up from the chair and headed towards her room.

Morning arrived and Suzuki and Zero woke up early. “Anna look after the kids while we meet with Elena” Suzuki said to Anna. Anna simply nodded.

“I’ll stay as well, as it is about G.Os lack of numbers, rather than anything to do with the diclonius” Alice said.

“Understood” Suzuki replied. She and Zero waved goodbye and got into the helicopter that waited for them outside and flew to the G.O headquarters.

After a while the helicopter reached G.O headquarters and landed. It felt eerie with so many men missing, it made the place feel almost dead. The war was to blame for this, but it was for a good cause, as if Hector had won, the world would be in more chaos over the whole human vs diclonius situation, but with the G.O and E.U winning the war, the anti-diclonius groups now learn what will happen to them if they tried to make a war against diclonius, as if the G.O and E.U can take someone like Hector down, then they can take on anyone that opposes them. Suzuki and Zero got off the helicopter and made their way into the building. They walked through corridor after corridor until they reached Meeting Room 101. Zero knocked on the door and then opened it and walked inside.

“Good morning Master General Elena and Lt. General Zen” Suzuki said as she and Zero bowed.

----------------------

Eve got to work on upgrading Adam’s blade, since it was an energy blade, it required expensive material and very delicate work on it, so there was no place for mistakes. It took Eve a good few hours, as she had to be slow and careful, but she did it. “Ok, now let’s scan what I have done…” Eve connected the blade to the computer and read the analysis. “Ok...power has increased by 10%, weight of blade has gone down by 5%, durability has improved by 7% and the conclusion...I’m a pretty damn good housewife!” Eve jokingly said as she giggled. Eve looked at the time, it was getting late. “Before I head to bed, I better see what the recent news is, as that war had happened just yesterday, I am sure that is all they are talking about” Eve connected to the computer and acquired all the information from all the new channels in England. Her eyes widened when one piece of information provided an image. “I can’t believe this! I have to get this to Adam immediately!” Eve thought, quickly downloading the image to herself and then quickly rushing back upstairs.

Adam was surprised when Eve bursted into the room. “What’s wrong Eve?”

“You have to see this!” Eve quickly said as she got on the bed and then on top of Adam.

“Why? Did you change your boobs?” Adam asked as he questioned the way Eve got close.

“No not that! I mean this!” Eve activated her screen on her arm and showed it to Adam.

“What’s this? The news? Why do I need to see this…” Adam quickly then noticed the image on the screen. “Wait a minute...is that Suzuki!?” Adam asked, shocked. “It is! Well I be damned...she has done well from the young princess that was always near Jamie when we were kids…” Adam then noticed the man standing next to her. “Wait...that’s Jamie! Well, atleast we now know where he has been all this time…”

“It seems from all information I can gather, no one outside the E.U had knew who their leader was and was only revealed recently...so that would explain why I couldn’t find any information on the two other than stuff from years ago” Eve explained.

“Well, we know where we are going tomorrow” Adam said as turned on his bed to sleep.

“Indeed...but…” Eve said as she seductively moved along the bed. “Don’t you want some fun before you go to sleep?” Eve asked with a seductive smile.

“No...I’m too tired for it…” Adam said as he moved again to knock Eve off and he shut his eyes.

“You’re no fun…hmph!” Eve said with a pout. She then got in the bed and went to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be important day, well they hoped.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:42 pm

*Five days until the first civilian deaths and six days until the first military deaths to the depopulation plan, night time*
Suddenly, huge searchlights turned on and a massive influx of soldiers started coming out of the building. While the guards outside kept on their patrol and guard this massive influx of guards, some clearly mercenaries, some looking just like regular night time guards, some looking like regular soldiers from some foreign country, a few of them looking like they did not belong to any of the other previously mentioned group seemed to be looking and calling for something.
However after a few moments it would also be noticeable that several scientists were also in this group, seeming to be looking for someone or something as they all repeated the same words, though in many different languages but ultimately all the same “Amera! Where are you!?”
As luck would have for Lily, for better or worse, this was the same night as Amera disappeared, and while she was safe inside and had in fact not left the headquarters, no one knew that yet and were searching for her, having already been unable to find her inside the building and having guessed logically that she had tried to escape outside.
Though this would have most likely left Lily in small confusion due to the fact that some of the spotlights were not aimed down at the ground but up in the sky for reasons that would be unknown to her at the moment it did mean the security inside had lowered massively and a lot of them were now distracted, though on the same time now she risked getting caught if she did not do something now and quickly, since it would be hard to hide outside with so many men and searchlights, and it still had not removed the guards that were still patrolling the lab, just the security inside it.
She would have to make her decision quickly as some of the men were heading towards where she was hiding, and while they had not noticed her yet with the closest one directing his flashlight up towards the sky along with his eyes they most likely would notice her quickly if she remained in the same hiding place for much longer.
The guard shouted “Amera, are you somewhere around here?” still not having noticed Lily in her hiding spot, despite walking straight towards it with his eyes in the sky along with his flashlight. The guard had shouted that in english. He thought it was far more likely that Amera would understand english than Icelandic, but he was not sure and was worried what might happen if she had actually escaped. He had been on a break right before this and it was clear that this was someone who had just drunk some goffee a short while back.
This particular guard was not one of the mercenaries and was just a regular normal guard for the lab, mostly just additional eyes to let know if something unusual happens and in cases when you don’t need guns he could deal with it himself. He was worried what might happen to his job if Amera was not to be found. He could possibly lose his job, or at the very least lose his bonus possibly, or at least he thinks that to be so.
The last thing on his mind was that someone was there that had intentions of performing espionage, doubly so since there were still guards standing by and patrolling by the lab and some still inside.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Viva crawled through the walls, remaining undetected on the ship. He listened onto the conversation of the dicloni crew, occasionally peeking and seeing them when it was safe. He was documenting them all, their names, their personalities, their pasts if and when they discussed them, their likes and dislikes, everything he could figure out from his safe point of unbeknownst view.

A few times he was tempted to say something to get an answer back, or at least a reaction, but always resolved it to be not a wise decision. If he were caught the best he could hope was that one of them would take enough pity on him to take him as an indentured servant or something like that, worst case scenario is something he did not want to think about a lot.

Viva occasionally, when he could, tried to make sketches of them and their living on the ship. He wanted document them and their lives, he thought that regardless of what they planned to do and what they were to do and have done that they did not deserve to have their stories and lives to be forgotten and unknown. He sketched and wrote down their daily lives, their beliefs, their social structure and interactions with one and other.

Despite his mostly passive role of staying out of sight and documenting them he did occasionally intervene in the shadow. He had found a cat on the ship, which while he did not know whether it was the old mascot of the ship or just a stow away cat that had snuck aboard the ship he took care of the cat. He kept on feeding the cat, though he let the cat roam free around the ship, often hunting some mice that had snuck aboard onto the ship, though few remained.

Viva took note of how the cat seemed to be free to walk around, the diclonius crew not turning to a murderous spirit upon the sight of the cat. He documented this part extensively, for it intrigued him just how startling the difference was between their views on humans and on the cat. It made him feel great empathy for them, that despite everything they still held sympathy for those that are not dicloni, even if he did not empathize in their hatred for humans he could still understand why they hated humans, but he could in no way empathize in any hatred that pushes one to kill another.

Then, on the third day on the ship, he left a note on one of the dicloni’s bed.
“Can I talk to you? My name is Viva.”
His curiosity had gotten the better of him.
----------------------------------------------------------
words: 1047

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:41 pm

Lily cursed quietly to herself when the unexpected activity happened. Then she began to think of a way to infiltrate without being questioned. She doubted they were keeping track of every single mercenary as that would simply be inefficient. If anything it was likely only the captains and their subleaders were known. Then a basic security guard came up and spoke in English.

“Amera, are you somewhere around here?” Oh this was perfect. Improvisation was a strong point for her fast thinking brain.

She stepped from her hiding spot with her flashlight in the open. "No Amera here." She kept her voice level and slightly disappointed. She only hoped some Irish company had been hired on by Ragnar, otherwise she'd have to take this guy out quick and hide him. Fortunately, the outfits that she wore at any time were similar to that of mercenary uniforms. She then started walking straight to the base as if she had done all the work she needed to do.

-------------------------------------

Inagi landed and took the subway to as close as he could get to the EU. He did something garish that he felt appropriate to do since his Blood Magic had permanently left its effect on him. He practically burst through the front door of the building and walked right up to the receptionist of the building pointing demandingly at her. "I'll be having a meeting with your almighty Jamie 'Zero' Dark. If you don't set me up a meeting now, then tell me where I can find him. I have a proposal for the man. Something I imagine he'll find interesting."

-----------------------------------------

Sten listened to the answering machine in the motel that he had missed Lily at. She had been prudent about erasing the data, but Sten's intellectual power had allowed him to retrieve the information. She had called Fenix, an underground transporter, to get a discrete flight to London.

Sten grinned smugly. Even he had used the same man for travel. Sure he was a grumpy old bastard, but he had connections like crazy and if you needed to get somewhere safely and quietly, he was your man. No one commanded as much respect within the underground transporting industry as he did. Stories told about how angering the man meant you couldn't go anywhere even through normal means.

Fenix's rise to power had started only a couple years ago and was quite incredible. However, Sten was getting off track. He refocused on his current task and set admiring Fenix aside. He had to find his prey. He stepped out onto the streets and began to head to the hotels and motels in the area. If he was to find her he'd have to get right to work.

----------------------------------------

Alana felt calm at sea. Even with the task ahead of her, she couldn't shake the relaxing feeling she felt at sea. It felt as if any concerns or worries just didn't matter. She kept her eyes forward. Her boat was quicker than the carrier used by Ariel, but even then she couldn't shake the feeling that she was a couple days behind. While the aura from Lasciel and Ariel combined still lingered like dust suspended in the air it seemed to keep going. She simply looked forward towards her goal.

