Elfen World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elfen World (Remake)

+2
NyuuX
crane476
6 posters

Elfen World :: RPG :: RPG

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Elfen World (Remake) - Page 4 Empty Re: Elfen World (Remake)

Post by Jamie Dark Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:56 am

"Kill them..."

That was the two cold words that Elena ordered. It was two words Zero knew well, as those were the words that was in his mind when his kingdom was destroyed by Excalibur five years ago. Zero brought a smirk to his face. "Very well Elena..."

Zero then turned to Alice and Suzuki. "I want you two to continue the search for Excalibur...even with the current situation, we can't forgot about the other threats..." Zero said to Alice and Suzuki. They both looked annoyed that Zero is trying to stop them going with him, but they both knew the reasons why and happily nodded.

"I will go with Ariel to get Levi back...and to make Lester pay for what he has done here..."
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:34 pm

Ragnar was surprised by the lightning but didn't move, as he was pretty close to Hector and assumed if anything at least Hector would feel the lightning as well if they tried to shoot it towards Ragnar.

Ragnar subtely moved one of his vectors onto the handle of Hector's axe. Since Hector had smashed his axe directly into the ground to make himself look good and indimitating Ragnar was holding it down, but very subtely with one of his vectors, so that if Hector tried to lift it up for a strike he wouldn't be able to lift it.

Ragnar didn't flinch as the other magic guy landed next to Hector and simply said to the magic guy next to Hector "Excuse me, but I was about to talk to him about a possible deal, if you would be so kindly to wait a little bit longer it would be very apreciated"

Ragnar then turned to Hector and said "Now, how much would it cost to get you call off Uleus from attacking and killing that person you were fighting a second ago" he doubted that there was anything that would convince this individual to the deal, but he was mainly trying to buy time for his servant to pick them up and possibly if lucky able to save one persons life

Then Ragnar thought a bit and asked "by the way, what is a Diclonius? I haven't ever heard of something like that before"

Ragnar had his hands behind his back, and while he didn't look behind himself to check whether Cy is alright or not he kept on closing and opening his palms again and again on both hands, but everytime he reopened his hands there would be one less finger stretching out. Ragnar was trying to give a sign to Cy of something coming, and this was counting it down.

By the time there were only five fingers on one hand stretching out when he opens his palm a loud engine noise in the distance could be heard.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:54 pm

"Deal?" Hector muttered as if he heard an amusing joke. "There is no deals with your kind boy! Kah!" The bright flashed forced his eyes shut and his ear rung before the sound returned and his sight came back. He eyed the newcomers with a grin.

"Oh, and what do we have here? Too slow!" He roared as the figure raised the magnum. With a quick jerk, Hector would bring up his axe and use it to block the rounds. Except for some reason his axe wouldn't move. A single vector from Ragnar wouldn't have been able to keep his axe down but the unexpectedness of it was enough to keep Hector's defenseless as the shots were fired.

BAM!

One through the heart, splattered blood everyone.

KAM!

Another one through the neck, tearing out a huge chuck and letting the sinews of the skin hang.

BOK

The last bullet blew off the lower section of section of the face and the figure stumbled forward. Uleus hand outstretched was reduced to a broken piece of flesh, crazed eyes hatefully glaring up at the enemies who would dare to harm his master. The moment he had sensed danger, he had abandoned his attack on Avery and rushed over, taking the blunt of the damage while shielding the king from harm.

Jerking his weapon away now, both Hector and Uleus retreated back a few steps, Uleus covering the front from any other onslaughts from the other bullets. It was just at that point that a strike of lighting hit, throwing everything into disarray.

"This is great!" Hector yelled. "What do we have here, Diclonius and traitors of the human race? What is this, magic? Life is just full of surprises!"

"We've orders to assist you."

"Assist?" Hector replied in an amused tone. "And who might you people be?" Uleus who perhaps for good reason was still guarding his master like the loyal dog that he was, keeping a firm eye on the newcomers who had spoken to Hector. It might have been a bit unnerving therefore to see another Diclonius, much less one that looked like he had been ran over by a car several times, jealously guarding Hector and practically snarling at them.

Another vehicle was arriving as well and Hector's weapon had already been turned back to its spear-like shape. The energy of the Corporeal Moon Buster was beginning to charge and if the others had seen what had happened with Avery, they knew damn well this was not something they wanted to be hit by.

"Speak now while your still here! Things are about to get hectic!" Hector roared, still charging up his weapon as he waited for the newcomer to speak to him.
Reric
Reric
Admin

https://elfenworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:20 pm

Ragnar was surprised by the sudden shots fired at Hector, and moments later had to swallow his lunch back down again

Ragnar then handed Hector a check, as the loud sound of an engine closed in. Ragnar said to him "here, some for the medical bills if it helps, I must get going, but before I leave, what is a Diclonius? You keep on saying that, but I have no idea what it is"

As soon as Ragnar finished suddenly a limo appeared from where the sound was coming from, on very high speed. The limo had the overlights on causing a short time of blindness for those watching towards Ragnar's direction from Hector's side.

Ragnar noticed the light coming from behind as he turned and ran towards the limo, muttering under his breath "should have told him it was not a party grew he was picking up" and then yelled to Cy "GET TO THE LIMO"

Ragnar was happy that at least the limo was made to be bulletproof in case of somebody attacked it. He just hoped that would be enough, and he highly doubted it.

Ragnar pointed to Cy, the limo driver noticing it and drove up next to Cy, stopping it right by him with a door open into the limo's good seats. It even had some drinks there and fancy food held in spot to avoid it going everywhere. A calm and reassuring voice asking through a speaker "I assume you are one of Ragnar's friends, he wanted me to go and pick you up, as well as two others"

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:03 pm

"Assist?" Hector replied in an amused tone. "And who might you people be?"

Nate, the man that spoke to Hector, hesitated. Should he speak about Lester now or give him a vague set of details.

"Speak now while your still here! Things are about to get hectic!" Hector roared, still charging up his weapon as he waited for the newcomer to speak to him.

Nate nodded. "We were sent to assist you by Lord Lester Lin-yen to help you destroy threats to humanity." He have a pause mostly for dramatic effect. "Like the diclonius race and the G.O. which has compromised with them. Once we're done here we have orders to bring you to him."

He then drew a dagger and pointed it towards the male diclonius named Cy. "Come to me wind, slice these fiends through." He slashed at him with a vertical strike sending a blade of wind right at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariel smiled as Zero said he'd be coming along. She couldn't think of a more powerful friend and ally to come along. "Excellent. I couldn't think of a better partner in this mission."

She then glared at the tracking device. "So, where did they land?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lester prepared excitedly for his meeting with Hector anticipating each moment. He had a medic ready to deal with injuries, and any amenities prepared that he thought the man would be happy with. His research could be held off now that he had the boy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Levi found the food to his liking and the whole time he ate he spoke with Sara about pretty much anything, but nothing about where he was or how he could get out. He avoided speaking of Lester completely. She was much more reactive to him than Maya was and much more colorful emotionally that he could tell.

After about an hour someone swapped out with her. A large man that completely refused to speak with Levi in spite of all efforts made by the young man. He only reminded him that this place was in fact a prison.

Maya watched him from outside the room, as by the door out of the cage was the only place that had bars and vision out into a part of the base. She kept her shroud up as she didn't want to be interacted with. She didn't understand why she wanted to watch Levi, she simply was curious and couldn't hold herself back. While she noticed that Levi was having fun speaking with Sara, she felt a pang of some emotion she didn't understand.

Sara as she left noticed that Maya had been observing them, but she felt satisfied by her time talking with Levi. He certainly was more fun than the old rag that taught her how to use magic. She looked forward to her next shift with Levi.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:25 pm

With her vision cleared, Nyrumi could see Uleus was back near Hector. She ran to where Avery was and started to move the debris off of him. Underneath, Avery was covered in his own blood. Lacerations on his face, blood coming from his mouth. He kept his right eye open, due to his left being pierced and destroyed by stray debris. Nyrumi sighed with relief to see he was at least still alive. “How do I look?”, he sad sarcastically. Nyrumi let out a small laugh and a few tears. She couldn't believe on the verge of death, Avery could still smile. Seeing more people, she knew they needed to escape somehow.  

The bullet had connected, but not with the intended target. Uleus had taken the shots that had been meant for Hector. He had protected his master from what could've been certain death.

"Speak now while your still here! Things are about to get hectic!"

Unsure of whom Hector was speaking to, the figure walked forward, circling around Uleus and Hector. Keeping sight of them, they stood in the path of Cy and Hector. Without a word, another light grenade was tossed in the direction of the again mutilated Uleus, Hector and other men.

When one of the men named Nate, pulled out a wicked dagger. He slashed the air in Cy's direction. Not taking any chances, the mysterious person drop kicked him out of its path. Cy got up angered by such an action from some one he didn't know.  Perhaps better judgement stopped Cy from killing them at that instant, but it seemed like they were on his side. “We have to get out of here.Now.”, the person's voice was low, not wanting to be heard to the full extent.

Cy thought the same thing now that Hector had made some new friends. Spotting Nyrumi helping Avery up, he was stunned how bad Avery looked. A king Diclonius, beaten and bloodied, the world seemed upside down in Cy's eyes.

To try and escape, Cy used his vectors to snag all of the grenades from the unknown ally. He armed them all and threw them at the group of men who seemed to be mincing words. With the explosions and a blinding light, Cy and the ally ran to Nyrumi and Avery. “Now's our only chance. Let's go.”, Cy instructed them to follow.

Last edited by NyuuX on Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : derp)
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:59 pm

Hector charged up the weapon ready to blow up the entire limo with everyone in it. But as the vehicle sped off, he lowered his spear and turned it back to its normal form. Even if he hit the limo now, it would most likely hit some of the other buildings and cause unnecessary damages to both building and human life.

He even seemed to be ignoring Cy and the others. Instead the newcomers who had spoken to him now crafted his attention. Avery and Nyrumi, he could just kill them later. Perhaps now they understood the foolishness of trying to fight the King and his mother's toys. If there was ever a chance for them to escape, now was that time.

"Lester?" Hector remarked as he thought quickly. Oh him, the old man Lester. I haven't seen him since I was a Captain at the Great Order. So what does the old coot want with an old guy like me?" Hector asked.

Meanwhile, Uleus kept his guard up in case anyone, from Diclonius to the masked men who had arrived decided to attack. He looked like a rabid dog that would bite the hand of anyone who would dare to show the simplest sign of aggression towards his master.

"Answer..." Hector demanded.
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:43 pm

Ragnar jumped in the seat next to the driver, soon he noticed that the others were missing and he looked. He tried to find where they were. Soon he started looking over where he was sencing something and said to the driver "go over there"

The driver started driving towards set direction, they noticed a flash of light from some flash grenades and stopped for a second, then few seconds later Ragnar told him "step on it, I wish to be sure that these individuals are safe"

The driver asked "why?" to which Ragnar responded "not sure, I guess it has something to do with I could sence them, and also they don't seem such bad people, the little I saw" the driver simply nodded and said nothing more

The driver started driving faster towards the direction Ragnar was instructing to. Eventually Ragnar told him "stop" and went out, then said to him "wait here" and continued following what he was sencing from them. He was moving pretty fast, trying to catch up to them, he hoped though they wouldn't attack him back for following them, he also hoped they knew it was him and not those people attacking them right before.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:50 pm

Nate put away his blade as they vanished in a flash of light and the other diclonius was getting into a limousine. "Keep an eye out up there just in case." Carrie could keep a good overwatch. She had much better eyesight than he did.

Hector then demanded answers. Nate had only his orders. "Sir, we were ordered to assist you and then lead you to meet with Lester himself. Other than that I'm afraid I don't have any further details. We have people that can easily deal with your injuries and those of your... pet, if its still alive."

He began to move in the direction of a nearby car that he would use to drive them to the Rusty Screwdriver.

Inagi woke up feeling much better. He glanced around the building one last time and saw the time. "Shit. I missed my rendezvous." He muttered to himself. He found the telephone and dialed the number of Lester. "Sir, I missed the rendezvous. I took on more injuries than I could handle and they delayed me. I can make my way back under my own power now."

Lester growled. "I told you not to let your vendetta get the better of you. You damned fool. Get back here and begin preparing for our next steps. I have a guest to attend to should he decide to come along."

"Yes, sir."
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:11 pm

"That is unnecessary..." Hector replied as the wounds on Uleus closed up instantaneously. He gave them a rather demented look when called a pet. He was a servant to the King for sure, but he would prefer to be called something more refined.

Such as the high servant, his number one loyal servant...
Spoiler:

Even Hector reclined the offer to be healed. "Injuries? There is no point in wasting time over small paper cuts like these. But I am interested in what the old coot has to say." Hector remarked as he got into the car.

"Do not mind my servant, he is a loyal one. Eager to kill his own kind." Being praised, Uleus' eyes lit up as if receiving a brand new present. They sat in the car, Hector putting on his sunglasses and Uleus leaning forward on his knees, slightly salivating from his mouth. All of that action and he didn't get to eat one of the Diclonius. He looked almost like a puppy who had gotten its toy taken away.

"Krrr..." And he was for some reason growling at the others. Well of course, he didn't like any strange men near his Master.

