Elfen World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elfen World (Remake)

+2
NyuuX
crane476
6 posters

Elfen World :: RPG :: RPG

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Elfen World (Remake) Empty Elfen World (Remake)

Post by Reric Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:49 pm

Here the re-make of the RPG will begin. Crane, Jamie have fun with it. We'll start mostly from scratch from here and just go from there. For the sake of things I'll let one of you start the posts first.

Let's have some fun. See what Zero and Kenshi are up to next.
Reric
Reric
Admin

https://elfenworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Elfen World (Remake) Empty Re: Elfen World (Remake)

Post by Jamie Dark Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:58 pm

The room was filled with laughter and smiles, as the men and women in the bar enjoyed their night of drinking and singing, but  once the door had opened, the laughter and smiles stopped and it all went quiet.

Two people walked into the bar, one male and one female. Both were wearing a cloak and mask to hide their identity, the males mask was white with some marks and some spalshes of blood on it, while the women's mask was pink with a rose pattern on it. The women was equipped with a sword and special designed pistol, while the man had dual blades and two special pistols. This worried the people in the bar, as they were worried that these two was going to cause some chaos. They began walking towards the barman and the women stepped foward.

"I am looking for this man, is he here?" The women asked, pulling out a photo and showing it to the barman.

"No sorry I have not seen him" The barman replied.

The women could see that he was giving a slight sign that he was lying, so she put her hand in her pocket and pulled out some money. "I am sure this can help jog your memory..." she said looking at the barman.

He looked at the money and thought for a second. He then gave up and sighed. "He is in the room at the back" The barman said, pointing in the direction of where the guy was.

"Thank you" The women said. She and the man she was with then walked towards the room the barman pointed to.

"Yeah I am sure we can do something in Ibiza that we will enjoy hehe" The man said to the two girls with him. The door was then kicked open and the two masked people walked in.

The two girls, shocked and scared by this, quickly got up and made a dash for the door. "Hey! Where you going?" The man asked, not knowing about the two masked people who walked in. He then moved his head into their direction and then gets shocked. "You're those two maksed people aren't you?" The man said.

"Zero...grab him..." The women said. Zero then quickly grabbed the man by the throat and held him on the wall. "You have some information that we would like to know..."

"What would you like to know?" The man asked, his voice sounding rough as Zero kept his grip on his throat.

"I would like to know where the bastard that is Excalibur is, as he has dissapeared for 3 years now and we believe you know where he is..." The women said to the man.

"I don't know where he could be" The man replied. He then let out a yelp, as Zero tightened his grip. "But...but I might know someone who does..." The man continued. He then went into his pocket and pulled out a photo and handed it to Zero. "I remember him talking about him, I think he might of used to work for him, so he is your best bet at finding him, you can find him in the next town" The man said. "Now could you please let me go?" The man asked. Zero let go of his grip and the man fell to the floor and caught his breath.

"What shall we do with him now my lady? Should I kill him?" Zero asked. The man, hearing what he said, started shaking his head, hoping she would not agree.

"Hmmm,  why don't we let fate decide shall we?" The women said, staring at the coin she took out. She then flipped it in the air and watched it. The man also watched it go in the air, but before it began to fall, Zero quickly slit the man's throat and the blood began to spill. The women then caught the coin and stared at it. "It seems that fate was not on his side today...what a shame..." The women said, her voice not caring at all. "Come on let's go"

"Yes my lady"

The two walked back to the main bar and then headed towards the door. Before they left, the women chucked a bag of money at the barman. "You didn't hear or see anything got it?" The women said to the barman. The barman noded and the two walked out the bar.

"Where to now my lady?" Zero asked.

"You can drop that now Zero, it is just me and you here" She replied.

"Sorry Suzuki, I just got use to it and it seems fun to say for you" Zero said to Suzuki, smiling behind the mask.

"W-well, remember only to say it when others are around, as you can call me by my name when it is just us two..." Suzuki said to Zero, blushing behind her mask.

Zero noded and then looked at the photo that the man gave him. "So the next town huh?" Zero said out loud.

"Indeed, we should head to this town as soon as possible and find out if this person really does know what we are looking for..." Suzuki said to Zero.

"Very well" Zero replied before the two began their walk towards the next town.

Last edited by Jamie Dark on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:54 pm

Facing the open window with the soft breeze blowing through, the leader of the Great Order stood motionless with her hands clasped in front of her as she sat in her wheelchair. Her stern red eyes glared with conviction and her long magenta hair flowed down to her shoulders. She wore a thick white jacket with fur lining around the edge.

Master General Elena Squratoli, the high commander of the international law and police force, The Great Order.

"Master General Elena."

A curt voice answered. Turning her head she saw her second in command Xurtius Zen walk in. Dressed in a thick black coat, his left arm tucked inside as if to hide it, his face was etched with stern boredom.

"Lt. General Zen. What do you have to report to me?"

"Nothing of importance." He spoke coolly. "All reports given by the Captains and the Colonels have introduced nothing in particular.

"...And what about Hector?" She asked darkly.

Hector Schlenzanner, former Captain of the G.O and usurper who with a good of her men betrayed the G.O. He had declared himself "The Grand King of Law" and now attempted to pass judgement on the world. No, it was better yet to say he wanted to pass judgement down on a certain group.

But some time had passed, a good three years as both sides had apparently not done anything. Well of course even the Grand King of Law knew he couldn't enact his plan in this short amount of time. Thanks to the efforts of Lily and the Diclonius, Hector's weapon, Azathoth was destroyed though at the unfortunate side that Lily appeared to have been lost in the battle. Regardless, the young woman of such a valuable knowledge had not made an appearance and was inferred to be dead until she otherwise showed herself.

"And what about our guests."

"No trouble as per usual."

Guests referred to a very bunch of specific people. Three years ago, the notification of a certain group of people was made aware to the entire world. The horned humans, almost entirely of female known as the Diclonius race.

Horned girls with horns on their head and the ability to use corporeal arms of amazing and dangerous strength. A lot of issues had occurred because of them. The world had a split view of them, those who accepted them and those who hated them. THerefore, for the sake of both themselves and humans, Elena demanded that they at the G.O headquarters until and if a problem could be solved. They had total freedom on here and some of the more mature ones were allowed to leave for short visits. In the end, while they had less freedom then normal people, considering what they had to go through it must've been a blessing.

A blessing indeed did come into the room.

"Mama! Papa!" A small little girl with bright violet hair and a pair of greying horns ran in and first wrapped her arms around the legs of Zen who while not smiling, did relax his face and reach down to pick up the girl who nudged her father's face happily.

She was incredibly young, no older than three years old, though her appearance looked more around five at the time. She wore a thin lilac dress and black shoes.

Letting her go, Squratoli Ericka ran up to her mother and gently hugged hugged her, beaming all the while.

It would appear that had a lot had changed since that day.
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:30 pm

"How long till we reach the town?" Suzuki asked, sounding tired from the walking.

"Not too long...but there is a quicker way..." Zero replied. Zero then grabbed Suzuki's arm and in a flash made it to about a minute or two away from the gate.

"Don't do that!!" Suzuki said, not happy with what Zero did.

"Well you did want to get here quicker..." Zero said, making a joke about it.