Sophia went to bed at the usual time, however this time there was a piece of paper with writing on her pillow. She looked at it curiously. She couldn't read. This was something that she hadn't learned. In fact most of the dicloni on the ship couldn't read. They hadn't had the luxury to learn since many of their lives were spent trying to survive or as lab rats. She ended up getting up and heading to the only one she could think could read this note: Ariel.

Ariel blinked with surprise as Sophia nervously handed her the note. "I found this on my bed. I don't know what it says." Her voice lacked any confidence.

Ariel the smiled lightly. "I shall have to educate you then. When we all have time." She then read the note aloud. “Can I talk to you? My name is Viva.” She looked around cautiously. Viva wasn't a name from any one of the dicloni she came with. This meant there was a stowaway.

Sophia blushed as Ariel stated that she would teach her to read. She didn't feel worthy of it as a silpelit. She couldn't waste her queen's time with petty issues like not knowing how to read. She then became more alert as the strange name was said. She understood what Ariel's reaction meant. "Would you like me to hunt it down?"

Ariel grinned as Sophia offered her assistance. "We could all do with some outlet."

Sophia smiled in response and bowed. "At once, my Queen." With that she began her hunt for the stowaway.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:26 pm

The room Zero and Suzuki had entered was not a room of any extravagance. In fact it was rather small, the kind of room a normal office meeting might take place in. It was roomy enough but nothing of the sort of space most of the other rooms were like.

"Good of you two to come, Lady Rose, Sir Zero." Elena replied. Vast was in the corner, offering them two cups. He handed them over with a small grin on his face that he always seemed to wear.

"Tea, I'm sure you could use a drink right now. I made sure to give you the British variant just for you."

It would appear he had handed out cups to everyone as there was one by Elena on the table and Zen was currently taking a sip as well. Who would have known that Vast was capable of brewing tea. Of course they knew that their guest was not here to discuss the issues of tea.

"Ready? Let's begin." Vast said, starting the conversation as he pointed to the wall with a screen. There was a black remote in his hands and with a click, several numbers and graphs showed up on the spot apparently all designed and crafted by the Brigadier General. It was sometimes hard to believe that Vast was technically a high ranking commander of the Great Order with a knack for statistical information.

Such things were often overshadowed by the fact that blew up helicopters on a whim sometimes to kill spiders.

"Here are the Great Order numbers adding in at about 42% of our once full forces. That is not a good thing and mind you, this is inclusion of the entire Great Order which includes Captains, Colonels and members outside on duty. I'm sure you remember but the G.O is a specialize police force and a few of our men are in other places.

I would say that the current percentage of the G.O members here is about 30%. Either way even if we gathered everyone together, that is still far too low of a percentage. However you said that you would be able to offer us some people if we needed them."

Vast clicked the remote and the screen changed, showing more images.

"There are several problems that we need to address. Would you like to commence, Zen ol buddy?"

Zen stepped up.

"As you know we are facing several problems right now. There is the issue with Excalibur whom we have had little contact with. During the battle with Omnimbus there was the attack by that Diclonius girl as well and now there seems to be even more issues going on right now. Something about a virus being transmitted. But all of this is merely guess work on our part. We really have no idea what is going on at this point and it's frustrating to feel so weakened right now.

The main point is that, as we rebuild not only do we need protection but we also need to deal with our antagonists as well."

And now this time it was Elena who spoke up in the meeting.

"Can you tell me about what happened at the E.U, Lady Rose? I heard about some issues over there."
---
---

Teressa was currently helping out on the 5th floor, doing a bit of typing that for some of the G.O members was quite astounding. They weren't used to seeing such a computer savvy Diclonius before.

But she was not just an ordinary run of the mill horned girl.

"So this is the place my father used to work at." She thought, having had a good long tour of the entire place. "Did you hate my kind that much that you would betray this place? Yet I heard that in the end, you were the one who gave the vaccine that would save my kind."

Her fingers continued to type.

"Did you feel regret in the end and want to atone for your crimes? Mother never said much about you but she did say that before you left, you gave her a large sum of money for us to have. I've talked to some of the people here about you. Of course I've remained discreet, I don't want them to realize I'm related to you.

They seem so uncertain. Apparently you were well known in this place. But you had that hatred for my kind and I wonder what would you have done if you knew your own daughter was one of those horrible horned monsters. I don't know anymore, I really don't know what to think."

Deep in thought, someone from behind her was coughing. It sounded like a deep cough and maybe they even had a cold.

The coughing continued...and then continued more.

"Ack...ex-excuse me." The soldier stated, leaving the room. He went to the restroom still coughing loudly. Strange he had felt perfectly fine a few days ago. But now his body was suddenly attacked by an onslaught of fits.

"Ah! Kak! koff! Koff!"

After a few more minutes, he felt his body calming down. That was a terrible fit. Perhaps some rest in his room would do him some good.

And so he left..as some strange and unknown virus began to take its toll on him.

Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:36 pm

*Five days until the first civilian deaths and six days until the first military deaths to the depopulation plan, night time*
The guard shone a light on Lily. A questioning face came to him before he said “What the hell are you doing here?” A moment’s pause as he breathed in a bit came before he continued saying “You are not supposed to be awake right now, hurry up to your sleeping quarters before your captain notices you are missing...but thanks anyway for the help” to Lily’s luck there was an irish mercenary company that had been hired there, but they were supposed to be sleeping right now and be awake over the day time.
She was equally lucky that the guard was not being too suspicious of her and far more concentrated on trying to find Amera.
She would be able to hear him saying under his breath “Shit shit shit shit shit, where the hell is she?” as he passes by her, moving soon beyond her hearing range of his worried ramblings to himself.
Her next obstacle though would be the patrolling guards. Suddenly one of them stopped her when she had gotten close to the building. He was from Angola, as was the rest of the mercenary company that he was part of. He yelled “Show your ID” in portuguese with a voice that sounded like it belonged to a higher up captain, however quickly followed it with showing his own ID and pointing to it saying “ID” in as good of english as he could, which was pretty basic one at that with a very heavy accent, but at least it was understandable.
Only a five meters away were other guards of his mercenary company, looking over. The other two men seemed pretty calm, one of them then said in portuguese “Calm down, it is not like she was hitting on you or anything” the man that had been yelling glared at the other two as both of them laughed a bit at the man’s attempt of trying to intimidate the two of them. Then one of them said in english to Lily “Sorry about Andrés, he is a still a bit shaky after the last time he was put on a guard duty in Somalia, go right on in” with a heavy accent. The man had seen that she had passed several of the other guards and mercenaries out there that were searching for Amera and had assumed one of them knew her and that she was safe, otherwise someone would have probably stopped her. At least that is what he thought was the case.
The one that had demanded her the ID turned to the other guy and said in a loud voice and in portuguese “Are you just gonna let someone in without making sure she is safe to be let in!?” the one that had told her that she was allowed in responded back in portuguese “She just talked to one person earlier, he would have stopped her if she was not part of some company” the one that had demanded her ID glared at her but simply grumbled off, annoyed.
Inside the building there were still several mercenary companies on guard, but they were much fewer than before. However what would probably take her by surprise is that the place is far larger and if she were to check on the wifi there she would soon discover multiple of wifi networks in multiple languages. Many of these were the wifi that the mercenary companies were being provided as a bonus to their service. This however also meant that it would be unclear which one was actually the one she needed to get access to.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viva had been listening. He had heard what Ariel had said. He had not really been planning to try over hear anything in particular, just waiting till it sounded like she was asleep since that would be the time when things would get safer for him to roam around and do stuff rather than just listening and observing the crew.
He hit himself on his head, repeatedly calling himself stupid in his head for having expected that the dicloni here to be literate when almost none of them could have gotten the education for it and had now alerted them to his presence.
But then he suddenly stopped as a realization hit him. “Do they even know how to maintain the ship?” it was an understandable question since the crew would have already been undermanned but also being large part illiterate meant that it was unlikely that they knew how to maintain this ship. Even over short trip it was a bad idea to not have someone to maintain the ship and see whether it is in good condition.
However, now he could not take the risk of checking whether the ship and its engine was in good condition. He cursed at himself for not having thought these things through.
More things started to go through his head and the dangers the diclonius crew were in, in particular he feared them possibly overdosing on some medicine accidentally or taking something that was dangerous to them.
He thought quickly through his head and then finally he had an idea.

He set up a listening device that he hid in a hallway. It was not perfect but it was gonna have to do well enough for his plan. He then placed down his tape player and a tape that he had recorded on on the middle of the hallway floor before quickly running back to his hiding way.
He descended down to the lower part of the ship till eventually getting to his destination. There he sat down, having brought his gas mask, a flashbang grenade he had scavenged from the supplies on the ship along with some teargas and the smoke grenade he had in his possession from a while back. He had also brought some food with him, but the food was not for himself, it was for the cat. He petted the cat while it ate its food that it had just been fed by Viva. He was in the engine room. He was waiting for his plan to begin.
He had recorded onto the tape for the tape player the following “Hello, my name is V-Viva, I had heard that you were looking for me...hunting me...well, I don’t want to hurt you, and I hope you do not want to hurt me, I just want to talk…I feel lonely here...so, come to the engine room alone, I will be there, and I will know if you try to bring more than one there long before you can do anything...I want to help you guys but I am scared that you don’t want me helping you...If you try to bring more then one of you than I will be long gone before you can get to the engine room...oh, also, if more than one of you discover this at the same time, just try to decide amongst you who will go to the engine room...but, please don’t send your queen, s-she scares me a b-bit, and I am not sure why, I am not scared of the rest of you...sorry, I know you do not like me probably...please do come...and please don’t k-kill me...”
He was hoping that at least one of them would be willing to talk.
He also knew he was not known for being very bright.
-------------------------------------------------------
words: 1265

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:20 pm

"Good of you two to come, Lady Rose, Sir Zero." Elena replied. Vast was in the corner, offering them two cups. He handed them over with a small grin on his face that he always seemed to wear.

