Elfen World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elfen World (Remake)

+2
NyuuX
crane476
6 posters

Elfen World :: RPG :: RPG

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Elfen World (Remake) - Page 3 Empty Re: Elfen World (Remake)

Post by Reric Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:09 pm

"Sir, do you honestly think if I was that insane, Master General Elena would actually make me one of the generals of the G.O.?" Vast asked with a small smile before it became twisted and his personality took a 180.

"Because if you want ya old fucker! Why don't I snip your balls off and use them as bait for my fishing trip? Of course I'm assuming you have a pair, ya fuckin' pussy!"

Maxwell on instinct brought his gun out when Koko appeared and fired a single shot. Instead a bullet, a thick light of blue electricity shot forth and hit the wall on the other end, the shot having missed as Koko and Levi had suddenly vanished along with Inagi who ran at the other end. There was no point in chasing after them right now, they had someone else to help them with that.

"I suppose this way is more exciting and fun."

"Kuh. God you piss me off." Elena uttered giving a snap of her fingers. At once Maxwell stepped up to take Lester under arrest. He wasn't foolish and kept himself on guard in case another person decided to pop into the room. The others were also on high alert.

"Excuse me Elena..."Maxwell said. "But I'm going to take one of my computers and bitch smack him with it."

Meanwhile Ivan hearing the commotion from outside the room stepped up with his own weapon, another gun and stood before the group that had escaped in an attempt to halt them in their escape from the base.

Reric
Reric
Admin

https://elfenworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:37 pm

Ariel lashed out with a vector to grab Levi, but he was out of sight before her vector got even close. She glared at Lester as he was getting arrested and chased after Inagi as that was the only way she could think of that Levi could have been taken. Finding an invisible target would be nigh impossible. Between Ariel and Ivan stood Inagi in an aggressive stance glancing between Ivan and Ariel prepared to strike.

Koko kept her shroud over herself and Levi. His body hefted over her shoulder. Had she not her own magic to enhance her strength carrying him would have been much harder. Getting past this man and through the door would prove difficult, but she trusted Inagi would be able to distract him long enough for her to make it to the door and to the plane. Lord Lester would be pleased at her success and she smiled excited for her reward. She only hoped that Inagi's distraction would happen quick enough for her to escape.

Inagi swiftly produced a sickle from his coat and ran his fingers across the blade. Blood trickled across it and some drops hit the ground. "Come to me wind. Expedite my journey." With that he dashed forward towards Ivan a blast of air pushed forward and backward from his starting location. It had enough force behind it to knock over a full grown man and he knew that Koko would take full advantage of the blast to get past this obstacle.

Ariel felt the blast of air hit her and barely caught herself in time to prevent broken bones and she slammed into the door behind her. Winded it took her time to recover enough to use her vectors again.

Koko used the wind to carry her over Ivan in this hallway and down a few more feet. It was difficult for her to concentrate on her shroud, carry Levi, and ride the wind, but somehow she managed. Lester always called her an adept at her talents. The door was only a few dozen steps away. From there it would be a straight line to the plane in the airfield.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lester cackled as he heard the slam behind him at the door. "I could care less about how you think about me, lassie. It doesn't sound like your defenses are holding all that well against my man. I doubt that diclonius girl knows what hit her." He hadn't resisted as he felt the cuffs clasp around his wrists. "I've been very busy in these last ten years. And very successful. I've discovered a power that all of you could never believe existed. And with the boy I have everything I need to get truly started."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?" Donald's tone clearly expressed shock as he held his sister's old phone to his head. He listened to the news he received with great sorrow. For the last three years he had hoped that there was a chance, a hope that she survived. "I'll come." His tone was solemn as he hung up.

Irene wrapped her arms around her love. In the three years since they met their relationship had blossomed as she fell in love with Donald and his art. "What's wrong?"

He looked at her with sad eyes. "Lily was found. Well... Her body." Now he had to bring her home and contact everyone that had relations with her to set up a funeral. The only reason one hadn't been held until now was he refused to give up the hope that she survived.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:17 pm

"Oh shit!" Ivan cursed a loud and was a bit luckier than Ariel. But luckier, he had dived out of the way, avoiding the incoming blast that blew apart the door behind him as if splintering wood from an axe. His body rolled to the side as he ground his teeth.

Was he surprised? Sure that was unexpected. Was he shocked? When you lived a few years seeing random horned people throw destructive invisible arms around and god knows what else, you learned not to be shocked by anything.

"Guh!" His body rolled as he got to his stomach, not having the time to rise back to his feet. He would've shot at Inagi had he not seen a shape beginning to run past.

"The hell?" He muttered, not sure if he had seen straight. He had gotten the idea that there was another person there but when only Inagi had shown up he had become confused, expecting another person to attack.

Ivan wasted no time and fired off three blasts. Much like Maxwell, Ivan's gun did not shoot bullets but instead short bursts of energy, one might call them plasma that he aimed at what he thought would be her feet. There were two reason for this, the one was the fact that at his angle , there was little to shoot at to begin with. The second reason was the fact that he had a feeling the person was carrying Levi. He didn't want to accidentally hit the boy.

He hoped he could at least hit the opponent because he was sort of defenseless right now.
---
---

"Power huh?" Elena muttered. "It's always about power isn't it? Always the same thing, no different from Yamamoto or Excalibur.

Maxwell..." She said as he cuffed him. "I grow tired of this. So shoot him in the head."

"Righteo!" Maxwell said as he prepared to do the deed. After all, there were easier ways to deal with problems especially to those who wanted to cause more problems than good. The Great Order after all was a law enforcement agency...and they would uphold the law in whatever way they could...no matter how hard that might be.

And Elena didn't even care what kind of power he was talking about. She'd rather have him dead than have another old lunatic running around. So could the old man get out of this one?

And how?
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:27 pm

"HA!"

Avery could hear Hector but no way he expected what was headed his way. The blade itself from Hector's axe was soaring straight in his direction. “Well I'll be damned.”, Avery whispered to himself with a smile as he used all of his vector's to protect from the hit.

While Avery was trying not to get killed, Cy and Nyrumi found themselves up against the crazed Diclonius, Uleus. With a successful strike to the right leg, Nyrumi was able to slice it off with ease and the Diclonius fell forward. Both Cy and Nyrumi watched as Uleus began crawling in their direction.

