Elfen World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elfen World (Remake)

+2
NyuuX
crane476
6 posters

Elfen World :: RPG :: RPG

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Elfen World (Remake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Elfen World (Remake)

Post by Reric Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:53 pm

The first person to greet Zero and his companions was not Elena but instead a bright purple blur that raced out like a comet and glomped Alice mercilessly like the most adorable piranha in the world.

"Hello Alice-chan!" Ericka jovially cried out while holding tightly around the girl's legs. Perhaps she was gravitated by the fact that unlike the others, Alice was someone she could sense. Although being young and uneducated, she didn't realize that whole thing was part of having horns. But perhaps that was another reason, the fact that Alice did have horns.

"What are you doing Alice-chan!? Hello Suzuki-chan!?" She finally called over to Suzuki as if just spotting her but being no less happy to see her. She did the same thing to Zero, jumping around clearly too excited that it was a wonder how this kid was actually related to the Elena and Zen.

"Look what I can do Alice!" Ericka yelled and slowly lifted herself off the ground a few millimeters. Something any Diclonius could do but apparently for her was like finding gold. She certainly felt like she was something special.

"Ericka!" A stern male voice called out. Hearing the voice of her father, Ericka quickly hugged each one tightly and then ran over to Zen who gently reached down and picked her up. He remained almost comically emotionless even when the cute child rubbed her face up against his cheek.

At that the wheels moved and the wheelchair bound woman finally entered.

"Welcome back you three, so what do you have offer me?" Elena asked.
---
---

"Looks like that?" Vast uttered sporting up a short conversation with Levi as he kept his eyes on Ariel who appeared to be quite unhealthy at the moment. Fortunately Zero was kind enough to have sent the pilot back and bring them to HQ.

Unfortunately for them, though they arrived at their journey, Vast saw a spider on his lap that he was sitting on. Being the insane arachnophobia that he was, the flight ended up loud, obnoxious and once the helicopter landed, Vast jumped out and threw a grenade inside as everyone got out, effectively blowing the spider and anything around it up.

"Hate spiders..." Vast muttered, mentally promising to annhilate all spiders in the world if he got the chance.

"Vast did you blow up another one!?" Maxwell yelled out, coming out to see the flaming debris. He shook his head in disbelief and muttered under his breath. "These cost money you know. That's the 4th one this month! We need to keep you away from these things.

Oh?" He finally looked over at the guest who had arrived. "And who do we have here?"
Reric
Reric
Admin

https://elfenworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:39 pm

The flight back was a bit more stressful than Levi expected considering there was a spider in the helicopter and Vast was more than distressed over its existence. He did what he could to calm the man, but any attempt to remove it himself resulted in hysterical shouts from Vast, so Levi left it alone. Something he immediately regretted considering his drastic measures to eliminate him.

Ariel woke from the explosion from Vast's grenade and noticed the Levi was carrying her princess-style. "Please put me down." Her tone was commanding like any queen's.

Levi smiled and did so without complaint. "Aye, no worries. Feeling any better?"

Ariel noted his concern as she steadied herself on her feet as he put her down. "I needed sleep is all. I am fine now."

Ariel noticed that she was no longer out in the middle of nowhere and had been relocated to the GO headquarters. Maxwell had come to greet them. "It has been a while... Maxwell was it? This is Levi, he has been a great help."

Levi grinned and waved. "Nice to meet you, Levi Ryuugen, that's my name." He then glanced with a worried expression at Vast. "Uhhh... Don't you think there's a better way to deal with spiders?"

Ariel looked around the area. She could feel Alice nearby... and another diclonius. She then stared at Maxwell. "Take me to Zero and his wives. We have a hunt to discuss."
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:57 am

As Zero bowed, the first person to greet them was not Elena, but a purple blur that sped past and hugged Alice's leg.

"Hello Alice-chan!" Little Ericka happily said. She always seemed to always hug Alice whenever they meet, but it could be because that out of the three, Alice is the only one that Ericka can sense because of her diclonius powers. Alice happily smiled behind her mask at Ericka.

"What are you doing Alice-chan!? Hello Suzuki-chan!?" You couldn't get a word in with Ericka around, so full of energy, jumper around with a huge smile on her face. Was she really Elena's kid?

Ericka then happily showed the new thing that she could do, which was using her vectors to hover above the ground, something that was basic for any diclonius, but to Ericka it was amazing to her that she can do it.

Suddenly a voice called out Ericka's name, it was Zen. The little girl happily ran over to him and he picked her up, keeping the same expression he had when he walked in, even though the little diclonius was rubbing her face on him.

"Welcome back you three, so what do you have offer me?" Elena asked, entering in her wheelchair.

Zero rises from his bow and pulls out the USB from his pocket. "I retrieved a USB from the group that Vast was sent to meet, but since he did not turn up I had to do the mission myself..." Zero replied. "The USB contains information on Excalibur, whether is is about his location or plans I currently don't know, which is why I brought it here..."

An explosion was then heard outside. "...I guess that was Vast?" Zero annoyingly said. "I regret sending that pilot back for him...anyway what do we do now?"
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by crane476 Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:27 pm

Sorry Rei, I'm afraid we haven't had any contact today either...

“I see... well thanks, and sorry for troubling you so much. Mhmm... Yes. Alright. Good bye.”

Beep

Rei let out a sigh as she put her phone back into her bag. Everyday for the past three years she checked with Lily's diclonius community to see if they had been contacted by the group that had taken Kenshi. Everyday it was always the same answer. If she was honest with herself, it almost seemed like there wasn't any point in calling any more. The answer was always going to be the same.

Trying to push those thoughts to the back of her mind, Rei gathered her things and set off for Shinjuku station. Her apartment wasn't too far, so it only took her a few minutes to walk there. By the time she arrived, Kensei was already waiting for her.

“Heeeyyy! Miazawa chan! Over here!” Kensei said, waving at her from across the station with his trademark goofy smile. Rei had to push her way through the huge crowd of people just to make her way over to him.

“Thanks for waiting for me Kensei Kun!” Rei said as she approached him. “I hope you didn't have to wait long.”

“No worries Miazawa chan, I arrived just before you did!”

“Geez... How long have we known each other? I've already told you its okay to just call me Rei.”

“I know...” Kensei said scratching the back of his head with an awkward laugh. “It just feels weird. At least let me add '-chan' at the end!”

“Fine... call me whatever you want.” Rei said with a small laugh. “Well, now that we're here, where are we going?”

“It's a surprise! Follow me!” Kensei said, motioning for Rei to follow. With it being so busy, it took a few minutes to get tickets, but the two of them eventually were able to board a train.

“Hey, it says we're on the Yamanote line.” Rei said as she read the digital screen on the roof of their train car. “Just where are you taking me?”

“Ah ah... I said its a surprise didn't I?” Kensei said with a grin.

Thank you for choosing JR East. Now departing Shinjuku station on the Yamanote Line. Estimated time of arrival at Harajuku station is approximately 34 minutes.” a female voice announced over the loud speaker.

“Ehhh? That was supposed to be a surprise! Stupid train lady...” Kensei muttered.

“Hehe, don't worry about it!” Rei said, laughing at Kensei's reaction. “I'm still excited. I've always wanted to go to Harajuku!”

“Oh really? Well... thats good.” Kensei replied, blushing ever so slightly. “Wait, so you're saying you've never been to Harajuku?”

“Nope. Ever since I came to Tokyo I've been so focused on my studies that I never really gave myself time to go out and have fun. That's why I'm glad you invited me out today. Its a nice change of pace. Thank you.” Rei said with a smile.

“No need to thank me. That's what friends are for, right?” Kensei said, blushing a little more now. Rei just looked so darn cute when she smiled like that.

Thank you for riding JR East. Now arriving at Harajuku station.” The announcer said over the intercom.

“Well, shall we get going, Rei Chan?” Kensei said.

“Let's go!” Rei replied as she walked out onto the station floor. “Whoa...”

Before Rei was a narrow street lined with a myriad of shops and restaurants, and packed with people as far as the eye could see.

“Welcome to Takeshitadori. Harajuku's main attraction.” Kensei said.

“Wow... This is incredible! I thought only train stations got this busy!” Rei exclaimed in amazement.

“Well, this is one of Japan's biggest tourist attractions, and its known as the 'Teenager Town' of Japan." Kensei said. "No matter how you look at it, its no wonder this place so crowded.”

“Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!!” Rei said as she rushed forward onto the street.

“Hey, uhh... wait!” Kensei said. “It's really... uh... crowded so I think... maybe you should hold onto me... But just so we don't get separated!”

“Huh?” Rei said, giving him a puzzled look. “You worry too much! ...But I guess it wouldn't hurt. Here!” Rei linked her arm with Kensei's and set off down the street dragging him behind her.

“Hey, what's that?” Rei asked out of curiosity. Immediately to the left was what looked to be a fast food restaurant of some sort. The sign was red and had two golden arches, but it was in English so she couldn't read it.

“That's one of those foreign fast food restaurants from the west. Its called McDonald's I think. Theres several near your apartment, I can't believe you haven't seen them.