---
---

Ivan's body was set aside for a more proper burial later on and Elena had given her orders. Now she though it was time to talk to the Diclonius that lived in her headquarters.

It was only a matter of time before she spoke to them anyways.
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:57 pm

Escaping that fight was the best feeling Cy had felt in a long time. Rushing east, he knew exactly where to go. Rushing towards an abandoned lot, he shouted out to the rest. “There!” It was the exact factory where 3 years ago he began fighting the voice in his head.

Rushing inside, Nyrumi guided Avery to a lone matress in the middle of entrance room. “Lie down.”, she told him holding his arm. “You have to relax. Let me see your eye.” Opening his injured eye, Avery admitted he could not see very well out of it. The retina had been detached and would take time to heal. The cuts and bruises would heal quicker than that of a human since it's natural for Dicloni wounds to heal quicker.

Nyrumi ripped off a piece of her skirt and was able to wrap it, making a temporary eye patch for Avery. Meanwhile Cy, not forgetting about the masked person who aided them in their escape, was face to face with them. An eerie silence filled the room before Cy would ask for their identity. Nyrumi stood up still next to Avery watching what would take place.

“What you did back there...thank you.”, Cy showed his gratification. “Who are you?” There was no answer, the silenced yet again filled the room. “He asked you a question.”, Nyrumi sneered. “You'd better start talking before something bad happens to you.” She walked closer, to make sure the threat was received.

“You don't remember me do you.”, the masked person asked with a low voice was now raising their hand. Cy and Nyrumi readied themselves, but it was for nothing. Grabbing he back of the mask, they pulled it forward revealing their face.

To their amazement, stood before them a woman. Cy's eyes widened with shock, as he recognized the face. It was if he had seen a ghost, one with the brown eyes and long hair. “M-Mika?” Nyrumi's face was filled with confusion. “You two know each other?”, she demanded some sort of an explanation.

“When did all of this happen?”, Cy wanted to know what happened to the sweet innocent girl he had once known. Mika lowered her head in embarassment before explaining. “When you vanished 3 years ago, I was caught in the middle of the war between the human and Dicloni. I should be dead right now, but I was lucky to survive the melee. Ever since, I've decided to stand for what I believe in. I had some standard military training, and the gear you saw me with, all stolen. When I heard what was happening between Hector and 4 Dicloni, I rushed to get here, and it's a good thing I did, otherwise you could be the dead one. You should've known how dangerous Hector is.”

Feeling left out, Nyrumi asked again, “Anybody wanna tell me anything?” Mika gave Nyrumi a quick glance and addressed Cy, “So I see you've caught another one...and by the looks of it, she looks like she's caught every disease in the book.” The insult made Nyrumi's face a beet red with embarrassment. “You think I'm with him? If you think I sleep around then you're dead wrong.” The situation was becoming tense. “You're lucky I don't slice your head off right now.”

Mika responded to make her shut up, “Go tend to your other lover.” She returned her attention to Cy, “and as for you, our history was special to me. You said it was to you too once upon a time.”

“Before you get any ideas, I only saved you because it was the right thing to do.”, she continued before Cy cut her off. “I'm glad your're here, despite what you might think.” Nyrumi rolled her eyes at his statement before going back to tend to Avery. Before Cy could continue, he and Nyrumi could sense a Diclonius in the area.
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Ragnar continued following till arriving by the factory. He then looked around for an entrance that wouldn't look too sneaky, just so he wouldn't scare them away, or worse yet have them attack him.

When Ragnar finally found a good obvious entrance he knocked first before opening and saying "Hello, anyone here? Please do not be scared of me and please do not kill me"

Ragnar was holding a soda bottle he had knacked from the limo before having exited it. He always took almost any soda when it was around. He was practically addicted to it. He opened the bottle it making a fizzing noise and he drank a bit before looking over to the others with a smile. Ragnar was trying to look as unindimitating as he could for his size and without making him looking completly pathetic. It was surprisingly easy for him when compared to the others, despite his massive size.

Ragnar then said "I think I forgot to say what my name was, my name is Ragnar Týrson" he walked slowly towards them with a friendly smile.

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by crane476 Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:33 pm

Kenshi stood completely still as the cool mountain air blew through his hair and across his face. He could feel streams of blood trickling down his face from the shallow cuts on his forehead and cheeks. His entire body was exhausted and his clothes were ragged. Standing before him was his opponent, Asuka, also covered in shallow cuts and equally exhausted. Her long red hair blew gently in the wind as she watched him with fervorous intensity. All around them splintered trees and impact craters littered the ground, evidence of the battle that was taking place. Holding his blades in a defensive position, Kenshi prepared for the imminent attack coming his way. Asuka took a defensive stance as well, each waiting to see who would make the first move. Kenshi could sense about 20 vectors moving about in front of him. Something was about to happen. This next bout would decide the outcome of the duel.

Without warning, Kenshi's opponent sent all 20 of her vectors hurdling towards him at blinding speeds. He deflected as many as he could with his blades, sparks flying as they made contact, while simultaneously trying to dodge the ones that got past using vector walking. The barrage of vectors seemed never ending, for as soon as one was deflected or dodged, another arrived to take its place.

“How long do you plan on dancing around over there!” Asuka called, finding Kenshi's current predicament amusing. Her amusement was cut short, however, as Kenshi slammed his vectors into the ground, launching himself into the air.

“Furotingu-Ken Style: Surrashu o Tachi!” he yelled, bringing all 4 of his blades down hard as he fell through the air. This attack was deflected easily, but it was never meant to land, only to close the distance between himself and Asuka. Not giving him the chance to follow up, Asuka quickly launched herself backwards. Because of her extremely long vectors, her specialty was long distance combat.

Wasting no time, Kenshi launched himself forward in pursuit trying to close the gap before it was too late. Acting quickly, Asuka split her vectors into needle-like tendrils, with each tendril splitting into even more until there were hundreds of them. Each tendril moved like a snake through the air, until Kenshi found himself once again surrounded by more vectors than he cared to count.

With a confident smirk on her face, Asuka called out “Sorry Kenshi! Looks like I win this time.”

“Heh... Don't be so sure.” Kenshi replied, never losing his stoic composure.

“Tch... Don't get cocky with me.” Asuka said as she sent all of her vectors down at once.

Expecting to feel her vectors impale Kenshi's body, Asuka could only watch in shock as each one was deflected in a flurry of cuts and slashes so fast she couldn't follow any of it. Hundreds of her tendril vectors, all deflected away like they were nothing.
“Furotingu-Ken Style: Chigiri Mantan..” Kenshi said as the dust cleared from his attack. He could tell Asuka was surprised. Having only recently mastered this new technique, he had yet to show it to her in any of their previous duels.

“What was that about you winning?” Kenshi said as he sheathed his blades.

“Don't think you've won just because you deflected my attack.” Asuka said, noticing that Kenshi had sheathed his blades. She had fought him many times, so that could only mean one thing: He was about to use Sokushi to try and end things right here. Sokushi was indeed an amazing attack. It was a strike so fast that most couldn't even see the blade being drawn from its sheath. There was one flaw with Sokushi, however. As fast as Sokushi was, it required Kenshi to be within striking distance of his opponent in order for the blade to connect. Asuka had no intention of letting him get that close.

“Come on, lets end this right here.” Asuka said, readying her vectors to keep Kenshi at bay. “Oh, and just so you know, I plan on winning this time.”

“So do I.” Kenshi said as he entered a stance Asuka was unfamiliar with. From Asuka's point of view, it seemed as if Kenshi disappeared for a split second only to reappear right in front of her, his blade already drawn and pointed at her throat.

“Furotingu-Ken Style: Fudō Tejun Sokushi.”

“Wha... How did you...?” Asuka said, shocked at the sheer speed of Kenshi's attack. She had expected Kenshi to use Sokushi, but she had never seen it taken to this level.

“Ahaha! Well done Kenshi!” Elder Fuurinji called out as he approached his two disciples who were still at each other's throats.

“Elder? How long have you been there?” Asuka asked, surprised.

“I've been here the whole time! Very impressive you two. Both of you have made great progress.” Elder Fuurinji said, praising his two disciples.

Asuka sighed and retraced her vectors as Kenshi followed suit and sheathed his blade. “Well, it looks like we're even now. You finally beat me.”

Both Kenshi and Asuka bowed to each other, signaling the end of the duel.

“Now, why don't we head back to the village so I can give you your reward.” Asuka said with a suspicious smile.

“Hmm? What do you mean reward?” Kenshi asked, confused by what she meant.

“Don't you remember? 2 years ago I said I'd give you a reward if you ever managed to beat me. I'm a woman of my word you know.”

“Oh yeah, I guess I forgot. So what is this reward?” Kenshi asked, curious.

“It's a surprise. Come by my house later tonight and you'll find out...” Asuka replied, leaving Kenshi with a sly grin as she headed back to the village.

Kenshi had no idea what Asuka was planning, but if he had learned anything these past 3 years, he knew it was probably something weird.

No. 44 was just sitting down to eat with the others when she felt it. She sensed a familiar presence. One she hadn't felt in 3 years.

“Fooooooodddddd!!!” No. 20 said as she started scarfing down everything on her plate, almost choking before she could get to some water. The others watched absentmindedly as they ate their own food, having become used to No. 20's antics over the years.

Trying to be as sneaky as she could, No. 20 grabbed a few scraps off her plate and reached under the table. When her hands reappeared, the food was gone. Sitting across from No. 20, the relatively quiet No. 31 looked under the table.

“Okay Haro chan, We know you're under there. Come out.” She said.

A small figure darted out from under the table before bounding up No. 20's chair and up onto her head. “Mew!” it said, giving No. 31 an angry look.

“Heeeyyy! Haro chan gets some food too! Meanie!” No. 20 said, pouting.

“Haro chan will get fat if you feed him people food.” Another one of the diclonius said.

“Thats right.” No. 31 agreed. “And isn't Haro chan a little big to be riding on your head? He's almost a fully grown cat now.”

“Haro chan can ride on my head as long as he wants to! Isn't that right Haro chan?” No. 20 said, scratching him behind his ears. Haro slid off No. 20's head and onto the table before rubbing his head against her cheek.

“Hey, whats the matter?” No. 20 said to No. 44. “You've been quiet this whole time, and you haven't touched your food! And whats with you No. 31? Whats with the weird look?”

“You can't feel it?” No. 31 said. “Close your eyes and concentrate.”

Closing her eyes, No. 20 could feel an unfamiliar diclonius. It was strong too. No, she had felt this before. It was a long time ago, but she faintly remembered sensing this presence before.

“Come on you two. We're going to see what this is all about.” No. 44 said as she stood up. No. 31 followed right behind her.

Making sure their backs were turned, No. 20 reached over the table and scarfed down what she could while no one was looking.

“Mew!! Mew!” Haro said, trying to warn his master. It was too late.

Suddenly No. 20 found herself being dragged across the floor towards the door, the delicious food getting further away with each second. Standing in the doorway, was an angry looking No. 31 with an ominous glare that sent a chill down No. 20's spine. The other diclonius watched in terror as No. 20 got closer and closer to the door, clawing the floor trying to delay the inevitable. Haro was clamped onto the sleeve of her dress trying to save her, but was only being dragged along as well. No. 31 was notoriously protective of her food, as many of them had found out on earlier occasions.
By now, No. 31 had disappeared into the hallway and No. 20 was holding onto the door frame for dear life. No one dared to interfere for fear of the repercussions. With her fingers slipping, No. 20 couldn't hold on any longer. In an instant she disappeared into the hallway with a scream.

“Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!” and then.... silence.

SMACK

SMACK

SMACK

“Are you two done?” No. 44 said, annoyed.

“Oooowwwww! That really hurt 31!” No. 20 said, holding her head.

“Mew! Meeeewww!” Haro said, also holding his head in his paws.

“Come on, lets get going.” No. 44 said as she started off towards the directions of the newcomer diclonius.

As the presence grew stronger, so did No. 44's feeling that something wasn't right. Her feelings were confirmed when the faint sounds of a battle being waged reached her ears.

“You guys hear that?” No. 44 said.

No. 31 and No. 20 nodded in agreement, both of them having heard the sounds as well. All three of them started running towards the battle as fast as they could, with No. 20 out in front. Since the G.O. Base was so large, it took even them a fair amount of time to traverse it.

“I can't hear it anymore!” No. 20 said, stopping for a moment.

“Neither can I.” No. 44 said. “Come on, lets keep moving. We need to find Elena and find out what happened.”

By the time the three of them reached the site of the battle, it was already over. The blood on the floor and the walls told them that someone was either injured or killed here. The mere fact that blood had been shed was enough to put the three girls edge.

“I don't like this....” No. 20 said worried.

“Neither do I.” No. 44 said as they approached a large room with what looked like a projector. Inside was Elena, and she didn't look happy.

“Elena! We heard the battle and came as fast as we could. What happened?!” No. 44 asked.

Finally, after years of searching, she had found it. No. 52 stood before the dilapidated remains of what was once a hospital, seemingly abandoned, but inside she could feel the presence of diclonius. One, however, stuck out to her. It was much larger than the rest, overwhelmingly so. There was only one diclonius she knew of that powerful. No. 38.