“Enough of this”, Nyrumi's frustration was beginning to show. She realized Uleus wasn't just going to give up easily. She prepared for an all out attack on the now one legged Diclonius. Nyrumi closed her eyes for what seemed like an eternity. When she opened her eyes, they became darker than they have ever been. She let out a primal scream and unleashed 13 of her vectors all in the direction of Uleus wanting simply to rip him to shreds.

A strange feeling overcame Cy as he looked around at the destruction being caused. It was not one of sadness, but he could a feeling of rage starting to build. 3 years have gone by since he overcame the voice in his head. That was the true reason he stayed in isolation, to avoid giving in and becoming what is most hated, a killing machine. “No, I need to calm down...”, Cy was having trouble concentrating on the surrounding fights. He could hear the sound of an explosion roared in his ears, but stayed in the back of his mind.
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:40 pm

Koko heard the shots go off and instinctively leaped into the air a good five feet. Now that she was outside she could exercise her full mobility and make her way to the plane. She was glad she leaped as high as she did because several bolts of what seemed to be electricity flew past where she was. She hadn't expected to be seen with all that was going on, but that was only her fault. Now she could completely focus on her shroud as she carried Levi to the private plane that was all ready to go. Several GO members laid around the area, unconscious.

She stepped into the plane and closed the door. Inagi would have to find his own way out. The man was resourceful and knew the risks involved. She let down her shroud and stepped into the cabin and placed Levi down on a chair. "Master. We should leave." Her attention was directed to the old man sitting at the front of the cabin.

Lester smiled at his tool and pet her head. "Excellent work, take a seat. Inagi should be fine. He has already been briefed. Pilot, lift off now."

The plane began to move and soon was speeding off the run and into the air.

Inagi took advantage of Ivan's distraction with Koko and launched himself at him. He swung his sickle directly at the man's chest, blood flicking at Ivan's face from the blade. He trusted that Koko could get out of here safely and he could escape. It would take a lot of his energy, but it was possible.

As the gunshot went off instead of blood and a convulsing body what happened was a blue flash and a burning paper figurine fell to the ground. Blue flames lit it up until it was gone.

Ariel raised herself from the ground and ran as quickly as she could outside where she saw Ivan and Inagi fighting. She glanced around looking for Levi. Panic rising in her chest. He had helped her so much, how could she fail to save him like this? She rushed off in the direction of a plane that was taking off. It could only be them. After all it was no G.O. plane. However, it left at such a speed that even aided with vectors she could not catch it. How was a plane moving that fast just after starting up?
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:01 pm

Alice began to follow Ivan out to the battlefield, keeping her distance from the battle as she choose not to fight at this moment, just observe how this Inagi fights.

She watched as Ariel tried her best to catch up to Koko, but she was not quick enough and a plane that was hidden began to rise into the air.

Zero, reaching to the battle in time saw the plane. He then quickly pulled out one of his guns and placed a special bullet inside. He then aimed and fired it at the plane, the distance wasn't on his side, but he was able to hit the mark. The bullet didn't do anything to the plane, but that was because the bullet wasn't meant to bring it down, the bullet was a tracking device, this way, Zero would be able to keep an eye on it. It seemed that this Lester was going to be trouble after all.

"Thanks for the call Alice" Zero said to Alice as he placed his gun back.

"No problem hehe!" Alice cheerfully replied. "But now we have something else to do..." Alice was referring to Inagi, who was currently fighting Ivan.

"You!" Zero shouted Inagi. "It seems that you have become more of a nuisance then thought...but you are still some old man's lapdog...so you better realise the fate you have handed yourself..." Zero then pulled out his blade ready for combat. He was not alone, as Alice also pulled out her blade.

"I need to prepare myself...so I will join in too hehe" Alice cheerfully said. It was time for Inagi to realise the trouble he is in now.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:06 pm

There was no mercy. Uleus had a moment to express what appeared to be absolute fearful shock and then, the only thing that had remained untouched was his head. The limbs were splattered about, his torso was torn apart and this organs splashed around. Was that his beating heart over there? He found it almost mesmerizing as the world twirled about.

It hurt but not as much as thought it would. Probably because the only conscious part of him left was his own head that plopped pathetically to the ground. It was by far the most pitiful sight ever. The life of a person could exist for a few seconds without their head. How unfortunate for the male Diclonius to have spend those next 20 seconds in shock and awe.

Headless, decapitated from the shoulders, his eyes moved around like jittery insects.

And so, the right hand man was the Grand King of Law...was finally d-

*BOOSH!*

Right before the multitude of hands and raging tentacles sprouted out from the base of Uleus' neck, like a freak show monstrosity out of a late horror book and lunged at Nyrumi while the decapitated head grinned wicked at her.

As Hector's weapon hit, he pulled it back, letting it being carried on the intense wire that was connected to it. As he caught his weapon to the side, the brutal man brought out his pistol and fired off directly. 50 Cablier specialized Tungsten bullet, anyone with any knowledge on the horned race knew that only powerful ammo like this was going to get passed their defenses.

He also saw what was going on to the side with the others. "Ya freaks better prepare yourself. That thing is a monster even compared to all of you."

A Mad God. Azathoth Uleus, a creature demented byeond any sense its body merged together like regenerating lumps of flesh, the organs, the bones, it all came together. Even his clothes as if part of his own skin had returned.

"Come on..." He whispered, his body emerging though still a hellishly shapeless mass. His wicked hands, just pieces of his own skin attacked. It was honestly something any Diclonius could've dealt with in the end but what about this?

"Come on! Let's go! Kukkukukakakakaa! You've just got to try!? Kekekakakakkukawakakwakaka! Just try!? Sinca Dealoa hiekacruso! Kakakakakakak! Hakakakakakaka! Come on you all! Helikoakakakaka! Hakhakahkhakakaka!"

What happened when something goes beyond rationality. Which speaks in tongues and laughs like a demented signal from hell?

What happens when something that doesn't seem to able to die just keeps coming. Could he die? Oh yes, Hector wouldn't have allowed him that existence. But not even decapitation had worked.

As part of Uleus obscene form attacked Nyrumi, he finally got sight of Cy and in the name of all that was holy, what sight could've been when his head jettisoned out like an elongated snake, mouth suddenly filled with razor like teeth and he lunged at the Diclonius as if he were the deadly mamba.