“Looks good! Wanna go in?” Rei asked.

“Actually... I sort of had another place in mind for today.” Kensei said. “Its a couple blocks away though, so why don't we do some shopping on the way there?”

“Okay! Let's go!” Rei said as she started off down the street again. “There's so many shops to visit... I don't even know where to start! ...Oh! How about that one?”

Dragging Kensei behind her Rei headed into what looked to be a clothing shop.

“It looks like these are American style clothes.” Kensei said. “It must be for the tourists. They even have American music playing.”

“Yeah, looks like it.” Rei said. “I've never seen this type of American clothing before. It looks.... interesting. Some of the girls clothes are cute though!”

Back outside Rei searched for the next place she wanted to visit. There were so many it was hard to choose!

“Hey, now that I think about it, aren't a lot of the people here dressed kind of... weird?” Rei asked, noticing some girls dressed as goth lolitas.

“Harajuku is known as one of the fashion centers of Japan. As a result, a lot of people aren't afraid to try different things here, and that includes cosplayers. Occasionally photographers from magazines come here hoping to catch the next trend, so sometimes people take it to the extreme so they can have their picture taken. Kind of like that.” Kensei said pointing to a girl with bright pink hair wearing a maid outfit.

“Haha, I see what you mean!” Rei said giggling. “Speaking of cosplay, theres a costume shop right there. Let's go in!”

“Huh? Wa...wait!” Kensei tried to say, but by the time he got the words out he found himself being pulled by Rei towards the shop.

“Haha, wow! Look at all the costumes!” Rei said as they walked in. There were racks of costumes lined up throughout the shop, and songs from popular anime were playing over the loud speaker.

“How do I look?” Rei asked as she tried on a pink wig with curly hair.

“Haha, you look goofy! Blonde definitely suits you more.”

“Yeah, I think so too.” Rei said with a grin as she put the wig back. “Oh, I've got an idea! Okay, don't look, I'll be right back!”

“Uhhh, Okay?” Kensei said, confused as he looked away. He waited a few minutes before he heard Rei's voice behind him.

“Okay, you can look now!”

Kensei turned around to see Rei in none other than a maid's outfit, his face turning red in an instant.

“What do you think? Do I look like those cosplayers we saw?” Rei said with a sarcastic laugh.

“Wow.. you look.... really cute....” Kensei whispered.

“Huh? What was that?” Rei asked.

Realizing what he just said, Kensei tried to recover. “Uhhh... Nothing! I said you look really funny!”

“Haha, yeah, I saw this and just had to try it on. Give me a sec and I'll go get changed again.” Rei said as she went back to the dressing room.

“Ahh, what are you doing?” Kensei said as he facepalmed himself. “You should have just said she was cute! Who knows what might have happened? But... It might have made things weird and...”

“Kensei, I'm back!” Rei called out.

“Oh! Uh.. Back already?” Kensei said. “Crap! 'Back already?' What's wrong with you Kensei?!” he thought to himself, still flustered from seeing Rei in a maid's outfit.

“Huh? Yeah, it only takes a few minutes to change clothes.” Rei said giving him a weird look. “By the way, who were you talking to over here?”

“What? Oh, uh nobody!” Kensei said. “Great... Now she's gonna think I'm some weirdo who talks to himself...

“Hehe, you've always been weird like that Kensei Kun!” Rei said, teasing him. “Well, lets get out of here. I think I saw a stand selling Crepes across the street. We should go get some!”

“Yeah, lets go!” He agreed, ready to get out of this shop and change the flow of things.

“Hmmm, what flavor should I get?” Rei asked as they stood in line.

“You have to try their strawberry crepes! They're delicious!” Kensei said.

“Hmmm... Okay!” Rei said.

When it was their turn to order, Rei started to ask for a crepe but was stopped by Kensei.

“Two strawberry crepes please!” he said.

“Hey, you didn't have to do that!” Rei said.

“Its okay! I don't mind, really!” He said as she handed Rei her crepe.

“Well... okay...” Rei said as she took a bite of her crepe. “Wow! This is delicious!”

“I told you didn't I?” Kensei said as he took a bite of his own crepe.

“I'm definitely going to learn how to make these when I get home!” Rei said in excitement.

“That would be awesome! Then I could have Harajuku style crepes whenever I wanted!”

“Who said I was making any for you?” Rei said teasingly.

“Awwww.... But....but.... crepes....”

“Calm down, I'm just kidding! Of course you can have some!”

“Really?! Awesome!!” Kensei said in excitement.

“Anyway, lets get going! Theres still so much to do!”

For the next hour, Rei drug Kensei from shop to shop, all the way down Takeshitadori. There were more clothing stores than he cared to count, along with gift shops and toy shops mixed in. If he was honest, he wasn't a big fan of shopping being a guy and all, but as long as Rei was having a good time he didn't care.

“Hey look, some foreigners.” Rei pointed out as they neared Omotesando.

“Yeah, looks like some sort of college group. Its a strange time of year for tourists though. Most come closer to summer.” Kensei said.

“Hey, you can read a little English can't you? What do their shirts say?” Rei asked.

“Hmmm, lets see...” Kensei said as he tried to make out the words. “Theres only three letters. Looks like a logo. Tee....Jay...See...” He tried to sound out the letters, but couldn't figure out what they meant. “Its definitely a logo of some sort. I don't know what it means though. Its probably the name of their college or university.”

“Look at that guy! He has blonde hair! His eyes are reaaallllyy blue too!” Rei said.

Kensei looked at where Rei was pointing. There was an American, about the same height as Rei, walking with several of his friends. Judging from the look on his face, Kensei could tell it was his first time in Japan.

“Americans have so many more hair colors than us Japanese. Kinda makes me jealous we're just stuck with black or brown. Is that why you dye your hair, Rei chan?”

“Hmmm? What do you mean? My hair is naturally this color!”

“What? But how?” Kensei asked, somewhat surprised.

“Well, you see I'm only half Japanese. My mother was from America.”

“Ahhh, I see.” Kensei said. It was only for an instant, but he noticed Rei's eyes had a hint of sadness when she mentioned her mother. He had always wondered why Rei never spoke of her parents. He could only guess they might be on bad terms or something.

“Anyway!” Rei said, changing the subject. “It looks like we've reached the end of Takeshitadori. Whats next, Tour guide san?”

“Just ahead we have Omotesando.” Kensei said in his best tour guide voice. “To your left you'll see the recently constructed Tokyu Plaza. Opened just a few years ago, it features several floors of clothing and lifestyle shops, and features an open air terrace on the 6th floor. Across from Tokyu plaza you'll see Forever 21, a women's clothing store popular for its many western style clothes.”

“Ahaha, wow Kensei Kun! Seems like you know your way around just about every place we visit. You could really be a tour guide if you wanted!”

“Hehe, I don't think I'd be that great.” Kensei said as he scratched the back of his head, beaming with a goofy smile. “Anyway, why don't we check out Tokyu Plaza and then get something to eat?”

“Sounds good to me!” Rei said as they crossed the street.

“Check it out. Its pretty cool, isn't it?” Kensei said.
The entire building was almost castle-like, and the entrance to Tokyu Plaza was a staircase with escalators on both sides that climbed up into a large tube of mirrors. Each mirror was angled differently so that looking directly into the tube was almost like looking into a kaleidoscope.

“Thats amazing! I've never seen anything like it!” Rei exclaimed as they rode the escalator farther up into the tube. Enamored by the images moving and dancing all around them, Rei didn't notice that they were nearing the top.

“Hey, watch out!” Kensei called out. It was too late. As Rei's feet hit the stationary ground of the first floor, before she knew it she found herself flat on her face.

“Owwww!” she said holding her face. “You're supposed to catch me you know!”
“Haha, sorry!” Kensei said as he helped Rei back to her feet.

“Don't laugh, its not funny!” Rei said, trying her hardest to sound angry.

It was all Kensei could do to keep from laughing. He could tell Rei was trying to sound mad, but the harder she tried, the cuter she looked. It seemed everyone else found her fall quite comical as well. There looked to be several onlookers snickering in the background.

“Alright, alright, I'm sorry!” Kensei said with a grin. “Next time I'll catch you, okay?”

“Promise?” Rei said.

“Promise!”

“Good! Now, lets head to the 6th floor.”

“But don't you want to see what kind of shops they have here?” Kensei asked, confused.

“Ehh, I'll look at them next time. I've had enough shopping for today. I wanna see the terrace!”

“Well then, follow me!” Kensei said as he led Rei to the elevator.

The terrace featured a hexagonal dome window looking down the center of the building, surrounded by trees and benches where one could sit and relax or eat. Surrounding that were hexagonal steps that raised up to the upper level of the terrace which featured more trees and an overlook of the streets below.

“It feels so... relaxing up here.” Rei said as she looked around. Walking over to the edge of the terrace she looked down at the streets below as a gentle breeze blew through her hair. The people moving about looked like ants from where she was.

“Hey Kensei Kun.... Thank you.”

“Hmmm? What for?”

“For taking me out today. I've been so stressed out lately, so I really needed something to take my mind off things. Thank you.”