3 years ago, the G.O. Agreed to send one of them to Japan in order to reconnect with other diclonius. Elena had let them know of a community in which humans and diclonius coexisted. Unfortunately, due to Hector, it was destroyed. Upon further inspection with the help of the G.O. Operatives sent with her, it was discovered that no one had died in the attack. That meant they were still out there, somewhere. For 3 years she searched, following lead after lead, all of which lead to dead ends. Until now that is. Once they had discovered a probable location for the community, No. 52 started searching for the presence of diclonius which led her to where she is now. However, sensing what may be No. 38 was completely unexpected. Everyone thought she died after they escaped the facility. She was last seen charging off to fight with Hector and the others after witnessing the death of No. 12, and since Hector was still alive everyone only assumed the worst.

Now certain that this was the location of Lily's diclonius community, No. 52 headed inside.

“Hello? Is anyone there?”
crane476
crane476

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:54 pm

REMINDER POST

OOC: Please Ignore this post. I'm using this a a reminder of where to start when I begin updating points again.
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:29 pm

The conversing stopped as another Diclonius was in the area. Nyrumi did not show any concern to sensing another Diclonius. She continued to aid Avery, still in bad shape from his fight with Hector. She gave him water she had found in the break room. She placed her hand on his forehead to get him to sleep. Running her fingers through is hair, she let out a few tears. “I don't what I would've done if I'd have lost you.” She kissed his head and walked over to Cy and Mika, still discussing the events.

“Why'd you leave me 3 years ago?”, Mika asked. The old Mika would've asked in tears, but this one was tougher than ever. Her voice carried without compassion. It seemed like the “happy go lucky” Mika was dead and the heartless Mika was born. Cy was stunned by the fact he would have such an impact on her life.

Cy responded as best he could to keep Mika content. “The voice...it plagued my mind for so long that...” Mika cut him off mid-sentence, “Enough with that inner voice crap! I'm sick of that excuse! Why didn't you just come back? Huh? You seem fucking fine now and on top of that, you've got another pussy to pound.”

“Nyrumi isn't to me what you think she is. What's your real problem Mika?”, Cy was at an irritated point. “As I said before, I left because I didn't want to hurt anyone, whether it be a human or Dicloni.”

Nyrumi had a disappointed look on her face after hearing what Cy had said about her. “Mika, your name is it? Cy and I have no relation in that way.” Letting out a deep sigh, Mika walked up to Nyrumi with a strut to show who was the dominant female.

SLAP

The slap echoed a few times and a red hand print was left on Nyrumi's left cheek. The slap was so rough Nyrumi collapsed to her knees. She let out a psychotic giggle holding her face. “A little oomph...I like that.”, Nyrumi glared up at Mika with a smile, showing her teeth. Cy went to hold Nyrumi back from doing anything to harm Mika, who now had a smile on her face. “Don't worry, I just wanna cut her arms off!”

After a few minutes of struggle, Nyrumi finally calmed down. “One day...”, she directed to Mika and walked away and sat down in a folding chair next to Avery.

“You're lucky I held her back. After everything you said, you kinda need to be hurt. Plus, slapping a queen Diclonius, that takes some balls to do.”, Cy explained. Cy could hear some one speaking to the group that caught their attention.

"Hello, anyone here? Please do not be scared of me and please do not kill me"

“Diclonius?”, Mika asked Cy. Responding without looking at Mika, Cy stared in the direction the voice was coming from. “Yeah.” Still sitting on the chair, Nyrumi let out a laugh, staring in the same direction as well. “A Diclonius pleading not to get killed? Pretty pathetic.”

"I think I forgot to say what my name was, my name is Ragnar Týrson"

The Diclonius came into view for Nyrumi, Cy, and Mika to see. He had a smile on his face while he introduced himself. “That's a Diclonius?”, Mika asked, not surprised by him being a Diclonius, but more at the fact of how tall he was. “Yeah, no doubt about it.”, Cy reassured. “Stop...”, Cy instructed Ragnar. “What do you want?” Nyrumi was sitting straight up, legs crossed in a womanly fashion as she awaited the response.
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:48 pm

Ragnar held his smile and said "it looked like you needed help before, and also now some better place to stay at, I wish to offer my help to you"

Ragnar moved his head slightly noticing Avery being injured and Mika, who he didn't recognise. Ragnar said "and I notice that one of you also need some medical attention, I can provide some, as well as much better shelter and a lot of supplies you might be interested in"

Ragnar then said "but may I have your names then? and also, can you answer me one question? what the hell is a diclonius?" Ragnar tried to not get distracted by the new person he didn't meet before. Ragnar also didn't question too much why he is offering  so much to people he just met and didn't even know the name of yet, he just had this weird feeling, the same one that made him sense them, at least he thinks that. Maybe it is just cause he doesn't know many people outside his mansion and he just wants some new company with him. Or maybe it was just cause he had so many questions he wanted answered. Ragnar drank more of the soda and then handed to them and asked" also, want some soda?"

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:08 pm

Nate drove Hector and his servant to the Rusty Screwdriver as ordered. His partner had gone off to do some more recon work as two people weren't needed to drive a single car. The drive didn't take long as traffic was moving quick today, and there was hardly anything for traffic where the incident happened since the police quarantined most of the area before they got out.

He parked in the employee parking and stepped out to let Hector out. "Right this way." From there he led Hector into the back room of the bar.

Lester had set up some small luxuries, a small table, some drinks and snacks, comfy chairs. "Welcome, Hector. Have a seat." He gestured toward the chair across from him.

"I apologize for my men not giving you too many details about my interests with you. You can never be too careful about who's listening and friends are a rarity to have when you are fighting for a good cause and no one agrees with you. I agree with you that the diclonius race should in fact be eliminated.

"I will get right to the point. I would like to form an alliance with you. I wish to eliminate all threats to humanity. I'm certain you agree that the diclonius race should be destroyed. The Great Order has been blinded by sympathy and compromise. Such an organization cannot do what is necessary to stop all threats. You and I understand the sacrifices necessary to make everything right."

He took his time to catch his breath. His fervor apparent. "What say you?"

Celeste had been too focused on Lily's body to notice the incoming diclonius. However, when she heard her call out, Celeste investigated. For a while this had been the community's place, but over the years all the others relocated to a place that had been funded by Donald. Celeste however, stayed at the old hospital to use it as a base of operations in her search to find Lily.

She made her way to where she heard the voice and found No. 52. "Hello, you aren't going to find much here." Her tone was quite sad. "It's just me and..." She looked away. "Lily." Her tone was completely defeated.

Maya returned to her watch over Levi well after several others rotated before her. She never expected the desire to talk with him again. One hour, that was the time she had with him.

Levi felt surprised that Maya actually had a smile on her face when she came to guard him again. He believed Lester when he said that she didn't have much for expressions, but this smile was just so natural and beautiful that it took him a long while to actually say anything around her. He smiled back at her. "So, what can I expect out of being here? Am I just a prisoner? Am I actually needed for something? I don't get it."

Maya hesitated and her expression reset to the normal blank gaze that scared Levi so much. "I don't know. Master needs you for something."

Levi felt a chill as Maya called Lester "Master" and felt another spike of irritation from no where. He squeezed his umbrella instinctively out of a safety reaction. "It's weird to hear him be called 'master'."

Maya tilted her head. "I have no other thing to call him. I owe him everything. There's no where else for me to go and nothing else for me to do."

Levi frowned a short while. "Don't you have anything you want to do?"

Maya blinked at him twice. "No. Not really."

Levi took his turn to tilt his head. "Nothing? Really?"

Maya's expression turned into what Levi thought of her equivalent of a frown. She had never really thought of it. "I... don't know."

Levi leaned back in the couch and smiled. "Think about it. I'm sure you'll find something."
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:10 am

Cy, Nyrumi, and Mika listened as the large Diclonius named Ragnar explained his presence. It was the same Diclonius that appeared during the fight with Hector and Uleus.

"it looked like you needed help before, and also now some better place to stay at, I wish to offer my help to you and I notice that one of you also need some medical attention, I can provide some, as well as much better shelter and a lot of supplies you might be interested in"

Taking a look at Avery, Cy knew this was no place for him to recover. He needed true medical help, especially for his eye. He motioned for Mika to follow him and both made their way to Nyrumi. “So? What do you think?”, Cy asked for their opinions. Nyrumi wasn't thrilled with the proposition made. “I don't trust him.”

Glancing back at Ragnar, who stood there with a soda, Cy was too unsure. “He offered us a better place to stay and regroup. As well as help for Avery, I mean look at him Nyrumi, what have we got to lose?” Looking back down at a sleeping Avery, Nyrumi finally agreed to get him the help he needed. “Fine, but if he tried anything funny, I'll kill him myself.”

“How about you Mika?”, Cy turned the attention to her. With a scowl on her face she too agreed to join them. “I'm involved now, I don't really see a choice.”

“Great, then it's settled.”, Cy closed his eyes and smiled. “Nyrumi, wake Avery up and tell him we're leaving.” She complied and Avery groaned as he struggled to sit up, let alone move. Turning to Ragnar, Cy kept his distance to be safe.

“may I have your names then?”

Being polite to Ragnar, Cy proceded to introduce himself and the others. “Name's Cyrax, but I cut out the rax part. The nearly dead Diclonius is Avery. The one in the skirt is Nyrumi. They're king and queen Dicloni respectively. And this girl is Mika. She used to be sweet, but now I guess she's a sour bitch.”Mika gasped and became red with anger at that introduction, while Nyrumi let out a laugh as she was helping Avery stand.

“can you answer me one question? what the hell is a diclonius?”

The question left Nyrumi, Cy, and Mika in complete shock. They stared at him in disbelief. “Does he seriously not know what he is?”, Nyrumi thought. “Uhh...”, was all Cy could let out upon hearing this from a Diclonius. “What's a Diclonius? Have you looked in the mirror big man?”, Cy replied.

The four made their way over to Ragnar, cautious of what his true intentions were. “Alright, let's get out of here. I hope you're not messing with us...for your sake.”
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:52 pm

Ragnar held his friendly smile as he waited for their answer, though he carefully tried to listen in on what they were saying. He heard “He offered us a better place to stay and regroup. As well as help for Avery, I mean look at him Nyrumi, what have we got to lose?” To which he smiled, being happy that his offer was not to be turned down, however right before he was about to stop listening in he heard Nyrumi say “Fine, but if he tried anything funny, I'll kill him myself.” To which he started thinking this might not be that great of an idea, but he did not worry too much, if things would go worse he would simply withdraw and stay away from a fight.

Ragnar then heard in his head the voice as he breathed in some air, the voice in his head saying “They will betray you, they will gut, they only want your money, kill them now before they kill you, gut them out yourself, with your own hands, regardless of whether it be the hands they can see or not. Kill them while their guards are down, they will do the same eventually to you. They are murderers, they are killers, you do not want to die so they must die. The moment hell breaks lose you are the first one to be thrown into the fire. Remember the words of the damned should mean nothing to you, and all of them are damned, everyone is damned.”

Ragnar then in his mind debated with the voice in his head, saying in his mind as response “I am two meters and thirty centimeter giant with eight meter long deadly arms, I think I could handle myself. This is not to mention that I would hold the home field advantage if they did try to attack me at any point back at my mansion, I know the way to run from a fight when I need to. Plus anyway, I have survived the Rasputin challenge, or have you forgotten that? Would not be surprised, you only think about killing, never surviving.”

Before Ragnar could continue with his scolding of the voice in his head it responded by saying “You think these killers and murderers will use rat poison, stabbing knives and a revolver to kill you and not aim for the head or the neck? For all the intelligence you boast you can not see an obvious threat, kill them now and fulfill your true  destiny, give in and begin to kill, you know you desire to kill.”

Ragnar then once again responded to the voice in his head “No, I do not desire, it is only you, a voice in my head, a voice from my madness. At least my madness has a method, it gives me someone to talk down to.”

Ragnar then breathed out, the whole conversation in his head only took a single moment of breath. He saw as they helped Avery get up, he then saw just how bad of a condition he was in. He knew he was gonna need some really good care as soon as possible.

“Name's Cyrax, but I cut out the rax part. The nearly dead Diclonius is Avery. The one in the skirt is Nyrumi. They're king and queen Dicloni respectively. And this girl is Mika. She used to be sweet, but now I guess she's a sour bitch.”

Ragnar chuckled slightly hearing that last part and seeing Mika get angry like that. He got some feeling of happiness from their interaction, he didn’t quiet know what kind of happiness as he didn’t recognize it a lot. He guessed it was maybe just the feeling  of pathos from it, though he was not sure whether that was the case. He had experienced the sense of pathos before and this felt a bit different. His second guess was it must be the happiness from the interaction itself, happiness from good hearted fun between friends, though he wa not sure whether it was the case or even right since he hadn’t known these people for long, in fact just learning their names now.

But then, when they heard his question about what a dicloni was, his chuckles disappeared quickly. The question left Nyrumi, Cy, and Mika in complete shock. They stared at him in disbelief. “Uhh...”, was all Cy could let out upon hearing this from a Diclonius. “What's a Diclonius? Have you looked in the mirror big man?”, Cy replied.

