Elfen World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elfen World (Remake)

+2
NyuuX
crane476
6 posters

Elfen World :: RPG :: RPG

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Elfen World (Remake) - Page 6 Empty Re: Elfen World (Remake)

Post by drewccapp Thu May 01, 2014 2:23 am

Being picked up by Zero had come as a complete shock to Ariel. She voiced a very loud complaint, but before long she was brought to the roof of the building Hector had come into and she eventually was put down. Hector appeared and she was put on edge even further. She was about read to tear the floor right from under Hector with her vectors when he called out asking to go elsewhere for the fight.

“Ariel...continue with what we had planned, get into the Rusty Screwdriver and see if you can find Levi, obviously Hector is trying to be a decoy to put us off, it would be a waste of time if we both went to Hector…” Zero then crouched down and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “Don’t worry I will be fine…”

The kiss left her surprised and embarrassed. She spent a good few moments wiping her face off with her sleeve. By the time she finished Zero was already leaving. "F-fine. I was going to find Levi anyways."

She made her way down the stairs and into the Rusty Screwdriver. Aside from a few patrons and the bartender the place was empty. She saw a door swinging near the back of the room though and made her way there. It was times like these that she wished Alana were by her side. Together they had been quite the force. Alone she was less certain. It had taken her an entire year to stop speaking "we" since her sister died. Even now the word "I" felt uncomfortable.

Through the door she found a passage that shouldn't belong and it went downwards. "Underground base, how dull." She made her way down the stairs cautious about any traps that may be set up within this base. She felt worried already since there were no guards there to stop her.

She rounded a corner to see a young man who she would have mistaken for Levi if he didn't have black hair and an excited look on his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No..." Hector remarked casually, rising up from his seat and heading towards the front door. "They already know that I am here. Unfortunately we'll have to meet up later and perhaps at another location if you will. I'll let you decide on that, for now I will handle the little children."

Lester nodded. "Very well. Before you go, a gift." He tossed a peppermint Lifesaver to Hector. "It's imbued with magic that will let you fight as if you were a young man of 21 again. Be careful though. It lasts only three minutes and the after effects will knock any ordinary man out. A man of your stamina and endurance I imagine will manage to keep moving albeit at a slower pace after it's done. I can't have you carry all the weight all the time, next time I will definitely be there to help you in person."

After the big man left, Lester finished his drink and headed down into his base. He found his way to the last group within the base. The leader of the group approached him and he smiled at the boy. “Asher, it is time we relocate, but first I want you to deal with the intruder within our base. The rest of us can take care of the equipment. I believe you will have a fairly easy time with your opponent, but try not to destroy too much. I would like to keep this location somewhat intact.”

Asher nodded. He was eager to show off his training to Lester and let him know that everything was paying off. He knew exactly where she was since he was tapped into the base’s sensor system. His ability to do so was seamless compared to Inagi’s clumsy connection. However, he could only connect to a local area while Inagi could connect to the whole city like Lester could. Still, he had an advantage in the fact that such focus made it easy to follow specific people and he could even use this sense in combat to great effect. One diclonius was nothing to fear even if she was a queen was his mentality.

He turned the corner and saw her. Silly how much like a child she looked like. This would be fun. His first diclonius ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inagi as ordered followed after Itachi who had been spotted out by Hector. The were all moving toward a more secluded part of the outskirts of the city, and he had to hurry to keep up. Eventually he found the time to chant. "Spirits of earth and life, come to me and grant me the gift of change." Within moments he felt the transformation happen and before long he changed into a tabby cat and made his way to not far from where Itachi hid.

He was quite excited to watch the fight between Hector and Zero even if he couldn't take part in it. He hoped he would be able to take advantage of Zero's weakened state should Hector fail to defeat him. Either way he wanted as much pain to come to Zero as possible.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Fri May 02, 2014 7:38 pm

"Do you know why I sent in Colonel Trenek to seek out your friends?"

"My entire purpose is to protect humanity and defeat the Diclonius race. Excalibur as far as I know both supports that which I am trying to kill and is a danger to humanity. You and your friends are at the very least trying to stop him. Surprising as it may sound, Colonel Trenek and his men are not there to attack them.

Or..."
He added. "Attacking them is not his first objective. If it makes you happy Azure Knight, then you have my word that as long as they are attempting to stop Excalibur, my men will not harm you girls. Both humans and Diclonius, or...any children you might be carrying along." The last sentence got Zero. Did Hector know about his kids? If he did, then Zero felt more on edge, as he feared for his childrens safety. When Hector said that his men was not going to harm Suzuki, Alice and No.32, Zero didn’t believe a word that he said. A man, that betrayed his group, more importantly his leader, was telling Zero that he would not harm his girls. There was no way Zero was going to believe him.