“Hey don't mention it. Like I said, thats what friends are for right?” Kensei said, happily smiling.   He was glad that he could do something like this for Rei.

Returning his smile, Rei grabbed Kensei's arm and drug him back towards the elevator.

“Come on, lets get something to eat! You said you had a place in mind didn't you?”

“Oh yeah, thats right!”

“Soo? What is it?” Rei asked, curiously.

“Its a surprise. I'm sure you'll love it!” Kensei said.

As the two exited Tokyu plaza, Kensei led Rei further down omotesando. The further they went, the less crowded things became, until suddenly there were only a handful of people walking beside them.

“The restaurant I picked out, its sort of a hole in the wall place. Not many people know about it.” Kensei said. “But the food there is really good!”

“Aww, can't you at least tell me what kind of food it is?” Rei asked.

“Theres no need.” Kensei said. “We're here.”

Before them was an old, rustic looking building with a neon sign. It was in a foreign language, so  not even Kensei could read it.

“The actual restaurant is on the second floor. Come on.” he said, motioning for Rei to follow. “The place itself isn't anything you would call fancy, but the food more than makes up for it.”

“Oh wow! Its an Italian restaurant!” Rei said excitedly.

“Yup! I know you love Italian food, and since we just learned about it at school last week I thought this would be the perfect place to go.”

“Wow, thats really thoughtful of you Kensei Kun. Only someone like you could find a place like this.” Rei said.

“Nah... You just have to know where to look..” Kensei said, slightly blushing. “Waiter, table for two please.”

“Right this way please.” The waiter said as he led them to their table.

“That was amazing!” Rei exclaimed as they were headed back. “I have so many things I want to try and make once I get back!”

“Hehe, I thought you might like Harajuku.” Kensei said, glad that Rei had had a good time. “Oh by the way...”

“What is it Kensei Kun?”

“When we get back to Tokyo, can I talk to you about something?”

“Sure. But why not now?” Rei asked.

“Well, its kinda important...” Kensei said nervously. It was obvious he was blushing.

Hmm... something important huh? I wonder what it could be?” Rei thought to herself. “I wonder if he wants to try some of the food I'm going to make? Hehe, that would be just like him. He can cook just as well as I can, though he always says it tastes better when I cook it.

“Well, okay. I don't mind. We can talk about anything you want.” Rei said.

“Yeah... Oh hey look, another cosplayer.” Kensei said. “I've never seen that style before... and he sure is quite a ways from Takeshitadori. Are those cat ears? What do you think Rei chan? ...Rei chan?”

Rei stood frozen in place, not sure if she was seeing what she thought she was seeing. Across the street was a man wearing a cloak. He had distinctive snow white hair, crimson red eyes, and what looked like cat ears. Only they weren't. They were horns. Rei was sure of it now. That was no cosplayer. That was a diclonius. The same diclonius from 3 years ago.

Upon seeing her, the diclonius turned and started walking in the opposite direction. As if on impulse, Rei started running after him as fast as she could. Desperate to reach him, Rei was almost hit by a car as she crossed the street, the sound of screeching tires and horns echoing off the surrounding buildings. Sensing someone approaching, the diclonius quickened his pace.

“Akito, wait!” Rei called, but to no avail. He was in a dead sprint now, and Rei was quickly losing ground. Frustrated, she called out once more.

“Akito! Come back!” Still, nothing. There were almost to Takeshitadori when Rei saw the diclonius duck into an alley. She turned the corner only a few moments later to find a dead end alley. It was empty. Looking up, she caught a glimpse of the diclonius jumping rooftop to rooftop until finally he disappeared from view.

“Hey, Rei chan! Wait up!” she heard Kensei call. By the time he caught up, Kensei was panting and out of breath. “Hey... what was... that... all about?” he said between breaths. He could tell something was visibly wrong. Rei's whole body was trembling and she stayed silent, not even turning to face him.

“DAMN IT!!!!!” she screamed as she slammed her fist against the side of a building. Several passerby gave strange looks as they walked past.

“Rei chan... Whats wrong? What just happened?” Kensei asked, very concerned.

“Its... nothing...” Rei said, her voice wavering.

“Look, that was clearly not nothing! Who was that?”

“Its a long story... Please Kensei... can we just go?” Rei said, her voice solemn. As she turned to face him, Kensei could see her face was bunched up in a look of both despair and extreme sadness. They had been friends for 3 years now, so he was hurt that Rei wouldn't tell him what was wrong. For now, he decided to let her be. If she ever did tell him, it would be when she was ready.

“Yeah... let's go...”

5 Hours Later, Somewhere in Shibuya Prefecture

“This is Akito, head of the Stealth and Recon Team. Regarding rumors of increased D.E.F activity in the area, Shibuya seems to be clear.....Yes....Understood sir....On a side-note, I had an unexpected encounter with Rei Miazawa while scouting Harajuku. She recognized me and gave chase, so I had to make a quick exit. I think you know as well as I do why she wanted to talk to me. I know its been discussed before sir, but I really think we should-.... Yes sir.... Understood sir. Heading to the next Prefecture now. Akito signing off.”
crane476
crane476

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:43 am

As the ground shook violently beneath Cy's feet, he regained his balance. As a result from the blast, debris began flying around in massive chunks. Cy quickly used his vectors to protect himself from the larger debris. While deflecting debris, he could still feel the presence of another Diclonius.
As the debris stopped flying and the dust began to settle, Cy decided to search for the cause of the explosion. Still sensing another presence, Cy stayed alert and focused in case he was attacked. As he turned a corner, he noticed a rather larger hole in the ground. Cy could sense the other Diclonius was down there. He walked up to the hole slowly and cautiously, he looked down and saw not one, but two figures.

“H-Hey!”, Cy yelled out to them. They both looked up at him somewhat simultaneously. Both suddenly leaped high in the air as if in a flying motion.

Landing on the opposite side of the hole from Cy, they simply stared at him waiting for Cy to say something else. Cy noticed one male, one female...both Diclonius. Both in the mid-20's age range.

“Who are you two? Why could I only sense one of you?”, Cy asked rather impatiently. The two continued to stare at him but their expression changed from what seemed like anger to pity.

“My name is Avery”, the male Diclonius told Cy, “and this is Nyrumi. Now that we've introduced ourselves, tell us, who might you be?”

“Cyrax...now answer my question.”, Cy was still furious.

“Well Cyrax, you want to know why you could only sense one of us? Well, it's simple really, you see, Nyrumi can mask herself sort to speak, so you can't sense her. Isn't that great?”, Avery let out a small chuckle. Nyrumi stepped out in front of Avery and glared at Cy with her piercing violet colored eyes.

“We've been watching what's been happening lately. Diclonius versus humans it seems. Tell me Cy, who is winning the war?”, she asked with a light voice.

“I don't know, but it's been 3 years since everyone was made aware of our existence. The last time I was truly out there in the world, there was talk of the G.O. and some lunatic named Hector. I don't know what's going on now, I've been here secluded.”

“Coward...”, Nyrumi said coldly. “So while you're kind were out there being executed just because we are different, you stayed away instead of fighting for your right to survive. Avery and I are leaving this place, to join the rest of the world. Now, whether it be at war with itself or not, remains to be seen and will decided what we plan on doing. Cy, I suggest you dust off your vectors cause you might just need them.”
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:41 am

The room was surprisingly well lighted as a single young male with white hair and a jacket typed away casually on the laptop at an nonchalant angle. Uleus leaned back against his chair, having spun it around so that his feet were propped up on the table and that he was only typing with one hand. Despite this he was getting quite a bit of work done with just five fingers. His mouth was moving endlessly as if chewing something. Perhaps it was gum, such a thing was a good stress reliever.

Currently as his Master was now on personal business to deal with his kind, he had been put in as the de-facto leader of Omnimbus. That was the name the Grand King of Law gave his group and world in his battle against the Great Order and the Diclonius race. Currently the screen was flashing multiple pictures of a few individuals each one promoted by rank…or at least what they assumed to be their ranks. Uleus couldn’t help but grin at the possibility of a few unforeseen changes. For him, this was nothing more than a little time waster until his life was gloriously ended in this war against the Diclonius.

A rarity in this world, being a male Diclonius was crazy enough. But Uleus had a bit of a different issue. He was a Diclonius who personally sought out the destruction of his own kind and greatly enjoyed it without pause. For him, committing genocide on his entire race and joining them was the equivalent to having the best kind of sex in the world. A creature who could only be defined as mentally sick, he cared for only one thing in this entire world. To serve his Master until the very end no matter what the cost might be.

Grade Level X: Kenshi

Rare Male Diclonius, Danger Level Extremely High. Ranked of Highest Category, immediate execution if spotted.

What a delightful image. The Diclonius Swordman who not traded blows with the Grand King but een managed to emerge victorious. Could there be any doubt in the world that he was the strongest Diclonius in the world? He most certainly had to be the strongest male though considering the rarity that might not have been saying too much. Regardless though he was an opponent that his Master had placed some of the highest regards towards.