"Tea, I'm sure you could use a drink right now. I made sure to give you the British variant just for you."

Suzuki and Zero, after taking off his mask, took a sip from the tea. It tasted bitter, does Vast know about the use of sugar? As they both could not see any sugar around the table, the two just simply smiled as they put the tea down, never taken another sip for the rest of the meeting.

"Ready? Let's begin." Vast said as he pointed towards the screen, remote in hand. He clicked a button and multiple graphs and numbers appeared.

"Here are the Great Order numbers adding in at about 42% of our once full forces. That is not a good thing and mind you, this is inclusion of the entire Great Order which includes Captains, Colonels and members outside on duty. I'm sure you remember but the G.O is a specialize police force and a few of our men are in other places.

I would say that the current percentage of the G.O members here is about 30%. Either way even if we gathered everyone together, that is still far too low of a percentage. However you said that you would be able to offer us some people if we needed them."

Vast clicked the remote and the screen changed, showing more images.

"There are several problems that we need to address. Would you like to commence, Zen ol buddy?"

Zen stepped up.

"As you know we are facing several problems right now. There is the issue with Excalibur whom we have had little contact with. During the battle with Omnimbus there was the attack by that Diclonius girl as well and now there seems to be even more issues going on right now. Something about a virus being transmitted. But all of this is merely guess work on our part. We really have no idea what is going on at this point and it's frustrating to feel so weakened right now.

The main point is that, as we rebuild not only do we need protection but we also need to deal with our antagonists as well."

And now this time it was Elena who spoke up in the meeting.

"Can you tell me about what happened at the E.U, Lady Rose? I heard about some issues over there."

“Well, I will start with the soldier situation. At this current time, the soldiers of Italy, France and Spain are happy to bring their men over to keep the G.O up and running, the Italians more so happy to help, as they are big admirers of you Elena and the way you run things here.” Suzuki turned to Zero before turning back to Elena.

“Now...I think it’s time to explain the incident…” Suzuki took a deep breath before continuing. “When I had agreed to meet Ragnar to discuss whatever business he had to discuss with us, I had expected for it to be very important and urgent considering what has recently happened, but instead, I got a big child who thought he could just use his money to get it to go his way, and threw a tantrum when I would not agree to his demands...Neverless, to sum up it all, Ragnar had turned up to notify us that he has captured a soldier from Omnibus, who had agreed to testify against the group, which in return, Ragnar will give him enough money to live fine for the rest of that man’s life.

Now, the representatives had agreed with me that the man was not worth our time, as well as completely disagreeing with how Ragnar is treating the man, as this person was part of a group that was planning on killing your kind...but you will pay him a good amount of money for the rest of his life? Just because he will “testify” against his now dead group? Anyone from that group would betray if it meant a good life, this is the same soldiers that betrayed us, so you can see why I was not pleased with Ragnar’s decision...anyone who chooses to betray their group or their country, don’t deserve to live a good life...they must pay for their wrongdoings...even if that punishment is death” Suzuki coldly said.

“The next thing he discussed was that he had created a union with Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Qatar, Norway, Sweden and his country of Iceland, now as you know, two of those countries are part of the E.U. and when I said that I would not hand him the two countries, he flipped, claiming that I was “oppressing” his people by not giving him Sweden and Norway, now I won’t say much more of this, but because of documents that I was not given or notified way before this had happened, Sweden and Norway seem to now belong to him...but my two soldiers from those countries keep their loyalty to me…

There was something about the way money would be moved to help with his union, but that will be sorted quickly, the last thing was that after all that had happened, Ragnar had told me to make an “ultimatum” that if I don’t agree to his demands, I should kill him to start a war, now I called out on that claim, as why should I declare war if I kill him or not if I don’t agree to his demands? Why would that be my only choices? I hope you can understand the frustrations this big child had made me feel…” Suzuki continued, still keeping her voice cold.

“Now, while I don’t know much about this virus you speak of, I find it suspicious how Ragnar has appeared out of the blue, pay off his countries debt, and the other multiple things he has done with this money that I would like to know how he got it, as he seems to have an infinite amount considering the billions he has spent, and this talks of a virus coming from out of the blue seems suspicious as well...is it possible that the two are connected?”

--------------------

"I'll be having a meeting with your almighty Jamie 'Zero' Dark. If you don't set me up a meeting now, then tell me where I can find him. I have a proposal for the man. Something I imagine he'll find interesting."

Inagi’s request was responded with both Squad A & B pointing their unique weapons at the man, for him to just walk in like this, someone at the front might be getting fired, or get a lifetime of free chicken at KFC. The Squad was cut through as the woman from the desk appeared in front of them. “I’m sorry, but the man that you are looking for is currently not here, please try again…” The woman replied with a sarcastic voice, mimicking a automatic voice reply. “And I cannot also give you the information of his whereabouts, as his meeting was kept under the dark even from us, we know where he is about as much as you do, we only know that he left in the morning and that is it...so if you don’t mind…” The woman said as she turned around and headed back to her desk. Squad A & B remained, ready to escort the man out if needed be.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:10 pm

Lily was met with little resistance, which came as a great surprise. Apparently there was an Irish military company here, which was good, and this put her in a better mood. Then the guy at the gate requested her ID to which she gave him a disappointed expression that might as well have said "seriously?". Fortunately, she was let off after another guard spoke for her. They were fairly disorganized for a government group. This worked in her favor. Now that she was within the building's limits she could access the private network. She found a free spot within the building and pulled out the tablet within her backpack and she hooked up the the network fairly easily.

She saw that there were several networks for the mercenary groups, but then she noticed a hidden one from her scan. This one was the one that the scientists accessed. It had to be. She spent a few moments hacking it and accessed the data there. The place she stood there were a couple others accessing the network, so it looked like she fit in just fine. She began the download which took a fair five minutes. When she finished she needed to get back outside.

She checked the data she acquired from the network and it confirmed her suspicions: a virus did in fact exist. However, there was no definitive proof that it had been released. She could tell the virus was lethal, and only targeted humans without the diclonius' imprint that queens could do. This caused her to frown internally, she could easily count the live queens she knew on two hands and have plenty of fingers to spare. The remainder she knew that could take up the rest of her fingers were dead. She knew many many more silpelits and they couldn't imprint their DNA on humans.

If Ragnar were to spread this virus and save his people, that would mean he'd have to have several hundred queens working for him full time, and she couldn't believe that to be possible since she knew there were only a few dozen queens on the planet. Simply put they were such a rarity that using them to save people from the virus was impractical and most of them wouldn't do it anyways. Then again, male dicloni were even rarer and she could only count three of them that she knew existed and she had no idea what they were capable of.

She picked up her phone from her pocket, checked it, and then "answered" it. "Aye, sir?" Pause. "Yes, sir." Pause. "I can do that, sir." Slide tablet into backpack calmly. "Right away, sir." With that she put her phone away and headed for the exit like she had business to attend whether she was supposed to sleep or not.

------------------------------------

Inagi was tempted. Oh so very much. To respond violently to the weapons being pointed at him right now. He gave them a look as if he were unconcerned about having guns in his face. He already had a fair idea where Zero had gone knowing the EU's connections with the GO. He had no interest in killing small fry anyways. "Very well."

He turned and left the building unconcerned. His next location to visit was the GO Headquarters. After all, that was the only place he could think that Zero would go. He entered the courtyard of the EU building and quickly chanted. "Come wind give me wings."

With that he summoned wind and flew into the air. He didn't care about making a scene. He was losing patience. He was going to find Zero today. He didn't care about any of the consequences. He then flew his way to the GO Headquarters and landed in their main courtyard. "Zero! Come out! We need to talk!" He really didn't care about making a scene at all. He imagined the GO men here would report to someone right quick.

-------------------------------------------

Sophia searched the ship discretely and when she did, she found a voice recording device that she wasn't familiar with. She pressed the play button and listened in on what was to be said.

“Hello, my name is V-Viva, I had heard that you were looking for me...hunting me...well, I don’t want to hurt you, and I hope you do not want to hurt me, I just want to talk…I feel lonely here...so, come to the engine room alone, I will be there, and I will know if you try to bring more than one there long before you can do anything...I want to help you guys but I am scared that you don’t want me helping you...If you try to bring more then one of you than I will be long gone before you can get to the engine room...oh, also, if more than one of you discover this at the same time, just try to decide amongst you who will go to the engine room...but, please don’t send your queen, s-she scares me a b-bit, and I am not sure why, I am not scared of the rest of you...sorry, I know you do not like me probably...please do come...and please don’t k-kill me...”

The human'd know if more than one came and would be long gone? She nearly broke out in laughter there. Was that some kind of joke? The ship wasn't that large. The escape craft had been shattered in their assault earlier. The ship itself wasn't that large, so if they did a serious search finding him would be inevitable. The fact that he was begging sent shivers of excitement up her spine. She always loved it when humans begged for their lives. He was trapped and would die no matter what.

She grinned excitedly and made her way to the engine room. "Oh, Viva." She called out sweetly. "I'm here. All alone. Please don't run." She stepped into the middle of the room. "You said you wanted to talk?"

She had four ten meter long vectors that could reach most of the room and navigate the tight quarters easily. She stood in the center of the room and held her arms out welcomingly. "I'd love to meet you."
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:50 pm

"It does seem incredulous but we should take it as seriously until proven otherwise. To be blunt there has to be more to this than what we're seeing. One person should not have this capabilities alone but who knows.

I can say this however, if this...Ragnar person...is attempting such a coup with this virus, then we will personally take care of him. If he wants to start a war and cast a virus on the planet, it is the Great Order's responsibility to deal with him. You know what the G.O is for.

We are the world police force and we don't give a damn if we need to get our hands dirty. Do we know anything about this virus though?"