"However, I think you do realize that in the end, they will fight regardless. But even you must admit that it would be better to have them helping your girls for at least half the time than to be their enemy the entire time. Colonel Trenek does not fear death or torture, be it from your friends or yourself. He will follow the until he is stopped. So Zero, why don't you call your girls once more and ask them to meet up with him. As I already said, for the meantime you have my word as the Grand King of Law that no harm will come to them for now. Much like you, I always want to stop Excalibur. We are enemies but that does not mean we are enemies to everything."

“HA! ‘my word as Grand King of Law’, if I remember correctly, it is the same ‘Grand King’ that betrayed his leader...so your ‘word’ runs very low on our side…” Zero spoke to Hector, giving him a sarcastic laugh.

“If you really want me to accept your support on stopping Excalibur...then leave Suzuki, Alice and No.32 out of this, they don’t need to be involved, I have lived through enough betrayal in my life, and I don’t want my loved ones to be involved...again. My parents were brutally killed when I was young, have you ever had that feeling? At the age of eleven, going home, seeing you parents brutally killed, there body cut up into pieces, their blood all over the walls...no child should ever go through that pain...but I had to go through it more than once. Five years ago my kingdom...my home, was attacked by the diclonius. I saw them kill my fellow man...my friends killed, just like how my parents was killed. I found out Excalibur was behind both incidents, which is why I am on this quest.” Zero smirked and then laughed to himself.

“It’s funny, I may only be twenty six, but I have reached a point in my life that I don’t care about my own safety, I would happily die if it meant protecting my love ones…” Zero’s voice started to get louder and more proud. “I would happily die if it meant protecting my nation...I WOULD HAPPILY DIE IF IT MEANT PROTECTING WHAT IS RIGHT IN THIS WORLD!!!”

“I HAVE REACHED A POINT IN MY LIFE THAT I WOULD DIE TO BRING JUSTICE TO THIS WORLD!!! IF I AM TO BE BETRAYED AGAIN, THEN I WANT MY LOVED ONES NOWHERE NEAR IT, THIS IS BETWEEN YOU AND ME, IF YOU PLAN ON KILLING ANYONE, THEN KILL ME!!! I AM THE MAN, THE HUMAN, THE MONSTER THAT STANDS IN YOUR WAY FROM STOPPING THE G.O AND THE OTHER HUMANS THAT WANT THE DICLONIUS TO HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!!!” Zero then got himself into a fighting position

“IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT THEN BRING IT ON!!! I AM ZERO THE BLOOD MASK!!! I AM THE AZURE KNIGHT OF THIS WORLD, AND AS ITS KNIGHT, I MUST PROTECT IT FROM THE ONES THAT THREATEN IT!!!”

---------

After some time, the helicopter finally reached G.O headquarters and landed. Once it had landed, Suzuki quickly got out and made a dash inside. Alice and No.32 noticed and quickly followed, holding the children that was confused of what is going on. Suzuki reached inside and began looking for Elena, she had to tell of the current situation with Hector, and figure out what to do from their.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Fri May 02, 2014 8:55 pm

"Of course..." Hector remarked. "I have lived through war of my own country. I have seen the countless unfortunate deaths of friends and enemies for the most mundane of causes. I have seen bloodshed of the innocent, of small children crying out for comfort.

I had to be strong, stronger than before, stronger than anything in the world. I had to be the absolute strongest because if I wasn't...than I could never achieve my goal."

He tightened his fist some more, it was only a matter of time before the first blow was sent.

"Over twenty years? Try over fifty years. I made a choice a long time ago to become the absolute strongest in this world. I made a choice that as the strongest I would change the world forever. This oppressive world that we live in, I would crush it and reform it into something better."

And at long last Hector finally relaxed himself and looked up at the sky, a weakened saddened expression on his large wrinkled face. Something slipped down from the slopes of his sunglasses, so surprising that if it had no occur right now in front of Zero it would've been thought impossible.

Just a single tear to run down that old and ragged face.

"I wanted to save everyone in the world because I saw everyone dying. But I was so weak, so terribly weak in front of the truth. That there was absolutely no way that I could save everyone without making sacrifices.

So therefore, I can never give up..."