Ragnar’s eyes widened and while his smile disappeared it didn’t change to the look of someone shocked nor confused, but one who had many more questions wanting answered. However, he said to himself in his mind “I didn’t say that they had to answer more questions, and Avery is in bad condition so not much time can be wasted more on them. My questions must wait when time is not as important,. But, but what does a diclonius mean, does it mean I am not human? Is it just a name for my mutation? Why has no one ever mentioned this to me before? And what attributes of me to I owe to the fact I am a diclonius and which are unique to me? I must ask my research group some vital questions soon”

The four made their way over to Ragnar, cautious of what his true intentions were. “Alright, let's get out of here. I hope you're not messing with us...for your sake.”

Ragnar notices their cautiousness, he doesn’t blame them. He would also be cautious if a huge stranger would be following him and offering him to take a ride with him to his living quarters. Ragnar’s friendly smile returns and he says “I have no reason to mess with you, even less now I have learned more from you”

Ragnar starts walking with them following, his eight meter vectors opening the door out of there exactly three meters, just so they know he has that but not giving them the information of the actual range of it, intimidate them while not telling them too much.

Ragnar then hands them a soda bottle saying “Here, something to drink if you guys are thirsty”

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:34 pm

Elena heard #44’s voice but didn’t respond, instead she kept her head bowed low, still staring at Ivan’s body as the others wrapped it up. There was something in her eye, something that most people would’ve called hatred. But those were only the normality of words, simplistic descriptions by those who did not understand pain. This was not hatred, anyone could feel hatred in their hearts, but this was entirely different. This was the emotion one felt when they had literally lost everything and thus had nothing to lose. It was a sign of absolute disgust, the woman’s gaze filled with terrifying demented ugliness that someone like #44 could understand perfectly.

It was the look of someone who had been tortured, betrayed and destroyed, left with only a significant essence of dislike. Unspoken, her mind traced back to the memories she had received by the Diclonius known as No. 12 and all the things she had taught her. Someone like No. 44 would understand, the same situation Elena was in was exactly the same as they were. A life of misery, destruction and hate but a lack of surrender. They had been beaten, decimated tossed into the pits and violated in all manners. But they had never given up, not one single time. Perhaps that was the reason Elena could grudgingly respect the girl.

“We had a problem…” Elena began. It was hard to pull back the illness in her throat. She didn’t intend to speak to harshly to her but every word that came out of her mouth was like venom. “Brigadier General Ivan Cos has been killed.”

Those words she pointed at the body bag. Her hand gripped the side of her wheelchair and a gentle hand finally relaxed itself onto her shoulders. Even Elena’s heart would calm when her lover was there and Zen’s touch sent a smooth vibration through her body. It was enough to quiet her intense heart and speak more naturally.

“When Sir Zero, Queen Suzuki and Alice returned here they brought two guests. One of them was that ageless Diclonius, Ariel and the other was some new kid. I believe his name was Levi. However we had another guest arrive here. A long time ago there was this man named Lecter, a foolish old bastard really no different than Excalibur or Yamamoto. But it was years since I saw him, barely started my leadership and you all were probably barely even born yet. Either way he had come for the boy, who was pretty adamant in not returning to him either.

But I underestimated the bastard, and should’ve known he wouldn’t come without friends. We tried to stop him and in the chaos, Ivan was killed.” She paused afterwards, realizing some other things.

“Tsk…as if you Diclonius weren’t already strange enough.” It wasn’t intended as a mocking remark. “But the bastard apparently has some other aces up his sleeps.” She wasn’t sure how to explain it, but she told them about how Lester had seemingly exploded into paper or something when shot. As a woman of science, calling it magic wasn’t her forte but at the same time she wasn’t sure what else to call it. In fact this was beyond her understanding. Vectors were strange but they could be explained. One could explain the pineal gland in the brain, perhaps not easily but it was explainable. Magic though, that was stuff you heard in books. What now, was somebody going to start splitting their soul and making horcruxes?

As if to give her some relaxation, Maxwell stepped up, giving a kind smile to No. 20 both as recognition and to lighten the mood. He was not cruel to what had happened, but the intensity of the situation would not be resolved if they were indeed as intense as said situation.

“It’s like Master General Elena said, this guy Lester and his gang came and we were unprepared for what happened. Whether it was magic or some crazy science we haven’t heard of, we basically didn’t know what hit us. Ivan did his best to save the boy but in the end it was no use.”

“Which means…” Vast spoke up as he leaned against No. 31 like she was some sort of arm rest. “…That we have more problems right now. Zero and his girls have already gone out to take care of Lester thought. It would be wise for us to remain steady and let them deal with the problem. If they need help, we can always send more over. Besides Zero and the rest are quite capable of and this time they’re ready as well.”

Maxwell nodded his approval. “Agreed, see Vast, you say some smart things when you put your mind together and think straight.”

“Thank you Max, also there’s a floating donut by your head, you gonna eat that?”

“…Oh Vast…” Maxwell uttered. “Either way, it gives us more that we have to deal with but we can’t let it overrun us. I will not let Ivan have died in vain and by all means I will do anything in my power to stop Lester, Excalibur, Yamamoto and Hector. Which means…I have an idea!” Maxwell cried out as if have a eureka moment. He raced out of the room urgently, patting both No. 20 and Haro-chan on the head and racing towards his computer.

When it came to computers, technology and the networking system, there was no man better for the job than Maxwell Kreinstart. The German Technician. But there was someone else had a deep amount of respect for as a fellow networking expert. If there was anyone who could help him out in this situation, it would be him.
Logging on, he had a message to send.

“Long time no see friend, hope the days been good because we could use something good ourselves. We had some issues occurring at the Great Order Headquarters and unfortunately we recently lost one of our Brigadier Generals, Ivan Cos. Please do not be deterred by our loss as we still continue to go on and fight for his memory. No the real thing I want to talk about is this…”

Gathering the data from the cameras, Maxwell sent in the material of what had happened with Lester and the others.

“…As you can tell, some strange things have happened. I thought vectors were the most I had to worry about but this is just weird. It’s almost like magic and some sort of…would you invisibility?” He mentioned at the figure whom remained even out of the camera’s site for the most part.

“Do you think you help us?

All in all, thanks for anything you can do for us”- Maxwell Kreinstart. G.O Brigadier General.

SEND TO: VICTORY1

Back over at the room, Zen had a few things to tell the girls. “Let the others handle Lester. What you all should focus on is Yamamoto, your true enemy as well as your other friend No. 52. As you know we sent her out to make contact in Japan and other than a few calls we haven’t gotten much information from her. We also know that she was also looking for…you know who.”

They would understand that Zen was of course speaking about the other Rank 1 Diclonius, simply referred to as No. 38. But the last time someone had said that name near Vast he had nearly thrown Maxwell out of a window.

“For now, let Elena keep to herself.” Zen replied to the girls. “Vastopida, perhaps you should work on some statistics with Maxwell.”

“Got it sir!” Vast remarked with confidence. Crazy, Vast was also an expert on statistical information involving battles. Combined with Maxwell’s technical intelligence, they were a force to be reckoned with.

Meanwhile someone was nudging up against No. 44 and of course there was no doubt she’d have sensed her as well. Ericka happily held onto No. 44 as if she were an older sister, beaming up brightly at her. “Hello 44-chan!”

“Ericka please head over to the other Diclonius and stay there. I have some important business I need to speak about with the girls here.”

“Yes papa!” Ericka responded excitedly, hugged her father and then leaving. With a snap of his fingers Xurtius Zen told No. 44, No. 31 and No. 20 to follow him to his office on the floor above. His area was moderately large only because the only thing in the room was a bookshelf, a desk and some papers in the back at which he sat down, folded his hands and from his jacket a string of wires emerged, reaching over and pulling out the files that were perched on the bookshelf. “Take a seat…” He motioned to the chairs that were at the corner.

“For the past three years I have been working on some information involving the Diclonius race establishing itself as citizens of the world. I have recently established a decree here. To state first, all Diclonius born in the world are to be educated as specific educational facilities to understand and control their power. I think you can understand what I’m getting at. We are not trying to deny your rights but even you all know how dangerous you can be. I feel that our best bet unless we can figure out something to do with that voice inside of your head, to properly educate the Diclonius race until about the age of 15.

Someone like you all, who knows the issues of being a Diclonius, the pain and loss and how to control yourselves, would be experts in helping others of your kind. But they key results at the end are as stated here.

1.) All Diclonius are to be educated at specialized institutions until the age of fifteen.

2.) If a Diclonius is deemed responsible enough after 15 years, he or she will be set to society under human law.

3.) By passing both the test and the signing of this law. All Diclonius within Europe will be be expressed as free people under the notion of the European control and the International Police Force, The Great Order.

Basically…” Zen concluded. “This law here if passed will effectively make your race equal to the human race. You will have the same benefits as humans and discrimination will be deemed absolutely illegal here in Europe.

What do you think?” He said to all of them but his eyes were narrowed onto No. 44. If there was anyone worthy of being the leader of the Diclonius race, someone to speak as an ambassador for her people, it would be that girl there.
---
---
Being the large man that he was, Hector’s girth took up most of the armchair he leaned on. His servant stood close by, arms behind his back and now with his master seemingly confident, also adopted a more confident stance. He was also giving one of the men in the room a rather hungry look and he may have even given a small wink to them also.

"I will get right to the point. I would like to form an alliance with you. I wish to eliminate all threats to humanity. I'm certain you agree that the diclonius race should be destroyed. The Great Order has been blinded by sympathy and compromise. Such an organization cannot do what is necessary to stop all threats. You and I understand the sacrifices necessary to make everything right."

“So that’s why you want me?” Hector asked. “You want an alliance with Omnimbus. You make a tempting offer but why? It’s been over three years since I established Omnimbus for the soul purpose of destroying the Diclonius race. But where were you all of that time? Regardless of even if we have the same goals, if we don’t get the same outcome what does it mean?”

He took a sip of the high class wine. “The Great Order Headquarters had some issues I’ve heard. Strange things I’ve heard. I wonder how much of it is actually true.” True indeed, how did Hector actually find out about all that information in the first place. It might not have been as hard as one thought, afterall if the G.O could learn about his location and happenings why couldn’t he learn more about them.
“Understand this Lester Lin-yen…” Hector spoke up. “Omnimbus was created to destroy the Diclonius race because of the threat they pose to human society. However even as a criminal who abandoned my friends and allies I am still by heart a man of the law. What about you Lester? What are you?” He spoke with a sly grin on his face.

“But…” he added. “You have tweaked my interests. Depending on my answer will depend on how you explain yourself.”

Meanwhile Uleus was getting a bit too comfortable with one of men. There was something about him that just turned him on. Until he got a rather significant glare from his master and feeling almost guilty that he was look at another man besides his master, came back over.

Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:07 pm

Victory1 worked away at his computer. It had been three years since he received any serious contact with the G.O., yet today he received a puzzling message with unbelievable video. He could hardly believe what he saw in it.

“Long time no see friend, hope the days been good because we could use something good ourselves. We had some issues occurring at the Great Order Headquarters and unfortunately we recently lost one of our Brigadier Generals, Ivan Cos. Please do not be deterred by our loss as we still continue to go on and fight for his memory. No the real thing I want to talk about is this…”

Attached to the message were videos of the recent happenings at the GOHQ.

“…As you can tell, some strange things have happened. I thought vectors were the most I had to worry about but this is just weird. It’s almost like magic and some sort of…would you invisibility?” He mentioned at the figure whom remained even out of the camera’s site for the most part.

“Do you think you help us?

All in all, thanks for anything you can do for us”- Maxwell Kreinstart. G.O Brigadier General."

It took him a good hour to figure out how to respond as he couldn't believe it, and he knew that there was no way Maxwell would pull a fast one on him. They had too much respect for one another to do that.

"Maxwell,

"I will start by giving my condolences for your order's loss. I do not understand though what has happened. I will examine these videos more thoroughly, but I can come up with no scientific reasoning for this incident. The 'invisible' figure is barely noticeable on the video and I can see no signs of tampering with the video feeds.

"The old man becoming a paper figurine and burning up looks like something out of an anime. If I didn't know you any better I'd say this was CG and a total fake. I cannot wrap my head around magic aside from sleight of hand and parlor tricks. The man throwing around blasts of wind is even more unbelievable.

"I would like to say what they are doing is impossible, but since you are giving me this evidence I cannot deny it completely. All I can say is this will take a lot of time... a lot."

Victory1 leaned back as he hit send. In these last three years he had done a lot to take control of the Rosary. They had done a lot for the world by purging small groups that would have caused a lot of trouble, and yet they had made no progress in hunting down the big groups like Yamamato and Excalibur. The most he had gotten about Excalibur were some baseless rumors that ended up amounting up to nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So that’s why you want me?” Hector asked. “You want an alliance with Omnimbus. You make a tempting offer but why? It’s been over three years since I established Omnimbus for the soul purpose of destroying the Diclonius race. But where were you all of that time? Regardless of even if we have the same goals, if we don’t get the same outcome what does it mean?”

Lester bobbed his head as he listened. He knew that every word he said counted toward this alliance and he had to perfectly say them and at the right time. "Valid questions indeed, these last three years I have spent working on perfecting my methods. I am a careful man you see. I will know take action unless I know the odds are in my favor. I have been preparing. I need an army to deal with the dicloinus race, and they needed training. I now have what I need to progress into my extermination phase. However, having allies accelerates our cause and will more quickly arrive at the maintaining order phase."