Elena awaited the answer.
---
---

"Freeze!" Several members of the Great Order raised their guns and pointed them directly at the perpetrator Inagi. It frankly wasn't new for people to pay visits to the G.O but those had at least been more...subtle.

Besides, the men could tell something was up with this one.

"Sir Zero is currently in conversation with Master General Squratoli. Please come back later or wait until they are finished." One of the other members contacted their leader.
---
---

"Hm?" As Elena was conversing with the others, Zen listened to the small radio piece on his ear while Vast peered ove at him.

"I understand...keep him busy as long as you can."
---
---

There was another issue going on. Another man wiped the sweat from his head even though the room was nice and cool because of air conditioning.

Coughing slightly, he wondered how he could have gotten sick. Oh well, like any sickness you had to get worse before you got better. Maybe it would blow over in the next day or two.
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:35 am

"Freeze!"

Inagi grinned at their fast response time. He began counting them pointing his left hand at each and every one of them. There was a significant lack of men. This was definitely a squad of men, but the entire place felt almost empty. Obviously lacking people.

"Sir Zero is currently in conversation with Master General Squratoli. Please come back later or wait until they are finished."

He was right! Oh that was great. He then sensed their blood was polluted with the same virus as the civilians in the airport. "You too it seems." The way he spoke was clearly off-topic from what they had told him.

The guard that spoke at him cocked his head puzzled. "Excuse me?"

Inagi stared right into the man's eyes. "You have a very deadly virus within you. It seems some fool has decided to end the world early." He bit his lip and spat the blood onto the ground. He then split the blood up and let it find its way to all six men. They were focused on him, so they wouldn't notice until too late.

When it entered through their skin they became his temporary thralls. The temptation to use more blood came across him mind, but he had no interest in permanent slaves. With a gesture he had them lower their weapons. "In the middle of a meeting of not. I will see them. Now lead me to them."

They then escorted him into the building to the room Zero and company were in. He had them pointing their weapons at him for some added realism until they led him to the door. "Leave and forget this and you shall be released." With that he set the rules for their freedom and they left in an almost zombie-like state.

The door to the meeting room had a significant lack of guards, but he had come across a patrol on his way here. Since he had an "escort" they simply watched him as his passed them. He then opened the door and entered the room. "I do hope I'm not interrupting." He lied.

He bowed his head slightly at everyone in the room. Some of them weren't infected. In fact they showed no signs of being at risk for infection. "Interesting, none of you have it." He half-muttered to himself.

He then shook his head quickly and refocused his attention on Zero. Anyone looking at Inagi's face could see his pupils were dilated almost as if he were high on some drugs. "Zero. I have a proposal for you. I want to kill Itachi, Excalibur's dog. I know you're hunting them. Let me join in." His voice made it clear he hated the idea, but he felt he had no choice. Lester was far too focused on his own crusade to save the world with magic.

He cleared his throat. "I'll even help you with your little problem with a man-made virus that going to kill your entire little army in..." He rolled his eyes in order to count the days. He physically counted with one hand while he did this. "Five days give or take a few hours."
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:08 am

Ignore this. this is just a quick post for me so I know where to start when I do the next point updates when we get to page 25. Whether I post after this or someone else do is anyone's guess.
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:42 am

While Lily’s plans had gone for the most part without a hitch when she was close to the exit there were two guards, neither of them looked like they belonged to a mercenary company.
One of them said first in english “Name, company, ID, captain, mission and who gave you the orders?” These two seemed significantly more professional than the mercenaries earlier, both of them having some kind of device that was clearly a document of records.
Both of them were also wearing bullet proof vest and had firearms of high quality, one would assume they would be there to shoot down attacking elephants, were it not for them being placed in Iceland. They also had communication devices and while it was not visible on them, there was a device under their vests that would sent out an alarm if their heart stopped, since communication before death was and is not always guaranteeable.
They had been placed to guard the exit in case Amera had not yet escaped the building and would try to get out through one of the exit, with the possibility of disguising herself.
They had not been there earlier due to the mass that had flooded out before made it too hard for them to be there. However they thought that fortunately everyone seemed to have come back in of what they know, though they did not know of the extra person that had entered the building.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Viva had still been petting the cat when she entered, the cat raised its head from the food and walked away from the petting and into the sight of Sophia, giving a meow of attention before quickly going over to her. The cat was very friendly.
A moment later she would be able to hear a sound of someone pulling himself up before going into direct sight of her with a smile. The smile was strange though, the smile did not show any fear, in fact, it instead showed him almost comforted that she had come, which would be even more unusual for what is the next he said.
“I see you arrived, your name was Sophia if I remember right, I guess you came here to kill me rather than talk though” He had learned her name along with most of the other dicloni on board at one point or another.
“You would not be the first one to want to kill me” he moved as he spoke, his movement was unusually fast for what looked like simply walking.
“Usually I would run away or hide but...” he stopped while he paused, then suddenly a loud cracking sound came. Few people would have realized what had happened till it was over, as he had suddenly kicked the wall with so much force and speed that his bones in his feet had made that distinct cracking noise.
He turned towards her with a smile, noticeable limbing with the leg that he had kicked the wall with, it was rare that someone both had the force and the will to break one’s feet by kicking it in a wall.
“Sorry about that, just had to get out some frustration out of my system, and also now, if you are planning to kill me, you won’t kill me right away out of fear that I may try to escape” his smile was unusually calm and friendly for what he had done, he didn’t even flinch while he started moving towards Sophia.
Despite his noticeable limbing he still moved pretty fast, though slower than before, and it looked like he was not gonna be running anytime soon. When he was pretty close he bended down and petted the cat before saying “If you are gonna kill me, please remember to feed the cat, the friendly little guy likes you and the others”
Sophia would have been able to see he had medical supplies on his back from a case that had red cross on it
He then looked up to her and lifted himself back up to eye level, though while doing so made his first clear and noticeable flinch from the pain in his broken feet.
He then pulled something from under his shirt and handed her it. It was the book of the diclonius crew. “Sorry if you cannot read it, just would feel shameful that any records of you all be lost, there are still drawings that you can look at if you want”
Despite clearly being deep within a killing range of a vector he seemed to remain calm. He asked her “by the way, I noticed you don’t have any escape crafts, do you know how to swim?” he followed that up shortly by saying “Asking because even fewer people know how to swim than who can read, let alone swim in the ocean where you would have to fight powerful ocean streams and waves, as well as possibly storms. If someone were to sink the ship I am worried almost everyone here with few exception would die…”
A pause came before he said ”sorry for being a bit morbid there, I just have lost so many friends over my lifetime to so numerous things and people, it always worries me when anyone is in danger of losing their life, far more than I am afraid of my own life being lost”
He gave an awkward laugh that still came off as slightly cheerful “You don’t happen to be hurt or anything, I can help if that is the case, I was told I was the best field medic in my entire company...”
A moment of silence before he started moving a bit again, but something odd could be noticed, though Viva himself didn’t notice it. He wasn’t limping anymore. “I just want to help, I do not want to die, but I do not want to kill anyone either...I just want to help in some way, even if it is for someone that wants to kill me...I know you probably would not allow me to help, but I beg, plese allow me to help you guys in whatever ways I can” he had turned directly towards her and stomped down his legs, holding himself up.
He had yet to realize that something odd had happened with one of his feet, he did not even flinch at all when he had stomped it down. Something he did not know is the reason why he was named Viva.
-------------------------------------------------------
words: 1104

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Sophia smiled sweetly at Viva when he revealed himself. He was dead right, she was going to kill him. She felt puzzled when he willingly broke his own foot, clearly he was insane. Then again, no sane human would willingly enter a ship full of bloodthirsty dicloni. She hardly listened to any of the words he said, but kept up an interested gaze in all the actions he made. She noticed that by the end of the time he finished talking, he was no longer limping around which in of itself was noteworthy.

She clicked her tongue once loudly. "You're right." Again that syrupy sweet voice. "I will kill you." She grabbed him with all four of her vectors and lifted him into the air. "I don't really care about anything you said. You're a human. You're our enemy."

She stared at him. "I'm going to take my time. First you're going to lose your legs. Then I'll take off your arms. Then I'll slice your body in half probably ripping your guts out while I do so. Then I'll finish by removing your head. Of course you'll be dead and gone by then, but at least you'll have a burial at sea. I bet the sharks are really hungry."

With that she got right to work doing what she explained.

---------------------------------------------

Lily sighed at the exit where she got questioned by the guards. These guys were clearly more organized. Well someone had to be. “Name, company, ID, captain, mission and who gave you the orders?”

Name, well she had several aliases some of which were actually registered as mercenaries that freelanced to different companies. "Adriana MacAuliffe." Company. Well she did happen to know the major Irish mercenary company. "Black Forest Company." She could and would happily use the ID registered to her alias. "ID MC1265G24." She even knew the name of their captains and the commander. "Captain Prendergast. Commander Slattery called me in to assist with repairs."