Rushing forward, Hector's outstretched palm soared forward in the hopes of smashing it into Zero's chest.
Reric
Reric
Admin

https://elfenworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Sat May 03, 2014 5:01 am

Ariel tensed at the sight of the boy. "I suppose you aren't going to tell me where Levi is."

Asher shrugged. "I don't think so. I think you might have to earn it. Maybe. Enough talk though, I think you know what's next."

Asher made a gesture as if he wanted Ariel to come to him and moments later she felt searing pain as fire poured over her back sizzling and popping as it moved along. She hated fire, she knew she had to act quick before the pain could prevent her use of vectors. Immediately, she launched a large portion of the ceiling at the boy. With a single gesture he stopped the ceiling panels and launched them back at her. She almost couldn't react quickly enough to block them.

She wanted to rip the smile he wore right off his face, but first she had to get close enough. Ten meters was all she needed and she launched herself forward with vectors to help her. Asher shook his head and made a swiping gesture and the resulting blast of wind threw her back into the wall thirty meters back. She couldn't even stop herself with her vectors as they ripped the walls apart trying to slow her down. She felt bones snap and heard them loudly as she slammed into the wall.

Asher grinned proudly. "Stupid diclonius. Your kind killed my girlfriend and my family and you think you stand a chance against me now that I have magic? You might have been able to kill someone slow like Inagi or the other trainees." His voice dripped with hatred. "Something like you couldn't stand a chance. No, I'm special, Lester told me so. I'm one of a kind. Gifted he says. Of course with his discovery of Levi and his potential three years ago, I'm a little less unique, but when I get the chance Levi will join you too. Die!"

With both hands he pulled downwards and dropped the ceiling above Ariel down upon her. She was immediately buried within the complex and her vision went black. Asher disconnected from the sensors and made his way to the rendezvous and got into the truck that would take Lester and the equipment to the lab.

Lester looked the boy up and down. "I hope you didn't destroy too much of the base."

Asher smiled and dusted himself off. "Nothing that can't be fixed with time. One of the hallways caved in and crushed her. She won't be a problem anymore."

Lester nodded with a smile. "Excellent news."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sara sat down frustrated near the outskirts of the city. Finding someone was hard enough if they didn't want to be found, but finding someone that could be unnoticeable so long as the concentrated on it was impossible. She cursed Lester for giving her and her team an impossible task even if she was their best tracker. Shrouds left almost zero magical traces and this city was full of magic thanks to the sensors that Lester placed everywhere. Right now her best option was to check every single way out of the city and hope. This meant all the roads and railroads leaving the city which would definitely take a long time.

Levi and Maya finally got off the bus and he glanced at her curiously. Ever since he had complimented her appearance she couldn't seem to look directly at him. He found some amusement in her girly behavior. If he didn't know people better he would have thought she had zero feelings whatsoever the way she behaved, but he knew better than that. "Lead the way, after all, you know the place better than I."

Maya nodded but didn't say anything. She then proceeded to walk towards the nearby forest where an old overgrown road made a pathway with Levi in tow. He hadn't expected her sudden movement and spent some moments trying to keep up with her pace, which was faster than walking, but not quite jogging. "Hey, relax. We should be in the clear for now. The way you can disappear I imagine it'll be really hard to follow."

Maya glanced at him briefly and shook her head. "No. Not easy, but still possible. Someone sensitive enough could still track my magic as hard as that is."

Levi paused a moment before asking. "I'm guessing there's someone in Lester's group that is sensitive enough." By now he was walking alongside her.

Maya frowned and looked at the ground. "Yes."

Levi looked at her sideways and then looked forward down the path they were taking. "Then we don't use magic to hide for a while." He then looked at his umbrella. "Think you could become a branch or something? Definitely could use your help to cover our tracks manually."

By dragging me on the ground? The umbrella had a feeling of dread to it as it asked that question. Fine. As you wish.

Maya stared at Levi with confusion as he spoke to his umbrella, but her confusion turned to surprise as it transformed into a rake. Levi nodded firmly. "Great, thanks, this works. Oh, and sorry." He then looked directly into Maya's eyes. "This was my grandfather's, he was a mage, I never found out about him until now. Any way, we should be able to use this to cover our tracks without magic."

Maya hesitated as she stopped in her tracks. "Isn't that using magic to cover our tracks?" Her voice carried a tone of uncertainty in it.