"Well yes, but not like this! I still don't like those powers...and if I could go back in time...I would of made sure that you never went into that tomb...it was too dangerous and I didn't want to lose you..." Suzuki said to Zero, her voice sounding sad as each word was said.

"Even so, if I didn't,  then I wouldn't of gotten these powers and we wouldn't be alive right now...so we need to forget about that and make sure we complete our goal...for our parents sake..." Zero replied, his voice also sounding sad.

As Suzuki and Zero let some time pass after the comments that both of them said, a ringing could be heard from Zero's pocket, it was his phone. Zero answered it.

"Hellooooo sexy" Alice cheefully said through the phone. "I checked with the guy that you were looking for, he didn't know either...oh well" Alice continued.

"How did you know about the guy?" Zero asked, sounding a bit shocked.

"I have my way of finding things hehe" Alice cheerfully replied. "Now get your sweet ass here now, I will be waiting now hehe" Alice continued before hanging up.

"Alice I presume? " Suzuki asked.

"Yep, and she already found the guy, he was no luck either..." Zero replied.

"Well it was good that you killed that man then, as he basically lied to us..." Suzuki coldly said. Her way of talk has slightly changed over the years, becoming more cold in her voice. Zero didn't mind this, as it was still the same Suzuki that he loves, so he knows that she won't change, and if she did, Zero would fix it.

"Well we better head to the town, Alice is waiting" Zero said, placing the phone back in his pocket. They both then began walking past the gates and into the town.

Within a few minutes they were in the middle of the town, and it wasn’t long till they found Alice. She stuck out easily, as like Zero and Suzuki, she was also wearing a cloak and mask. Her cloak was like Zero's,  but had black cat ears on top, to cover her horns. Her mask was also similar to Zero's,  as it was white, but  had a little girly touch to it that made it unique from Zero's. She carries a blade, that becomes a circular type blade when she fights, and also carries a gun, which adds more fear from her, as she has vectors that can deflect bullets, nearly making her an unstoppable force.

Alice notices Suzuki and Zero and happily runs up to them. "Hey you guys hehe" Alice cheerfully said as she reaches them. She then hugs Zero, which quickly annoyed Suzuki.

"Be careful what you are doing, you are going to create attention to us" Suzuki said to Alice. Alice then let go of Zero and smiled.

"Why? Did you want to hug him instead?" Alice asked, happily smiling behind her mask.

"I said it was going to create a scene..." Suzuki quickly said, blushing behind her mask.

Before Alice could reply to Suzuki, her phone began to ring. She then pulled it out of her pocket and answered it. "Hello? Oh hi...yeah...un huh...yes he is here hehe...ok!" Alice then moved the phone towards Zero. "It is for you Zero, it is Master General Elena"

Zero took the phone and answered. "Hello Master General, now what is that I can be of service for?"
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:41 pm

Elena could hear the voice of that girl who trailed along with Zero and Suzuki. A Diclonius and daughter of one of her enemies, Excalibur. She was, as much as Elena knew her, quite a character and had a huge obsession over Zero.

Giving her lover the phone, Elena heard the voice of the man.

"Long time no see, Azure Knight. I wonder if you've managed to find anything important." As she listened to anything he had to say, she then gave another message.

"I'm sending one of my men over to meet with you all. Apparently he's got a bit of information involving some material about Excalibur. I don't know how well it is but you can ask him when he arrives. I've already given him the location of the place you're at so don't go anywhere. Get off of me already you, get off I said..." Elena was apparently having some technical difficulties on the other end before a shrill cute voice called over.

"ZERO-CHAN!" Ericka cried out to the other end, holding the phone up to her ears with both her hands. "Is Alice-chan there!? Is Suzuki-chan there!? Ericka says hello! Hello Alice-chan! Hello Suzuki-chan!"

"Give me that! Damn child!" Elena growled apparently getting the phone away from her daughter. "I'll leave the rest up to you, I'll call back later if anything comes up. Farewell. Give me the goddamn phone already before your mother smacks you!"

Well Elena sure seemed to have change da bit.

The guest who was going to arrive came not too soon afterwards. A fellow who seemed mightily angrily yelling at over the phone.

"Yeah! Yeah I heard you! Yeah we don't have time to see about these things man! Yes I understand...who the fuck is Lucy!? Listen I got to deal with enough horned people back at G.O Headquarters, don't blame me because your defense system sucks balls! I don't care if she's the goddamn Queen, tell her to suck my cock when you see her then! I ain't telling Elena to bring anyone over to fix your problem in Japan! Maybe you should something stronger than your shitty little peashooters then! You know what FUCK YOU! GOODBYE!"

Hanging up, the man brought out a long syringe and injected something into his neck. Almost at once his angry façade vanished, replaced by very calm and collect one.

"Yo Azure Knight, Queen and Diclonius." Vast uttered to them.
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:20 pm

"Long time no see, Azure Knight. I wonder if you've managed to find anything important."

"Unfortunately no, just idiot people who are now empty bodies for wasting my time..." Zero coldedly replied.

"I'm sending one of my men over to meet with you all. Apparently he's got a bit of information involving some material about Excalibur. I don't know how well it is but you can ask him when he arrives. I've already given him the location of the place you're at so don't go anywhere. Get off of me already you, get off I said..." Elena was then cut off by a cute voice.

"ZERO-CHAN!" Ericka cried out to the other end, holding the phone up to her ears with both her hands. "Is Alice-chan there!? Is Suzuki-chan there!? Ericka says hello! Hello Alice-chan! Hello Suzuki-chan!"

"Ericka! I see you are well, Suzuki and Alice says hello as well..." Zero smirked behind his mask as he heard Ericka's voice. How Elena is looking after a child was funny to him, as he never saw her as a family person, although what she said next was normal for her to say.

"Give me that! Damn child!" Elena growled apparently getting the phone away from her daughter. "I'll leave the rest up to you, I'll call back later if anything comes up. Farewell. Give me the goddamn phone already before your mother smacks you!"

"Very well..." Zero replied before the phone hanged up.

"She seems...busy..." Suzuki said with a monotone like voice.

"Yeah, well that is what kids do to you...although I never suspected Elena to be a family person..." Zero replied. "She has sent someone over to us, she said he might have some information about Excailbur..." Zero continued.

"Oh great, another person with possibly more useless information..."Suzuki said coldly.

"Well it is better than nothing...and it is Elena's orders..." Zero replied with a sigh.

The person Elena sent turned up, and was on the phone talking to someone, and it seemed to be someone he was not happy with, as he was continuingly swearing at him.

"Oh great...him..." Zero quietly said, annoyed. It seemed Alice and Suzuki thought the same. The man then hanged up the phone and stuck a syringe in him, turning his angry looking expression into a calm one.

"Yo Azure Knight, Queen and Diclonius." Vast uttered to them.

Alice and Suzuki stood there quiet, to a point where they pretty much ignored him.

"Vast...last time I saw you, you were with No.38...I am surprised she hasn't ripped you to shreds." Zero listened to see if Vast had anything to say about that before speaking again.

"Now...you are here for one thing...so let's get down to it...what information do you have about Excalibur? As I have had enough of these idiots wasting my time..."
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:27 pm

"The less talk about her the better." Vast replied moving his mechanical arm to make the point thought considering he was wearing a coat, it wasn't like anyone would have noticed anyways.