There were Kings and Queens of the Diclonius race.

That thing? Might as well be called the Mad God of the Dicloius race. A literal Azathoth.
---
---

"Damn! What the hell's going on?" Ivan roared, trying to get himself back in control. The sickle ran into his chest, piercing right through and out of his back.

"...Kuh...guh..." It had happened to suddenly. Maybe had he had time and not been so defenseless, he could've managed something. But the fact of his position, the blood in his eyes. It was far too late.

Pushing himself off, that was he could do. His heart had been pierced, and without another moment to even think about it. Ivan Cos fell to the ground with a heavy slump.
---
---

"Kuh!" Elena spat. "What's with all this magic bullshit?" What was that in her own heart though? As if something terrible had happened to one of her men.

Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:26 pm

Inagi grinned with excitement at the success he had and turned to face his new opponents. He then leveled his attention to Zero. "Come to come through on your threat last we met? I could expect nothing less from you."

He flicked the blood off of his sickle's blade. "Come to me lighting, bless me with your speed." As soon as he finished his chant crackling sounded from Inagi's body and an occasional spark jolted from his body. "I swore, that one day I'd kill you. That day will be today."

He charged straight at Zero with speed that could only be beat by Zero. Inagi knew that he had a limited amount of time before he ran out of energy, and would have to make the best of his attacks and use every trick in the book. He made a sweeping strike in an attempt to slash open Zero's stomach.

Celeste felt a few tears fall off her face as she put her phone down. The sad news she gave to Donald was news she regretted knowing about. After all, she had discovered Lily's body after three years of searching through the mess that was Omnibus' base. She had worked feverishly trying to find her and not despair. All hope was gone now in her eyes. While there were many that had given it there all to protect the diclonius race, no one gave as much as Lily had. It would be a long time before someone of a similar mentality would come along for the diclonius.

She now stared at the body in the coffin before her. A shell of what it was in life.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:41 pm

"Come to come through on your threat last we met? I could expect nothing less from you."

Inagi then chanted some spell of sort and charged at a quick pace towards Zero, hoping he would connect before he would react.

Zero easily used both blades to connect with Inagi's sickle and even though Inagi had some strength into his attack, Zero was able to push him back with ease. As Zero's attack pushed Inagi to give them distance, Zero had enough time to see Ivan on the floor. Zero looked down, and then in a few seconds a maniac style of laughter could be heard.

"You have done it now..." Alice coldly said.

"HAHA Too true you have said..." a different voice appeared, it was the other Zero. "Now even though my other me had made the threat, I am the more scary one on making it come true...he may have wanted to get to cut you up to pieces...but what fun would that be without me HAHAHA" The crazy laughed continued as he stared at Inagi. "You had no chance against him...so what chance do you have against me HAHAHA" Zero used his speed to appear out of nowhere to attack Inagi. Alice used her ten vectors to surround and attack Inagi. There was no way Inagi would be able to dodge an attack like this.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Zero burst into laughter as Inagi struck at him and was deflected. The rant that happened afterward caught him off guard, but then he felt an attack from all sides coming in at him. Vectors, of course. It would be very hard to deflect them and deal with Zero, who was still much faster than him. Fortunately, despite the loss in a battle of speed, Inagi still could follow Zero's movements. This would be a fight for his life, he realized.

Lester had warned him that his powers would need to hone their edge, but he never said how long it would take. If he could get the vectors away from him he could make it out. He wouldn't be able to complete the chant, but a partial one would have to suffice. He would have to pay the price later. The sacrifice would be worth it, as he would have to survive this. "Come wind, grant me wings!"

A blast of air exploded starting from his feet and rising to launch him into the air. The vectors that closed in on him would peel parts of his arms off and remove all of his toes, but the blast would be enough to again knock over any adult sized man nearby his launch point. The pain was excruciating, but survivable. With this he literally flew for an hour away from the GO headquarters. During his flight, he did what he could to stop the bleeding.

When he landed, he could barely stand with the help of a make-shift staff. He cursed his current ability and hobbled towards his given rendezvous. The side-effects of the incomplete chant hit him very shortly after causing him to throw up and continue to retch for fifteen minutes after. A scorching pain ran down his back as he realized that he has been sliced from his upper back to his lower in his escape by Zero's daggers. Only now did Inagi realize how lucky he was to have timed his escape that well.

Levi woke up in the plane in a relaxed state. It only took him a brief moment to assess his situation before he became panicked. Next to him sat a pretty white haired girl that couldn't be much older than Levi. She wore dark clothing almost like an assassin or a ninja. She was watching him with a scary expression. He rushed to sit up straight in his seat and he felt a strange sensation of vertigo as the plane hit some turbulence. "W-What? Where am I? What am I doing here?" He voice was panicked and fearful.

"Calm down, Levi," Lester's voice made Levi freeze. "You're safe here. Don't mind Ms. Koko, her expression rarely changes from that. I've done some work with her to try and change that, but despite her best efforts she couldn't manage."

Levi turned to face Lester. "Where are you taking me? I told you I don't want to come with you. Why did you take me? You don't really need me to take over the family. There's nothing left to be in charge of. I just want to live my own life."

Lester chuckled a bit. He reached out to pat Levi's head, but Levi jerked away from him. "You're very astute to realize that you aren't needed to take over the family. However, I do need you. You can help me with something. Only you. No one else in generations has shown as much potential as you. The last one that was even close was your grandfather, bless his soul. You, child, are his Successor."

Levi gave him a skeptical look as Lester's tone changed from calm to excited in his rant. "I don't understand."

Lester gave him a knowing look. "Haven't you ever wondered why people don't notice you until you do something out of the ordinary or talk to them? Haven't you wondered why people get along so well with you even if they've only just met you, given a few exceptions? You are blessed with a gift of power. I want to help you realize that power."

Levi glowered at Lester. "I don't believe you. I'm just an ordinary man, and if you wanted to help me realize that power you wouldn't have had to kidnap me. Not that I have any power. I bet you just want the money I inherited."