Silly child, while I may be an item of powerful magic, my magic is contained. The umbrella's telepathy spoke to her mind while Levi felt a wave of pride come from the umbrella. I am not so careless as your kind to leave a mess behind that can be easily followed. Although you are the cleanest of most of the Wizards I have seen.

Maya blinked as the words filled her mind that she knew were not her own. She could not shake her surprise at Levi's intelligent inheritance. "Just what family of mages are you from?" She asked Levi directly.

Levi shrugged. "I didn't know about my heritage as far as that's concerned. All I ever thought was my family was a Yakuza family. I still have a hard time believing what Lester told me, and my umbrella."

I have a name you know... The umbrella-now-rake stated. I do not remember what it is at the moment, but I have a name I know that much. Besides, the truth is not always the easiest thing to accept. The umbrella then directed it's thoughts to Maya. His family is born to the First Circle of Old. I can tell you are from an Outer Family with your unique skill set. Perhaps a ninja family at one point considering your stealth skills. You will have to help me teach the boy about his history if you know it well enough. For some reason I cannot access every memory I have, something I believe his grandfather did. For what reason I am not sure.

Maya collected herself after those words came to her mind. "I will have to teach you the best I can. Unfortunately, I know only what Lester taught me and that was not much." She was impressed by how much the umbrella-rake had known about her and even more impressed about Levi's heritage even if he didn't know about it himself. "We cannot keep wasting time here, let us keep moving and clearing our trail."

Together they made there way to an old hospital building taking turns cleaning up the trail they left behind. Maya clearly knew more about covering her tracks than Levi did and ended up doing most of the work until Levi figured it out by following her example, but even then his inexperienced work made things difficult for her in some cases. As they entered the building, they heard voices and immediately, Maya hid them with her shroud.

Maya signaled Levi to be quiet and he nodded to show his compliance. She moved to check who the voices were from fearing the worst case scenario and to her surprise found a pair of dicloni talking with each other.

Ariel awoke some time later, buried with a searing pain coming from her skull and her entire body felt heavy and numb and an unknown weight pressed down on her. How long had she been out? Would she live? Would she die? The numbness prevented her control over her vectors and she could only feel half of them either way. The only reason she could come up with as to why was because one of her horns had been shattered completely. She could see a small amount of light coming from a hole on her left side, unfortunately she could not move her head to see through it. At least suffocation was the least of her worries as she could still breath somehow.

She spent the rest of her time in despair as she worried over her own survival and what price she would have to pay to live. Twice now she was helpless to magic. Twice now she had been utterly defeated with no chance to react. Then act more quickly. Kill faster. Humans are no good. If they can learn magic like this then how will you protect your kind? Naturally, you kill all humans.

She panicked for a short while as this thought crossed her mind. This wasn't her. She had controlled her voice. Ah, but I'm all you have left, love. You have no sister now, and you've been defeated twice trying to save a human of all things. Face it, you'll never see Levi again. And if you do, don't you think that Lester will have done everything to brainwash him? Then you'll have to kill him.

Ariel mentally shook her head. No way. That couldn't happen. Levi was strong. Even the strong break. You did. You were all alone. You still are all alone. Zero left you didn't he? He'll do it again. And again.

"NO!" Her shout surprised even herself and she caught her breath. The voice had disappeared for now. She knew it would come back if she didn't gather herself. She was a queen after all, she had to make a proper example to her fellows. Even if there were none down here. Any weakness, and faltering and everything she worked for would be for nothing.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Sun May 04, 2014 12:45 am

After struggling to barely stand on his own two feet, a nurse came in. She helped him into an electic wheelchair. While rolling Avery along in the wheel chair he heard her murmur to him.

“How do you feel big boy?”

He replied bluntly, “I'm fine.” He was too focused on the feeling he had to care about manners. Luckily the nurse knew where he wanted to go and brought him.
--------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------
Still with the limo driver, Cy and Mika wonder what that beeping button was all about.

“we have to go to the roof a bit, something unexpected happened, I am sorry if you do not like that, it is just easier, quicker and overall better solution to the problem then any other way, okay?”

They didn't like the fact that it seemed trouble followed them yet again. Cy had it in his mind that whatever was going on, was because of what he was feeling. They followed behind the driver without hesitation. There was a heavy thought weighing on Cy's mind. “How are we possibly going to be safe on the roof?”

While walking, a man ran past Cy and Mika. Armed with a pistol, tazer and bat and sporting a bulletproof vest, it was clear he was some sort of guard. The feeling added a bit more paranoia to how they were already feeling.
------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------
While Nyrumi and Raganr discussed his issue about the voice inside of his head, they were interrupted by some one with a phone. Nyrumi thought it must've been one of the men that work here.