Grade Level X: Zero

The image changed to a masked male with blonde hair. The information too was quite impressive, a human if he could even be called that whose abilities were said to rival Kenshi himself.

Grade Level A: Alice

Alice was apparently the daughter of Excalibur and for her own reasons had joined with Zero. He would not go as far as to put her on the same level as the Grade X, but she was undoubtedly an opponent of amazing caliber.

He realized that he was slightly salivating and wiped his mouth. He was always got a bit hungry when it came to looking at those he wanted to murder in cold blood. Whatever he chewing on was switched over to the other side of his mouth.

There was more on there. Other people of Grade As, Bs and Cs. For example quite a few of the Level Zero Diclonius from Yamamoto like No. 44 were in the same Rank as Alice. His heart throbbed with anticipation of meeting them again. Across his chest, hidden by his shirt was a large elongated scar given to him by one of those loveable Diclonius from Yamamoto’s facility. It could be said that those were one of the most interesting.

The Level Zero Diclonius were the special ones that were taken in by the G.O who possessed the greatest power and abilities of Yamamoto’s Diclonius. Apparently the entire group was led by the girl who went by the Number of 44. His scar throbbed at the name and he grinned wickedly before one of the soldiers stepped in. His face was instantly disgusted though the reason for that wasn’t the fact that a Diclonius was in charge, he actually had a pretty good reason to be sickened and seemed almost on the verge vomiting. Instead he kept himself professional and offered the white haired Diclonius some papers from a distance that Uleus casually picked up with his vectors and brought them forward.

“Interestin’!” He yelled out. “Well then I guess I better go visit the mainland of Japan. Keep the place tidy while I’m away my friends.” Uleus said. His threw on his large black coat and then spat whatever he was chewing out of his mouth. The tiny finger of the dead Diclonius girl landed with the rest of her torn up corpse while the Diclonius smirked and licked his lips obscenely. For one last measure he picked himself up a rather nice looking black fedora and placed it on his head.

Uleus arrived in Japan looking like a rather strange but reasonable tourist, and considering his happy smile, a very nice one at that. He even politely tipped his hat to people and for giggles even threw a few 1,000 yen bills around because fuck, life is short sometimes. There was quite a bit of commotion going around the entire place, one young girl with her friend seemed to be getting almost exuberant. He caught a glance of some blonde hair but didn’t really follow it and went into a completely opposite direction trying to sense out any Diclonius that could be in the vicinity. His job afterall was to murder the horned kind like the deranged man he was. The issue here was that, as a Diclonius Uleus could be sensed by any other of his kind.
But that was only for regular Diclonius. Sensing a regular Diclonius was like having a small pressure on your head. Sensing Uleus was like having a rapist bend over you after his work was done, opening your mouth and them vomiting inside. Needless to say, the only thing that Uleus gave off was a sickening pressure that was nauseous. It was the kind of thing where another Diclonius would have sensed him sooner than he would have sensed the other.

He found his next victim.

A little girl of about 6 years of age would’ve felt a usual Diclonius and sought them out. She couldn’t tell what was following her only that it made her double over and choke before she ran. That was the only thing she could do, run and hide and by god hope that whatever was chasing her would go away.

The hunt didn’t last long as she came around the empty alley way, a dark dreadful place, something grabbed her by the throat and she was hauled in. The only thing she knew next was that life was surprisingly cruel and horrible. Uleus did not kill her, he mutilate her like a cow. Her orgs spilled out as he ripped her open, looking less like a Diclonius and more like a monster. One good eye, the other one having been gouged out of socket managed to see through its tears and blood as what beheld her. The white haired man was gripping her body, violating her very soul and his teeth ripped into the sinews of her neck and tore it hungrily out. Out of his back, she thought they were vectors, they very well might have been vectors but vectors that she knew weren’t made of flesh that extended out of the back with teeth on the palms and fingers and a line of red eyes trailing across his body.

Three years ago Uleus had absorbed the essence of the bio-mechanical creature nicknamed Azathoth after it had been failed to release. The end result was that Uleus was now not only a psychopathic killer in mind, he was such as one in body. It also gave him rather hungry taste for the flesh of Diclonius.

Azathoth Uleus, a Diclonius who may not have been the most powerful but was certainly the most deranged. What that girl saw finally made her snap.

“AAAARRRGH! AHHHHH! GAAAAAH!”

She screamed! Screamed as her organs splashed out and were gulped hungrily by the man in the darkness.

“NOOOOO! NOOOO! EEEEEEEH!”

She wasn’t screaming just because she was in pain. Her mind could not handle the sight of something so unknown until it finally snapped. At the very end of her life, right before he chewed her face off, the young girl had the same smile as her killer and her mind was shattered.

The girl’s body was opened up, rips exposed and organs splattered. Her body cooked without anesthetics as the blood, fat and pus dribbled out from her sad excuse of a corpse. Uleus retracted his Azathoth Vectors and returned to a more humane shape, bent over as he lapped the rest of the girl hungrily and then rose up, straightened his coat and sighed.

“Delicious…yet no matter how many of you I eat, I’m always so hungry. But still I’m bored, what to do next?” He gave a look at the dead Diclonius girl who probably wanted nothing more than a family to love her.

He shrugged his shoulders. “Eh…never raped a corpse before.”
---
---
Elena ordered Zen to take the USB and then bring it up the projector and play it. The man would have to get the equipment first and so the others waited. Ericka who had been let down by her father now zipped around the room happily before she saw a figure in the distance.

“Hello Vast-chan!” She called out. “Did you blow up the copter again!? Why did you blow up the copter again? Was there a spider on the copter again? I don’t like spiders very much either! I can count to ten now!” She started counting on her fingers randomly but got lost at the number seven. Her attention diverted from Vast and then went around to the others where she ran jovially.

“Squratoli Ericka!” Elena finally yelled stopping the girl in her tracks. “Do feel free to calm yourself down now. That is an order.”

“Yes mama!” Ericka called out, running over to her mother, jumping into her lap and nudging her small figure against her. Sighing despite herself, Elena patted the girl’s head as the little Diclonius closed her eyes and wrapped herself in the warmth of her mother’s body. Elena wasn’t sure which side of the family Ericka took after but it was quite a surprise to find out that she had been pregnant shortly after the battles three years ago. Well obviously it wasn’t surprising, sex obviously lead to a few things and it was clear to everyone the relationship Elena had with Lt. General.

It had been rather unique.
---
---
Three years Ago

As Elena had been giving a short lesson to her men when.

“Master General, are you leaking?” Maxwell asked.

Elena had gazed down at her belly and sighed. “Oh god, the water broke. Babies coming.”

“Should I punch it!?” Vast yelled. Before being brought outside by Maxwell. He was good at a few things…this was not one of them. Meanwhile Ivan and Zen worked on delivering the baby which produced lines from the leader like.

“You’ve got one hour to get it out.”

“I don’t need no fucking anesthetics bitch, I own you.”

And after the baby was born and they saw the joy and wonder.

“Goddamn their multiplying now.”

But despite what Elena might say, deep down she could do nothing more than love her child like a mother would and anything that would threaten Ericka would earn her undivided attention and wrath.
---
---
Zen returned back to the room with the equipment, placed the USB in and as the projector screen turned on, the information was given.

OOC: Jamie, at this point I’m going to let you take control on what’s happening with the information as it involves Excalibur who is your character. So just do whatever you want there.

Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:19 pm

Ariel stared at the diclonius girl wondering who she was when Elena called out to her and she came running. Ariel stared at the leader wondering when exactly she ended up with child and who the father was and which diclonius chose him. To have such a close relationship so far though, Ariel felt was a good sign for the future. However, she knew the girl was still young and in a few years it was possible for her to succumb to the voice. Time would tell.

Levi chuckled at the little ball of energy as she ran around them. When she returned to Elena he looked her way. "Quite the handful you have there. I imagine it's worth it though." He liked children. They were curious and adventurous and those were both qualities he loved.

Ariel approached Zero and the others. She glanced them over a bit trying to think of the words to say. The past few years seemed to hardly change Zero, but he was a difficult man to read. The other two seemed a lot more together than she felt they were all those years ago, and Suzuki seemed a bit different than how she was when they parted ways. Her gaze finally returned to Zero and Alice. She closed her eyes for a while to set aside her pride. "Forgive my rudeness earlier, my mindset these past three years has been a desperate mess. Had Levi not been there I may have attacked you in my distress. I hope we can get back to a working relationship and destroy Excalibur and his plans."

At this point Zen had returned to the room with some projection equipment. He took the time to set it up and put a USB into it and a presentation began. It was at this point Levi realized just how much trouble he had gotten himself into. He looked around a little panicky wondering if he should even be here right now. However, he also wanted to see the entirety of the information on the projector out of curiosity.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:25 pm

"Forgive my rudeness earlier, my mindset these past three years has been a desperate mess. Had Levi not been there I may have attacked you in my distress. I hope we can get back to a working relationship and destroy Excalibur and his plans." Ariel said apologizing.