Lester cackled. "Funny, I have no interest in money. I have more than enough to get what I want. You will believe me... in time."
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:43 pm

It had happened...Uleus, the apparent servant to Hector, slain. Nyrumi ripped Uleus' body apart, organs all over the ground. It was such a scene seemingly straight out of a horror movie. Nyrumi looked at her doing, compassion lacked from her face, she was in a dark place mentally. A place that normal Dicloni got to at some point in their lives, but she was different. She appeared to channel the evil within on command.

“That felt good...he had it coming. Thinking he would kill me.”, Nyrumi's voice was dark. “Wonder what was wrong with him. No Diclonius should act that way.” Nyrumi went to turn her attention to fight between Hector and Avery, but she had that feeling, Uleus was not dead. She saw the decapitated head of Uleus with a grin, then to the ulimate surprise of Nyrumi, tentacles sprouted out of what was left of the neck of Uleus went in her direction. It completely caught her off guard she took a step back and tripped on the severed leg of Uleus.

The hit from Hector's blade sent Avery flying into a concrete wall. The impact stunned Avery to the point his vision was blurred. Avery stood up but too quickly and he dropped to one knee, looking up at Hector, who quickly pulled out a pistol and shot it. The look on Avery's face was confusing to read. He kept his confidence, but knew he was in trouble. In an attempt to stop the bullets, he picked up a nearby chunk of concrete with his vectors to protect himself. Unfortunately, he was struck in the lower abdominal area by a bullet. He let out a cough of blood as he grasp for the wound.

"Ya freaks better prepare yourself. That thing is a monster even compared to all of you."

Cy looked over and saw the condition Avery was in. In a seated position, a little bit of blood running from his mouth. His mind felt as if it was being twisted to its fullest extent. Hearing Hector's voice, bragging about Uleus, was getting under his skin. He turned his attention to Uleus' body, which now seemed to be morphing together in a digusting fashion and attacking Nyrumi.

Cy noticed the head of Uleus, looking at him. He noticed something different though, the teeth were sharp. And without notice, the lone head sprung at Cy quickly. Cy knew he'd have to protect himself. The rage within Cy was building to a high point. He used his vectors and planted them into the ground with such force, he was able to dodge the head. When he landed, he turned to Uleus's head, eyes a blaze red, fists tightened so hard, his palms began to bleed. It was time to release all of the rage he had been holding in over the years.
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:26 pm

As Zero closed in on his attack against Inagi, the man made a quick chant and a blast of wind came out of nowhere, throwing Inagi into the air. Zero was able to slice a bit of Inagi's back and Alice was able to peel of some of his skin and his toes before he made his lucky escape.

Zero striked his blades into the ground as the wind became like a weight being pressed against him until it vanished. "You may have luckily escaped my blade, but the luck depended on how much I didn't take off you hahaha" Zero maniacally laughed. Zero then quickly let out a sigh of pain, grabbing his head until it seemed that his voiced returned to normal.

"Are you alright?" Suzuki asked Zero, walking up to him.

"I am for now..." Zero replied.

"That Lester guy took Levi, which is why all this happened..." Alice annoying said. "Some figure appeard and took Levi before vanishing..." Alice continued.

"Was it a diclonius?" Zero asked.

"Don't know...came too fast to see it. Also didn't sense what it was either..."Alice replied.

"Well it seems that this Lester guy is more trouble then we thought..." Zero pulled out a device from his pocket. "Well wherever that plane is heading, we will know with this tracking device..." Zero then looked over to Elena.

"Elena! What do we do now? Do we continue with what already had planned? Because at the moment that will be changed a bit..." Zero asked, looking at the body of Ivan.

He also asked this as he wanted to know if Ariel still plans on going with him, or use the tracking device to find Levi.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:01 pm

A big, tall dicloni wasn't far away from all of this. His name was Ragnar Tyrson. Even if he didn't have dicloni horns he would still stick out of the crowd just from his size.

Ragnar had been heading in that direction for a while, sencing something. Ragnar did not know what he was sencing as he had never senced this before. Ragnar first guessed it was just the same part of his madness that talked to him, trying to get him to kill someone.

Ragnar suddenly heard screams and a lot of noise, he thought he heard some voices as well but couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Oh great, my madness this time is attracting me either to a shooting or a horrible boy band" he thought to himself. However as he saw people running away and eventually smelled some blood he got unsure whether he should continue going. To be sure he took out his phone and called the police "I suspect there is some killing in my area, track my GPS to find it" he said to the police before ending the call, not even waiting for a responce from the police member, thinking he should be alright regardless.

When Ragnar saw the blood and guts of the people, human or dicloni he froze for a second. He felt the containments of his lunch going up his throat, him barely able to force it back down.

Ragnar didn't understand what was going on, who these people were, or what had ever happened here. Ragnar saw the head of Uleus, and the tentacles sprouting from it. He assumed it was a hallucination of his mad mind, the same that gave him that sencing feeling and voices.

As he tried to ignore it for those reasons he saw Nyrumi, seeing movement he saw that she was alive. However seeing her being down and covered in blood, not knowing she only tripped and that wasn't her blood, he ran to her and grabbed her by the shoulder, lifting her up and said "do you need me to carry you?" With the tone of a worried man, as he towered above her, his horns not being hidden at all.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:31 pm

Ariel clenched her teeth and her fists as anger boiled within her mind. How could she fail this badly to help Levi? She felt another gust of wind blow past her, but she was far enough away from this one to avoid getting blown over. She faced that direction to see a streak of blood hit the ground and a body flying away from Zero and Alice at breakneck speed. She approached Zero as he calmed down and presented the tracking device. "Good. As soon as that plane stops moving I'm going after it. Damn it all, I should go after it now! How can a plane move that fast from the ground? I'll not rest until Levi is safe. It's the least I can do the repay my debt to him."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inagi stumbled through the pain. His vision grew blurred as he made his way through sheer willpower alone. Each step filled with hateful curses. He had landed himself in some forest with no real direction to civilization. He had to get his bearings and make it to the rendezvous point. First, he needed to heal himself.

He found a blur that appeared to be a cabin after an hour of travel. He practically fell into the door and found that it was in fact locked. Without much difficulty he chanted a spell and blew the door down, not caring about any consequences. No one was inside much to his relief. Any farmer with a gun that could shoot straight could have easily killed him then and there. He focused to clear his vision so he could search the place for basic medical supplies. He found a first aid kit in the bathroom and removed the peroxide, bandages, and thread and needle.