“sorry, this should not take long”

With that, Ragnar began talking to whoever was on the other end. Nyrumi was trying to get a read on Ragnar, but at first it seemed like a normal conversation. At least it seemed that way to her, until she saw Ragnar complete freeze, his eyes so wide if they were anymore, they would fall out.

“you told me it would not be before next week”

Nyrumi was interested what the big deal was. Her thoughts wents on through her mind. “This 'thing', could that be what he means?...No way, he even said it himself that he didn't know what it could be.” When Ragnar was finished on the phone, he addressed Nyrumi.

“apperantly one thing that I was expecting next week is coming today, wanna come with me upstairs then to maybe see it-”

Taking a few seconds debating her decision, she decided to go with him. What else was she going to do? Before going, a young man approached them. He seemed a little winded and looked as if he had something important to say.

“Se-sensors are picking up some intruders, and far more than one, Sir”

“What the hell? Did that bastard get an army and follow us or something?”, Nyrumi thought to herself. “Great...now what?”

“see whether those intruders are hostile or not, open fire if they are hostile, but do not aim to kill, aim to maim”

The young guard repeated those words into a radio. Nyrumi could only think about Avery, who she had left behind. He was the closest thing she had to a friend, always side by side, until now...the time everything is becoming hectic.

“you will be assigned to follow and protect her, her name is Nyrumi”

“Huh?” Hearing Ragnar assign the young guard to protect her, baffled her. She was sure he knew she didn't need anyone prtotecting her, especially some one who looked like he barely finished going through puberty.

“good day Nyrumi, my name is John”

“Okay, so this is really going to happen.”, she thought. Even though he was an armed guard, she figured she'd be the one that would have to do the protecting instead. Ragnar broke the stramge silence giving direction.

“follow me to the roof”

While everyone was making their was up to the roof, they could hear the roar of an aircraft's engines. Judging by the sound, it was landing on the roof, where everyone was headed.

Being the first group to the rooftop, Nyrumi saw the aircraft, now stationary. It was surrounded by a few guards. “What could in there that's so important that it's being guarded?” The question puzzled Nyrumi to a full extent. It hit her that what she has been sensing, was whatever that aircraft was carrying. Watching Ragnar open the package, she heard John speaking to her.

“so, you are a diclonius like Ragnar. That is really cool….”

She rolled her eyes in dismay at his comment. “What a weak way to spark a conversation.”, she thought. After she could hear him mumble something under his breath.

“fuck, why am I so nervous talking to her”

She sighed slightly and decided to be nicer to him. “I'm sort of like Ragnar I guess. But the similarities we share pale in comparison to our differences.”, she told him still watching Ragnar. “And don't feel nervous when you talk to me. I see no point in such a feeling.”, she said as comforting as possible.

Almost simultaneously, Cy, Mika and Avery made it to the rooftop. Nyrumi was ecstatic to see Avery fully awake now. She ran over to him and they shared in embrace. “I'm so sorry I left you.”, she apologized. Avery quickly forgave her and looked at the aircraft that also had the attention of Cy and Mika.

They watched closely as Ragnar grabbed the sword by the handle. Unexpectedly, as soon as he did, he was quickly engulfed in a flame. The quick motion was enough to slightly startle Mika. She took a step back behind Cy, possible for regaining a comfort level.

After that strange event, they waited for some sort of reaction from Ragnar. Finally noticing the after effect, Cy was surprised to see Ragnar's left hand was gone. Of course they wondered just what had happened, what have they just witnessed before their eyes?

Taking a few step forward, Cy attempted to talk to Ragnar. “You alright Rag? Ragnar?” Cy didn't get a response from him as he saw Ragnar deep in thought. He tried one more time to get his attention. “Ragnar, we need to figure out what we're doing here.”

Mika, Nyrumi, and Avery were also growing quite impatient with the lack of response. “Come on, we're all up here for a reason, now what's the emergency about so called intruders?”, Nyrumi impatiently yelled. The same thought ran through their minds as to who the intruders were associated with...Hector.
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Sun May 04, 2014 12:11 pm

"I wanted to save everyone in the world because I saw everyone dying. But I was so weak, so terribly weak in front of the truth. That there was absolutely no way that I could save everyone without making sacrifices.

So therefore, I can never give up..."