He took a sip of the high class wine. “The Great Order Headquarters had some issues I’ve heard. Strange things I’ve heard. I wonder how much of it is actually true.” True indeed, how did Hector actually find out about all that information in the first place. It might not have been as hard as one thought, afterall if the G.O could learn about his location and happenings why couldn’t he learn more about them.
“Understand this Lester Lin-yen…” Hector spoke up. “Omnimbus was created to destroy the Diclonius race because of the threat they pose to human society. However even as a criminal who abandoned my friends and allies I am still by heart a man of the law. What about you Lester? What are you?” He spoke with a sly grin on his face.

“But…” he added. “You have tweaked my interests. Depending on my answer will depend on how you explain yourself.”

Lester smiled. "What am I indeed? Well, I was and perhaps still am a man of the law. Above all, I love my fellow man, even if many may wish to slit my throat. I am not the most pleasant of company I am told. While I am a man of the law, I also understand there is a need for change. A reordering of things that were once right and are now wrong. I will happily become the villain if it means that I have saved my fellow people.

"You are right that recently strange things have happened at the Great Order's Headquarters. I imagine they are still baffled yet about what has happened. The explanation is simple and yet mystical at the same time." He waved his hand over the table and Hector's injuries were healed within moments knitting themselves together with only a little pain. "Magic. This is how I plan on winning the war against the dicloinus race. At this very moment I am working to find a way for everyone to be capable of such a magnificent feat and at an equal level. Only a unique few are capable of doing it at my level. The greater majority has no choice but to use incantations to summon their power and even they only number in the hundreds. There are even those that have such natural capabilities that they are even better than I, but I know of only one. It is my goal to make sure that everyone will be capable of doing the same as he is."

An hour passed by after Maya's watch started and she swapped out with Sara. Levi's conversations with her were much more colorful than her own little grey world. Perhaps she could find a way to enter such a colorful world somehow. The problem was she didn't know how or where to start. She even feared that if he stayed in his cell, his own color would fade and then what would she do?

Levi found Maya to be a lot more sociable than previously. He appreciated that there were a couple people that would talk with him. Sara was pretty fun to talk with too, but she was less of a puzzle than Maya was.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:57 pm

Hector thought about it long and hard. The truth was that he simply didn't trust Lecter. In fact much like Elena, he didn't like Lecter one bit at all. There was nothing trustworthy about that man. The same way there was nothing trustworthy about Yamamoto or Excalibur. But even he had to admit that the idea did have its benefits.

Magic. If he attained such a power for his people, for the human race as a whole, then destroying the Diclonius race would become so much easier. He admired humanity but unfortunately not everyone was as powerful as himself. But if he could finally tip the odds in his scale.

"I am curious to see some of this so called...magic. I have really only heard things, perhaps you can give some demonstration."
---
---

After Maxwell recieved the message he nodded in understanding. It wasn't something that could be easily understood so he realized that trying to information was difficult.

"I understand..." He replied back. "Meanwhile I feel its best to send this. It's the European International Law created by Lt. General Xurtius Zen. As a component of horned rights, it would be good for you have some feedback by someone who supports the Diclonius so much.
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by crane476 Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:23 am

Rei stared at the ceiling of her apartment as she lay on her bed, unsure of what to do. She felt terrible about the way things had ended the other day, and she was almost certain she had hurt Kensei's feelings. On the train ride back she hadn't talked at all and afterwards refused his offer to walk her home. He had worked so hard to make her happy that day, and she had ruined it.

It had already been a week, but Kensei had yet to call or message her. At school he hardly acknowledged her and always looked like he was deep in thought, as if something was bothering him. Things couldn't go on like this, but Rei had no idea what to do.

Picking up her phone from beside her, Rei selected a contact and started typing.
Hey, do you think you could come over to my place? I need someone to talk to.” she typed, then pressed send. A few moments later her phone vibrated, signaling an incoming message.

1 New Message from Kirishima Akari

Of course! I just got out of class so I'll be there in a few minutes.” the message read.

Placing her phone beside her on the bed, Rei awaited the arrival of her friend. Rei was glad she was able to make such good friends while she was here. Ever since they had met 3 years ago, Akari had always known just what to say to cheer her up. She was hoping that this time would be the same.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

“Come in.” Rei said as she sat up on her bed.

“Hey Rei chan! Where are you?” Akari said as she walked in, cheery as always.

Akari had short, blonde hair, emerald green eyes and wore a white blouse with floral patterns along with a white skirt. She was very cute to say the least.

“Hey Akari chan... I'm in here.” Rei called, her mind still on other things.

“What kind of greeting is that?” Akari said as she walked into Rei's bedroom. “Hey Rei chan, did something happen? You don't look so good.”

“Well, I kind of need to talk to you about something..” Rei said.

“Let me guess. Does it have something to do with Kensei?” Akari said in a knowing voice as she sat down beside Rei on the bed.

“Yes and.... wait how did you know?” Rei said, somewhat surprised.

“Anyone who knows you two could tell just by looking. Kensei is always hanging around you, yet for the past week he hasn't said a word to you. Somethings up, so spill it. What happened?” Akari said.

Starting from the beginning, Rei told Akari about how Kensei had asked her to lunch but instead surprised her with a trip to Harajuku. She told her about all the shops they had visited, the things they had seen, and the delicious food they had eaten as well.

“So what you're saying is Kensei took you out on a date?” Akari asked with a smirk.

“Wha?.... No! It wasn't like that!” Rei said, blushing.

“It wasn't huh? Then answer me this. He took you to Harajuku to go shopping right? Just the two of you?”

“Yeah.”

“And he took you out to eat and he paid for your food right?”

“Yeah..”

“Yup, thats a date.” Akari said matter of factly.

“But I already told you-”

“Whether or not you feel it was a date, it sounds to me like Kensei felt like it was. But you make it sound like things went great! So what happened?” Akari asked, curious.

“Well, as we were walking home, Kensei mentioned that he needed to talk to me about something when we got back. He seemed really nervous about it too.” Rei said.

“Well, what did he want to talk about?” Akari asked, eager to know all the details.

“I don't know.... we never got the chance to talk.” Rei said, her eyes becoming downcast. “After he said that, is when I saw him...”

“Him? Who's him?”

“His name is Akito... I met him a little over 3 years ago before I came here.”

Akari was a little shocked at what she was hearing. In the past 3 years she and Rei had become the best of friends. They had literally talked about everything there was to talk about, yet, this was the first time she was hearing about this “Akito” person. Then again, there was one thing they hadn't talked about. In all the time she had known her, Akari had never heard Rei talk about her past, or her life before moving to Tokyo. That part of her was a complete mystery. She guessed that whoever this “Akito” guy was had something to do with it.

“Akito? Who's that? Was he your boyfriend or something?” Akari asked.

“No! He was... he was just an acquaintance. Its just.... its just that.....” Rei couldn't finish her sentence. Before she knew it, tears were streaming down her face and her body had broken down into sobs. 3 years of pent up emotion made its way to the surface as Rei found herself crying into the shoulder of her best friend. It just wasn't fair. For 3 years she had kept up hope that someday, somehow she would hear something about Kenshi. And now that she was just beginning to live life and trying to move on, Akito appeared. The very sight of him reignited the flames of hope within her heart, yet, as she watched him fly away that day, that hope was extinguished once again. It was just too much to bear.

Akari wrapped her arms around her crying friend while stroking the back of her head, wondering what could have happened to make her this upset. “Its okay, just let it out...” she said softly.

“I'm sorry...” Rei managed to say while trying to calm herself down. “Just look at me, I'm a mess..”

“Theres no need to apologize.” Akari said, still holding Rei. “But... Rei what happened? I understand if you don't want to talk about it but...”

“No, its okay. You deserve to know.” Rei said as she took a few deep breaths.

“Are you sure?” Akari asked, concerned for her friend.

With one last deep breath and a sigh, Rei looked Akari in the eye. “Yes, I think I'm ready now. …..It all began when I met this strange diclonius in the woods.”

Akari listened as Rei told her about the first time she met Kenshi, a diclonius, and everything that had happened between them. Leaving out no details, she told Akari about everything from living with Kenshi and the frequent attacks from the G.O., to Kenshi setting off on his own and how she somehow found herself traveling with a rag-tag group of humans and diclonius in order to find him. Eventually it was discovered that Kenshi had been locked away in a D.E.F prison and they set off to rescue him. Against all odds, they were successful though the way there was difficult. Lily had taken them to her diclonius community afterwards to rest and recover. Kenshi had been in terrible condition. He was grievously wounded, and emaciated from lack of food and water. Even though things looked grim, the worst seemed to be over.... or so they thought. While Rei was away buying ingredients to cook with, the community came under attack by Hector and his forces, while Mr. Nara's bakery was attacked my mercenaries.

“I really thought I was going to die Akari.” Rei said as she recounted her past. “Those men, they were insane. They drove an armored car through the front of the bakery and threatened to to terrible things to me and Mr. Nara if we didn't tell them what we wanted...”

Akari sat in shock as she listened to what Rei was telling her. It all seemed too outrageous to be true! Yet, as crazy as it all sounded, she could tell Rei was telling the truth. Still, one thing was bothering her.

“Rei, I think I understand everything so far but... what does this Akito person have to do with it all?” Akari asked.

“Akito is the reason I'm still alive.” Rei said, thinking back to that day. “Right as things looked like they couldn't get any worse, he appeared. In one fell swoop he took out all the mercenaries like they were nothing and in the process saved my life as well as Mr. Nara's. At first I couldn't understand what was happening, but as soon as he approached me I knew... You see, Akito is a diclonius too. He told me that he was sent to ensure my safety and that Lily's community had been attacked by Hector. He said that he and the others were sent to retrieve Kenshi and take him back to wherever it was they were taking him, and that they would contact us when they 'felt he was ready to return'. Naturally, I was in shock and scared out of my wits. I wanted nothing more than to see Kenshi and make sure he was okay... but Akito said that wasn't possible. I begged him to take me with him, but in the end her refused and left me there with the address to where Lily's diclonius community had relocated.”

“Oh Rei.... thats terrible.” Akari said, trying to console her friend. “Did... did you ever hear anything from them?”

“.....No. Its been 3 years and I haven't heard anything from them. I've been trying really hard to move on Akari, I really have, but when I saw him the other day something inside me just snapped. I tried to run after him so I could ask him, but as soon as he saw me, he ran. In that instant I got my hopes up. I hoped that I could find out something, anything about Kenshi, but as I watched Akito fade into the horizon, those hopes were crushed... I just couldn't take it, so I shut myself off from the world. Kensei was trying so hard to cheer me up that day too. I could tell all he cared about was seeing me happy... yet I treated him so coldly after that. Now... I just don't know what to do.”

“I see...” Akari said. She had never expected to hear something so shocking from her friend. She had known Rei for a while now, but this was the first time she was hearing any of it. “Rei, I think I know what the problem is.”

“You do?”

“Kensei isn't upset that his date was ruined or anything like that. Rei, you've been friends with Kensei even longer than you've been friends with me, yet when he was concerned for your well being, you shut him out. My guess is that he couldn't care less about the date but the fact that, even though you've been friends for so long, you couldn't tell him what was wrong. He's probably questioning just what he is to you. Speaking of which, just what is Kensei to you Rei?”

“He's one of my best friends of course!” Rei said without hesitation.

“Just a friend? Nothing more?” Akari asked, pressing just a little further.

“Well... I mean... Kensei is one of my very best friends. In fact, he was the first friend I made when I moved here to Tokyo. If it wasn't for him introducing himself and showing me around, I would have been completely lost. I really owe him a lot. But, more than a friend? I... I don't know. I've never really stopped to consider my feelings for him.” Rei said, unsure of herself.

“Well, I think its pretty obvious that he thinks of you as more than a friend.” Akari said.

“You... you really think so?” Rei said, surprised.

“Its pretty obvious to anyone who looks hard enough. You're just kind of oblivious, you know?” Akari said teasingly. “However, there is one more thing I need to know.” she said, her voice becoming more serious. “This guy, Kenshi, its obvious he was more than just some guy you met in the forest. More than a friend even. So my question is, are you still in love with him?”

“But! I never said I loved him!” Rei said, her face turning red.

“Oh come on, I could tell just from the way you talked about him. So what is it? Is it because you love him that you want to see him again? Or is it something else?”

“I don't know.... I've realized I'll probably never see him again, so I've been trying to move on, but I still.... I just want to know if he's okay, you know?”

“Alright, whatever you say.” Akari said, somewhat doubting her friend's words. “At any rate, you still need to patch things up with Kensei. I don't think he's mad at you, just hurt.”

“Well, what do you think I should do?” Rei asked.

Pulling out her cell phone, Akari dialed a number and waited for the other end to pick up.

“Hey Kensei! You free right now?” Akari said.

“Akari, what are you doing?!” Rei said, surprised.

“Oh really? Cool! Hey, want to meet me in the park? ….Don't worry about why, just do it! Be there in 20 minutes okay?”

Beep

“Akari, what was that all about?!”

“Come on, we're meeting Kensei at the park.” Akari said, pulling Rei by the arm.
“But....But....!”

“If things stay the way they are now you two will never be the same. I know its about another guy, but you need to tell Kensei the truth, and I mean all of it.”

“Ehh... I don't know about this Akari...”