He placed them on the ground before him and with his blood he began to write symbols and shapes around them. With each of them in a ceremonial position he placed his walking stick aside and knelt on his knees before the circle. "Spirits of the earth, heed my call and mend my injuries and cleanse my ailments."

He felt a humming warmth and then a sharp agonizing spike of pain hit him all over his body. He gasped and yelped in shock as the magic worked. His arms healed themselves of their injuries and slowly and agonizingly his toes regenerated. The healing took over thirty minutes and most of the time he spent curled up on the ground in agonizing pain.

After this process finished, he laid on the ground panting with exhaustion. He would have to rest here before continuing on to his destination. He crawled his way over to a nearby couch and barely managed to crawl into it his body was that weak. Sleep found him easily.

After their exchange, no further words were said on the entire flight until Levi felt their descent to which Lester nonchalantly said. "Koko, put Mr. Ryuugen to sleep again. He must be very tired from this ordeal."

Before he could react, Levi felt a finger hit a pressure point on his forehead and he fell into a heavy sleep. He would never see it, but the plane shortly after landed in Tokyo from which he was placed into a limousine and driven to a bar called the Rusty Screwdriver and brought into an underground complex. The building was an old Yakuza hideout that Lester bought from them with cash and it was still under their name.

Lester had blood drawn from Levi before the young man woke up and sent him to a comfortable prison. The prison consisted of a bedroom, and living area, and a bath area. All of it would be considered high class except for the fact that it was a prison.

Levi woke up in the bed and began searching the area. He wanted out of here. If he could maybe find something that could help then he would make his way out as soon as he could. His search brought him into the living area after a short while of finding nothing in the bedroom aside from several sets of clothing that fit him and a few bed sheets. He looked around and found in the living area was a television with some movies and anime, a large sofa and recliner, and a small dining table with a full set of chairs, but no dishes or silverware.

"You won't find anything." He heard a female voice behind him. He turned around to see Koko sitting on the sofa. He blinked a couple times not believing he didn't notice her.

"What?"

"You won't find anything." She repeated her tone unchanging. Her scary expression still on her face. How was that natural? It was almost like she was trying to stare into his soul.

He thought for a moment and then wryly commented. "I found you."

She blinked at him once, with an uncaring tone. "Only because I let you."

He believed her that he wouldn't find anything and gave up his search. Instead he sat down on the coffee table before the sofa and faced her. "I'm Levi Ryuugen, but I guess you already know that. Lester called you Koko, is that your given name or your family name?"

Koko tilted her head almost as if she were confused by his sudden conversationalist attitude. "Family." Of course, her tone stayed steady and bare of emotion.

He smiled a light smile in spite of his circumstances. Playing with the band-aid that he found on the inside part of his arm. "So, what's your given name?"

"Maya." Again, she blinked once.

He laid down on the coffee table, not really caring about the surface he laid on. "Maya Koko. I like it. Mind if I call you Maya? You can call me Levi."
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:35 am

Elena didn't speak to them at first, instead she found herself rolling her way over to the body of Ivan Cos, one of her closest companions of the G.O as he lay down with blood leaking away from his body. His eyes were half open, blank, starring aimlessly at her as she could look back at him.

Had it been quick? Just how many of her men had she lost to destruction or betrayal? How many of her comrades had been killed or neglected under her watch. She couldn't even stop one boy from being captured and to make it worse, she had now lost one of her generals in this scuffle.

Ivan had been a very quiet man, strong minded and resourceful. The others generals, Vastopida and Maxwell stood side by side, unsure how to take it in. Zen himself remained solemn as well.

Elena had only one order to give them. Two simple words filled with absolute sadistic hate and disgust as she had to choke back her own tears because of the fear of looking weak to the others around her. A single order that was to be obeyed without regret or question.

It was addressed to those who served her. Her cold eyes spread over to look at Zero, Suzuki, Alice and Aeriel. She would deal with the other leaders like Excalibur, Yamamoto and Hector. The G.O would handle that on their own pace.

But she had but a two word order to give to the knights and Diclonius.

"Kill them..."
---
---

"Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!" Hector roared with a massive grin plastered on his face. "What happened to that confidence ya were showing before demon!? Get up! Rise! Face me! You can't quit now just because you got a tiny pebble in your body now!

This is a war! My absolute war against the entire Diclonius race! Do you think you could possibly stand against my determination? Huh?"

Caught off guard for a moment, Hector wondered who the new guy was.

"Hahahaha! The demons are coming out of the wood works it seems. I'll let the monstrosity over there take care of him. As for you kid."

He roared and slashed with his axe.
---
---

"Oh? What's this boy?" Uleus said, his head bobbing around like a snake about to strike. "Getting angsty on me aren't you? Damn I love my guys when they're feisty like that. Makes me so warm down between my legs!"

His eyes widened for a moment and looked over to see a new guy trying to help the female Diclonius.

"Hahahahaha! My goodness this is awesome!" Uleus yelled. "Going from three course dinner to a buffet! Where's another, let's finish things up with dessert! Man this is so great! Kkukukuakakakaka! I might just orgasm right now!"

From his body, the ribcage was torn open and one of his "flesh vectors" went out to attack the new man. At the same time he momentarily had his guard down in front of an enraged Cy.
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:42 pm

Ragnar awaited Nyrumi's answer to his question, when he heard Uleus.

"Hahahahaha! My goodness this is awesome!" Uleus yelled. "Going from three course dinner to a buffet! Where's another, let's finish things up with dessert! Man this is so great! Kkukukuakakakaka! I might just orgasm right now!"

Ragnar was confused, out of everything his hallucinations could or would say, why that one? It was almost always about trying to get him to kill, but this is the first time he had heard it tell him to eat and orgasming.

Almost right away he turned around to see the flesh vectors going for him and Ragnar whispered silently to himself "fuck, that isn't a hallucination is it?"

Ragnar got into a defensive stance and had his own two vectors prebared, trying to use them to keep distance between himself and the flesh vectors the best he could. He put himself between the flesh vectors and Nyrumi, as he still did not know that she wasn't actually injured and that she was far from being defenceless.