"So about Excalibur it would appear that there is a group near this location." He passed Zero the sheet of paper offering the location. "Small time crooks, people I need to take of anyways for Great Order business. But apparently one of them has some knowledge on Excalibur's whereabouts.

So Azure Knight, Queen and psychotic breakdown, care to join me in the ramifications of this beat down of these goons over at that location?"
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crane476 Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:15 pm

Rei let out a sigh of relief as she opened the door to her apartment. Exhausted from yet another long day, she dropped her book bag to the ground and fell onto her bed. The sun was just beginning to set behind the city skyline as she gazed out of the window next to her bed, giving the many buildings a soft golden glow.

*Bzzz*

*Bzzz*

She felt her cell phone go off and reached to answer it.

1 New Message from Shirahama Kensei

Hey, are you free tomorrow? We should grab some lunch!” the message read.

“Well, I guess I don’t have anything going on… it is Saturday after all.” Rei muttered to herself. She quickly typed a reply and hit send.

Sounds good! Where should we meet?

Just a few moments later, Kensei gave his reply.

Meet me at Shinjuku station at 11:30. See you there! ^-^

“Hehe” Rei giggled. “He’s always so enthusiastic about these kinds of things.”

*Bzzz*

*Bzzz*

“Hmm? Did he forget to tell me something?” She wondered as she looked at her phone.

Incoming Call from Mr. Nara

“Oh wow… it’s been forever…” Rei said as she answered the phone. “Hello?”

“Hello? Is that you Rei?” a big burly voice said from the other end.

“Hi Mr. Nara! It’s been awhile!” she said with a smile.

“Indeed it has! How have you been?”

“I’m great! Although I am a little tired. City life will do that to you I guess.”

“I could imagine. How are your studies progressing? Last I heard you were doing quite well!”

“Yup! I’m near the top of my class and the teacher is always praising me! If things keep up I should be able to graduate by next year!”

“That’s wonderful my dear! I knew you’d make me proud!”

“Haha, stop it you’re embarrassing me! Oh, by the way, how’s the bakery been doing?”

“Oh, you don’t have to worry something like that. The bakery has been doing well, and Sakura has been a big help too. She’s almost as good as you were when you left!”

“Well I’m glad to hear she’s been working hard! I always knew she had it in her.”

“Yes, she’s definitely made some improvements…” Mr. Nara said his voice getting a bit darker.

“Mr. Nara? You still there?” Rei said after a few moments of silence.

“Yes. Well, now that we’ve got the small talk out of the way I guess I should get to the real reason I called you.”

“Hmmm? What is it Mr. Nara?”

“Rei, are you really doing okay? I know you always say your fine, but living alone in a huge city like Tokyo can be hard and lonely. If there’s anything you need to talk about, I’m here for you.”

“Oh Mr. Nara…” Rei said with a sigh of relief. She thought it was going to be something serious, but it looked like he was just worried. “I’m fine, really! I met this really great guy who’s been really nice to me. He showed me around the city when I first got here. I would have been completely lost without him.” She said with a small laugh. “Not to mention I have other friends like Shiho and Akari. Trust me Mr. Nara, when I say I’m doing just fine.”

“Alright, I understand.” Mr. Nara replied. “It’s just… It’s been so long since you left. It’s hard to believe it’s already been 3 years… We all miss you. Come back and visit soon okay?”

“Of course! The winter term is about to end in a few weeks, so I’ll come down to visit as soon as I can!”

“Wonderful!” Mr. Nara replied, his spirits having been lifted. “Well, I have to go now. It was nice catching up with you.”

“Same here. See ya later Mr. Nara!”

“Goodbye Rei. See you soon!”

*Beep*

With an exasperated sigh, Rei let her phone drop onto the bed. Talking with Mr. Nara brought back a flood of memories. It had been 3 years since she had left her hometown to go to culinary school in Tokyo. After the assault on the diclonius community and the incident at Mr. Nara’s bakery, Rei had no idea what to do anymore. That day, a strange diclonius saved her and Mr. Nara from a bunch of mercenaries. After the incident, the diclonius, who introduced himself as Akito, filled her in on all the details.

3 Years Ago

“You…. You’re a diclonius?!” Rei said in shock as the cloaked figure approached her.

“You are the one known as Rei, are you not?” the man said.

“Ye… Yes… How do you know my name?” Rei asked.

“That doesn’t matter right now. What matters is that you’re safe.” he replied.

“What do you mean? What exactly is going on here?!” Rei asked, confused.

“Ah, sorry. Where are my manners? My name is Akito. I’m a diclonius from the northern tribe of Hokkaido. I was sent to ensure your safety and inform you of the status of the community.”

“Huh? Did something happen?” Rei asked, sounding concerned.

“Yes. The community was attacked by Hector and his forces. Fortunately, all of the residents were evacuated in time thanks to Kenshi.”

“Kenshi?…. Is he okay?!” Rei asked, a look of worry spread across her face. Kenshi was only just finishing his recovery!

“For the time being, yes. He fought with Hector and was victorious, but at a grave cost. His body has been compromised. Luckily, Asuka was there to stop the second awakening.”

“I… I don’t understand what you’re saying… His body has been compromised? The Second Awakening? What are you talking about?!” Rei was starting to get scared now. She had to know what happened to Kenshi.

“I’m sorry, I don’t have time to explain. My mission was to ensure your safety and return to the others.” Akito said as he turned to leave.

“Wait!” Rei said as she ran after him, tears starting to form in her eyes. “Take me to him! I have to see Kenshi!”  

“I can’t do that. The others have already left. I’m meeting them outside the city.”

“I don’t care! I’ll go with you!” Rei pleaded. She was starting to cry now. “I don’t care how long or how far it takes! I have to see him!”

“Unfortunately, it’s not a matter of time or distance. Where we are going, no human can follow.”

“You make no sense! You… You can just carry me with your vectors! Kenshi’s done it before, so I know you can do it!”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t.” Akito replied, resolute in his answer. “The elders would never allow a human into the village.”

“But… but… I have to see him….” Rei insisted, tears now flowing down her face. “After all we just went through to get him back… all we went through to save him…. And now you’re taking him away again?! I just don’t understand! Why does this have to happen? TELL ME WHY? What did Kenshi do to deserve this?! His entire life has been nothing but pain and suffering, and now that I think he’s finally safe, this happens! It's not fair… It’s just not fair….”

“…I’m sorry. I wish I could tell you…” Akito said. He could tell this girl cared deeply for Kenshi. As much as he wanted to let her come, he knew he couldn’t. The elder was a strict and unwavering person, and Kenshi was too important to let anything get in the way… Even if it was this person. “For now, you should lay low. Go to this address.” He said as he pulled a small piece of paper from his cloak. “This is where the community has evacuated to. I don’t know how long it will take, but we will contact someone at the community when we feel it is safe for Kenshi to return. Goodbye.”

Slamming his vectors into the ground, Akito launched himself into the air toward the edge of the city. Rei dropped to her knees sobbing as she watched him go, clutching the piece of paper he had given her to her chest. She felt overwhelmed, confused, scared, and heartbroken. She felt like this time, she might not ever see Kenshi again, and that horrified her.