This wouldn't be easy, but she knew she could get out one way or another. If she had to, she could quickly get the battery out of her secret pouch in her backpack and use the taser she had installed into all of her batteries. She remained relaxed with the belief that she could in fact talk her way through.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:41 pm

One of the guards checked the records as Lily spoke. The other guard clearly ready to take action if something isn’t right.
The guard checking the records suddenly looks at Lily before contacting on the small communication device he had “Commander Slattery” she had been correct to assume one of the big mercenary companies had been hired there, and there were records that fit what she had been saying, however, that wouldn’t change them contacting directly.
“Yes?” responded the voice on the other end. “Did you order Adriana MacAuliffe, ID MC1265G24, to come and assist with repairs?”
“No” came a swift answer back “She should be sleeping right now, the last orders I gave was for my company to go to sleep until further orders with no exceptions”. The two guards looked up towards her, the one that wasn’t contacting raising his gun to be directed towards her knees, clearly to shoot to wound rather than shoot to kill.
“What explanation do you have for this, Adriana MacAuliffe?” both of the guards were calm but clearly and fully alert.
The same time she would be able to hear some more personnel approaching, and quickly at that.
Viva, in that moment, was not petrified by fear from Sophia and her descriptions of what she would do to him. Instead, he was ready. The cat had left, whether the cat realized what was going or was gonna happen would remain a mystery, but either way the cat made the right choice.
He still had the three grenades he brought with him. He timed it, he knew exactly when he was to pull the pins. Right before she finished and would start her gruesome little plan of hers for him he revealed it in his hand, the pin already pulled out, one of the grenades. It was a flashbang.
The second it left his hand it went off. He was ready for it but sophia clearly wasn’t. A small ability to expect it and be prepared had been enough for him to not be affected by the usual properties of a flashbang, that and also his general proximity with loud noises and flashes of light in the past.
At such short distance and in such a small room the flashbang grenade would not just temporarily deafen her and blind her, but even physically hurt her. That last part though was definitely a two edged sword since he himself would also get hurt in the process, however it would not be lethal for either one of them unless they had a heart condition or something, and he could assume she was healthy enough to not have that. Of course unless she has inherited it he thought but he was willing to take the risk right now.
While she would be temporarily incapacitated the second grenade would go off, tear gas grenade. Viva thanked god that he was used enough to it that it wasn’t an overly double edged sword for him, while his opponent would both have to recover from the flashbang and now suffer through the teargas.
He was to move, he knew that while these would be effective from his experience before in life, he would still have to deal with the fact that his leg was broken so he wasn’t gonna be as fast as he usually is.
That is when he noticed something that Sophia had noticed earlier. His leg wasn’t limping. If it weren’t for the fact that he was already in motion and was planning to survive he would have stopped in bafflement by this discovery.
He swore he thought he had broken his leg, he felt it and heard the distinct sound of bone cracking, he was even limping earlier and flinched when he had stood up after petting the cat, but now he did not feel anything from that foot.
Though baffled by it he decided to investigate this at some later time and for now just be happy that this was gonna make his escape easier than he had thought it would be.
He used the last of the three grenades he had brought with him, a smoke grenade. The sound from it would both disguise the little noise his fast movements would make as he went back to his secret place, but also make it impossible for Sophia to see or follow him through smoke where it would be impossible to see ones own hand in it due to its thickness. It was mostly to make sure he would escape without being followed, though originally it had been vital for his escape since originally he had a broken leg that would make his task more difficult. She would not be able to see his secret place, let alone follow him there.
It felt half nostalgic for him, though he was disappointed how she talked as if he were an enemy, even outright stating that she thought he was to make things crystal clear. Granted, after this incident, it would be unlikely that she would change her way of thinking, at least anytime soon. Though she probably wasn’t gonna change it anyways, so not much was lost.
He cursed his optimism. Who was he kidding. If he were lucky maybe only one of them wouldn’t kill him, maybe out of pity, maybe out of curiosity, maybe out of practicality, maybe possibly just out of pride of having him captured and under her control instead of simply killed, or even possibly out of real empathy or sympathy.
He had however still hoped that things wouldn’t have gone like they just did, he wished he could talk to someone without fearing or knowing they are planning to kill him. Someone to talk with, someone to share his experiences and their experiences with. Someone that could comfort or be comforted, maybe even help them if they allow him to help them. Unfortunately he was filled with a ship of psychopathic dicloni with maybe one who wouldn’t kill him. Too bad, most of them looked pretty too he thought.
He missed his family right about now.
words: 1039

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:04 am

Sophia flinched as the flashbang went off, the noise was enough to leave her ears ringing, but the object wasn’t close enough for her to be hurt by it even though she was blinded by it. She hissed in frustration and angrily pulled his left arm off with one of her vectors. The bang from the flashbang would definitely alert her sisters thanks to the echo it created alone. Before long there would be no escape from here in spite of all attempts.

“You’re dead!” She screamed turning quite vicious. “I’ll kill you!”

Then the teargas slowly crept over to where she stood. Her eyes had already been closed, so the effect was lessened, but breathing it in alone was enough to get her coughing. In her fit of coughing she dropped Viva, whom she had lifted about four meters from the ground enough to at least sprain a leg or two. She angrily lashed her vectors out turning the area she dropped him into a lethal whirlpool of invisible blades.

Ariel heard the bang from the flash bang and knew immediately that it was the human that Sophia had brought to her attention. None of her sisters would cause such a ruckus without warning. Very quickly she gathered the thirteen others together. “We have an intruder on the ship. A human stowaway. His invasion of our ship is unwelcome. You know what to do. Find him. Kill him.”

With that they whole lot of them headed toward the engine room of the ship which they knew only had two exits that led to hallways with few exits. A ship this size would be nigh impossible to hide in now that the dicloni in control of it were on the hunt. Soon the aforementioned halls would be full of dicloni and the few rooms that were attached to these halls would be searched.

Sophia didn’t move as the teargas and smokescreen combined kept her from seeing or doing anything. She screamed in frustration and punched the floor in anger. She should have just torn him to shreds right then and there, never again would she make the mistake of speaking a monolog before killing someone. She only hoped she had ripped him apart or at least maimed him in her flurry of attacks just moments before.

---------------------------------

Lily sighed; she could only get so far on luck alone. She was right about who was there and apparently she was still on record as a member which she felt quite happy about. Unfortunately, they were a step ahead and actually radioed in to confirm. She had actually seen him radioing in just before he actually did which let her prepare her next bit of action. She appreciated how her brain’s superior processing allowed her to accurately predict movements of others before they acted. It made things much easier for her when she had to fight.

One of the guards began to point his weapon at her and question her motives and she swiftly reacted by kicking the weapon to the side and pulling out the battery to taze the man. The voltage she had defaulted for the tazer would drain the battery fully, but it was enough to knock a man unconscious. With her other hand she whipped out her handgun and smacked the other man just above the temple hard enough to knock him out as well. She knew better than to talk, she simply acted. She was smart enough to know that reinforments would probably arrive shortly.

After her quick movements she hastily rushed out of the area. It wouldn’t be long before a search was launched, so she had to remain a step ahead and beat a retreat to the private plane she arrived in earlier. She was no stranger to close calls. She even recalled her last fight with Hector and grinned a bit. That was a rough one for her. She had hastily laid out a bunch of well made traps that would disable any ordinary man and he barely got slowed down. She missed the kind friend that she had lost to hatred and suffering.

She let out a small whisper. "I hope you're resting well old man. We're busy saving the world down here. No rest for us." Even after his fall from grace she respected Hector for the strength of conviction he had.

Lester received the phone call from the General and headed discretely to the bunker he had been requested to head to during said phone call. After so time going through security he finally made his way to the General himself. The grizzled old man reminder Lester of a weaker-looking Hector.

The General had a quaint office with a very simple set up. He even had a name sign on the desk that said: "General Robert Salinger". Lester took the seat across from the General. "So, how would you like me to show you how magic can defeat a diclonius?"

The General stood up slowly. "I'd prefer a practical display. I had our captive diclonius prepared in a safe room within the bunker. I'd like you to show me how effective your magic is." The General spoke as if he didn't believe that magic existed, which Lester understood. It was difficult for someone to adapt to such change so suddenly. Especially when it came to things widely believed in as fantasy.

Lester followed suit and stood up again slowly. "I understand, I can indeed do as you ask and kill a diclonius before you to show you the superiority of magic."

The General gestured towards the door and walked right up to it and opened. "Right this way."

Lester followed silently and was led to a large safe room similar to that of some laboratories he had seen. There was a set up that he understood to be tests and experiments to figure out ways to kill dicloni with modern weapons. It seemed that the United States hadn't figured ways out to deal with dicloni like the EU and GO as well as Excalibur and Yamato had. He wasn't overly surprised considering the United State's anti-diclonius stance would have prevented the GO from distributing their technology to the US due to the "risk of misuse".

Within the safe room and chained up was a diclonius right in the center. The General gestured towards her in a leisurely way. "This is No. 5. She's a queen. The first queen we've managed to capture. Kill her and you have my support and faith."

Lester raised his eyebrows slightly. A captured queen? That must have taken quite a bit of resources. "Alright." He headed straight for the door into the room which was guarded by two guards and an automatic turret. Quite a bit of security. The turret might actually be capable to forcing its way past the strength of a diclonius' vectors depending on the caliber and stopping power of the turret. They had figured that at least the strength of the firearm had an effect.

The guards hesitated as he walked calmly to the door, but they didn't stop him. In fact one cautiously opened the door. He clearly had received commands to do so, even if he wasn't comfortable with them. Lester put his hand on the shoulder of the man as he passed by. "Relax. Soon you'll have nothing to fear."

The diclonius watched as Lester entered the room and then cackled. "They sent an old man in here? Are they serious? You think your age will stop me from killing you? Perhaps they intend to make me laugh to death?"

Lester gestured towards the diclonius with an open palm before clenching it into a fist. "Spirits of the earth, heed my call. Steel pierce her body."

The chains that held the queen tore up from the ground and began to coil around her. She had an expression of surprise before the used her vectors in and attempt to break the chains away from her as their loose ends came rushing towards her body. She held them back for a good thirty seconds as they slowly and surely forced their way into her body. When the broke the skin she shrieked in agony and lost her focus on her vectors and was crushed by the chains that had held her to the ground. Blood gushed everywhere as she practically exploded from the crushing force.

Lester slowly lowered his hand before swinging it back up over his head. "Spirits of flame, heed my call. Burn her body to ash."

With that upward gesture the queen exploded in fire and before long was consumed and her burnt bones collapsed into the ashen remains on the floor. Lester turned to the door and headed back to the General who still stood facing the window in the observation room with an expression of amazement on his face.

Lester waited a few moments before breaking the silence. "I do believe that is an adequate display of power. Soon everyone can have similar strength to defend themselves."