Zero saw Hector rush towards him, his palm pushed out, in the hopes that it would hit Zero in his chest. Because of Hector’s size and Zero’s quick feet, he had no problem dodging the attack. Zero then quickly roundhouse kicked Hector on his side, before stepping back.

“You're not the only one who wanted to be strong, I wanted to be the strongest so I could protect the things I care about, I have failed many times before...but I refuse to give up! Even if I go past my limit, I will not give up! I will become the strongest...for my loved ones...for my country...FOR WHAT IS RIGHT IN THIS WORLD!”

Zero then used his speed to run towards Hector, clenching his fist towards him to make a fast and powerful punch towards the big man’s head, if connected, it would leave a painful mark in the man.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Sun May 04, 2014 12:53 pm

“I'm sort of like Ragnar I guess. But the similarities we share pale in comparison to our differences.”

John was a bit relieved that she at least willing to talk to him a bit

“And don't feel nervous when you talk to me. I see no point in such a feeling.”, she said as comforting as possible.

John was slightly surprised that she heard what he had mumbled, realizing that he had said it slightly louder then he thought at first. He was slightly embarrassed having done a mistake like that but did not show it and smiled to her “Thanks you” he said that with a voice that anyone could see that he truly was thankful for that, though before he could say much more Avery came and he saw Nyrumi go to him.

“I'm so sorry I left you.”

He was happy to see the two of them happy like that, but those words, those god damn words. John hated those words, he hated them with a passion. He did not blame Nyrumi for saying them, as he hated them not cause of the context of those words, but rather those words he remember to very well from his father, his father that wanted an apology for all the hell that he had put the whole family through.

But before anyone could notice or he could continue his train of thought Ragnar had grabbed the sword and the flames and the sounds happened. Resulting in John almost hugging Nyrumi out of fear, barely able to stop himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You alright Rag? Ragnar?”

Those words, those words, no, that question. How was I supposed answer it. He was certainly asking for Ragnar, and you are called Ragnar, and you are in the same body as the Ragnar he was asking, but were you the same Ragnar he was asking for?

Ragnar’s thoughts soon started to change from the question of what it means to be someone and onto something simpler, answering the question. He just lost his left hand and is still bleeding from it, he made a deal with a questionable item to make deals with, and he also has three instead of one of himself. He felt fine, but which one of himself felt fine? His mind felt like chaos as the different parts of him seemed to be deciding which one was to have control for this moment, which action to take.

“Ragnar, we need to figure out what we're doing here.”

“Pathetic, is it not obvious what we are doing here? We are here to deal with those intruders, we just have disagreement how and what to do in the aftermath” says the bastard in my head, just to be followed up by the merchant son saying “nobody has to die or get hurt, we just hurry into the aircraft and fly off before the intruders could attack or be a threat” the peace did not last long before the berserker saying “I prefer a fight, and therefor, I prefer the Bastard’s suggestion of wounding and killing the intruders, even though he simply wants to do it to avoid future conflict by ending it today, I just hope it will be challenging and fun fight” it did not last for long before the bastard responded, sounding loud in the head “I am a Prince! And you shall address me as such! I am the only one of us that seems to realize that no one is worthy to command or rule over us” the berserker responded in the head “Call yourself that, as long as it means a few bodies will drop, unlike the pacifist of us wants”

With that the voices went quiet, the voices had decided, the Bastard Prince would take control, it most likely would be a while till they would switch control. Just as the Bastard Prince took control he noticed something, the voice that always tried to get you to kill everyone for no reason had completely disappeared. Granted there was a new one that wanted to kill often, but at least that one mainly wanted it for challenge and did not want to kill those it considers as friends or allies, though he is questionable, but he is definitely not the same voice.

“Come on, we're all up here for a reason, now what's the emergency about so called intruders?”, Nyrumi impatiently yelled.

Suddenly, something changed. The other diclonies could sense it, he gave out a weird different feeling, it was not odd for a dicloni, but it felt different compared to how he was just moments before. Even John could notice something was different just by looking at him. John noticed many very subtle differences, like how Ragnar was standing, up and straight, he could almost feel the presence from him just by looking at him as Ragnar held himself up high and proud, as if he were King, or a Prince.

John said in a low voice to Nyrumi and the others “something is not right, he seems a bit different”

Then, suddenly, with a loud, booming and commanding voice Ragnar said “The Emergency Is About A Group Of People That Have Dared To Go On My Land, Most Likely To Kill!”