Walking up behind her, Mr. Nara put a consoling hand on Rei’s shoulder. He had no idea what had just taken place, or why, but he did know that Rei was suffering again because of those wretched horned people. As much as he wanted to help, he knew deep down there was nothing he could do.

Present Day – Mountainous Region North of Hokkaido, Temple of the Elders

“Elder Sarutobi, Elder Fuurinji, Elder Koetsuji, I have called all of you here today to discuss the progress of the one known as Kenshi.”

“Yes, Grand Elder.” they all replied in unison.

“Elder Sarutobi, Elder Koetsuji, if I'm not mistaken it seems that recently the boy has surpassed your disciples. Is that correct?”

“Yes, Grand Elder.” Elder Koetsuji replied. “Kenshi has made outstanding progress through his training here. It seems the only one able to fight on par with him now is the disciple of Elder Fuurinji, the one known as Asuka.”

“Elder Fuurinji, is this true?” the Grand Elder asked.

“Yes, Grand Elder. In all my years I must admit, I have never seen someone with as much potential as he possesses. Even Asuka has a hard time fighting him now. The previous 6 duels have all ended in a draw.”

“I see...” The Grand Elder replied. “In that case, I must ask you this. The boy, Kenshi, how much control does he have over that?”

“Currently, he can only maintain the 1st awakened state for 3 minutes.” Elder Fuurinji replied. “Beyond that, he is able to induce the Second Awakening on his own now, but the amount of time he can retain his sanity is only 30 seconds. Until he has mastered both the 1st and 2nd Awakening, he will never be able to advance to the third stage.”

“Don't be ridiculous Elder Fuurinji.” Elder Sarutobi interjected. “The Grand Elder is the only one among us who can advance to the third stage, and even he can only control it for-”

“Silence Sarutobi!” the Grand Elder said with force. “You need not say so much. Everyone here knows what I am capable of. The one who we are discussing right now is Kenshi. I must say, even I am a little impressed he is able to advance to the second stage on his own at such a young age. The boy does indeed have potential as you have said, Elder Fuurinji. For now, all of you are to continue watching over him until he completes his training. Meeting adjourned.”

“Yes, Grand Elder!” they all replied in unison.

Location Unknown, Diclonius Holding Facility No. 13

“Status report Dr. Ishida.” Yamamoto said as he entered the lab.

“Sir, Trials 36b and 47a are showing promise, however all other trials have so far ended in failure. We've been trying to use the technology from Project Rebirth to accelerate the cloning process, but so far all test runs result in death or crippling disfigurement.”

“I see. Keep me posted on 36b and 47a.” Yamamoto said.

“Yes sir.” Dr. Ishida replied. “Oh, theres one more thing sir.”

“What is it?” Yamamoto asked.

“Well, Captain Suige-... I mean No. U-01D has been requesting to see you.”

“Hmph. Tell him I'm busy. I have other more important thing to worry about.”

“Yes sir...” Dr. Ishisda replied.

Back in his office, Yamamoto turned on his computer and, after entering his login credentials, accessed a certain report.

PROJECT REBIRTH
SUBJECT NAME: NO. 37-A

“Hehehe, its almost time...” Yamamoto said with a sadistic grin. After typing in a certain combination into his keyboard, a hidden door opened behind him. Following the many corridors the door revealed, Yamamoto made his way to the holding chamber for No. 37-A. The last time he had been here, No.37-A had only been a tiny fetus floating in the tube before him. Now, he looked to be about 5 years old.

“Ahh, Yamamoto! We weren't expecting you!” One of the D.E.F scientists said in surprise. “As you can see, things are progressing nicely. It should only be a few more months before No. 37-A is ready to be released.”

“Excellent. And the NID is ready to be implanted when the time arrives?”

“Yes sir! This version is implanted directly into the brain, so outside interference is impossible.”

“It won't be much longer now...” Yamamoto said softly to himself. “Everyone, for the next few months I want all resources dedicated to the completion of Project Rebirth! Understood?” he announced to everyone in the room.
“Yes sir!” they all replied in unison.
crane476
crane476

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Only a week had passed since the disaster at his family's home. In spite of his mourning, Levi didn't feel depressed, something in the back of his mind told him that someday his family would die horribly. The nineteen year old man wouldn't be needing anything monetarily for a lifetime since all the family holdings and earnings were now his. None of that really mattered to Levi though.

Some man from the GO had come to get his report about what happened. Levi had a feeling he knew what the girl was, but despite Levi's questioning he didn't get a straight answer. Her body was taken by them and funeral arrangements had been had and gone completely through. Levi did some searching on the internet and found a few forums with posts from a Hack/Slash stating some gruesome and sad details about a race called the diclonius. They were several years old though. The posts brought up an intense discussion though. Aside from the information found there, Levi couldn't find out any more.

Today was a free day for him as most any other day was, so he spent it balancing on railings and walking along them nonchalantly. Despite the lack of rain, he kept his umbrella with him all the time. Although this would normally cause passerby to stare at him as if he were strange, he was mostly ignored except for a couple glances and an off-shot comment about children and public property.

A few hours into his route, which took him through various side roads and alleyways, an interesting sight caught his eye. Not too far down the road he was currently on stood a girl with a straw hat on, she also had a spare straw hat tied to her back. Most of her back was covered by it and the one on her head made it a little hard to see her face. He approached in a relaxed fashion. Why would a little girl be all by herself out here? He didn't remember seeing her before, and no adults were nearby.

He knelt down a few feet from her to get to eye-level. He wore a friendly grin. "Hello there little girl, are you lost? Do you need any help?" From what he could tell, she had a lonely look to her stance and now that he was closer her expression as well.

Ariel jumped not expecting the sudden appearance of a young man to her right. How could he have sneaked up on her so easily? She glared at him as he called her a little girl and asked if she was lost. "I might not look it, but I'm old enough to be your mother." Her tone was irritable. She had no time to deal with strangers. She had to find Excalibur and Alice. One to kill and the other to hold responsible for the death of her sister. The assault on Excalibur's base all those years ago went awry in so many fashions and in the end Alana didn't make it. Now all Ariel had left was the hat Alana wore.

Levi was a bit surprised at her attitude, but kept up with his winning grin. "Alright, ma'am, sorry I was rude and didn't know it. You still haven't answered my questions though. Would you like some help? I know the city like the back of my hand, I can give you any directions that you need. I'm Levi Ryuugen by the way."

Ariel was caught off guard by his manners. She kept her tone calm. "Ariel. I suppose you could help me. I am looking for someone." She pulled out a picture of Zero. "I am looking for this man, or more specifically one of the women with him. His name is Jamie Dark, or Zero. I doubt you even know of him though."

That was a huge name to drop. The Yakuza knew of the legendary Zero. That didn't really matter though, because Levi had never seen the man before in spite of the rumors. He chuckled a bit as he scratched the back of his head with his free hand. "Well, no, never seen him before. What makes you think he's here? Is there any place he might go to?"

As she opened her mouth to speak a blast of wind knocked her hat off the top of her head. Instinctively she used her vectors to grab it, but Levi had already stopped it from running off with his umbrella. As he handed it back to her, he noticed the horns on her head. He blinked a few times to fight off the painful feelings that erupted from the sight. Before he knew it, the sight of the blood and gore from Karin's rampage flashed before his eyes, then her long heartfelt apologies and then her suicide. The whole incident was nonsensical and maddening.