Zero patted her on the head. "You don't need to apologize..." Zero then hugged Ariel. "It's funny...three years ago this was me apologizing to you for something similar...if you attacked it would have been my fault...I should of helped better in the situation rather than being my stubborn self...so it should be me apologizing..." Zero let go the hug as he noticed that Zen had returned with the projector equipment. Zero then walked up to it. "Ok...time to find out what you are planning..."

The projector turned on and the information showed on to the screen. What came up first was images of Zero, both masked and unmasked, showing information that Excalibur had acquired.

Name: Jamie "Zero" Dark

Hair Colour: Blonde

Eye Colour: Green

Height: 5"8

Weapons: Dual Blades

Current Location: Unknown

Notes: Wears a mask. For unknown reasons, he has 'acquired' super powers, which give him extreme speed and the ability of telekinesis. How he got these powers are unknown, but the sapphire coloured stone on his back in the centre of his tattoo could be the reason. Will need to see if I can rip out that stone and use it.

The screen also began showing video footage of what happened when Excalibur attacked the Kingdom. If the others wanted to know  why Zero would hate the diclonius, now was their time to see. The video showed the diclonius torturing Zero's friends and fellow knights, throwing them around, toying with them and then tearing them to shreds. Zero could also be seen doing his best to fight back, but would also be chucked around. The others could see tears falling off the faces of Zero and Suzuki as they watched the clips. The entire area was covered in Zero's friends' blood, the sight made Suzuki turn away, she couldn't watch any more of it, it was too much. Zero kept watching as he had to.

A few clips, which might surprise a few, showed Alice also taking part of killing the knights. It would definitely make them wonder why Alice is with them.

Finally the clips had stopped, it was finally over for Zero and Suzuki, but the next thing that come up was not good for them at all, and it was something that included Ariel as well.

"No..." Zero said, going in to denial as he looked on, he couldn't believe Excalibur would do this "You bastard!!!" Zero angrily said, slamming his hands on the table.

On the screen showed three people, two male, one female.

Project D.C
Description: Creating Super Soldier Cyborgs with diclonius powers.

Subject 1 -
Original Name: Alex Dark
New Name: Alpha
Strengths: Speed and Agility
Diclonius Power: 4 Vectors that reached 8 meters

Subject 2 -
Original Name: William Rose
New Name: Beta
Strengths: Fighting technique
Diclonius Power: 4 Vectors that reach 8 meters

Subject 3 -
Original Name: Alana
New Name: Delta
Strengths: N/A
Diclonius: N/A

Notes: Subject 3 is the only one that is half cyborg, built with the body of diclnoius

Zero was pissed, his anger growing more and more and he kept reading. "You bastard...to use my father...and Suzuki's father as the image for your cyborgs...but to use Ariel's own sister and to turn her into a cyborg for your own evil plans...it's...it's...

...INEXCUSABLE!!!
...INEXCUSABLE!!!"

Zero punched through the table leaving a huge hole in it with anger, his voice, sounding like there was two people speaking at once, he then chucked it across the room, smashing the wall. Zero then began punching the floor, his fists beginning to bleed as each punch began to break the floor.

"YOU BASTARD!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!! I WILL TEAR YOU TO SHREDS, I WILL RIP YOU UP LIMB FROM LIMB FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!"
"YOU BASTARD!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!! I WILL TEAR YOU TO SHREDS, I WILL RIP YOU UP LIMB FROM LIMB FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!"

Zero shouted in anger. Suzuki quickly ran to Zero and stopped him from damaging his hands any further. She hugged him as that was the only thing that she could do, but as she hugged Zero, all he could do was shout in anger.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Ariel had not expected a hug from Zero. His words were much kinder than earlier. This helped settle her spirits. That was until she saw the videos and the information at hand. Her sister had fallen into Excalibur's hands. Of course he would use her, even so seeing that information caused her to tense up so much the other dicloni within the area could feel her stress in the form of a heavy pressure from her presence.

Her voice wavered, but kept calm. "Is there more? Any information on a location?" It had to be stopped. Alana had to be saved, or put to rest properly. Such a desecration of her loved one had to be stopped. No matter what she could not remove her eyes from the information before her.

Levi saw the video. The gore was beyond his own imagining. He had seen bloody scenes before from his observations of his Father's men's operations, but never to this level. He felt like he was imagining things or even dreaming for a bit, but he had to keep watching. The names meant nothing to him until Zero exploded with rage and spoke. Two fathers and a sister. Ariel's sister. He frowned somewhat regretting that he knew what he knew now. Father always told him how curiosity killed cats. He understood that now, but he was too deep now to get out he felt. So the only way he knew was to continue forward.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inagi returned to the old man who still was in the Ryuugen estate. "Sir, one of our contacts alerted us that the boy was found with a diclonius exiting a helicopter in the G.O. Headquarters. What do we do?"

The old man grumbled a bit under his breath. "I suppose this old codger ought to meet with the fox Elena Squratoli. Our meeting has been long coming anyways. I doubt she'll have any reason to keep the boy away from us. Since his family no longer exists I'm the only guardian he has and we need him."

He walked past Inagi toward's the door. "Call her up, let her know I'm coming for a visit. Also make arrangements to have my private place prepare for lift off. I feel a need to hurry."

With that, the old Master General Lester Lin-yen exited the estate and stepping into the limousine that awaited him outside leaving Inagi to make the necessary calls and follow after in his personal vehicle.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:56 pm

"Huh?" Ericka too young to understand suddenly clung to her mother's leg and whimpered softly. Elena did not bother to move her head away and let her own child see the carnage on the screen. Perhaps it was spite, as Elena Squratoli's life and childhood could be only described as hell itself. Ericka Squratoli would have to understand very quickly the true life that resided outside the nice halls.

But at the same time she was still a child and motherly patted the girl's head and then told her to leave the room which Ericka did with much urgency.

"Well I suppose we now know what the bastard is doing don't we?" Elena muttered, turning her wheelchair around to face the others as Zen turned off the screen. "We have a lot of issues on our hands right now and the quicker we get them done the better. The more I look at things the more troublesome things seem to become. As you already know we have had some multiple troubles.

For one, we have Excabliur and apparently his antics here. Unfortunately a location is still not found, pain in the ass." She added at the end angrily.

"Secondly there is Yamamoto who's current whereabouts remain unknown. And finally there's Hector Schlenzanner. The good thing here is that we know the location of his headquarters in Japan though I dare not make a direct attack there right now. More so, it would appear that Schlenzanner and his deranged second in command Uleus has also been spotted outside of Omnimbus. This may provide us a decent opportunity to attack Ominmbus."

She spoke to Zen for any help and then return to the others. "Zero and Queen Suzuki, I have orders to give. Continue your search for Excalibur, collect any information that you can." She then turned her attention to the red haired Diclonius that followed and adored Zero above all others.

"Alice, do you think you can provide me with some help? Though dangerous, with Hector or Uleus out of the way, this could be a good opportunity to at least put damage on Omnimbus in Japan and secure some supplies. We may also find out more information on Yamamoto while in Japan as well.

Oh..." She at last said. "Who are you boy?" Elena asked Levi.

Meanwhile Maxwell received a call telling him that a guest would soon be arriving.
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Levi chuckled a bit and scratched the back of his head. He felt nervous to have the leader of the G.O. be speaking with him. Especially so soon after his family had been murdered and they came for the report. "Well... I'm Levi Ryuugen. I, uh, helped Ariel out with finding, uhhh, Zero? I didn't think I'd be so in over my head." He laughed nervously again.

He glanced around looking at the hole that Zero added to the table and the projector. He gripped his umbrella extra hard as a safety net. It wasn't like he had anything else that mattered to him aside from himself. He felt a little weird being called a boy, but he knew his appearance was still boy-like considering he was only nineteen.

"I'm not entirely, useless, so I you need anything from me, well I can help. I can't say I like fighting much though."
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:49 pm

“Coward...”
That word kept repeating in Cy's mind. Even though it made his blood boil, he knew it was true. Cy watched Avery and Nyrumi begin to walk away. He wondered if they had a nasty agenda in mind against humans.
“I suggest you dust off your vectors cause you might just need them.”
“Just what the hell did that mean?”, Cy thought to himself. As he stood motionless, he noticed Nyrumi staring back at him from a distance, as if giving him a signal to follow them. Cy didn't take much time to think about his decision. He sprinted to catch up with Avery and Nyrumi.

As the trio walked, they could see people walking along living their lives as if nothing was wrong. Their appearance gathered attraction from everyone around.

“What are you all looking at?”, Avery asked rather sarcastically. He had a scowl on his face and seemed disgusted with how he was being stared at. Nyrumi on the other hand had a smile on her face. Many males were staring at her like a piece of bacon, drooling over her. They were lining up to her as if she was some sort of celebrity.

“Well, if this is how I'm going to be treated, I'll love to be out in public more often.”, she said with a grin. “Although I must say, these human males aren't appealing at all.”

“Their only all over you because you have tits Nyrumi...plus you're dressed like a complete slut.”, Avery continued being sarcastic.
“So what exactly are we gonna do here? I mean, you can't possibly think you're going to live a normal life just like that.”, Cy chimed in.