The General jumped when Lester finally spoke and then finally turned to face him. "I've seen your magic twice, and I still have a hard time believing it." He extended his hand for a handshake. "You have my support. I hope to eradicate the threat of the dicloni from the earth as quickly as possible."

Lester accepted the handshake with a friendly smile. "As do I, General, as do I."

Finally, the feeling of success and progress was flowing through Lester. He then received a telepathic message from on of his subordinates back at Mt. Fuji. "Milord, Inagi has gone missing. We had thought he was in his room, but when we finally checked today we had discovered he was gone. Scrying him has turned up nothing." Lester's feelings switched to a dark frustration and loss.

It must have been visible on his face, because the General clearly noticed. "Lester, are you alright? You look suddenly angry. I hope we didn't do something wrong."

Lester blinked twice and then looked into the General's eyes. "I simply received some bad news just now. Don't mind it, as it is an issue I can deal with without too much trouble."

He honestly wasn't sure how much of a handful that Inagi would be, but he hoped the man still held the same loyalty he had in the past few years. He prayed that his use of Blood Magic hadn't changed his mentality too much. He knew too well the dangers of the power of that forbidden magic. He had seen it once before.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:27 am

The moment Lily did this a patrol squad came into view and saw the commotion, though they tried to stop her she would have already left by the time they could react. A camera on the other hand had caught her, and while a camera could not stop her, it did now mean she was in their database and identification was already in progress, not to mention that she now had to be careful of any police officers, as they would have been informed in few minutes of her and given the charge of assaulting government workers and trespassing on restricted government property along with several other charges.
But it did not mean she had to be careful only inside Ragnar’s countries, since so many foreign agents infested so many places around the world they would shortly after be informed of her, so a huge amount of people were now either hunting her down or looking for her, or simply gonna report if they find her.
Even the skies were being monitored heavily now, meaning even if she were to escape, they would most likely know where she was going.
However, their chances of stopping her before she left were still pretty small due to her trying to leave immediately, even though search parties were sent out to track her down and possibly stop her before she would leave the island.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Viva had long left the area by the time the other diclonius crew arrived. Had he gone down the hallway or into another room he surely would have been found and captured, before shortly there after being killed and possibly tortured.
He was recollecting his thought where he knew he was safe and would not be found. It had happened all so quickly. When he left he could hear her lashing out and screaming. No doubt the others were already there, searching every room.
He thought of how idiotic the flailing around with the vectors inside the engine room was, it would be very easy to completely ruin or destroy one of the engines with a single swing of a vector, making the ship nothing more than a big floating hollow piece of metal filled with volatile supplies and even more volatile crew. And he doubted anyone on board would know how to fix the engines.
He did not blame her though for lashing out, if he hadn’t been quicker he would not be able to think about this, and it was a natural instinct to lash out when in pain, just like any other animal. Humans and diclonius are animals after all, they just happen to be animals with an unusually large brains.
He now looked at his leg. It wasn’t broken. He could tell that clearly now, but it just confused him even more. Why wasn’t it anymore broken? Could it have been just in pain and not broken earlier? Why had he not noticed it earlier then? Had he tricked himself that the leg was broken? Then what about that cracking sound?
None of it made sense to him. He was thankful nonetheless that he wasn’t limping in his escape, but was still confused over what had happened.
He moved his left arm, just to discover it had been ripped off him. The phantom limb effect was still plaguing him. Had things gone differently he would be missing all of his limbs, losing only one was an overall a plus rather than a negative.
He had not realized the loss of his limb till after he had escaped, which made him thankful that he had not gone into complete shock. For one or another reason not much blood had been bled after the initial blood loss that came with the loss of the arm and his clothes worked as good enough bandages until he got here and put some proper bandages over the found, along with disinfecting it of course.
His secret pathways were now the only place he could be on the ship without risk of being spotted right away. He remembered that Sophia still had the book of all the diclonius crew, so many they could at least enjoy the drawings, maybe even practice reading with it.
He then looked to one particular part of his body. A particular rib. He remembered one strange thing long ago when playing with his sisters once. He grabbed a small surgical hammer, shirt off so he could clearly see it.
First he touched it, finding its placement. He pushed on it with his fingers. After that he moved his hand and took a good grip on his little surgical hammer. Quietly but swiftly he hit the rip. While it was quiet he could her the bone cracking, yet he did not flinch, he could not afford to flinch in this situation.
He touched the rib again with his fingers. A small amount of force confirmed that it was broken as it now moved out of place. He removed his hand and carefully made sure it did not go into any of his organs. He waited. After a minute he checked again. The rib did not budge this time.
He repeated this several times with shorter and shorter waiting periods. Eventually he stopped when he only gave it five seconds. In less than only five seconds a single rib whent from broken to not. He had no explanation for it, but he was still very curious. He guesses that whatever does this also did it for his leg when it got broken, it most likely took longer since it was larger.
He sighed and started eating some food. No meat. After finishing eating another thing struck him as he checked his right shoulder. He sighed in relief seeing that his old tattoo was not damaged, despite what had happened.
After having gotten the sustenance he needed and was sure of his own safety he started to relax into sleep. He needed to conserve his strength if he is ever gonna have a chance to leave the ship alive now. At least for now he was safe there, assuming the ship doesn’t start sinking or something that is.
He slept for long time, and while he slept, something unusual started happening to him.
words: 1066

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:39 pm

Squad A & B watched as Inagi turned around and walked away. They suddenly saw him fly off into the air. "Don't bother..." The desk lady said. "Zero can easily deal with a small fry like him...Now get back to work!” The woman demanded the soldiers. For someone who worked as the receptionist, she was very bossy, but she didn’t care, she was someone you shouldn’t mess with. The soldiers simply nodded and headed back to their selected rooms.

-------------------

"I do hope I'm not interrupting." The voice was familiar, it was Inagi, the man that Zero had keep alive when he was after Lily. If Zero knew this was going to annoy him in the long run, he would have slit the man’s throat there and then, but Inagi remembers what Zero will do if he constantly gets in his way.

"Zero. I have a proposal for you. I want to kill Itachi, Excalibur's dog. I know you're hunting them. Let me join in." Zero could tell that it hurt Inagi to say that, but Zero’s answer will always be the same.

“Nope” Zero simply replied. Anything that is to do with Excalibur, Zero will deal with himself, he isn’t going to let anyone kill Itachi or Excalibur, they will die by his hand, no one elses. “I decline your proposal...Itachi and Excalibur will be dealt with by me. I don’t care what your beef is with Itachi...it is nothing compared to what they have done to me, so like hell I would let anyone else kill them!” Zero said to Inagi with hatred in his voice. “You won’t be able to tempt me by saying anything like you know where he could be...because I already know where he is...just like he knows where I am...We are both just waiting for the right time to fight, and with the current situation of the ‘virus’, now is not the time to go kill Excalibur...but don’t worry, Excalibur will die, and his plans, just like everyone elses that plan to try to take over the world or kill the diclonius or whatever, will fail…” Zero continued.

“Now will that be all lapdog? Or does the puppy want a treat?”
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:19 pm

Elena, Vast and Zen all reacted near simultaneously when the man came in. It almost seemed like premonition because it was as if they had reacted even before Inagi had appeared in the room. There was customized .50 caliber pistol in Elena’s hand, her finger pressed firmly against the trigger.

8 bullets total and she would gladly put all of them in his head. Zen pulled out his own gun and then his sabre, the blade gleaming in the light of room. On top of that as well, his mechanical tentacles were appearing around him.

Vast now held two handguns, his regular one as well as Maxwell’s electric handgun. Nearly each one of these weapons had been customized to specifically take on Diclonius in case the time arrived. In fact in most cases, many of the soldiers carried nothing less than .50 caliber rounds on them at all time.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Elena stated with absolute coldness in her voice. This was the man who had come together with that old bastard Lester. The man who had ended up killing Brigadier General Ivan Cos.

Elena wasn’t one to mince words, but it was obvious to anyone that she held nothing but contempt for the man before her. Even the normally eccentric Vast had a glare so frightening it was like he had become a different person. The only reason he nor Zen fired was out of respect for Elena’s orders. The moment she gave that order or the moment Inagi made even one centimeter of an unnecessary move, they would fire.

Elena continued to speak in a very low and deadly tone. If there was ever a point where the phrase “voice filled with venom” could be applied to situation, it was here. It was clear that she held nothing but contempt for this man and the others felt the same. When even someone like Vast was seriously, one knew that nobody was joking around.

“What the fucking hell is Lester’s jackass dog doing here? And what the fuck did you do to my men? There is no way they they’d allow someone like you to even come within 100 meters of the Headquarters?”

“He’s the man of Lester, Master General Elena…” Zen answered, not once taking his blade nor gun away from Inagi’s direction. “This may be more of that so called ‘magic’ from before.”
Elena clicked tongue with an annoyed expression on her face.

“What the fuck are you talking about with this virus and army? You better answer well enough because the only thing keeping you alive right now is my own goddamn politeness.”

Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:07 am

“Nope” Zero simply replied. Anything that is to do with Excalibur, Zero will deal with himself, he isn’t going to let anyone kill Itachi or Excalibur, they will die by his hand, no one elses. “I decline your proposal...Itachi and Excalibur will be dealt with by me. I don’t care what your beef is with Itachi...it is nothing compared to what they have done to me, so like hell I would let anyone else kill them!” Zero said to Inagi with hatred in his voice. “You won’t be able to tempt me by saying anything like you know where he could be...because I already know where he is...just like he knows where I am...We are both just waiting for the right time to fight, and with the current situation of the ‘virus’, now is not the time to go kill Excalibur...but don’t worry, Excalibur will die, and his plans, just like everyone elses that plan to try to take over the world or kill the diclonius or whatever, will fail…”

Inagi jerked his head to the side almost taken aback by Zero's refusal. He quickly recovered by realizing how foolish he had been in the first place. He looked over Zero's shoulder at Elena, Vast, and Zen as they had weapons at the ready and he gave them a toothy grin. He dug his thumbnail into the palm of his hand to break the skin and get blood welling up, but none of the blood that came out of his hand dripped to the floor. In fact, all that was visible now was a centimeter diameter sphere of blood that was attached to the self-inflicted wound. Inagi wanted to be prepared for any fight that came his way, win or lose.