Ariel waited a few moments noticing his shock and a few tears fall from his face. She knew that expression all to well. She had seen it on many faces including her own. Levi collapsed to his knees incapable of standing now that the rush of emotion had hit him. She pet his head, understanding his pain. "I'm sorry for your loss. My own sister was killed three years ago. You seem to know what I am, so if you don't wish to help me, I understand."

Levi nodded as she spoke to him softly. "My family was slaughtered by Karin a week ago. She had been with us for a year and we were very close. She had the same horns you do. She killed herself shortly after I came out and saw the massacre, because she knew what she did to me." He didn't know why he was telling her all of this, but he needed to vent. He had no one else to vent at. "It doesn't make sense. I don't understand why she would do that. My father, brother, sister, and her... all dead."

Ariel gave him a solemn look. "There is a... voice that tells us all to kill. Only with great discipline or willpower can we suppress it. I'm afraid that your Karin didn't have what was necessary to keep herself in control."

Levi in a small fit punched the ground. This surprised him as usually he was a calm and collected fellow with little problems with temper. He gave himself a few breaths of air and stood up. He gave her a sad smile. "I think I'm ready to help you now." If anything he could learn more about diclonius while he's with her. Revenge was never something that fit Levi's style and it was impossible for him to hate someone he just met. Within moments he was leading her around the city and talking with people to find information on Zero.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:07 pm

"The less talk about her the better." Vast Replied, moving around his mechanical arm to prove his point, although, considering he was wearing a long sleeved coat, no one would have noticed anyway.

"So about Excalibur it would appear that there is a group near this location." He passed Zero the sheet of paper offering the location. "Small time crooks, people I need to take of anyways for Great Order business. But apparently one of them has some knowledge on Excalibur's whereabouts.

So Azure Knight, Queen and psychotic breakdown, care to join me in the ramifications of this beat down of these goons over at that location?"

Alice twitched when she heard what Vast called her, she didn't like the comment he made, but before she could do anything about it, Zero extended his arm in front of her to stop her.

Zero looked at the sheet of paper, studying the location well. "Very well, I will join you..." Zero replied to Vast. "I will meet you at the location in five minutes...there is something that I have to do first..." Zero continued. Before Vast could even reply, the three vanished in front of him.

The three appeared on top of a hill which could see the entire area. "Why are we here?" Suzuki asked, wondering why Zero had brought them here.

"Simple...with someone like Vast around us...I don't expect this little 'mission' to go well...I am scouting the area to look for the best means of escape, should that occur" Zero replied.

"But wait, isn't that location fifteen minutes away? How do you expect Vast to get there?" Suzuki asked.

"It's Vast we are talking about here...he will make it, if not then we do this without him, it doesn't matter..." Zero replied to Suzuki. After some time looking around he had the area remembered. "Ok, I'm done...let's go" And in a flash, the three vanished from the hill. The three then appeared at the location. "Ok, we will wait here, if Vast is not here in five, we do this without him" Both Suzuki and Alice nodded and waited for Vast. It was time to see if Vast could get here in time and be of use.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:04 pm

"Got it, I'll be there soon enough." Vast said with absolute confidence.

30 minutes later, Vast was screaming over the phone trying to get directions. He was currently in a dark alleyway, had about 5 banana's thrown at him, he was certain someone spat at the back of his head and some obnoxious twat asking for money kept following him.

"Yes, I got that man, I know! Listen I need directions to this place. Yes I got Reade Circle, I know that. Dude I'm not fucking blind, I can read the signs! I don't know what the hell a TARDIS is, what you on a crack or something?

Ok, Ok, I'm at an intersection now there's a light, should I go left or right or straight? Right ok I got it, yes I see the water tower, yeah I do see the pub. Who in Jesus Christ is Aizen Sosuke? You call yourself a guide!? You know what, screw it, I'll find it myself. Bye!"

Furiously hanging up, Vast decided to take matters into his own hands. He searched wide and low to find out the hideout to these bastards. He was getting hot, he could see a dingy hotel just at the end and he knew he was on the spot. Surprisingly Zero and the others hadn't arrived yet. For someone with super speed they sure were slow. Well he'd get the answers anyway. Flexing his muscles, Vast glared angrily and kicked the door open with all of his might.

...And ran into young woman currently getting undressed, breast bared right at his face.

He left the hotel, growling under his breath and wiping the huge smack mark on his left cheek. Finding this place was harder than he thought. The bi-polar man received another call.

"Listen hear you fuck nugget! I don't have time..."

"Lt. General Vast..." Elena said.

"ELENA!...How you doing!?" Vast tried to change the subject and his tone. The woman wasn't fooled but as usual didn't push the subject knowing who she was talking to. "Have you spoken to Zero and the others?"

"Yes I have, we're heading over right now." He lied.

"Really? Let me speak to him." Elena ordered.

"Speak?" Vast asked nervously. "Ummm, he's currently busy with something. Can he talk to you later?"

Elena once again ordered, making Vast shiver. "I need to speak to him now. Give him the phone."

"He can't Master General, he's ummm...making toast...good one Vast..." The soldier mentally applauded his cunning. "So he can't...oh no, we're losing...zzzttz...connection...ztttz...breaking up...oh...beeeeeeeep!" And Vast hung up and for good measure turned off the phone looking around like a child who had been caught with his hand in the candy jar.

"Well better go and keep looking. I DON'T HAVE ANY GODDAMN MONEY!" He finally swirled around and threw the beggar off of him.

About a good 30 blocks from Vast, the people who knew about Excalibur plotted like the crooked people they were. They were low time scum who probably got their knowledge on pure luck and had no idea that soon, a group far beyond their capabilities would be knocking on their door.

But for Vast, he was busy wondering why his phone had gone off when he had specifically turned the damn thing off.

"Hello?"

"Hi! I'd like to order one pepperoni pizza, extra cheese and..."

"DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING PIZZA DELIVERY! GET OFF!" and he furiously hung up and tossed the phone as hard as he could on the ground, shattering the entire thing. He seemed to realize a moment later how stupid that was.

Meanwhile...

The male Diclonius Uleus currently held the phone away from his ear, wondering why the pizza man yelled at him and then hung up.
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Finding some information on Zero took most of the day, but he managed to find out a general direction from talking to a lot of people. Levi almost didn't even bother to keep count of the people. He was mostly doing this to help himself get over the death of his family. He simply needed something to do. Apparently he had gone off toward the next town.

At the outskirts of the town, Ariel bowed to Levi showing her gratitude. Something about him made her want to show him respect and kindness. His attitude and manners had been above and beyond anyone's expectations and she felt she needed to repay that someway. Unfortunately, that would have to wait, because she needed to get going before nightfall. If she made enough distance, she would be able to sense Alice if she was with Zero. "This is where we part, thank you for helping me."

Levi felt like he should go with her. "Well, I appreciate your gratitude, but I, uh, I kinda need to get out of this town. Staying around here is only going to make me go crazy. Think I can come along? I won't be a burden, I can carry my own weight. If there's trouble I can deal with whatever comes my way."

Ariel was impressed by the boy. Then again, he didn't know who she was nor what she was capable of. "Are you sure? There's no guarantee that where I'm going will be safe."