“Trust me, its for your own good.” Akari said as she dragged Rei out the door.

Kenshi was exhausted when he finally arrived back at the village. Back at his house, Kyousuke was there to greet him.

“Whoa, you don't look so good man. Another draw with Asuka I'm guessing?” he said with a laugh as he slapped Kenshi on the back.

“Actually... I won.” Kenshi said as he sat down to rest for a moment. Kyousuke's laughing stopped instantly.

“Huh? You won?! Are we talking about the same Asuka here?” Kyousuke said, completely surprised.

“Ask her yourself if you don't believe me.” Kenshi said. “She even said she was giving me a 'reward' for beating her, whatever that means.”

“Shes giving you a reward?!” Kyousuke said as his eyes narrowed. “You lucky bastard...”

When it came to 'rewards' from Asuka there was only one thing Kyousuke could think of. It was something that would make Kenshi enemy #1 of every guy in the village.

“Whatever...” Kenshi said as he stood up. “Where's Akito?”

“He still out on a mission with the Stealth and Recon team. He won't be back until tomorrow.” Kyousuke said.

“I see. I'm going to take a shower then head over to Asuka's place. Don't wait up for me.” Kenshi  said as he headed towards the bathroom. He shed the rags that he was wearing onto the floor and turned on the shower, waiting until it was hot before he stepped in. As the warm water poured over his body, Kenshi used vector healing to heal all of his injuries from his duel with Asuka. He tried to hide it, but deep down he was happy that he had finally won. After 7 straight draws in a row, he was beginning to question whether he had reached his limit, but today's victory assured him that he was indeed becoming stronger.

After his shower, Kenshi put on some fresh clothes and headed over to Asuka's house.

“Have fun...” Kyousuke said sarcastically as he left, jealously dripping from his words. Kenshi had no idea what he was so worked up about.

After the few minutes it took to walk across the village, Kenshi arrived at Asuka's door and knocked. There was no answer. He knocked again. Still no answer. Opening the door, Kenshi went inside and took off his shoes.

“Asuka!” he called out.

“Kenshi, is that you? I'm back here!” Asuka replied.

Following the sound of Asuka's voice, Kenshi arrived at her room. The door was closed so he knocked.

“Come in.” Asuka said.

Opening the door, Kenshi walked inside only to find Asuka completely naked. Steam emanated from her slender body having just taken a shower, and her long red hair hung down over her shoulders covering her large breasts.
“Like what you see?” Asuka said seductively, noting the look on Kenshi's face as he turned away. “Just kidding. Don't look over here, pervert.”
“I should have known something like this was going to happen.” Kenshi said to himself. Asuka was always pulling stunts like this. “Is this all you called me over here for? If so I'm leaving.”

Kenshi could feel Asuka walking up behind him until she was closer than he would have liked. Leaning in close enough that Kenshi could feel her breath on the back of his neck, Asuka pressed her chest against Kenshi's back whispered seductively into his ear. “It doesn't have to be... We can do whatever you want, Kenshi.”

“Thats it, I'm leaving.” Kenshi said as he started walking away.

“Ahahaha, wait! I'm just kidding! You should have seen the look on your face!”
Asuka said, trying to contain her laughter. “Wait in the kitchen while I get dressed.”

Reluctantly, Kenshi waited in the kitchen for Asuka to get ready. The second she tried anything else he was getting out of there.

“Sorry about that.” Asuka said, still snickering as she walked in. Her hair was tied up in a pony tail and she wore nothing but a bikini top and short shorts. “You just look so cute when you get embarrassed I couldn't help myself. Anyways, I said I would give you a reward...”

Annoyed, Kenshi was beginning to regret coming over here. Just what was she thinking dressing like that in front of him? “And what is this so called reward?” he said.

“I'm going to cook for you.” Asuka said.

“You're.... going to cook?” Kenshi asked, surprised. “Since when can you cook?”

“Since always. I'm actually pretty good.” Asuka said. “You can sit there while I get things ready.” she said, pointing to a spot on the floor next to the table.

Kenshi sat and waited patiently for the next hour while Asuka prepared the meal. If anything, at least it smelled good.

“Okay, its ready.” Asuka said as she brought all the food over.

Kenshi was genuinely surprised when he saw what an amazing job Asuka had done, even more so when he took the first bite.

“Asuka.... this is amazing.” he said.

“See, I told you I was pretty good.” Asuka said, proud of herself. “This is your reward for finally beating me. Congratulations.”

“Thanks.” Kenshi said, still enjoying the food. “For a while there I thought I was never going to beat you.”

“I guess now that you've beaten me, you can focus on completing the final phase of your training. To think you'll get to train directly under the Grand Elder. I've got to say, I'm a little jealous.”

“What? You mean the Grand Elder is the one who will train me?” Kenshi said, surprised.

“Well, thats assuming you pass inspection from Elder Fuurinji, Koetsuji, and Sarutobi.”

“What do you mean, 'inspection'?” Kenshi asked. This was the first he was hearing of any of this.

“Well, its supposed to be a secret, but I suppose I can tell you.” Asuka said teasingly. “The elder's are going to have you fight Kyousuke, Akito, and myself to a 3 on 1 fight. How you do will decide whether or not the Grand Elder will agree to train you.”

“A 3 on 1 fight huh?” Kenshi said. Just fighting Asuka alone was hard enough, not to mention Kyousuke and Akito were no push overs either. He wasn't sure if he could do it.

“But don't worry, you've got time to prepare.” Asuka said, noticing the concerned look on Kenshi's face. “The fight is 1 month from now, and you'll be receiving special instruction from each of the three elders. You should consider yourself lucky.”

“I see... 1 month...” Kenshi said as he stood up.

“Hey, where are you going?” Asuka asked, not ready for him to leave.
“If the fight is in only one month, I need to start training now.” Kenshi replied as he headed for the door.

“Kenshi wait!” Asuka said as she ran to catch up with him. She stopped him right outside the door. Coincidentally, Kyousuke happened to be passing by.

“Aha! I knew something was going on!” He said as he saw both Kenshi and Asuka standing together outside her house. Seeing her chance, Asuka went in to make her move.

“Thanks for the wonderful evening...” Asuka said, loud enough for Kyousuke to hear. She then leaned in and whispered to Kenshi “By the way, the food wasn't actually your reward. This is” she said as she kissed him on the cheek and went inside, closing the door behind her.

Shocked from the unexpected turn of events Kenshi could only stare in disbelief, his face red from embarrassment. Seeing the whole thing, Kyousuke pointed at Kenshi in a jealous rage.

“Kenshi!!! You lucky bastard!!!!!”

No. 52 entered the abandoned hospital only to find it barren and empty. When she called out, only a single diclonius answered her call.

"Hello, you aren't going to find much here." Her tone was quite sad. "It's just me and..." She looked away. "Lily." Her tone was completely defeated.

“I see.” No. 52 said, disappointed. It seemed her search still wasn't over. “I come from Europe under the protection of the Great Order. I'm part of a group of diclonius rescued from one of Yamamoto's facilites here in Japan. I was sent here to reconnect with the diclonius in this country and locate one of our sisters who was left behind. She goes by the number 38. I had thought this was the location of the diclonius community I was told about, but it seems I was too late.  This 'Lily' you speak of, she is the creator of this community is she not? Perhaps you could bring me to her?”

If Lily was indeed the one who had created the diclonius community, No. 52 hoped that she could tell her where the others had gone to.

No. 44, 31, and 20 stood in shock as Elena told them what had happened.

“Not Mr. Ivan....” No. 20 said softly, her lips trembling.

When Sir Zero, Queen Suzuki and Alice returned here they brought two guests. One of them was that ageless Diclonius, Ariel and the other was some new kid. I believe his name was Levi. However we had another guest arrive here. A long time ago there was this man named Lester, a foolish old bastard really no different than Excalibur or Yamamoto. But it was years since I saw him, barely started my leadership and you all were probably barely even born yet. Either way he had come for the boy, who was pretty adamant in not returning to him either.

But I underestimated the bastard, and should’ve known he wouldn’t come without friends. We tried to stop him and in the chaos, Ivan was killed.
” She paused afterwards, realizing some other things.

No. 44 couldn't believe what had happened. She was only confused even further when Elena started talking of the man called Lester and his magics. It seemed the world had another man the likes of Yamamoto, Excalibur, and Hector.

As if to give her some relaxation, Maxwell stepped up, giving a kind smile to No. 20 both as recognition and to lighten the mood. He was not cruel to what had happened, but the intensity of the situation would not be resolved if they were indeed as intense as said situation.

It’s like Master General Elena said, this guy Lester and his gang came and we were unprepared for what happened. Whether it was magic or some crazy science we haven’t heard of, we basically didn’t know what hit us. Ivan did his best to save the boy but in the end it was no use.

Which means…” Vast spoke up as he leaned against No. 31 like she was some sort of arm rest. “…That we have more problems right now. Zero and his girls have already gone out to take care of Lester thought. It would be wise for us to remain steady and let them deal with the problem. If they need help, we can always send more over. Besides Zero and the rest are quite capable of and this time they’re ready as well.

Maxwell nodded his approval. “Agreed, see Vast, you say some smart things when you put your mind together and think straight.

Thank you Max, also there’s a floating donut by your head, you gonna eat that?

…Oh Vast…” Maxwell uttered. Meanwhile No. 31 gave Vast an ominous glare and quickly stepped to the side and watched him tumble to the ground. She was no arm rest. “Either way, it gives us more that we have to deal with but we can’t let it overrun us. I will not let Ivan have died in vain and by all means I will do anything in my power to stop Lester, Excalibur, Yamamoto and Hector. Which means…I have an idea!” Maxwell cried out as if have a eureka moment. He raced out of the room urgently, patting both No. 20 and Haro-chan on the head and racing towards his computer.

Back over at the room, Zen had a few things to tell the girls. “Let the others handle Lester. What you all should focus on is Yamamoto, your true enemy as well as your other friend No. 52. As you know we sent her out to make contact in Japan and other than a few calls we haven’t gotten much information from her. We also know that she was also looking for…you know who.

All three of them knew who Zen was referring to. Saying No. 38's name out loud was forbidden, at least around Vast. He tended to react violently upon her mention.
For now, let Elena keep to herself.” Zen replied to the girls. “Vastopida, perhaps you should work on some statistics with Maxwell.

Got it sir!” Vast remarked with confidence.

As Vast left the room, No. 44 felt a familiar presence nudge against her and looked down to see none other than Erika holding onto her tightly.

Hello 44 chan!” She said beaming brightly up at her.

Hello Erika.” No. 44 said, patting her on the head and trying her best to return her smile. It was hard considering the circumstances.

Jumping from No. 20's head, Haro ran over to Erika and rubbed against her leg followed close behind by No. 20 herself.

Erika chan!” No. 20 said as she wrapped the little girl up in a hug. She really needed a hug right now.

Ericka please head over to the other Diclonius and stay there. I have some important business I need to speak about with the girls here.

Yes papa!” Ericka responded excitedly, hugged her father and then leaving. With a snap of his fingers Xurtius Zen told No. 44, No. 31 and No. 20 to follow him to his office on the floor above. His area was moderately large only because the only thing in the room was a bookshelf, a desk and some papers in the back at which he sat down, folded his hands and from his jacket a string of wires emerged, reaching over and pulling out the files that were perched on the bookshelf. “Take a seat…” He motioned to the chairs that were at the corner.

For the past three years I have been working on some information involving the Diclonius race establishing itself as citizens of the world. I have recently established a decree here. To state first, all Diclonius born in the world are to be educated as specific educational facilities to understand and control their power. I think you can understand what I’m getting at. We are not trying to deny your rights but even you all know how dangerous you can be. I feel that our best bet unless we can figure out something to do with that voice inside of your head, to properly educate the Diclonius race until about the age of 15."

At this, Zen had both No. 44 and No. 31's attention. Meanwhile, No. 20 had become bored and started playing with Haro in her lap.

"Someone like you all, who knows the issues of being a Diclonius, the pain and loss and how to control yourselves, would be experts in helping others of your kind. But the key results at the end are as stated here.

1.) All Diclonius are to be educated at specialized institutions until the age of fifteen.

2.) If a Diclonius is deemed responsible enough after 15 years, he or she will be released to society under human law.

3.) By passing both the test and the signing of this law. All Diclonius within Europe will be be expressed as free people under the notion of the European control and the International Police Force, The Great Order.

Basically…
” Zen concluded. “This law here if passed will effectively make your race equal to the human race. You will have the same benefits as humans and discrimination will be deemed absolutely illegal here in Europe.

What do you think?
” He said to all of them but his eyes were narrowed onto No. 44. If there was anyone worthy of being the leader of the Diclonius race, someone to speak as an ambassador for her people, it would be that girl there.

“It sounds good, in theory.” No. 44 said. “What concerns me is these 'specialized institutions' you mentioned. I want an oversight committee assigned to each one of these institutions with inspections carried out every 30 days. I want to be absolutely sure any diclonius that attend these facilities are not subject to discrimination, experimentation, abuse, or torture. Any methods and/or machines used to help diclonius control their powers must be non-lethal and must not come into physical contact with the subject. If you can do that, then I will most definitely be on board with your proposition.” No. 44 said, hoping the Great Order could pull this off. Putting a law like the one Zen had described with her owns conditions in place would be the first step towards a better world.
crane476
crane476

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:40 pm

Celeste wore a sad expression. "If you plan on talking with her, you're in for a sad surprise. The conflict three years ago with Hector ended her life. The others left to the new community site that Donald, Lily's brother, set up using most of the last of her funds. He supports them in his own way."