Ragnar thought to himself "Gotta keep a cool, can't let myself go. Can't let myself go berserk. The police will be arriving soon, I shouldn't worry, they should be here in time, right? Can they even stop this thing? Well, if they can't they will be a great distraction at the very least...I hope. Wait, I just had an idea." Ragnar then yelled and called out to the other people there "THE POLICE ARE COMING, I RECOMEND RUNNING AWAY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE"

Ragnar doubted that it would stop the thing controlling the flesh vectors but at least it would probably scatter away most of the others, making it safe, well, safer for him to go berserk if that ends up happening. Ragnar also was hoping that he is actually bluffing, as if the police are actually getting close he might actually cause more damage if he goes berserk.

Ragnar's fears didn't last long till being confirmed, as he heard very dimly, but nontheless he did, in police sirens only a few seconds later, though it felt like eternity for him as the flesh vectors were still something he was worrying about.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:53 pm

"What happened to that confidence ya were showing before demon!? Get up! Rise! Face me! You can't quit now just because you got a tiny pebble in your body now!”

Sitting upward against the concrete wall, Avery felt the sharp pain from the bullet, piercing his kidney. He cleaned the blood from his mouth and stood up slowly. “Quit? Never. Incase you were weren't aware, I'm not fighting for just myself.” Avery couldn't straighten his posture with the sharp pain. “I'm fighting for all of those Dicloni you've slaughtered.”

“This is a war! My absolute war against the entire Diclonius race! Do you think you could possibly stand against my determination? Huh?"

“War...your war...”, Avery regained the confident smile he was known for. “Listen to yourself, this race will never die. Even if you kill me, others will take my place, and so on and so forth. And there will be a day, one of us will put you in your rightful place...the ground. But until you kill me, that privelage belongs to me.”

Avery knew he definitely underestimated Hector. “There's gotta be a chink in the armor. No one's invincible.” As Hector closed in with his axe, it left Avery a split second to think of an action to avoid getting himself killed. By now his vectors were weaker than ever. He wouldn't be able to block the axe shot, but he could still use them to cut. As he sent 1 vector to try and detach Hector from his beloved axe, he used his “normal” hands to snag Hector's gun and turn the tables on the former G.O. captain. “I'm not dying today!”, Avery screamed.

While Nyrumi was startled by what was happening with Uleus, still on the ground, unsure of what to think. She paid no attention as a strange man grabbed her shoulders.

"Do you need me to carry you?"

She snapped out of her shock and immediately pushed him off. She looked at him with disdain in her eyes. Upon sensing he was a Diclonius, she stood up looking angrier than ever, switching her attention back on the freakish body of Uleus. She unleashed her vectors again at the abomination wanting to rip it to shreds again before she finally spoke to the large Diclonius, giving him one simple instruction, “Help us kill this thing.”

Cy stared at the head of Uleus, still speaking of devouring the 4 Dicloni. Taking a glance over at Hector, Cy knew Avery wouldn't be able to handle him much longer in his condition. Cy walked up the snake-like head of Uleus and used all of his strength in his vectors to crush the skull and end his life once and for all. Looking down at Uleus he darkly muttered, “After I'm done with you, I'll rip your fucking master to bite size pieces, slaughter him like the pig he is.”

Last edited by NyuuX on Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed italics)
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Ragnar was surprised by Nyrumi's command, he quickly realised he had misjudged, it didn't look like she was injured.

Ragnar responded to what she said "i doubt I really got a choice about that" he then heard the sirens just a little bit better and said quietly to her "the police are coming"

Ragnar didn't know who 'us' were but felt like this was not the time to get wrapped too much up in details. He guessed she must be the leader of 'us' in the way she talks. He assumed that whatever 'us' were it is what he was sensing, if he actually sensed something and it wasn't just in his mind.

Ragnar makes a mental note to repay 'us' if he survives, and if they also survive. He also makes a mental note to ask them ton of questions when this is over.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:51 pm

"The police?" Hector remarked as he heard the phrase. "You fools, I am the authority here." Uleus was handling them and this other fool was moments away from being annihilated. Just a bit more time to end things as he always did.

I am fighting for the human race! Tell me boy, what will you do if you succeed? What do you think will happen if the human race goes extinct but you all survive? Do you think you will be the dominant species! Ha!"

He laughed out loud, smugly showing his confidence.

"Don't you find it strange boy? A supposed race of being evolutionary advanced from the humans. But what kind of advance race is composed of almost entirely females? What kind of advance race can barely reproduce without acting as parasites to the human race?

How many Kings or Queens do you honestly think are in this world? How long do you think you can actually keep this up? Your entire race is literally hanging on a thread, only surviving because of humanity itself. Let me give you a little history lesson, you aren't some advanced race, nor or are you the evolutionary advancement of the human.

No, you're just a bunch of fools clinging to what belongs to humanity.

So I will kill you all, until you have ceased to existed."

Things heated up as Hector attacked only to find his weapon suddenly jerked out of his hand. Expressing surprise for only a moment, he reared his fist back. At this point Avery's vectors would be too weak to actually harm him. A brutal punch to the face would suffice but he didn't expect his gun to be pulled away too. Whether foolishness or idiocy, Hector did not retreat. Without a weapon in his hand he charged Avery, madly grinning and made a grab for both weapons.

He succeeded and took back his gun and axe but at the same time, three bullets lodged themselves into his upper left shoulder and side and groaning he slid back, creating some distance between himself and the male Diclonius.

"Kuh...gah...hahahahaha...excellent." He moaned. He could block vectors with his armor, but not the bullets. He knew either way he'd have been struck, so he wanted to at least gain something out of it.

"Haa..." He breathed heavily. "This is getting exciting, even with my power I guess in the end the only real way to fight a demon is by distance."

He brought his axe back, handling it with one hand he clicked the mechanics and the entire thing began to churn and twist until he was holding the axe had become a makeshift spear. The tip was glowing bright yellow.

Activation protocol. Restriction Level 3 off...

and then with an almighty roar Hector unleashed his attack.

CORPOREAL MOON BUSTER!!!

He thrust his spear out and a wave of energy blew out, cracking the ground and racing towards the male Diclonius.
---
---

Sensing danger, Uleus suddenly detached himself from the base of his neck, sprouting out more tentacles from the base of his neck and avoiding his head from being crushed. Instantly the body that was fighting the others halted and suddenly collapsed, melting and becoming insert as the head crawled around the ground like a deranged spider before his body regenerated once again.