“Now will that be all lapdog? Or does the puppy want a treat?”

At that he frowned at Zero. "That's just outright stupid. Sure there's the virus thing, but both of you are waiting?" He let out a short laugh. "If I were Excalibur, I'd take advantage of your change in focus and strike while your attention is elsewhere. If anything, the right time for him to strike would be... now." With that he licked his lips teasingly.

Then came the barrage from the GO leaders.

“What the fuck are you doing here?” Elena stated with absolute coldness in her voice.

Inagi almost responded with a smart-ass response, but he held back as she continued her questioning.

“What the fucking hell is Lester’s jackass dog doing here? And what the fuck did you do to my men? There is no way they they’d allow someone like you to even come within 100 meters of the Headquarters?”

Again that satisfied grin returned to Inagi's face. The confusion she had was glorious and a great victory in Inagi's mind.

“He’s the man of Lester, Master General Elena…” Zen answered, not once taking his blade nor gun away from Inagi’s direction. “This may be more of that so called ‘magic’ from before.”

Inagi shook his head and faced the ground. "Lester... Lester. Lester Lester Lester! Stupid old man and his pet projects. Gah, what a waste of time!"

Elena clicked tongue with an annoyed expression on her face.

Oh that was fresh. Her annoyed expression sent chills down his spine.

“What the fuck are you talking about with this virus and army? You better answer well enough because the only thing keeping you alive right now is my own goddamn politeness.”

Inagi rolled his eyes in the back of his head as he did a wide area scan of the area. Sensing everyone's blood. "Oh, well, the thing about your men. That's... magic!" He did a wide gesture with both hands. "This virus is one hell of a work of science I can say that! It even took me so effort to purge it from my own body." He stuck up his uninjured hand at Elena with all of his fingers and his thumb up. "Five days. Give or take a few hours. That's the timer on the thing."

He continued expanding the area of his scan, those particularly sensitive to magic would feel as if they were being watched by something ominous. He took note of the difference between those that were infected and those that were not, in particular, a diclonius. That was when be began to put the pieces together. He now looked directly at Elena. "Dicloni are immune, and I'm pretty sure anyone with a DNA imprint from a queen is safe." He then covered his face with his uninjured hand and chuckled. Clearly, he was losing it. "Oh! Why am I telling you such things? You haven't done anything for me! Hehehehe! I suppose it's my own politeness to answer your questions! Hehe!" At this point he had lost his concentration on the wounded hand and blood was running freely down his palm and onto the floor. Drip. Drip. Drip.

As soon as it became contaminated by the floor, the blood turned black before quickly dissolving into nothing. As long as he wasn't concentrating on the blood, it would do this.

He then focused his attention back onto Zero. "Then again. Now that I think of it. I imagine you'd destroy Excaliboy if he tried to stab you in the back. As much of a snake as that man is." Now that he thought of it, Zero was the other person he wanted to fight and kill. He couldn't remember why, aside from the fact that this man was an extraordinary challenge. He thought that if he couldn't fight Itachi, Zero was his other option. No one else mattered to him, except maybe that woman.

Inagi's vision blurred a bit. He had been awake for three days now without rest except for two uncomfortable flights. He had used magic extensively through the entire time. Even hyped up on Blood Magic, he was hitting his upper limit. He staggered a bit where he was standing and ran his bloodied hand through his hair.

He weakly mumbled slurring some of his speech. "N-no... notch now..." The collapsed to the floor unconscious. Anyone that went up to search him could find the print-out of possible Excalibur operated countries with the username Hack/Slash on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It took some time for the teargas to clear out, but it did. Sophia noticed now that the others had come downstairs and were searching the ship. It would be a matter of time before their prey would be found. She exited the engine room to see Lasciel and Ariel standing by the door. She immediately knelt before her queen. "I'm sorry. I got careless and he escaped. I removed his arm, but he has a strange recovery ability..." Now she felt like she was making excuses.

Lasciel frowned and crossed her arms. "Enough excuses, child, go and find him."

Ariel shot a glare at Lasciel and then knelt to be face to face with Sophia. She gave the silpelit a stern look. "We are not perfect. You can make up for your mistakes by continuing your hunt."

Sophia looked at Ariel with awe-filled eyes. "Y-yes." She scurried off down the hall. Perhaps he hid himself in the mess hall. Surely, he hadn't made it far with his injuries.

Ariel stood back up steadily as her first follower scurried off. Lasciel looked at her with an unknowable expression. Ariel frowned at Lasciel. "What?"

Lasciel shook her head. "Sometimes you are too soft with them."

Ariel's expression changed to a glare. "There are times to be soft and times to be harsh. There's a saying that it's better to be feared than respected if you cannot have both. Well, I will command both."

Lasciel gave Ariel a proud look. "Well said. You always were well spoken."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lily hopped into the plane. She didn't even stop at the hotel she stayed at. Time was off the essence. She gave directions. She'd have to come back to life. She didn't have time to be playing dead and giving anonymous tips. "Pilot, get me to the GO Headquarters. Right away."

This was vital data that needed to be delivered. Even if the Watcher was after her still. This was worth risking her life over. She felt the pressure of the plane lifting off as she left for the few hour trip to the place she hadn't been to in many years.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:43 am

*Four days until the first civilian deaths and five days until the first military deaths to the depopulation plan*
Viva slowly opened his eyes. He held back a yawn, fearing that if he were to give out the wrong noise at the wrong time someone might be able to find him, now that they are looking for him. However, he did not move, as new fear overtook him.
A hand in a leather glove, or worse yet, possibly a vector was touching the side of his face, just right out of the sight of his tired eyes. He closed his eyes, ready for whatever would come next.
He bit his lips, squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his fists. He would not be able to escape if the vector was already by his head, and if it were only a hand in a leather glove, they probably had their vectors ready to kill him if he does something.
That is when he noticed it. The hand on the side of his face clenched into a fist as well. What however made this from a disturbing coincidence to a terrifying realization was that he did not just feel it being clenched into a fist by how it moved on its face, but he felt the fingers not touching his face move with it, and touching the palm.
He nervously opened his eyes and looked to the hand that was resting on the side of his face. It was a left hand, he could tell it by looking at it. Had he not himself discovered his unusual talent of his body’s ability to regenerate he may have fallen to shock. It was still a great surprise though, he had not expected a new hand to appear while he slept for whatever length he did sleep, whether it was hours, days, or the longest minutes he knew.
But that is when another realization hit him. His hand was different. It was scaley. The scales were like that on a snake. Very small and flexible, not very good as armour but it probably were one of the closest scales to a human skin that he knew of. The colour of the scales were still that of the rest of his human body’s skin, though a bit shinier and, well, in scales own form.
He looked over and saw that his whole new left arm was like that, but the rest of his body was still normal. He kept calm in the face of all of this and simply moved his left arm to see in what condition it was in.
It was remarkably healthy and strong, though it was a bit numb, which he expected for something that had grown while he was sleeping.
He pushed away the questions in his mind and picked up some of the food he had stored up. Once again, no meat. He ate quickly, he felt almost like he was starving from just how hungry he was.
He was thinking of a plan of an escape. While he had been able to hide for so long it would be inevitable that they would find him and have his head on a silver plate. Maybe he would get lucky and they would reach land before they could find his secret areas, but he did not hold his breath for that.
Yet, despite his efforts to ignore it, he now wondered what his left arm actually meant. Was he still a human now? Was he ever a human? Is he just a weird mutant? Did someone else know this before him? Did his step mother know and named him Viva because of it? How did she then find this out? Had she hurt him originally and discovered this? Had he been hurt when she found him and saw it happening? If that were the case, why did he not have scales anywhere else on his body? Did his step sisters know? Did they suspect it? Is it the reason they always poked that one rib?
The questions ran through his head until he shook them off with only one simple answer to himself. “It doesn’t matter”
And with that his thoughts returned to either appeasing the diclonius crew, which he finally dismissed the idea after his previous failures, or finding a way to escape alive from the ship. He would need to wait for night time to have any chance he knew, though he did not know any longer what the time was and had to then hope on one thing.
He got to where he usually listened in on Ariel, waiting to hear something that would tell him the time, or that she had fallen asleep, or better yet that it would be night time.
He now just had to hope they would not find this spot in the meanwhile.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Four days until the first civilian deaths and five days until the first military deaths to the depopulation plan, morning time*
Multiple of spies around the world are informed of an individual that had yet been identified with only a picture and list of few crimes, such as assault on government employees and trespassing on restricted government property. They however knew very little about this individual beyond that it was most likely a she, or previous alias and a picture of her. They did not have much other information and were gonna have to rely only on these few little nuggets of information to try to find her and identify her, along with questioning her, for now. They were informed that they would be updated if new information was to be discovered of her.
The individual in question was Lily, or as he alias had called her, Adriana MacAuliffe.
---------------------------------------------------------
words: 961 (I am gonna stop the word count thing since I have from my previous posts after the last rank update gotten enough to get to rank 100)

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:55 am

At that he frowned at Zero. "That's just outright stupid. Sure there's the virus thing, but both of you are waiting?" He let out a short laugh. "If I were Excalibur, I'd take advantage of your change in focus and strike while your attention is elsewhere. If anything, the right time for him to strike would be... now." With that he licked his lips teasingly.

“God you’re an idiot…” Zero replied. “My focus has and always will be Excalibur, that will never change until he is dead, the virus situation is currently more important and threatening so your whole ‘Excalibur should attack now’ is invalid, as this affects him as much as it does us, I mean his plan is to rule over the world, but what use would that be if this virus kills everyone? This just shows how much you don’t deserve to kill those bastards…” Zero coldly continued. Zero watched on as Inagi was then bombarded by Elena as she questioned him.