John was shocked by Ragnar’s voice, he barely could recognize it, it sounded much more like that of a Mighty and a Proud Prince making a speech then Ragnar’s usually kind, friendly and good hearted voice. John said to the others “something is very wrong with Ragnar”

They could hear the pilot stutter something out with his wide eyes “th-thir-thirty t-tons….h-how are y-you h-holding th-thirty tons w-with one h-hand?”

John widened his own eyes hearing that, he could barely even think how heavy thirty tons are, let alone the idea that Ragnar was holding thirty tons with one arm.

Ragar then said “Nyrumi” the voice still sounded loud, booming and commanding “the voice is gone” then it had gone back to normal, friendly, kind and good hearted voice when he said that, it was a bit jarring how much the voice changed just like that, especially since it right away after that returned back to that loud, booming and commanding voice as he said to John “John, Give Me One Of The Displays For The Sensors”

John almost right away gave Ragnar one of the three displays, as soon as Ragnar had gotten it Ragnar gave it back and said “All, Onto The Plane, Now!” The pilot snapped out of his stuttering and simply ran into the plan to the cockpit, starting the engine. Almost everybody started going onto the plane, except John. John was still confused and surprised by what had just happened, especially the odd weird change in character for Ragnar.

It seems Ragnar noticed that as suddenly he pulled John with one of his vectors towards the plane. John panicks and grabs Nyrumi’s arm, as he was not expecting that, as suddenly he was thrown through the air into the plane with Nyrumi. He landed into the cargo area, he did not feel too much pain nor did he get hurt much from the landing, at least for the second before he regrets having grabbed onto Nyrumi as she landed on him, as he ended up cushioning her landing, so she did not get hurt when she landed. John however did feel good amount of pain from Nyrumi landing on him.

John was slightly stunned for a second or so till he noticed something was right up in his face, and he realized what it was and gulped, hoping that she was not going to get angry over it. John tried as much as he could not to make something worse by saying something stupid, which failed as he accidentally said what he was thinking very lowly “nice chest” he was lucky that it was muffled out.

Out of his Radio came back though what the intruders said while Nyrumi was on top of still slightly stunned John.

"We are here under the direct orders of Grand King Hector, we know you are keeping horned people in your vicnity. Bring the out and no harm will come to you.”

The Limo Driver noticed Ragnar was not going to the plane and walked over to him and said “want some rope and covering fire?” Ragnar simply nodded before jumping off the roof, softening his landing with his two vectors and headed into the forest that surrounded the mansion, Ragnar was going on a hunt.

The Limo Driver sighed and got a very long pile of rope and then opened a storage caché on the roof, pulling out a surprisingly big sniper rifle, a twenty millimeter one. It had been designed to work as an anti-armoured vehicle sniper rifle, the limo driver remembers the last time he used it, over twenty years ago. The limo driver hopes he is not out of practice and goes on the plane “keep the back open for a bit, mister pilot, Ragnar plans on coming after a bit” Limo driver then ties the rope into the plane and started loading the sniper rifle while the plane started hovering upwards like a helicopter before slowly switching modes to a more traditional plane mode.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are here under the direct orders of Grand King Hector, we know you are keeping horned people in your vicnity. Bring the out and no harm will come to you.”

The guards that had been send to contact the intruders did not like what they heard. But before they could respond they suddenly heard something, something that sounded like dripping blood. They quickly checked if one of them was injured or missing but none of them were either injured or missing, they were confused by that and suddenly called out to the intruders “we are sorry but we can not allow you to take any of the residence of this property as it is outside the authority of your king in this land as well as violates several human rights” They then heard something, something running, and something bleeding. Then all of a sudden one of them fell dead to the ground, one of the other guards ran over just to find that the guard had not died by a bullet or any normal wound.

The guard had lost all of his blood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bastard Prince Ragnar grinned a horrid grin as he ran past, hearing the sickening thud of one of the guards falling down. “The sacrifice was worth his life, after all, he was not going to live for long anyway” a part of him was angry over this, his merchant son self, sacrificing somebody else just to boost once own abilities, and that only temporarily.

The prince did not care, he was moving twice as fast and would be able to do a lot of damage fast before the damn intruders could organize themselves to attack back.

Ragnar finally spotted the first of the five omnibus soldier groups that had been sent. He was staying out of sight as he used his vectors carefully, not using them to cut them up right away, especially since at this close range it would be risky, but rather to try an find any explosives or grenades they might have, and get them to activate, the chaos from it would give Ragnar a good opportunity to suddenly strike, quickly and safely. But before he could do that he noticed something else he could do.