“What are we gonna do? As if you really needed to ask...”, Nyrumi replied displeased with an absurd question. “we're going to find more of us.”

“Ha! Hahahaha! Yeah, sure you are.”, Cy bursted into laughter. “Good luck with that. Last time I tried to find others, I was met with nothing but trouble. By now, they're probably hiding somewhere.”

Avery let out a laugh and deviously replied, “Heh, we're not going to find them.” And with that Cy could hear what sounded like bones breaking. He turned to see Nyrumi covered in blood, and surrounded her were the mutilated bodies of her adorers. She had a huge psychotic grin on her face.

“We're going to get their attention.”, Avery coldly remarked.
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:32 pm

"Zero and Queen Suzuki, I have orders to give. Continue your search for Excalibur, collect any information that you can."

Zero gritted his teeth and then clenched his fists before giving in. "Very well..." Zero said. At the moment, Zero sounded defeated, his voice sounded like he had already lost and was losing hope.

She then turned her attention to the red haired Diclonius that followed and adored Zero above all others.

"Alice, do you think you can provide me with some help? Though dangerous, with Hector or Uleus out of the way, this could be a good opportunity to at least put damage on Omnimbus in Japan and secure some supplies. We may also find out more information on Yamamoto while in Japan as well."

"Hmm" Alice replied, tilting her head as she was in thought. "Even though Hector and Uleus might not be at the base, there is always the chance that, since I am one of the strong diclonius, Uleus might be able to sense me...hmm" Alice continued her thoughts. "Although, as long as Zero allows it then I am fine with doing it" Alice then turned to Zero, waiting for what his answer will be.

"I'll allow it...but if it gets too dangerous, I want you to retreat got it?" Zero said to Alice, giving a sound of concern in his voice.

"Hehe You don't need to worry, I can easily handle whatever we will encounter" Alice cheerfully said. "So, with that sorted out, when do we leave?"
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:11 pm

"Eh?" Hector muttered as his eyes peered to the side of his black sunglasses before narrowing suspiciously. He could hear it as clear as day, the sound that could be described as murder. Something had happened very closely by, close enough that if everyone wasn't screaming, he would have heard every single word.

“We're going to get their attention.”, Avery coldly remarked

"Is that so?" The ex-captain muttered as he came across the group of Diclonius, puffing away at his large cigar and peering over at them from the edge of his sunglasses. "Congratulations, you have gotten the Grand King of Laws' attention."

Hector made a passing glance to the dead bodies that had been torn apart. His smirk was a combination of smugness and anger as Hector Schlenzanner removed his cigar and dropped it, crushing beneath his boot.

"Huh?" He wasn't sure but the one named Cy seemed somewhat familiar. A lot had happened during the fights and besides his own battles he tried to keep in contact with what went on with Yamamoto and Excalibur. Had he seen such a person with Lily before? Well regardless of the situation, nothing was going to change.

The killing intent intensified as Hector brought forth his weapon of destruction. The Crescent Sun Axe Version II was released from its holster and the gigantic king stepped forth.

"Let's began...Diclonius."
---
---

"Good. I'm going to send Ivan with you as well Alice, he should be able to provide some decent back up for you in case things get serious. He can handle some of the lesser members of Ominmbus but against Uleus and Hector, if trouble occurs you'll need to protect him.

As for you." She wondered what she was going to do with Levi. "Do you have any idea of what's going on? This war for and against the Diclonius race? You aren't under my jurisdiction so what you do as long as you don't get in they way really isn't of my concern."
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:17 pm

Levi shrugged. "I know about the diclonius, but I'm pretty well clueless about a war going on. I don't mind helping."

Lester entered the area rather quickly after the boy's statement. His flight had been quick, mostly because of his workings while retired. "Now, now, Levi my boy, you don't need to be helping anyone but yourself and your family. You've new responsibilities as head of the Ryuugen house." He bowed his head to Elena. "Squratoli it has been some decades since we last saw each other. I see the years have treated you the same as they always have."

Levi flinched as Lester entered the room. The old man gave him the creeps and something instinctively told him to fear and distrust him. Shortly behind Lester stood Inagi, his lapdog of a couple years.

Inagi gave everyone in the room aside from Lester and Levi a steady gaze. He remembered the masked man and the threat that was delivered to him last they met. He was prepared for worse to come to worse and violence to break out.

Lester continued. "The diclonius race is none of your business anyways, Levi, and Squratoli here has the capable hands of the one and only Jamie Dark." He glanced over at Zero and blinked a couple times as he noticed Suzuki as well. "Hmmm.... The report said that you had died as well, and yet you're here. Fascinating. Impressive to see you well Queen Rose." His gaze finally turned to Alice. "I see you've finally left your Father, not surprising considering your affections for Jamie. I never approved of Excalibur's methods, nor his interests."

He then cleared his throat. "Well, I am not here to talk. I simply came to pick up the heir to the Ryuugen family and return him home."

Levi finally spoke up, his tone most disagreeable. "No no no. Don't speak about me like I'm not here! I don't like that. Anyways, I'm not going."

Lester grumbled a bit. "Fool child, that wasn't a request. As your guardian, I'm telling you to come. You are needed."

Levi shook his head. "I'm not going. Heir or not, I've only inherited money and an empty depressing estate. My family's friends have already begun taking over my family's responsibilities. They don't need me. Also, I'm an adult, not a boy." His distaste in Lester was clear as day.

Lester glanced at Elena and frowned. "I'm afraid that he has suffered an extraordinary loss lately. I'm certain you've at least heard from your subordinates of the young man's loss. He isn't thinking clearly enough to make decisions for himself. He is in fact needed in spite of what he says. He has his family's responsibilities, which aren't as easy to let go as he has said. I shall be taking him off your hands, after all, he can only get in your way here."

Levi frustratedly sighed and began to walk away from this scene. Only to be blocked by Inagi. "Sorry." His apology carried no weight whatsoever. Levi knew Inagi didn't mean it. He knew the lapdog had no interest in Levi's feelings at all. Just like Lester. He stood there staring evenly at Inagi expecting him to step out of the way.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:59 pm

“We're going to get their attention.”

Before Cy could react to Avery and Nyrumi's method of finding their fellow Dicloni, he could hear a man coming up seemingly to confront them. The trio looked towards the extraordinarily large man who was puffing on a cigar.

"Congratulations, you have gotten the Grand King of Laws' attention."

Avery and Nyrumi both smirked at the mans gesture, Cy on the other hand, his expression became a more serious one. “We need to leave.”, Cy implied to the others, not taking his eye off the man. “What? You're joking right?”, Avery remained with a smirk. “You speak as if you know him. Well do you?”

Cy was hesitant to tell them but he knew they needed to know. “That's the lunatic I told you about. He was the captain of the G.O.” The news didn't sit well with Avery and Nyrumi. They watched as Hector moved forward. The three watched as he pulled out a dangerous looking weapon.

"Let's began...Diclonius."

“Such a cute toy, did your mother get it for you?”, Avery remaining with his cocky attitude. “Get real man, you don't want any of this.” Cy looked over at Avery and shook his head. “He's dangerous, real dangerous.”, he said turning his attention back to Hector. “Damn, why did she kill those people?”, Cy thought. “Yet again here I am, in the midst of things.”

Nyrumi, still covered in blood, finally broke her silence speaking directly to Hector. “You act tough, but I see right through you. You helped lead the G.O., killing thousands of us I'm sure. Your mind might not be able to comprehend this, but you need to know right now, you are looking at a queen and king. So if you think you will have any sort of chance against us, then you truly are a lunatic.”

Cy looked at Nyrumi in disbelief. “A queen? Holy shit, is she as strong as the others I saw 3 years ago?”, he thought. Nyrumi returned a glance at Cy and smiled. He wondered what it could possibly mean.

Avery stepped forward from the group with such confidence, “Stay out of this you two...Okay ax master, we didn't want your attention, but you seem so eager to fight, so let's go.” Cy and Nyrumi stepped back a few feet, curious as to how this would play out. “Your move you insane bastard.”
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:25 pm

"A toy? I suppose such a thing is unknown to you demons. But ironic isn't it, how easily manipulated you all are. You think this is a toy? Tell me brat, do you know what a toy is? A toy is a playful little object that children play with.

This my dreaded enemies, is a weapon of mass destruction. But considering your lack of knowledge right now apparently you don't know me. That doesn't really matter, my enemies need only to stand before me and be slaughtered."

"...Your mind might not be able to comprehend this, but you need to know right now, you are looking at a queen and king..."

Hector paused and looked at them before taking off his sunglasses and taking them away. "Yeah I know what a King and Queen are. I guess this is even better than I thought. Not only do I get to kill you abominations like always, but after I murder you, that's less of your kind that can start reproducing. But enough of this small talk."

Hector did not race over, he stepped calmly forward, perhaps well into the range of his opponents deadly hands and raised his weapon. An idiot could've dodged the attack now, but would Avery do it? Would he think his vectors capable of penetrating through the Grand King's armour?

Would he think his vectors enough to stop his Crescent Sun Axe?