Levi petted his umbrella. "I think I'll be alright. If things get too bad I can always get away. I'm pretty good at keeping away."

Ariel didn't really care to fight Levi about this. "Fine, if you get into trouble, don't expect me to save you though."

Levi grinned. "Roger that."

With that the two of them made there way out of town in the direction of Zero and his slightly smallish harem.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:57 pm

"...Well it looks like the five minutes are up, we are doing this without him..." Zero said to the other two. Both Alice and Suzuki nodded before following Zero to the door.

The crooks were enjoying their time inside the building, but their happy night was about to become their nightmare...

The door swung open, falling off it's hinges as Zero had kicked the door open before walking in. "Who the hell do you think you are?" one of the men shouted, running towards Zero, but before he could even swing a punch, Zero spin kicked him across the room.

"W-wait! You are those three masked people aren't you?" The man asked. By the way he was dressed, it seemed like he was the leader of the group.

"Yes, we are the three people you say we are..." Suzuki sarcastically replied, walking next to Zero. "If you know who we are, then you know to co-operate, as my knight here is not in a good mood at this moment..." Suzuki coldly said.

"YOU ARE JUST FULL OF CRAP!" Another one of the men said, charging with his weapon towards Zero, but unlike the previous one, this man wasn't so lucky. The man stopped moving as he was a few steps close to Zero, he dropped his weapon and began placing his hands on his throat out of panic, as it seemed that his throat was slit open. The man then fell to the floor dead.

"What happened?" one of the other man screamed. "I didn't even see him move his hands!"

"Like I said...my knight is not in the best of moods...so hand over the information..." Suzuki coldly demanded.

"O-OK! HERE!" The leader quickly shouted, chucking a USB towards Zero. "No amount of payment to keep this hidden is worth it if you guys are after it!" Zero caught the USB and then turned around.

"What do we do now my Lady?" Zero asked.

"Well, even though they have co-operated...to some extent, we can't risk them letting someone know..." Suzuki coldly replied. "Alice...make it quick..." Alice nodded and happily stepped forward. The men looked scared, but in a quick second, their heads were ripped out and their bodies fell to the floor.

The three left the building and began walking. Zero pulled out his phone and made a call. "Hello Master General Elena, we have acquired a USB from the mission that Vast never turned up for...would you like to get one of you men to pick it up, or me to personally head over and give it to you? It's your call..."
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:25 pm

"It would be better if you came here." Elena remarked over the phone. "It will give us time to directly discuss what we need to do about Excalibur as well as any other things. Return here as soon as you can, I shall be waiting. I'm sure the others will want to speak to Alice as well."

Others obviously intending to mean the Diclonius that currently resided at the G.O Headquarters.

Elena hung up as she sat in her wheelchair just outside, gazing up at the sky with her stern features. Finding Excalibur had been imperative and now that they had gotten that information, they were going to use it to the best of their advantage.

---
---

"FREEZE!" Vast roared, pulling out his gun and jumping into the room about to kick ass and take names until he realized that all the asses and names had been kicked and taken. He stumbled forward, noticing the headless corpses.

"...Am I late?"
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Ariel and Levi traveled for some time all the while Levi chatted away with Ariel giving the occasional reply. For some reason his talking didn't bother her like many others. All he spoke of was his school life and some of his extracurricular activities although he didn't give any info off about his Yakuza heritage and passed all the lawbreaking as young shenanigans any teenage boy would do. Any time she responded with any level of harshness he gracefully dealt with it without upsetting either of them. Ariel thought that if he had the same convictions he could be a great replacement as an intermediary and hope for peace between dicloni and humans. Ever since the death of Lily things had never been the same in both the diclonius world and the human world.

An hour passed by and then Ariel felt the presence of Alice. This made things much easier. Of course Alice would know Ariel was around too. Ariel took a more direct lead while Levi easily followed not really caring about his destination. The trip took only another five minutes before the pair of them found them just outside a building.

From the other side of the building they heard a male voice yell. "FREEZE!" A few other words were spoken, but from their distance they couldn't tell. Ariel didn't really care as she approached Alice, Zero could deal with it easily. Today she would speak the words she was unable to the moment she learned her sister had died. The news at the time had all but shut her down and Zero, Alice, and Suzuki wouldn't and couldn't wait for her to recover. She had spent the next month recovering and recollecting herself emotionally.

Ariel completely ignored Zero and Suzuki as her eyes were dead set on Alice and only Alice. "I have come to demand what I should have all those years ago when I learned about my sister's death. Some sort of recompense. The both of you had plans to go together and help the dicloni that were captured. The both of you had responsibility to keep each other safe in there. You are more powerful than her or I ever could be, so how could you fail to do so much as make sure she lived?"

Levi kept out of the way. If things came to fighting, he'd do what he could to stop Ariel, but right now they were just talking. Talking was nice. Talking meant that no one needed to kill each other. He knew quite well that he was usually not noticed by anyone unless he got their attention some how, so he grinned at the people with masks. He leaned against a nearby tree waiting for them to deal with the noisy cop or whatever he was that just shouted out freeze. Things wouldn't be too much a problem he hoped. All he wanted to do was have something to do.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:17 pm

"Very well...I will head over as soon as I can" Zero replied. He then ended the call and placed his phone back in his pocket. While Zero was on the phone, Alice could feel something, a presence she felt before. As it got closer, she then knew who it was.

"'She' has arrived..." Alice said, which caught Zero and Suzuki off guard. The three turned around to see the person that had found them, the person they remembered well.

The three stood there as Ariel turned up. It has been three years since they have seen her, but of course that is because of what happened three years. The attack on Excalibur's base had not gone to plan, and it ended with Excalibur luckily escaping thanks to the falling down building, Zero almost being killed by the explosion if it were not for No.32 help carrying him out and the thing that would be the reason why Ariel is here right now, and that is the death of her twin sister Alana.

It seemed like Ariel had ignored both Zero and Suzuki, as she had her eyes set on Alice and Alice only. "I have come to demand what I should have all those years ago when I learned about my sister's death. Some sort of recompense. The both of you had plans to go together and help the dicloni that were captured. The both of you had responsibility to keep each other safe in there. You are more powerful than her or I ever could be, so how could you fail to do so much as make sure she lived?"

"Whether she is stronger than you or not wouldn't have made any difference on what the outcome would have been..." Zero coldly responded, walking in front of Alice to make sure that he was not ignored by Ariel. Zero knew that what he said and what he was going to say was not going to make Ariel happy, so he was ready for any backlash that she would give. "We all knew the risks that we were taking when we attacked the castle..."
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:58 pm

Ariel glared at Zero. She hadn't asked him anything. Her demands were directed at Alice and Alice alone. "I wasn't talking to you." Her voice was harsh and upset. "My demands are directed towards this one." She pointed at Alice.

Levi winced at her reaction. Of course she was upset at the death of her sister, but on the other hand she had three years to settle the matter. Only now was it getting dealt with?

Ariel growled. "Had you not been so hard to find after all these years I would have come to do this sooner!" She pulled out her sister's hat from off her back. "All I have of her is this." Her attention was fully on Alice. "Half of me is gone! Regardless of whatever happened in there, you bear some of the responsibility for her death." Tears rolled down her cheeks as she fell into hysterics.