After all that, Zero watched as Inagi began to stumble before finally collapsing to the floor. Zero noticed something on Inagi. Zero walked over and picked it up. It was possible operating locations of Excalibur. Zero could only just laugh as he read it before ripping it. “Foolish, each of these places are just fake hideouts to throw you off, you would be spending weeks, possibly months trying to get in all of them, and even then you would be running as fast as you can out of there because they are set to blow up not long after someone breaks in” Zero said as he continued ripping up the paper into little pieces.

“Now...what to do with the body? Hmmm? Oh what should we do? What do you suppose we do Elena?” Zero said to Elena with a smirk. “I mean, he did break into your building, possibly killed your men as he got here and pretty much made a threat, it would be only fitting if you decide what happens to him haha” Zero continued with a little laugh. “So what will you do Elena? What will be his punishment?”

--------------------

Adam and Eve made their way to E.U. headquarters in the hope that they could finally meet Jamie, but they stopped at the front gate. “Damn, you can’t just walk into the building, but then again this is the E.U. and Jamie and Suzuki wouldn’t want what happened last time to happen again…” Adam said annoyed, but quickly with a sadden tone. The two then noticed something going on at the front. It seemed to be someone who was surrounded by a few soldiers. They then watched as the man left the building before flying into the air. Eve quickly scanned the situation.

“From what I heard and gathered...Jamie is not here…” Eve said to Adam.

“Really? How annoying…” Adam replied annoyed. “Screw it, we will just wait here then, head into the city for a bit and get something to eat…” Adam continued.

“Oh? Is this a date?” Eve said with a smirk.

“Shut up Eve”

“Would you like a ‘happy ending’ at the end of it?” Eve asked with a wink.

“Just shut up Eve…”
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:52 am

Elena’s hands were folded, resting on her lap as she slightly leaned forward in her wheelchair. She had a very deathly glare on her face, one that could split stone if possible. But she didn’t seem to be focusing her attention on Inagi, or anyone in particular.

But she was looking at something, something that wasn’t in the room but in her head and heart. They were making fun of her. That’s how she saw it, these low-scum bastards who thought they could do as they pleased with her world. Her fingers clenched tightly around each other, her nails digging into her skin.

That dreaded glare, a sickening and hateful gaze did not leave her eyes. Perhaps that was the reason she did not focus it on anyone in particular, as if afraid it would somehow spell death if she accidently looked at an ally. She was done, being played the fool in this charade of games. These idiots, people like Excalibur, Lester, Ragnar, The Queen, all of them who thought they could just come in and change the world for their own selfish benefits.

Then so be it. It didn’t matter if her enemies were wizards capable of bending the rules of nature. It didn’t matter if her opponents could decimate cities and control entire armies. It didn’t matter if her foes had accursed viruses that would wipe out humanity. It didn’t matter if her opponents could split the heavens apart with a thousand invisible hands.

Humans…Wizards…Diclonoius…they were all the same now. They were either for her or against her. And now she was going to get things finished.

“Lt. General Xurtius Zen!” She called out suddenly, getting the rapt attention of her second in command. “Collect everyone and do a proper check up on this issue of the virus. If we have that inside of us, then get our men to create any kind of vaccine that we can. I don’t know if it’s possible but doing nothing will only commit our deaths sooner.”

“Aye…madam.” Zen saluted her and walked out.

“Brigadier General, Vastopida Jerrioshi!” Her third command grinned and stood to attention.
“We need all available troops both in the Headquarters and outside of it ready for attention, including all horned girls occupied here. I want a full incorporation of weapons division equally spread through this entire facility. I don’t want a single person, human or otherwise without a gun here. Besides these horned brats should know well that having an extra ‘side-arm’ wouldn’t be unhelpful. I also want you to concoct any battle plans that may be necessary.”

“Hahahahaha!” Vast laughed jovially and folded his arms behind his back, bowing slightly. “So now it’s time to take the fight to them? Or perhaps you just don’t like being made the fool? I know exactly how it is, I’ll be on my way then.”

With those parting words, Vast left. This time Elena turned her attention to Zero and Suzuki.

“I’ll let you handle the E.U. I may be a bit too busy here so as before if you can provide assistance do so. I will not be made the fool of here by these idiots. The Great Order has been around for 120 years, crafted together to protect the law and order of the world. “

She clenched her fist in determination.

“The Grand King of Law could not take us down, as if I’m going to let these fuck nuggets do it. Come at me with everyone you’ve got. Even if everything around me is burned to ashes, I will not surrender to any of you. We will fight to the very last drop…and believe me…we will win.”

She pulled a small hand gun out and aimed it Inagi’s head.

“You can take this bullet as a parting gift to your one way trip to Hell. If you managed to live, do some magical shit to run away like the coward that you are, than you can relay this message to Lester. Fuck you. I don’t really care which choice you take."

*BANG!*
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:50 pm

Blood poured from Inagi's wound, more blood than there should be. It came gushing out as if someone had turned on a valve to dump all of the blood in his body out. Before long there was a pool of blood between Elena and Zero. The body of Inagi began to wither as all the blood left it to be in the pool. The pool could only be a meter wide and it was a foot high at the center. The blood lingered for a few moments before it made its way into a vent in a rush past Zero. Not even a stain of blood was left behind by it as it abandoned the withered husk of Inagi's corpse.

The stream quickly found its way into the hallway attached to the room, it turned to corner past a patrol that yelled out, but could not keep up with its movements. The blood snaked its way to a familiar place: one of the previously possessed men. He was with the others that had also been possessed by Inagi. The blood rushed into the closest man through his mouth and eyes and nose. Had he been able to, the man would have screamed in agony. The others raised their weapons at the man, but the call of the blood prevented them from firing. Once the blood stopped, Inagi opened his eyes and blinked a few times. He felt refreshed due to the new body. He glared at the men aiming their guns at him and with a thought they lowered their weapons.

Inagi smiled, it was a good thing that he had used his blood magic on some of the GO men, otherwise he would have really died there. Inagi stretched and took a walk. He wanted to find a mirror so he could look at the body he took over. Then he would have to get out of here as he wasn't interested in fighting anyone here except Zero and he had no idea of it the cameras saw what he did or not.

-------------------------------------------

"G.O. HQ, this is a private plane requesting landing on your airstrip. We are carrying a very important person with highly valuable information," the pilot of Lily's plane said through his mic.

"Private plane, I am afraid we cannot take in any civilian flights at the moment," the air tower responded.

"G.O. HQ I am afraid I cannot take no for a respon-"

Lily interjected. "Tell Elena that Liliana Brennan is on the flight."

The flight tower took some time to respond. "Liliana Brennan is dead."

Lily sighed and shook her head. "Look here, dearie, you tell Elena right now or I'll bloody para-sail down there and give you a piece of my mind. I have vital information to the survival of human kind, so you better hurry on and make a decision."

Again a pause. "Private flight, you're given permission to land. The Master General has been contacted. There will be a armed escort at your landing you are not to go anywhere until you are given permission."

The pilot responded with one word. "Acknowledged." He then looked over his shoulder at Lily. "Never boring wherever you go, Lily."

Lily shook her head in agreement. "Never easy either." She then took a seat and buckled up for the landing. When she landed there were half a dozen armed men with weapons ready, a message was already on the way to Elena. Lily warily eyed all of them, but quickly figured out that none of them were Sten. She was not eager to explain her faked death.

---------------------------------------------

A day had gone by and Ariel and her dicloni couldn't find Viva. It was incredible how well hidden he was on such a small ship. On this new day they came to Hawaii. They landed their poorly maintained ship at the dock and began their assault of the island itself. Here they would abandon this ship and find themselves a new one for their trip to the American mainland.

Sophia decided to stay on the ship and stood just about the door that she felt Viva would come from. She suspected he would realize they weren't moving anymore and she wanted to redeem herself for failing to kill him earlier.

----------------------------------------------

Alana could feel the aura of bloodlust from Ariel as she started her assault on Hawaii. She could tell that there wouldn't be many survivors as far as the initial landing site was concerned. Even if she weren't told to, Alana would certainly decide to kill her sister in the state she is right now. Sadly she was a day behind and might even miss reuniting with her sister.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:11 pm

"Tsk!" Elena clicked her teeth and put her gun away as the blood that had erupted from Inagi's body slipped away from them. Of course, he couldn't die like a proper man so he had to be a coward and run. This whole issue with magic was really starting to piss her off.

Contacting her men, she gave the quick order to look out for anything suspicious and to deal with it accordingly. She didn't think Inagi would be stupid enough to remain at the HQ for long but still, at this moment he was still around.

"Master General Squratoli, we have urgent news for you. Someone claiming to be Lilianna Brennan has landed and is here to meet you."

"Really...?" She muttered over the intercom. So now the dead were coming back to life. Of course until she saw that woman with her own eyes there was no reason for her to believe that a dead girl had just come back to life.

"I suppose you two might want to come as well. Though its up to you." She said over to the leaders of the E.U, the Blood Mask Zero and Queen Suzuki. Pushing the handle of her wheelchair, she moved out.
---
---
"What's going on here?" The young Brazilian girl, Teressa was outside when she saw a plane running down the strip of the G.O Headquarters. Instantly several armed guards arrived and stood at attention.

"What's going on?" She asked the closest soldier to her.

"Arrival of someone important that the Master General must speak to. Please remain at a distance and do not interfere."

"O-Of course." She saw a young woman with vivid red hair and green eyes being escorted by several men. She locked eyes on her and smiled kindly, waving at her.

"Welcome to the G.O! I hope you enjoy your...stay...uhhh..." She was given cold looks by the soldiers and decided to be quiet. She looked like a nice enough woman though.

They brought Lily inside and into the main chamber where the eye patched woman and leader of the G.O was waiting for her.

"So it's true...you are a live."
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next