Celeste turned to head back to the coffin. "If you would still like to see her, you're more than welcome to do so. I imagine she would be happy to know that she succeeded in protecting the diclonius race even if she didn't live to see it. Thanks to the efforts of Donald and the Great Order I know much has changed for the better for us."

"I am curious to see some of this so called...magic. I have really only heard things, perhaps you can give some demonstration."

Lester nodded. “A demonstration should not be a difficult thing to arrange. Come with me and I shall show you to one of our training rooms specially designed to contain the magical energies that get thrown around by our more zealous members.”

Lester then led Hector down an entire level underground from the building they originally were in. He then showed Hector one of the rooms where a sparring match was going on. “It is always a spectacular thing to watch.”

One of the sparring students did some gestures and spoke some words that no one would be able to hear except his partner as the room was walled off with a barrier that only allowed people to watch. Within moments water began to accumulate around his left arm and he launched himself at his sparring partner. The partner made some gestures of his own and wordlessly threw the student to the ground before he even made it close.

Lester glanced over at Hector to explain. “For the safety of the other students we require that a barrier be placed in the sparring areas as sometimes their attacks spread out and can affect others. The boy speaking incantations is the most common of magic users, as most of us need to speak the right words to manifest our power. The other one is much rarer and the only student that I know of that doesn’t need to speak to use his powers.

“We all work together to improve ourselves, as it takes constant training to learn magic. Everyone has their specialty, with rare exceptions. Most are only really good with one element. Some can use more than one although usually not more than two. Those with enough practice can combine the elements they can use to make new spells unique to their own tastes. A special few are unique in the fact that they can do all the elements of magic and more.

“If you have any questions about magic I can tell you more.”

There was only so much Levi could handle of being in prison before the urge to leave overwhelmed his ability to distract himself with conversations. Especially when only two of the twelve different guards actually spoke with him and they changed shifts every hour or so. He felt pretty sure that he was watched even when he went to sleep which put him off a bit.

A wave of irritation washed over him that confused him. Where were these emotions coming from? He tightened his grip on his umbrella.

Could you lighten up your grip, boy? It is a truly unpleasant experience to wake up to being squeezed by your owner. Levi looked with surprise around the room wondering where the voice came from. His eyes settled down on his umbrella. Levi felt a feeling of disappointment hit him. Yes, yes, I can talk. Did your grandfather teach you nothing? Before you speak aloud keep in mind you’re a prisoner here. I doubt you can get away with speaking to me without me getting removed from you for examination. Levi felt a feeling of fear briefly when the umbrella mentioned examination. Instead, you use your mind to… think at me.

Levi blinked a bit before trying. I'm not going crazy am I?

The umbrella's irritation washed over him again. Did your grandfather TEACH YOU NOTHING?!?!? I cannot believe this. Ignorant about your own heritage and yet the successor to so much power. A Gifted Mage such as yourself only appears once every several generations. I myself have not been in the hands of one as gifted as yourself.

Levi's emotions shifted from confused to curious. What are you?

A flabbergasted feeling hit Levi hard. I cannot believe this. Am I going to have to teach you everything? Should I teach you to walk child!? I am your tool. I can be whatever you need me to be. My name is.... My name... Blast it all! Of all the important things to forget I forget that? Bah, never mind about that then. I can help you escape if you wish.

Levi felt a spark of hope. Really? How?

A feeling of pride came from the umbrella. I can open the door. You simply much will me into the shape of the key and I can do it. I can become whatever you need, so long as it isn't organic or too complicated in machinery. I do see you're being watched though. You should time your escape perfectly.

Levi smiled happily. Roger that.

2.) If a Diclonius is deemed responsible enough after 15 years, he or she will be set to society under human law.

Victory1 looked over the rules as asked by Maxwell. He found them to be most agreeable. It gave all dicloni a chance to earn what they deserved. He started working on his response right away.

"Maxwell,

"I like this very much. I suppose the greatest question I have is how exactly will you pay for the special institutions? Such places would have to be located in key places around the world and the upkeep of such buildings and their employees will not be a cheap endeavor.

"Another question is what shall you do about those dicloni that are already over the age limit? Some perhaps are capable of the responsibility in the second rule, but what shall you do about those that may need education or perhaps might be too far gone anyways?

"Other than those two questions I have, I completely support these laws."
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:17 pm

“It sounds good, in theory.” No. 44 said. “What concerns me is these 'specialized institutions' you mentioned. I want an oversight committee assigned to each one of these institutions with inspections carried out every 30 days. I want to be absolutely sure any diclonius that attend these facilities are not subject to discrimination, experimentation, abuse, or torture. Any methods and/or machines used to help diclonius control their powers must be non-lethal and must not come into physical contact with the subject. If you can do that, then I will most definitely be on board with your proposition.”

Zen nodded his approval, understanding No. 44’s proposal perfectly. “There is no need to worry about that, inspections will be given out under the orders of both the G.O and designated Diclonius leaders. You will be allowed to give inspections whenever you feel like it, be it 3 days or 30 days. Any discrimination, experimentation and abuse will be swiftly dealt with by the Great Order and the Diclonius order that you abide by. These are your people, it is only fair that you know about their safety. However as for your machine issue…”

Reaching inside his drawer, Zen pulled out a strange looking device, a sort of circular object with a piece sticking out of it. If Yamamoto had used it before than it would’ve looked quite similar to the three Diclonius. It was also something that hardly appeasing to them if they did.

“This is an Anti-Diclonius Suppression Device. By inserting it into the forehead, one can overwrite the chaotic forces of the Diclonius’ mind. However it also means suppressing the emotional and mental attributes of the girls as well. Here is the deal I will make with you. You have full rights under the Diclonius race, any sort of help and actions you will be allowed to take forth. If you think there is  a better way to make your kind cooperate, you will have the opportunity to try.”

He squeezed the device firmly and then added sternly. “However, if you should fail that, than the Great Order utilize these devices on any Diclonius that you cannot control and that are proving problematic for society. They will remain on there until something can be found to satiate them and make them more valuable for human society.”

He placed the device in front of him, letting the others looks at it more carefully and even touch it. “I think this should be a fair enough issue for you all. We are giving you the opportunity to make the first decisions and do all that you can to help your kind. This device is merely to be used as a last measure if nothing else can be figured out. Besides I believe you may agree that you would rather have your kind suppressed by reasonable means than us having to kill them if they get out of control. This is not meant to oppress or torture the Diclonius race, merely to suppress their urges. Unfortunately this device, which was used to turn you into slaves, is the only thing we know of that can properly suppress your instincts.”

He understood that the girls would be rather adamant in refusing such a device. Anything that suppressed them, even for good reason must’ve been hard to stomach. So Xurtius Zen had something else to tell them. “Even though these will be used to suppress their instincts if they get out of control, you will still be able to see them. They will not be treated less than the other Diclonius or humans, but no only as patients in a hospital. It is true that they may have less rights than the others, but they will be no means be treated as inferior beings. These Diclonius will also stay in the institutions as well and as usual, inspections of your choosing will be allowed. Therefore, whether they have the device or not, they are still under the jurisdiction of equal rights.

As you should know, one does not let a mental patient out in the open, but one also does not treat them unfairly either.”

He hoped he was getting through to him. That the usage of the item, something that would only be done as a last resort and wasn’t even intending to harm them, would make them believe that Zen was trying to speak for the best of all of them, both human and Diclonius. Getting the law in effect had been hard enough and he had to make several minds see that the horned people, dangerous yes, were also just as human as they were and merely wanted the freedom that they had been denied for so long.
---
---
It had been about three years ago, a few months after the battle with the Grand King of Law, Hector Schlenzanner. Perhaps No. 44 and the others would’ve been happy to know that the one who first got the whole thing started was actually Elena Squratoli. It was hard to forget the rivaly she and No. 44 had the first time they met. It was definitely one of the longest plane rides with both of them bickering at each other, refusing to step down. Then as if things hadn’t been bad enough, then they started fighting while at the G.O. So it must’ve been something when that same woman who initially was willing to kill them was now acting out to save their entire race and give them a chance for equal rights.

Of course being pregnant with another Diclonius may have helped also.
Elena had sat near her window, overlooking the balcony as the sun rose on her face that day as her second in command and lover walked in. “You called me, Master General Elena.” Zen stated affirmatively like a butler to his master.

“It has been a few months since our first battle with Hector Schlenzanner and the others hasn’t it?” She said, rubbing her round belly as Zen walked up to her, feeling pride at the round belly though his expression remained, as if permanently set, stoic. There was no doubt that ever since he had met her, Zen had always admired and loved that woman. She was someone who demanded respect, a person who had gone through hell but never given up. Yet despite her cold exterior, Zen had discovered a young girl who wanted nothing more than to help others despite the fact that she could’ve given up all hope a long time ago. This was the determination that he had a great amount of respect for. It was oddly enough the same determination that Hector had and an almost ironic one at that. Both of them were very determined individuals but it was Elena the one who had been tortured endlessly that had sought to safe the Diclonius race while Hector, the one who had a father figure, friends and everything else, wanted to destroy them.

He wondered briefly during these times, what was truly going through that man’s head.

Elena continued. “I believe it is about time we made some preparations for the Diclonius race. I will not allowe their kind to be abused and discriminated anymore, but I am unsure about what to do exactly. I want to give them the equal rights they deserve, I want my daughter when she is born to know a world of fairness and love. Not this mad war we are having between our ideologies. But I am unsure of what to do. The only thing I know right now is to utilize those Anti-Diclonius Suppression Devices but I know they will not agree so readily to that.”
“I would agree with that…but it may be a last resort we will have to use.” Zen replied, gently rubbing his fingers through his lover’s hair. She gently shut her eyes and felt her body relax. “I would suggest an educational system. A system that we can use to teach the Diclonius how to properly control themselves.”

“Interesting…” Elena remarked.

“Yes, I will start something and I believe we should start speaking to the world governments. It won’t be easy but its best that we try something.”

It was agreed and three months later, Zen arrived to speak about the significance of the Diclonius race and his attempts to save them. He arrived at a large building, where desks were aligned. At each one, a person from a specific country from the Americas, European Nations, Asia and Australia were situated with papers and pens in their heads, some eager and some bored. None of them knew exactly what the second in command of the Great Order had to tell them, but someone of such importance had to have had a good reason to bring them here.
Confidently arriving, Zen stepped up to the podium and spoke out to the nations of the world.

“Greetings to everyone here. I am here under the orders of the Master General of the Great Order, Elena Squratoli. Second in command, Xurtius Zen. I have a very important thing I want to talk about, something that you all know about but perhaps do not think too much about. However this is something very important that will indeed change the future of the entire human race.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am to decree a law and guidelines to pass that will effectively give the Diclonius race equal rights to humans.”

At once, unsurprisingly to him the room went into a uproar!

“Equal rights!?” The President of the united states, a straggly man with greying hair and upturned nose roared. “Are you out of your mind, how can we give those things equal rights!? The moment we give them anything they’ll just turn on us and kill us! I’ve seen what they’ve done, that man Schlenzanner might be crazy but he’s got the right state of mind to get rid of those freaks!”

“Hey, hey…” A Russian woman added solemnly. “That’s no way to speak, besides have you heard about the places that these so called…Diclonius have been in? They were tortured and abuse for years I’ve heard, no wonder they act the way they do.”
“But…” The leader of Spain said in his accented voice. “Even if we give them equal rights, what exactly are we going to do to control them?”

“We are not going to control them.” Zen stated strictly. “We are going to educate them.”

His words caught their attention, even the President who scoffed at the idea kept his ears wide open. It was there that Zen explained all the details about the law. How the Diclonius until a certain age would be educated to control their powers, that the usage of the anti-Diclonius suppression devices would be used if necessary and that the G.O would still keep them safe. He explained every detail, doing his best to show the Diclonius in a new light. Not ones of murderous creatures, but misunderstood children that wanted nothing more than another family to love them.
“Right now my lover has just given birth to my daughter who is a Diclonius. You can imagine my joy and at the same time my horror when she was born. I wondered exactly how I was going to take care of her as she grew up. What if she attacked others? What if she didn’t learn to control herself? Diclonius really aren’t that much different from humans, after all they’re parents are usually human as well. I do not wish my daughter Ericka to live that same life the others did. Perhaps some of you know what I’m talking about.”

The leader of Italy spoke out.

“Yes, I do. My sister’s best friend gave birth ago about two years ago and she too gave birth to a Diclonius. You wouldn’t believe the ridicule and disrespect she and her child was given. They told her to kill it and…” He paused almost as if regretting about what he was about to say. “I did it, I killed that child because I was fearful for what it would become. I was scared that it would grow up into a monster and I think, know I believe I was wrong in doing that.

But I’m scared…”

They were all scared. People didn’t like to deal with things that they didn’t understand, much less things that were incredibly dangerous. Zen continued to speak to them all. He discussed how there were Diclonius that were not dangerous, those who were intelligent and firmly believed in changing themselves for the better. He gave a vivid description of the girl calling herself No. 44 who was a great leader for her kind, amazingly intelligent, brave strong. Someone that Elena and himself respected with the highest esteem.