A moment later she felt a soft hand on her head and saw Levi petting her with a sad smile on his face. When did he approach her? She knew he was around, but she didn't realize he had gotten this close she had lost herself so much in her hysterics. "Now, now, I think you've said what you've wanted to, right?" His tone of voice was calm, but there was a hint of sorrow within it. "You have something left of her at least. I don't have anything, but memories of my family and Karin."

Before Ariel realized his she had fallen to her knees and would have fallen over had Levi not been there to lean on. Her hat fell off her head and rolled around at his feet. "There, there." He continued to pet her head as she fell into silence. He looked around at the group around him and smiled. "Hello, I'm Levi Ryuugen." Everyone around him and Ariel were very well-armed. "Looks like Ariel was right when she said things might be dangerous where she was going." He gave a nervous laugh.

He looked down to see Ariel was actually sleeping. Something told him that she was forcing herself to keep moving. He picked up her hat and dusted it off, holding his umbrella in his armpit to free up both hands to do so. She tightly held onto her sister's hat, blue ribbon flapping in the breeze.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:08 pm

Ariel glared at Zero after what he said. "I wasn't talking to you." Her voice was harsh and upset. "My demands are directed towards this one." She pointed at Alice.

Ariel growled. "Had you not been so hard to find after all these years I would have come to do this sooner!" She pulled out her sister's hat from off her back. "All I have of her is this." Her attention was fully on Alice. "Half of me is gone! Regardless of whatever happened in there, you bear some of the responsibility for her death." Tears rolled down her cheeks as she fell into hysterics.

A guy appeared and seemed to comfort Ariel. Zero didn't know who this guy was, but it didn't matter to him.

Ariel seemed to have gone to sleep after everything she did, but her sleep was about to be ended quickly. "WHETHER YOU ARE ASLEEP OR NOT DOES NOT MATTER AS I WILL MAKE SURE THAT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IS HEARD!" A angry Zero shouted, his voice getting close to sounding like he is completely pissed off. "FIRSTLY, THE REASON WHY I INTERVENED WAS BECAUSE I WAS NOT GOING TO JUST STAND THERE AND WATCH AS SOMEONE TRIES TO BLAME ALL THIS ON ONE OF MY WIVES...NEXT, THE REASON WHY IT TOOK THIS LONG IS BECAUSE I WAS BUSTING MY ASS TRYING TO FIND THE BASTARD THAT CAUSED ALL THIS, WHILE YOU WERE HERE RECOVERING FROM AN INJURY THAT PROBABLY HEALED ITSELF WAY OVER A FUCKING YEAR AGO!" Zero had snapped as he shouted at the possibly sleeping Ariel. What she had said had made something tick for him to get this angry.

Zero clenched his fists as his growl was heard. "And when I think about it...you are currently acting like a childish brat! You say that she has to bear responsibility for what happened...but what about me? What about Suzuki? Do we have to bear any responsibility for what happened? Because I remember that we were sacrificing our lifes to save your species! But it doesn't seem like it as you directed all your hate towards Alice! Why? Is it because she is a diclonius and automatically makes her responsible for it all? I also remember that you never really liked her either, is this just your way of venting your anger out on her? Just to make yourself feel better?" Zero continued.

"And one last thing, don't give me this 'half of me is gone' crap, if you really cared then the one place they we be is in your heart. You and Alana will aways be together, you are her as she was you...so don't give me that bullshit. I lost my family and friends because that bastard Excalibur killed them, but even with that I will never be alone, because they will always be in my heart...they are what motivate me to be better and to finally end all this chaos that is becoming a nightmare..." Zero had begun to calm down as he finished.

"Now is there anything else you want to get off your chest? Or are we done here?"
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:31 pm

"So..." Vast began with a huge dopy grin on his face and raising his hands up into the air, stepping out with his gun raised as if half expecting Zero to turn into a raving werewolf, tear out the throat of Alice and then jump him like an insane snarling beast who obviously was in a necessary need of sex but for for god knows what reason couldn't recieve it despite having two sexy girls who wanted him more than anything else.

Or he was going nuts again in which case Vast quickly injected himself with some of his routine serum and let his mind clear again.

"How we all doing?" He finally asked still wearing his dopy grin and looking at everyone. He couldn't help but think that Zero and his posse of girls were giving him rather dangerous looks. What did they think he was late or something? Well maybe they were just early. Did they ever think about that.

Vast's attention was first brought to the young Diclonius who had apparently fallen asleep.

"Huh? Oh ho, I remember you. You're that little legal loli horned girl that came to us those years back. How's it going little legal loli!? It's been a long time since I've seen you, still small and adorable as always ain't ya? Are you sleep? I'm not sure if any of my words are getting through you. THAT BITCH TOOK OFF MY ARM!"

At which point Vast seem to become the hulk and go enraged before finally calming down again. "Sorry about that guys, you know me I had a little issue with that one horned girl. I think her name was River, is that what she calls herself, I think she had a number, I'm calling her Index now! She's insane, but I'm not hey a new guy!"

Vast suddenly sprouted a smile from ear to ear as he finally noticed Levi and held out a hand, putting his gun away and then injecting himself again in the neck.

"Names' Vastopida, Lt. General of the Great Order, nice to meet ya? I DO NOT HAVE PROBLEMS SHUT UP!" Vast took a good long look at his syringe and realized that the entire thing had been empty for the past four hours.

"Ya'll not mad at me are ya?" He asked curiously.
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:49 pm

Levi raised his eyebrows as Zero blew up in front of everyone. And wives? The man was a polygamist eh? That didn't really matter to Levi though. To each their own was his mindset. He only would step in if he felt things would get violent, which he thought might happen if he didn't calm Ariel down.

Ariel started at the noise from Zero and her eyes opened only slightly. Somehow after everything this was the most she could manage. His words barely got through to her. She felt Levi's leg as she leaned against it. She realized that everything she had done was pretty much to vent her frustration. She knew who the real villain was. She knew the horrible things that Excalibur did. She barely understood anything he said, but at the end of Zero's rant she managed a short weary. "Fine. Lets kill him then." Then the fell back asleep. Three years of sleeping no more than twice a week had worn her down. Anyone looking close would find some symptoms of aging on her face as wrinkles appeared as she relaxed.

Levi glanced back and forth between the sleeping diclonius and the scary masked man. He then looked at the other people in the area. "Anyone else want to vent? Might help things."

Before he could speak much more a large man injecting himself with a syringe of some serum extended a hand to Levi introducing himself. He grinned and took the hand with a good tight grasp that would surprise anyone shaking hands with a skinny lad such as himself. "Nice to meet you Lt. General Vastopida." He fluently said Vast's name with no hesitation. "You might say we're all having some of our own troubles, don't you think?" His tone maintained a friendly and charming sound to it.

Levi looked around at the group again after his handshake with Vast finished. "So, uh, are you all with the GO?"
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:21 am

The tavern was musky, unkempt but it also had that natural effect. In short, there would probably be less people in it if it was actually clean than in its current state. At the corner, cars laid out a game of poker was being played at high stakes. Chips and bills laid out on the table, the bartender shined his glasses with a nonchalant gaze in in his eyes.