Because he better be as good as he said. Because if not, the old ex-captain was about to split that so called King from head to crotch.
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:04 pm

“...Not only do I get to kill you abominations like always, but after I murder you, that's less of your kind that can start reproducing...”

Nothing Hector said bothered Avery, but that. His expression and complete attitude changed from that point forward. He stared at Hector, seemingly staring a hole through him. The cocky attitude went out the window and became one of confidence. His pupils began to dilate and the red eyes became a pale shade of purple.

“I liked you right up until you called us abominations. You must have not looked around. Humans are the true abominations, but then there are the ones like yourself. Then it is wondered why we kill.”

Hector stepped forward, poised to attack, Avery let out a small sigh. He planted 8 vectors into the ground. The ground began to shake violently, a small building seemingly under construction, collapsed within seconds. Still staring into the eyes of the man that has killed countless Dicloni, Avery's vectors began bursting through the concrete around Hector. The bodies Nyrumi laid to waste were being tossed around by the force of the earthquake.

Avery sent 5 of the vectors in Hector's direction, while keeping the other 3 near. After all, he didn't know what exactly Hector was capable of.

Nyrumi stayed focus on the battle occurring just mere feet away. She kept her eye mainly on Hector, to make sure he didn't try any funny business. Cy watched the battle as well, but he could only think of one thing, leaving. “This guy wants to kill us. If he manages to kill Avery and Nyrumi, then what the fuck do I do? I never should have left, why...why do I get involved in this? Nyrumi noticed Cy struggling with something. “Hey, relax will ya, he's not going to kill Avery, and Avery's not going to kill him. He might come in handy.” Nyrumi gave a wink and smile to Cy, then went back to watching the fight.

“What the fuck is wrong with her? Is she out of her fucking mind?”, Cy thought confused. “Come in handy for what?”
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:17 pm

Suddenly Hector was on flying through the air, the impact having sent his body  soaring skyward until he crashed into one of still standing buildings where his body laid motionless for a few seconds and then as if nothing had happened, he rose back up and dust himself off.

"Not bad..." Hector smirked. "Perhaps you aren't as bad as I thought. But humanity's determination won't done in by a simple attack like that little boy." If Avery had been watching, he would have seen something surprising.

After his attack had connected, the vectors did not pierce through his armor but instead was deflected away by a force of blue light and it was only the impact of such a hit that sent Hector flying. Another thing had happened as well, the purpose of the Anti-Vector amour that would be made very clear because unlike most humans, Hector Schlenzanner was no slouch when it came to killing horned people.

He stepped out of the rubble, kicked a few bits of debris a way and turned his neck around to get rid of annoying crick in his neck. Instead of attacking again, Hector raised his arms up in a mocking defenseless matter and called out.

"How good do you think you are punk!?" He roared chaotically. "Come on then abomination, give me your best shot! I'll show you just how worthless your silly little hands are."
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Avery ceased his attack after landing a shot on Hector. He knew for a fact the fight was not so simply over. He called out to Hector, “You alright over there? I know you're not hurt! You can't possibly be!” He watched as Hector rose from the debris for asking. “So, you wanna tell me what your precious little armor is made of?” Avery knew from the moment he landed his attack, something was not quite right. Avery watched as Hector raised his arms and yelled out.

"How good do you think you are punk!?" He roared chaotically. "Come on then abomination, give me your best shot! I'll show you just how worthless your silly little hands are."

Avery closed his eyes and place his palm over his face and let out a loud sigh, loud enough for Hector to hear. “I know what you're trying to do and I won't fall for it. Why should I compromise my position and attack you with blind rage?” Cy realized Avery had better control over himself than most others. Nyrumi stepped forward to address Hector, but was cut off by one of Avery's vectors. “I told you, stay back.”

Nyrumi took a step back, and called out to Hector. “You don't want to do that!” Avery then readied to attack Hector. “I hope you're ready!” Avery then began to sprint in the direction of Hector, used his vectors to once again begin shaking the ground. He decided to use his vectors to distract Hector for a quick second, hoping to land his attempted kick to the neck.

Nyrumi kept her smile up as Avery went for his second attack. “I don't know why Hector thinks he can win this fight with ease.”, she spoke to Cy. “He thinks he knows everything about Avery and I when the fact of the matter is that he's been kept in the dark about us. Yamamoto kept us secret even to his own scientists. We were two of his 'pet projects' you could say.” Cy couldn't believe what he was hearing. It was as if bombshell after bombshell of information was being dropped on him. He replied in a worried voice, “Tell me, what's the real reason for all of this? Finding the other Dicloni? What about keeping Hector alive?”

Nyrumi seemed to be getting annoyed with Cy asking too many questions. “I'll spell it out for you, incase you didn't know, we were meant to exterminate humans and take their place. Unfortunately, many Dicloni have decided to go against their destiny and have become too comfortable living in peace. As for Hector, he likes to kill Dicloni, which is going to end up being his Achilles heel. One day, he'll bite off more than he can chew. But, we need him around to help us. Think of Avery and I as somewhat of a contingency plan, to rid the world of the Dicloni whom have gone against their DNA and start this whole process over again.”

Cy grew furious with the response he was given but hid it as he knew he fell under that category. All he could do was stay on Nyrumi's good side, otherwise she'd rip him apart.
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:30 pm

Perhaps a mistake on Hector's part. The vectors that were intended as a distraction rammed into him, this time with less force than before. Perhaps it was intentional on Avery's part as he had not planned to defeat The Grand King of Law like that. Or perhaps it was, perhaps deep down something had happened that was unexpected. Regardless of how much force Avery used, the moment the corporeal hands touched his body, a flash of blue light radiated outwards.

It wouldn't take long that unless he increased the strength of his vectors, piercing through Hector's crazy amour would not happen. But that wasn't it, the first strike one might not have known but at the second would Avery have finally realized it? There was a reason his ability was classified as an Anti-Vector amour because that was exactly what it was.

bullets, blades, impacts all of those could reach hector. Simple gun that Avery could block with his weakest vectors could probably pierce through that amour. So why did it become so effective against vectors?

Because it negated them. But that was only the start. To add more to this, each vectors hit the amour, they became progressively weaker. If kept up, A Diclonius most powerful ability would be reduced to nothing more than a couple of long human hands that could be snapped in two with but his own two hands.

And that was what he was. Hector Schlennzaner, The Grand King of Law who exists for the purpose of destroying the Diclonius race.

"Hm!?"

Avery almost got him, his kick would've hit if not for the last second defense of the man as he raised his arm and blocked the blow to his head pushing him away. A glint of madness in his eyes and his teeth bared in a crazed grin, Hector tried to take the opportunity to swing his axe to the side.

perhaps in this moment of pause, in the single moment of defenselessness, Avery would not be able to get out of this one. Even still, Hector had stopped looking smugly at Avery. There was two things that Hector desired in his life. One was to kill off Diclonius and the other...?

Was to live his life to the fullest with every fight that he was in. Hector couldn't be described as angry now. In fact his very heart was now pounding with joy.

"Kukuku...Kukukuk..." But there was a sound as Hector and Avery fight. Laughter so sadistically wicked that one must have wondered if it had even come from something human. Even before that aboination had arrived the others would've felt it.

A sensation in their gut, something so sickening it would make hard men vomit. Blood leaking around him, eyes wide and twisted, the young male Diclonius smiled with drool running down from the left side of his mouth.

"Look! Look!" Uleus muttered through breathless air. His eyes caught his master, his heart desiring to prove himself to the one who gave him life.

"My master! Are they bothering you? Hahahaha!

Kukukukkakakauhuhkukuahahakekekhe!"

Was that laughter? Well something was spoken out of his throat and it wasn't something pleasurable.

"Brothers and Sister!" He cried out. "How nice it is to see more of you and a King and Queen too huh?" Uleus uttered while sensing them, he laughed manically and moved around so rapidly one might have thought him drunk.

"I am here Master...I am here to deliver these poor fools to their rightful place! Come on! Come on! Delve into the pits of madness and as you scream...then...let me devour you like all the others."

He stood their, stepping towards them as he hunched over and starred upwards form his bloodshot eyes. His tongue licked his lips obscenely and he focused his eyes on Nyrumi first.

"Shall I eat you...sister?"
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:39 am

Avery thought he would be able to land his kick on Hector, but he was able to defend against it. He got a look at Hector and noticed his expression changed and he saw Hector raise his axe. Avery used 2 vectors to push himself away from Hector. “Well, you're pretty quick. Might have my work cut out for me.” Despite not being able to do much against Hector, Avery remained confident and cool-headed.

As the fight continued, a noise could be heard. If the noise wasn't enough to get the attention of Avery, Cy and Nyrumi, they each could feel another Diclonius approaching.

Appeared was definitely a Diclonius, but a more nasty, vile one.

"My master! Are they bothering you? Hahahaha!

Kukukukkakakauhuhkukuahahakekekhe!"

Avery, Nyrumi and Cy looked at the deranged looking Diclonius. “What the hell is that thing?”, Cy called out to Hector, “and why did it call you master?”  Avery returned his attention to Hector, but kept his distance due to this visitor.