“Hector Schlenzanner is wrong.” He replied adamantly. “I will not deny that the diclonius race is danger, very incredibly so. Even we thought that our only option would be to kill them. Do not misunderstand us, we at the Great Order want to create a world of law and order. But there is no order if there is no equality.
These are not monsters my friends. They are humans just like us. They only have a few minor differences and believe me, it’s not like they are unstoppable. We need to show them the love and respect and educate them so that they don’t become the monster’s we think they are.”

He got out another sheet of paper. “A while ago there was a report about a Diclonius that went mad in Kamakura Japan. Medical reports and documentation indicates that this Diclonius underwent supreme amounts of torture and abuse, both physically and psychologically. There is no way we can let that happen again.”
“Which…” The president finally yelled. “We need to kill them!”

Zen calmly shook his head. “That will get us nowhere sir and you should know that as well. There are plenty of Diclonius in your country right now, sons and daughters of American families. Are you really going to rip apart your own American families?”
The president remained quiet.

“I implore all of you to think about this. This is a species we must protect. Some of them have had families, people you may have known yourself. If we let people like Yamamoto and Schlenzanner have their way, what will that make of us? We will be no different than murderers.”

There was silence and the others began to discuss it. Despite anger, it was still relatively calm and the only thing Zen could do was wait and hope with all of his soul that they picked the correct answer. After another hour, the votes were given. Upon a large screen in which several countries were located. Which would they choose? Would they approve of the law or would they deny it?

“Before the votes are given…” Xurtius muttered. “Would anyone else like to give any last words. It is only fair that I allow everyone to speak their mind.”

“I have a few choice words to say.” Zen held back his annoyance with the U.S. president again. Why was it that Americans were so damn obnoxious all the time. It’s like they had this desire to strut themselves as superior to everyone else. But he respected his decision to speak.

“Think about it people? What is a human? Does a human have horns? Does a human have these…hand things? Wectors or whatever?” Once more Xurtius bit back his retort. It was one thing to disagree with something but at the very least they could get terms correct.

“I say no! I am a human! You are all human! Humans are people like us! Do you really want your children walking around with someone who could tear them apart the moment they felt like it? I mean what a joke right? The Lt. General of the Great Order is trying to make things look better than they actually are. Well I’m not going to be fooled and if any of you are smart enough, then you should be smart too.
This No. 44? Who knows what she’s like really. Hiding behind a mask I dare say. Who knows when she’ll finally snap and kill all of us. I say no!” He pounded his fist on the desk. “Diclonius are not humans! They do not deserve to have equal rights and the quicker we get rid of them, the better. Tell me! What do you do if a virus breaks out? Do you just wait and let it spread? I don’t think so, you get rid of it!
Be smart people, you know the right decision.”

Zen let him finished. He disagreed with everything and it was hard not to punch him.
At long last the votes were put in.

North America: Approved: 10% Disapproved: 90%
South America: Approved 23: Disapproved: 77%
European Nations: Approve: 87% Disapproved: 13%
Asian nations: Approved: 42% Disapproved
Australia: Approved: 34% Disapproved: 66%

In the end, the only group that agreed to the law was the European nations. It was the best that he could do and in the end, one good thing was better than nothing. He knew after all that was said that America would never agree to it, they were too stuck up in their own ideology to see past their mistake. The Asian nations were practically understandable. Most of the Diclonius were located there, including many of the facilities and Omnimbus. It was actually impressive that they approved by that large a percent. Maybe if they saw how well the Diclonius were at the European nations, they too would change their minds.

The law was signed and passed by the European nations and thus set the standards for all Diclonius. Even now it would still take a lot of hard work. There would be issues but as long as they were determined to make a difference, he believed that things could finally be changed.
---
---
Zen folded his hand and bowed his head low. “This as much as I can do for all of you right now. This law only goes for the Diclonius living in the European nations. The other places I can’t say anything for at this point. I apologize but I did everything in my power to help your kind. Still, I think you would agree that this is a step forward for all of you.

So…there is some more things I want to discuss with you. Especially you No. 44.”
Casting his full attention on her, he pulled out another sheet of paper. All this paperwork might begin to sound boring, especially to No. 20 who was more occupied with playing with her cat.

“No. 44, I would like to ask you something. How far are you willing to go to protect your kind? Would you travel over the mountains and through the sea to see your species given the rights they deserve? This paper is a signed documentation by the G.O and European Nations. I will read it to you.”

I, The Diclonius known as No. 44 will do my absolute best in upholding and protecting the law for the Diclonius race. I will seek out all that can to see that my race is both treated as human beings and will do all in my power to make sure my species abides by the laws of society. I understand that at certain situations, things may have to be done that are beyond my control. I agree that under certain circumstances, lethal effects may be placed. However this will only be used under the most dire circumstances and I will be spoken to before such actions are given.
I decree from the signature that I will lead my people and let them attain true equal rights.

Signature________________________________________________

“It is of course your decision No. 44. But if you sign this, you will be seen as the leader of the entire Diclonius race. I’ve heard that you Diclonius are split into two groups, the Siplilets who cannot give birth and the Kings and Queens who do have the ability. You may be a Sipilet right now, but if you sign this, you will effectively be known as the true Queen of the whole Diclonius race.

We at the G.O and the European Nations will see you as the true leader of the Diclonius and we will give you the support and respect that you need. I will not force you to do anything but Elena and I both agree that if there is anyone worthy of being the leader, it is you. I’m not sure how much you know this, but Elena has a huge amount of respect for you.

She told me one day. That this girl was a pain in the ass. A foolhardy child who probably act without thinking most of the time. That she doesn’t think about trying to get even with you during your first match. And then at the end she told me that if there was anyone more worthy of being the leader, she would accept nobody else but you.”

Xurtius Zen set a pen out for her.

“What do you say?”
---
---
“A demonstration should not be a difficult thing to arrange. Come with me and I shall show you to one of our training rooms specially designed to contain the magical energies that get thrown around by our more zealous members.”

His curiosity perked, Hector followed the old man while telling his servant to head off. This was something he could handle own his own. Uleus bowed deeply and walked away, Hector giving the old man some calming thoughts that Uleus despite being a Diclonius was very loyal and wasn’t going to cause problems for him.
“Besides…” Schlenzanner began. “My servant is rather hungry, he must feel depressed not being able to eat.”

Lester brought the large man to the room where Hector watched the battle play beyond the barrier.

“For the safety of the other students we require that a barrier be placed in the sparring areas as sometimes their attacks spread out and can affect others. The boy speaking incantations is the most common of magic users, as most of us need to speak the right words to manifest our power. The other one is much rarer and the only student that I know of that doesn’t need to speak to use his powers.
“Hehehahahahaha!” Hector let out a booming laugh that echoed inside the room. “So this is magic eh? I see, very interesting.” He watched was awe and satisfaction at what he saw.

“We all work together to improve ourselves, as it takes constant training to learn magic. Everyone has their specialty, with rare exceptions. Most are only really good with one element. Some can use more than one although usually not more than two. Those with enough practice can combine the elements they can use to make new spells unique to their own tastes. A special few are unique in the fact that they can do all the elements of magic and more.

“If you have any questions about magic I can tell you more.”

Magic sounds very amazing but also rather difficult. But seeing this now, right before my eyes, makes it all the more believable.” He stopped speaking and raised his hand ot his face, thinking to himself. “if I had such power, could I change this world for the better? Could I destroy the entire Diclonius race and finally give the respect and recognition to William Schlenzanner.” On instinct he squeezed his fingers, thinking about the old man who was long ago his captain.

No, he was much more than that. He was a father to him, in the same way that he had been father to his own men. He was the reason he changed his name from Hector Reidswood to Hector Schlenzanner. From an orphan, William had raised him and the others.

The others, for a moment a sad gaze passed over his eyes.
He thought about his team long ago. People like Max, Brutus and Katherine. He had loved them like brothers and sisters. It had seemed like nothing could’ve gone wrong. They would fight for justice, protecting the weak. They had been great people and the adventures they had would always remain in his heart.

And then one day, just a regular day no different than any others, they had run into her. The little girl with horns named Iree. He should’ve known that something was wrong when he found his father figure dead and that girl all alone covered in blood. But he was young and foolish and decided to help her instead. The worst part was that, he actually had a connection with Iree. He saw her as a little sister that he never had before and it pained him to say it but he had loved her also.

"...Thank you, Hector Schlenazer Reidswood for everything you gave me that day..."I give it all back to you today..."

And the girl named Iree was killed before his eyes.

As he stood their looking at his hand, he began to think. If only he had been stronger? He was strong now, incredibly so, but what if he was even stronger? What if was so strong that he could make a change for the entire world?
William, Max, Brutus, Katherine, Iree, Maria…he could end all the suffering in the world with such power. A man who had become a tyrant to save the world. But what if he was even stronger?

“Give me some time to think about it.” Hector said, bowing his head and turning away. “You bring up some interesting points but let me have some time. I will contact you later and give you my answer.” With those words Hector left to head back to his kingdom.
---
---
I like this very much. I suppose the greatest question I have is how exactly will you pay for the special institutions? Such places would have to be located in key places around the world and the upkeep of such buildings and their employees will not be a cheap endeavor.

"Another question is what shall you do about those dicloni that are already over the age limit? Some perhaps are capable of the responsibility in the second rule, but what shall you do about those that may need education or perhaps might be too far gone anyways?

"Other than those two questions I have, I completely support these laws."

“I understand your concern…” Maxwell wrote back. “As far as economic issues go, that will not be a problem. The G.O. alone is more than sufficient to pay for that and we have help as well. Unfortunately I must indicate that right now, only the European Nations have allowed the law. The others have still not agreed and the damn Americans are a pain in the ass as usual. Its like some people are too stuck up in their own ideology to see the facts.

As for your second point, we have offered the usage of the Anti-Diclonius Suppression Devices.” He sent an image of the device over, one that Victory1 may have seen before in his days as a pro-Diclonius supporter. Maxwell explained the usage of the thing and that it would be used to suppressed the Diclonius who were unable to control themselves not without proper reason too.

We will be more than glad to have the educational system for older Diclonius as well, in fact would would implore such a thing. The last thing we want to do is kill any of them…but you realize that if push comes to shove, where even suppressing them doesn’t work, we may have to. This isn’t an easy thing to say but you realize I have to speak for both the Diclonius and the human race. I hope these terms are agreeable for you all.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to respond.”
---
---
A moderately tall man wearing a jacket and a white hat strolled through the park, humming merrily and watching the children and people at play. It was a good day, the sun was out he filled his belly with some good food. He saw a bench, mostly empty but with one person on it.  Sitting down next to him, he offered the young man a quick hello out of politeness.

“Good day we’re having aren’t we sir.” He added with a polite smile, nodding in his direction. It was always good to be polite in Japan.

The young man had gotten out his phone, talking to someone. It didn’t seem like anything important until the call ended and out of the corner of his eyes, he saw a name on a list that caught his attention.

Rei

What a pretty name and so familiar. Until it finally hit him, the significance of that name. That was the name of the girl who had followed the Diclonius named Kenshi throughout his life.  It was there that the man bowed his head and looked away and the mad god Uleus grinned underneath the shadows. Rising up from his seat, he gave another polite farewell but not before catching the number that Rei’s name had been under.

“This is going to be…interesting.” He thought sadistically, processing the information in his deranged mind. “The Master will love to hear about this.”

And Uleus left…though he did give Kensei a sexually hungry look. “Hmmm, nice body kid…” He thought from the shadows of his hat that obscured his face.
---
---

Hector alone in his throne room walking out to the large balcony where the sun glazed its bright rays upon his face, was left deep in throught of what he would do. Magic, to become stronger, to make a difference in the entire world. For the past hour he had walked his way across his room, thinking hard and strong about the final decision he would make.

Then at long last as he stepped outside and looked up into the sun, blinded by its glory, he rasied his right hand and wrapped his fingers around the burning globe. The thoughts of his father figure, of his friends and even of those Diclonius that he known throughout his life flashed before his very mind. To attain the highest position ever, so that none would ever challenge him again. To make a world of absolute law and order that would never be denied. Than nobody would ever have to suffer again. But there was no way he could do that with his power alone.
He had needed something else, something more, something stronger, something beyond himself. Would the ability to use magic finally attain such a position?
The motto of the entire G.O, was to grasp the sun because such a thing was impossible. But now with this capability, he could finally grasp it, to attain a level higher than anything ever seen before.

And save everyone.

Contacting Lester, Hector agreed to his offer and decided to meet up with him again at his choosing. Hanging up, Hector returned to gazing at the sun.

"For the sake of justice I serve, law and order throughout the world be made! For the sake of justice I fight! For the sake of the world order I fight! I come here by choice, come here by reason and wish to see that the world becomes a better place….”

He spoke aloud wrapping his hand around the sun as his hand closed around it.
Hector’s choice was made…and at the very moment he swore to become something else.

…He would become the God of Law and change everything.

"Pro Iustitia est omnis..."

---
---

5,300+ words...

Elfen World (Remake) - Page 4 EvilLight

Come at me Crane!

Last edited by Reric on Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next