At the other end of the room, two figures with low hats over their eyes kept silent. Females from the looks but only barely discernible, they had no desire to create any problems right now. They were thirsty and hungry and this was the cheapest place they could find. They dare remove their hats and they dare not make a scene.

One of them jumped when the tavern door opened a footsteops loud and heavy finally entered in. Apparently it wasn't only them. The entire room went silent for the briefest of moments and then returned. It was a old place, the two girls who didn't even have names and were barely known began to shiver as the person behind them came up to them.

"Go away..." They thought. The younger one was crying, whimpering and holding her friend's hand from underneath the table. The men in the tavern seemed to realize what was going on but kept quiet. There was no need to get involved with this though the ones closest had moved away.

Something clicked against the back of their heads.

"This will be a problem, if this is done in here. Let us go outside and get this done cleanly."

The others shook their head. They were scared, so scared because unlike those strong people they had heard about, they were not strong. They were just runts, the runts of the litter who could do nothing to their assailant.

One of them began to cry.

*KA-BAM!*

They both fell dead with tears in their eyes, responded by a streak of blue light that radiated around them as if something invisible and hard had suddenly tried to hit the man.

"So then..." Hector Schlenzanner muttered, pulling off his dark black sunglasses and resting his hand against the golden handle of his Crescent Sun Axe II. His face was etched in lines and his hair thick and white from age, ending in a large beard. He wore his majestic amour and brushed off his shoulders where the vector had hit him. A good thing the defenses he had, that hand would've sliced right through normal flesh.

He pulled out of his pockets five small photographs that had clearly been cut off, each one showing a picture of those that he was at war again. One that really caught his attention was the one he comitted his attention the most towards. The one who had dealt him his defeat.

The Diclonius Kenshi.

"...My eternal enemies. Let us begin our second round. Prepare yourself ye youngsters, I don't plan on letting you win again."
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:29 am

Alice clenched her fist after this person asked if anyone else wanted to vent. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" Alice quietly said. Only Suzuki and Zero heard what she said.

"There is no point now Alice, what has been said has been said...it will only get worst if we continue this..." Suzuki said to Alice. Alice un clenched her fist and calmed down.

Just as the mood was going to calm down, Vast appeared out of nowhere and noticed the annoyed presence Zero had. "Vast...you are at minimum thirty minutes late...I already have the data and planning on heading back..." Zero said, annoyed.

Zero watched as Vast walked up to the guy called Levi and shake his hand. Levi kept a friendly nature as he accepted the handshake with Vast. "So, uh, are you all with the GO?"

"Yes, we all work for the G.O, which we are heading back to now..." Suzuki replied. "Because of that reason, you had caught us at a bad time...as well as a bad mood...so we will be making our leave..." Suzuki continued. "I don't know who you are, but take care of Ariel, she will be in better care with you than she will with us at the moment..." and after finishing her sentence,  the three vanished, leaving Vast behind with the twin and the guy.

The three appeared near a big field where a helicopter was currently stationed,  but ready to go. It was a G.O helicopter. "Are you ready to go?" The pilot asked.

"Yes, take us to headquarters..." Zero replied.

"Wait, wasn't Vast suppose to be with you?" The pilot asked.

"He was nothing but trouble, it is best if we go without him..." Zero said to the man. He just nodded and took off once the three got in. Now was the time to head back to headquarters and find out what the USB that they got had on it.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:56 am

Levi watched as they left rather quickly. He didn't like the tension between the groups. Not that he could do much about it right now. He suspected that Ariel might actually want to join them at some point regardless of the tension especially because of the last comment she had before, but right now she was in no condition to do much of anything but sleep.

He nodded as Suzuki asked him to do what he was gong to do anyways. And as they left he looked at Vast. "So, Lt. General, where is our destination? Seems like I'm going to be coming along for a while at least."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So the massacre was here," noted an elderly man as he paced around the Ryuugen estate. "Where is the Successor?"

A younger man bowed to him. "Sir, we lost eyes on him in the city."

The man chuckled. "The boy always had talent. I doubt he knows it himself. What of his inheritance? Was that with him?"

The man kept his bow. "Last we heard, Sir, yes."

The elder man pulled off his glasses. "Stand up, Inagi, you're making my back sore just watching you like that. Go and make arrangements to find him. He's very important to our plans."

"Yes Sir." Inagi bowed quickly and left the building whipping out his phone in the process to make the appropriate contacts.

The elder man knelt and brushed his fingers across the ground where Levi's father's blood had been spilled. "Well, well, let us see where he goes and what he does. He does have old Senshi's blood in him after all and his heirloom. Although I doubt he knows what it does."
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:06 pm

It was not a long journey before they reached headquarters. The helicopter landed and the three got out. "Hey pilot!" Zero said.

"Yes sir?" The pilot replied.

"I want you to head back and pick up Vast, knowing him, he has probably befriended that boy...and the diclonius would also be there, which is the reason why I am asking you to do this..." Zero calmly said. "She does not look to be in good shape and needs to be sent to headquarters to heal her up...if Vast asks, just say that It was my orders no questions asked..."

"But sir I thought you said-"

"Just do it!"

"Understood sir!" The pilot obeyed Zero's order and ascended in the air and headed back in the direction that Vast and the others were.

Zero turned around to see Suzuki and Alice staring at him. "What are you staring at?" Zero asked.

"Just our lovely Zero being his usual self!" Both said cheerfully in unison.

"We knew that you wouldn't just leave Ariel back there" Suzuki happily said.

"You're right...it's a curse, I just can't stand there and watch a friend be in pain..." Zero replied.

"And that is one of the things that I love about you, you never give up on a friend, no matter how bad it gets" Suzuki said to Zero, hugging him.

"Hmph...anyway, I thought you told that boy to look after her?" Zero asked.

"I did" Suzuki replied, letting go of her hug. "I wanted to make sure she was going to be alright, incase you were not going to send help, but it looks like I didn't have to in the end" Suzuki continued in a happy tune.

"Well, with that over with, we need to get this to Elena" Zero said, pulling out the USB from his pocket. Suzuki and Alice nodded and walked with Zero as they headed into the headquarters.

After some time around, they eventually found the main room. They had forgotten how hard it was to find these rooms with how big the place was and with  everything looking almost the exact same. Zero opened the door and the three headed into the room.

Zero walked up and bowed. "I have returned...Master General Elena..."
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:01 am

"It's been 3 years since I've seen her...3 years since I walked out on them all. I can still remember all of the looks I
recieved in that place...as if I was just another enemy.", Cy was thinking to himself repeatedly.

Sitting in his old holding cell at his now demolished facility he once called home, is now just that, home. When the world
was finally made aware of the presence of the Diclonius race, Cy's ways of life were altered. Back to struggling just to
survive.

"I've barely left this place since I've come back. I wonder if that whole war nonsense everybody spoke about is finally
over. Is Mika okay? Shit...why do I still care for her like this? She's forgotten me by now for sure. No reason to
remember something like me. I put her in so much danger even when I told her I wouldn't.", Cy caught himself thinking out
loud. "What's it matter anyway...I'm the only one here."

A few minutes a strange feeling overcame Cy's mind. It was a feeling he knew very well.

"Impossible...there can't be anoth-...", Cy couldn't even finish his sentence as an explosion shook the ground violently.
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next