"I am here Master...I am here to deliver these poor fools to their rightful place! Come on! Come on! Delve into the pits of madness and as you scream...then...let me devour you like all the others."

At this point, Nyrumi was sick of Uleus' speaking. “Hmph! This idiot is your master? You've got to be kidding, but now I'm not surprised, look how awful you look.” Uleus hunched his way closer to where Cy and Nyrumi stood. They readied themselves for whatever he would do.

Cy studied the being and realized what he was sure the others did as well, that this was no ordinary Diclonius. “Nyrumi, be careful with this one.” She replied to him in her most serious tone, “I know what I'm doing. This isn't the first time I've had to kill something so disgusting.”

He stood their, stepping towards them as he hunched over and starred upwards form his bloodshot eyes. His tongue licked his lips obscenely and he focused his eyes on Nyrumi first.

"Shall I eat you...sister?"

“Excuse me?”, was all Nyrumi could say. She didn't expect a fellow Diclonius to want to feed on others of the same kind. “You disgusting freak!”, Nyrumi prepared herself and launch but one of her many vectors at the Diclonius aiming straight for its right leg.
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:55 am

Elena glared at the newcomer, the old man named Lester and Inagi whom she personally did not have much knowledge on. She had met Lester before int he long past when she was just beginning to take the leadership of the G.O. Before she had her eye torn out and her body wheel chaired. Back int he days when Hector was still a valuable companion. Even then she had no liked this man.

"Cut the small talk Lester, I don't have time for it." Almost at her word, three peopled entered into the room. Was Vast his arms tucked inside of his jacket. The other was Maxwell, grinning in a way that might have expressed joy if his eyes weren't sinisterly looking at the man and his guest and the other was Ivan Cos, who stood at the end of the door.

Though unseen, Vastopida was at the end of the hall, his expressions surprisingly calm now that this man had arrived. Even he could get his thoughts together when things got like this.

No weapons were raised yet, Lester and Inagi did not show any danger yet and there was no point in causing an unintended attack. But Elena did not like either of them and they were on her turf.

"The way I see it, the boy doesn't want to come with you. He seems very adamant in that point as well and as far as I care, I like him more than I do you."

She gave a glaring stare at Levi just so knew that this wasn't intended as a compliment. "Besides the boy is going under a little business for me right now. Why don't you take your friend and leave, and do whatever it is you do out there old man. I have more important things to deal with.
---
---

"Excellent!" Hector roared as his attacks were dodged. Those were his only words as his axe had begun to glow suddenly. The power of the Crescent Sun Axe both Version I and Version II had the capability of letting off a expressively explosive power like a small bomb. However Version II was given one little addition that also might catch Avery off guard.

"HA!" Hector thrust his weapon and suddenly the axe itself, the blade itself was detached from the road and soared at break neck speeds towards Avery. Worst, if it hit, the detonation would be activated and because his vectors had probably gotten weaker, there was no way the man would want to take on the attack head on, defended or not.

Hector also noticed his right hand man. The Diclonius that he had saved for the purpose of killing all others.

Azathoth Uleus was more than eager to serve him as he well knew.

---
---

"Ah?" Uleus wasn't sure what happened he stumbled forward and then collapsed on all fours. As he looked around, he couldn't help but find it strange that his right leg was over to the side. Really, did someone chop off their own leg? Wow and he missed it?

But then...why was he on all fours?

"oh? Kukukuku. That's interesting. That's very interesting. But...is it enough?" he started crawl towards like a madman as if such a thing was merely an annoyance. Or maybe he was just that insane.
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:44 pm

"The diclonius race is none of your business anyways, Levi, and Squratoli here has the capable hands of the one and only Jamie Dark." He glanced over at Zero and blinked a couple times as he noticed Suzuki as well. "Hmmm.... The report said that you had died as well, and yet you're here. Fascinating. Impressive to see you well Queen Rose." His gaze finally turned to Alice. "I see you've finally left your Father, not surprising considering your affections for Jamie. I never approved of Excalibur's methods, nor his interests."

Zero looked at him with an angry expression. Who is this guy? How does he know so much about Alice and Suzuki? How does he know about the things that happened in the past? Zero couldn't care what this guy's purpose was being here, but he knew he couldn't ignore whatever he has planned in case it affects him too.

Zero then listened as the man, called Lester, talks to Levi about taking him back to be the head of a family. Levi's family Zero guessed at, but it seemed like Levi did not want to. Lester tried to change his mind, but Levi stayed clear from Lester's influence and tried to walk away, but was stopped by Lester's lapdog.

Zero remembered the man from before, he tried to kill Lily, but failed after encountering Zero and an unstable diclonius named Vanessa. Zero let the man live, something Zero maybe shouldn't have done, but this man wasn't any threat to Zero, so it didn't matter to him.

"If he does not want to be the head of his family, that is his choice and his alone...so find a different suitable person for the job..." Zero coldly said. "A man does not have to take a position that he does not like, a man should never be forced to take that position even if their 'Guardian' tells them too..." Zero coldly continued. Zero then began walking towards the exit where Levi tried going to. "Elena! Suzuki and I will continue the search, call me if need me for anything" Zero said to Elena. "And Alice, make sure to put a massive dent in Hector's group for me"

"Got it hehe, you don't have to worry!" Alice cheerfully replied.

Zero then looked at Ariel. "If you want to help, then meet us at the helicopter, if not, then stay here with Elena and rest..." Zero then continued walking towards the exit.

Zero then reached the exit, where the man and Levi was. "If you value whatever life you have, you will let this man through..." Zero coldly said to the man. Levi was the person Zero meant by letting through and Zero showed this by walking past Lester's lapdog with force, moving him out of the way of the exit and walking out the door.

Zero and Suzuki reached outside where two helicopters were stationed, there would have been three, but Vast blew up the other one. People were still clearing the wreckage that he caused.

"What do will do now?" Suzuki asked.

"We wait for Alice to turn up and see her off in the helicopter...and we wait to see if Ariel decides to join us..."
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:42 pm

"The way I see it, the boy doesn't want to come with you. He seems very adamant in that point as well and as far as I care, I like him more than I do you."

She gave a glaring stare at Levi just so knew that this wasn't intended as a compliment. "Besides the boy is going under a little business for me right now. Why don't you take your friend and leave, and do whatever it is you do out there old man. I have more important things to deal with."

Lester shook his head. "Kheh... 'Business' you say." He raised his hands dramatically. "What business does Levi have with an organization currently in a war with a force he does not understand? What business does he have with dangerous folk like yourselves? As his legal guardian I cannot allow him to go off and get himself killed stupidly. Especially when he is clearly not thinking like a responsible adult."

He then pointed at Vast a nasty glare in his face. "I know of your condition Vast, what do you think might happen to the boy if he's in your care and you lose control?" He glared at Elena. "I doubt even you, especially in your condition, could stop him." He looked over Maxwell. "You spend more time on your computers than anything else, being the man in charge of your internal systems and all. I doubt you even have the time to keep Levi safe." His harsh gaze settled on Zen. "I doubt you'll even be able to keep an eye on him for longer than five minutes!"

Then Zero confronted him. "If he does not want to be the head of his family, that is his choice and his alone...so find a different suitable person for the job..." Zero coldly said. "A man does not have to take a position that he does not like, a man should never be forced to take that position even if their 'Guardian' tells them too..."

Lester grumbled to himself a moment then raised his voice to be heard again. Irritation and fervor in his tone. "His wishes aren't something that will so easily come true. There are no other suitable persons as they are all dead and buried. I came to fulfill my promise to his Father, and you'll not turn me away from that task so easily."

Ariel watched things unfold. She had a feeling that tensions would soon snap and worst would come to worst. She already decided that she would return the favor to Levi and help him out of this when they did. She stood near the man that blocked his passage. Zero then told her she could meet him at the helicopter if she wanted to join him and nodded. "I'll come along. After this is settled."

Inagi glared back at Zero and resisted only slightly as he shoved past. Zero probably thought of him as not a threat. That was fine by him. It only meant that the surprise would help his position more than Zero's. If he had his own way, Inagi would have killed Zero already, but he had his orders and he planned on following them. Personal vendettas would be answered to soon enough.

Levi made an attempt to pass Inagi, but halted as he heard Lester order him. "Stay there, boy. Your business here is not done!" The words sent a chill down Levi's spine as he felt rooted in place.

Lester glanced over everyone present. None of them seemed to be interested in complying with his desires. Had they any common sense they would not involve a nineteen year old child in their business, but clearly Levi already worked his charms to get involved. He shoved his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "I see none of you will budge on this issue. Such a shame, I wanted to resolve this with little conflict. Now this will take more effort that I desired. I do hate a waste of energy. Inagi! Koko! Take him and go!"

At the last statement from nowhere a young woman, not much older than Levi, appeared behind Levi and grabbed him. Levi let you a surprised yelp and swung his umbrella around wildly. He smacked her a couple times before Inagi tapped his forehead and Levi passed out. As quickly as she appeared she faded away with Levi and Inagi dashed out of the room the way he and Lester entered.

Lester chuckled a little. "I suppose this way is more exciting and fun."
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next