That was his ability after absorbing Azathoth. As long as his brain was unaffected he could always regenerate his body. It was the reason he had tried to escape from Cy the moment he had tried to crush his head.

"Amazing! Have you figured it out?" He wondered but then again his abilities weren't exactly clear. Perhaps they would've noticed that the moment his head detached his body became pitifully useless.

“After I'm done with you, I'll rip your fucking master to bite size pieces, slaughter him like the pig he is.”

He had said it. Those words that could never be forgiven.

"My master? You will do such a thing...to my master? Hahahah..kukakakak...unforgivable! No...nonono...sorry but that is...oh hoho...no...

Unforgivable! Unforgivable! Unforgivable!"
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:19 pm

Ragnar's eyes widened seeing that regeneration, but then hearing all of the stuff that Hector said he suddenly asked Nyrumi "what the hell is he going on about?"

Ragnar crouched down to pick up a small stone, letting his vectors take it and threw it at high speed and with a lot of force towards Hector's head. He made sure that it wouldn't kill him if it hits, most likely knocking him out from his guesses if it hits

Ragnar had targetted him mainly cause he thinks he can hurt him badly and that he was armed, but also cause he was annoyed hearing what Hector was saying

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Avery successfully fired 3 bullets into Hector with his own gun. There was some distance created between the two. “Felt good to do that.”, Avery mumbled to himself on shooting Hector. Not many seconds past when he saw Hector's ax transforming into a spear. The tip of the spear began to glow a bright yellow. “Great...now what?”, Avery stared ready for anything.

“CORPOREAL MOON BUSTER!!!”

As if the ground wasn't demolished enough, a wave of energy erupted from the spear and the ground seemed to rush torwards Avery. He was in no condition to even attempt to defend himself. Avery's pride was too much to try and run. The only thing he could try was use his vectors to leap as high as he can. As he did, the blast carried him a long way slamming him into a wall with such ferocity. The debris collapsed burying Avery underneath fully unconscious.

When Uleus' head escaped Cy, the freakish body stop dead in its tracks, collapsed, and melted. Nyrumi came to the side of Cy watching the head run around on the ground wanting to fully regenerate. “What the hell is going on?”, Nyrumi asking Cy with a somewhat scared tone. She looked over at the destruction caused by Hector, but didn't see Avery. She could barely feel Avery, and the she felt something she hadn't felt before. The fear that Avery could be gone at any second was getting to her head. She wanted to walk away and find him as soon as she could, but Cy grabbed her hand. “You can't lose focus. Avery's alive, but it's no good if you're dead too. I need you.”

Nyrumi looked to Cy with a sparkle in her eye. She nodded her head and looked over to Hector. Her emotions were running wild, feeling hate. She had a burning passion for killing, especially those like Hector.

"what the hell is he going on about?"

Ragnar was asking Nyrumi what the commotion was all about. She responded to him nice and simply, “Just don't die.”
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:21 pm

@ Tyrson: Just as a note. Whenever I update the points and ranks (which I will people...eventually) posts have to have at least 100 words. It's alright if you post less than that, but it won't count.

So just giving a heads up there as I obviously haven't put the rules there I think and everyone else here had already known about that fact.
---
---

The smoke billowed wild along with hector's golden cape, his grin plastered over his face. He switched his weapon back to his usual axe form, it would take a while for the C.M.B. to charge back up anyways. Lifting his weapon with one hand, he heard a cry from his loyal monster.

"Master!"

Seeing something fly towards him, he instantly raised his hand to block it. With a sickening crack the stone struck his palm, breaking into pieces as the dust fell to the floor. Grinding his teeth, Hector shook his hand and moved his fingers, each time sending a surge a burning pain through his write and arm.

No doubt it had been broken by the impact. Did that deter him? Hardly, in fact it only made him more eager.

"That's not bad old boy!" He yelled over. "I think you might a broke something. But that's not enough to beat me."

Hector found himself starring smugly at Nyrumi, his eyes narrowing with dark delight as he raised his broken hand and pointed the finger at him. He was good at hiding it but it was true, such a thing was very painful. But Ragnar was about to find out soon enough the endurance of that human.

There was one thing Hector Schlenzanner was known for. Was he powerful? Certainly? Was he destructive? By all means. But what stood from all the rest, was the simple fact that Hector was a man who refused to fall.

"Queen of the Diclonius race. Would you like to see what my mom's toy here can do next?" He remarked with an ironic echo.

"Uleus!" He called over to the monster who seemed almost terrified at the fact that his master was hurt and moments away from attacking Ragnar. "Why don't you go over there to the old boy and eat him while I take on the rest."

"Master! Yes Master!" Uleus happily inclined, his mouth salivating while he raced off to the smoking ruin far away where Avery had landed.

Now it was just Hector and the three other Diclonius. The Grand King of Law against Cy, Nyrumi and Ragnar. With a swing of his axe he brought it above him, swinging it one hand and then smashing it directly into the ground, sending a wave of dust and dirt into the sky.

"Come little children...I will entertain you."

Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Ragnar smiled as Nyrumi whent to Cy, then when she responded with "just don't die" he responded back to her "don't worry about that miss, it isn't exactly my plan to die"

Ragnar heard the sirens get closer and said "well, we should be safe soon enough, just to do one thing first" with a smile. He then took out his phone and rang up one of his servants "come here now, I and three others are gonna need a ride out of here soon, I will double your pay if you reach us before the police". The servant quickly responded "will do sir!".

Ragnar then ended the call and looked over to Hector in time to hear him say "Queen of the Diclonius race. Would you like to see what my mom's toy here can do next?"

Ragnar widened his eyes and then asked Nyrumi "Your an actual monarch? Who are these Dicloniuses you rule?"

Ragnar almost immediatly turned towards Hector to hear him say "come little children...I will entertain you." ragnar smirked slightly by that and said "thank you for the offer, but I am not little, none of use are children, though I must admit you are entertaining" with a slightly mocking tone.

Ragnar then started walking towards Hector, looking like not much in a hurry and like he wasn't in danger, he said to him "I wish to negotiate with you one thing, the person you send Uleus, if that is his name, after, I wish to insure his safety, how much will it cost?" Ragnar was trying to delay for his servant to come and pick them all up as well as trying to prevent more people from dying.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:53 pm

"Queen of the Diclonius race. Would you like to see what my mom's toy here can do next?"

The confidence radiated from Hector's words directed at Nyrumi. It was clear as day his hand had been shattered from the impact of the stone Ragnar threw at Hector. Cy stepped out in front of Nyrumi, not to protect her, but rather he wanted a chance to redeem himself. He figured killing Hector would equal redemption for abandoning the group 3 years in the past. It was a chance at retribution for all of the Dicloni who died in vain.

Many factors ran in Cy's mind when he looked at Hector. The sight of him made Cy sick to the stomach, killing Dicloni children, innocent Dicloni. He knew his own race was not full of saints either. Nyrumi and Avery were perfect examples of that. Hector called out to his beast Uleus giving him a command.

"Why don't you go over there to the old boy and eat him while I take on the rest."

Nyrumi looked on in fear as Uleus took off towards the area where Avery lay. Without hesitation, she sprinted to catch up and stop Uleus from getting to Avery. Cy tried to stop her but she pushed him out of the way. Showing frustration Cy watched her run. “I hope you know what your doing.”, he thought. He turned his attention back to Hector who was still looking for a fight despite his hand.

"Come little children...I will entertain you."

Looking at Ragnar, Cy was unsure if he could handle himself. “I hope you can fight big man.” Cy was not going to be able to protect anyone but himself especially against the likes of Hector, but he needed all the help he could get, Cy was ready to do whatever he needed to survive.

While Nyrumi chased Uleus she noticed in the distance the pile of rubble Avery was underneath. She could see blood on the ground and without a doubt knew it was Avery's. The feeling of fear esculated to terror as she hoped he was alive. Before either reached Avery, what seemed to be an armed grenade landed in their path. There was no explosion but rather a blinding light that covered the whole area. Nyrumi stopped running and used her vectors to protect herself. She wondered if Uleus had reached Avery and if so, what she planned on doing if he hurt Avery anymore.

Before Cy could move a muscle, he was struck by the light and like Nyrumi, used his vectors to protect himself. As his vision started to return, he could see a figure standing at a not so far distance behind Hector. They were dressed in all black,wore a black mask and looked armed and dangerous. Cy could see they had more light grenades along with a .44 magnum. He couldn't sense if it was another Diclonius, but that wouldn't be the first time. The figure aimed the gun at Hector and pulled the trigger with no remorse.
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:05 am

Maya couldn't get a bead on this guy. He had gone from panicky and fearful to calm and talkative. How did he work? He made no sense to her whatsoever. The worst part was she felt compelled to speak with him. Lester had warned her about his charisma, but now it was too late. "Sure." At least she maintained a level tone of voice.

She paused a while and then gave him a serious look, her expression changing ever so slightly. "Why?"

He sat back up and tilted his head puzzled. "Why what?"

"Why do you talk with me after you've been kidnapped? Why are you so friendly?" Her tone finally turned curious.

A smile grew on his face. "Well, I can't do much about this situation, so I may as well make the best of it. Besides, my dislike for Lester doesn't extend to you. You were only following orders. Why do you follow him anyways?"

She looked away for a while returning to her monotone voice. "He saved me when I was little. Ten years ago."

He laid back down on the coffee table. "OK." His amiable tone maintained its state. "So where's my umbrella?" Only recently did he realize he didn't have it with him. It felt like a part of him was missing with it gone.

She pointed to the TV stand. "There."

There it rested on the TV stand. Levi grabbed it and felt a spark of irritation and worry wash over him before it faded away. He inspected the umbrella like something had been done to it or something. Of course he found no changes.

Maya watched him inspect his umbrella as she saw a flash of emotion cross over his face that she didn't expect to see. When they heard behind them a female voice. "Koko, it's my turn to keep watch on him. Go rest. You've had a successful day."

Levi turned around to see that Maya had vanished and behind him stood a preppy looking girl with long black hair and a black rose decorating her hair. She waved a single finger at him. "The name's Saranrae, call me Sara, your food's on the table. Eat up before it gets cold." Her manners were completely businesslike.

He mused a moment before getting up to see a plate of food on the dining table in the room. Steak and mashed potatoes with some beans. Pretty simple, but for a prisoner it was certainly high class. He walked over to the table. "So, how many of you are there? Working for Lester I mean."

Saranrae frowned at him. "Right, like I'm going to tell you that. There's quite a few."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lester ran the blood he drew through various tests mundane and magical. There had to be something that could help him mass produce people with Levi's capabilities. Only one in a few billion were born each generation with the raw natural talent in magic that Levi had. Few dozen ever made it to Lester's level of skill and few hundreds could use magic at all.

He had done research the revealed to him that at one point everyone could use magic at the same level of skill and yet somehow that trait was lost. In his mind only those could ever deal with the greatest threats to humanity. He couldn't understand how, even after the boy had only recently lost his entire family to a single dicloinus, how he could work with such filth as other dicloni. How did Levi manage to avoid hating them with every inch of his being?

They were a threat, and the few that developed a resistance to their voice were anomalies. The G.O. had no understanding of this. He had no hopes of even convincing them to destroy all of them. Which meant that even the G.O. was a threat that had to be destroyed simply by the fact that they were compromising with the safety of humanity.

"Sir." Lester's work was interrupted by a voice behind him. One of his members of his spy network stood before him. Jenson, if he remembered correctly.

Lester grumbled a bit. "This better be important if you're interrupting my work over this."

Jenson nodded. "Hector, the Grand King, has been located. He is currently fighting some dicloni not far from here."

Lester smiled and evil grin. "Ah, a man that can agree with me. Send a couple men to help him out then bring him to the bar. Perhaps we can negotiate with him." Hector would make a great ally in the destruction of the diclonius race and any other threats to humanity. Even if Lester worried about the man's mental stability. "Try not to destroy too much and harm any people."

Jenson nodded and left the room to make a few calls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the rooftops above the fight between Hector and the dicloni two figures appeared after receiving their orders. They quickly discovered who was fighting what and prepared their chants to begin an attack.

"Come to me lightning strike my enemies from afar." An arc of electricity jolted from the hand of one of them and launched into the fight towards the group of dicloni.

"Come to me wind let me gently fall." The other one leaped off the rooftop and steadily fell into the fight next to Hector. He looked directly at the Grand King and nodded. "We've orders to assist you."
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next