Without even the warning of cracking noise from above the branches that were above the omnibus soldiers suddenly fell down upon them. Thick and heavy enough to crush those who did not respond fast enough, and anyone that would try to get out of the way by going where Ragnar was hiding would not last for long, as Ragnar was ready to strike down those who did.

All the while Ragnar was doing that he was memorizing how these soldiers looked, hoping it would give him some clues to find out where they are from later.

A debate came in his head though once again. “Do not kill the harmless or those injured, let them live” said the merchant son in his head, the prince responding in his head “If one is to inflict an injury one should inflict a strong enough injury that the opponent can never retaliate, for if you do not do that the enemy will inevitably try to take vengeance, and death is perfect for that” the berserker says in his head “I have to agree with the prince, these guys do not seem fun enough to fight again if they are injured, so killing the injured ones are alright with me”

-------------------------------------------------------

words: 2127

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Sun May 04, 2014 4:40 pm

Staggering back, Hector ignored the blow to his side. In his coat pocket was that small piece of candy given to him by Lester, but he did not use it. For some reason that small piece of magical candy was going to be saved for later. Zero was not the person he was going to fight using it.

“You're not the only one who wanted to be strong, I wanted to be the strongest so I could protect the things I care about, I have failed many times before...but I refuse to give up! Even if I go past my limit, I will not give up! I will become the strongest...for my loved ones...for my country...FOR WHAT IS RIGHT IN THIS WORLD!”

A resounding blow to his head, to quick for him to react, a large bruise was now planted against Hector's face as he once more staggered from the blood. The left lens of his sunglasses was broken, shattered into pieces as he finally took them off, raising them into the air and dropping them to the hard ground. With a single stomp he shattered them below his boot.

"I don't think you understand at all..." Hector remarked in an almost apologetic manner. You fight because it is the right thing to do. You fight to avenge yourself from what Excalibur did to you a long time ago. But that is righteous, the kind of battles the heroes fight."

A line of blood dribbled from his mouth, Zero's last attack must have been quite powerful.

"Your fights, the fights of your friends, of the Diclonius and Great Order, of that demon swordsman, of all of those who fight against me. They are so determined to beat me and they are all so wonderful. But they don't understand at all, you think you do, I am not surprised that you do. But you think your determination can defeat mine?

Grinning wildly, Hector still did not attack yet, it would appear he still had some more words to say. His large G.O coat fluttering wildly in the wind, his body was ragged but strong.

"But...its not that your weak. No you are hardly weak at all but its just that you really don't understand at all. Do you honestly understand what it means to fight for a lost cause? To fight for the infinite wrong doings? Here's a little secret, I recently told my scientists to begin working on specific object." He spat a fine globule of blood to the floor, still again he took no stance but the killing intent from his body did not disappear.

"I told them to work on an antidote for the Diclonius murderous voices so that they can be used to protect those horned beings. Right now my men are working on the very thing that will save the lives of those horned people who I am so adamant in killing...all under my direct order.

I am killing and saving them at the same time? But why I am doing that eh? Do you want to know why? Because I wanted to save everyone. But at the same time I hate them with a burning passion. Love and hate, over and over again. Do you have enough love for Excalibur to give him any respect before you kill him? Do you have any love for Colonel Trenek when he goes up and butchers your wives in cold blood? Hahahahahahha!"

Bursting out in laughter, he raised his head to gaze up at the sky as he guffawed loudly. "I am a determined contradiction, so let's continue this fight of ours, Azure Knight. You think your determination can defeat mine? I am eager to see you try!"

And Hector finally made his move, he raised five fingers into the air and with his other hand beckoned Zero forward. "Five attacks, you have five attacks to bring me to my knees. If you cannot so much as bring me to my knees with five attacks, then there is no point in me fighting you."

He wiped the blood off his face and merely stood there as if he honestly expected Zero to just beat on him without any defense. "You are much stronger than that Azure Knight...please do not insult the Grand King of Law right now. Because those last few punches...

...have been extraordinarily weak."
---
---

"WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON!?" One Omnimbus soldier screamed as the bloody carnage began. Someone losing all their blood was something but the chaos only went out of hand when the heavy branches began to fall and crush comrades alike.

One of them ran dived forward and his spine was shattered from falling branch. So harsh that that he vomited his own blood and something that could only be described as his own intestines. He reached out and picked them up, starring in absolute horror at what had come out of him. He was one of the luckier ones, his brain splattered like a splash of paint and he finally died. He was the luckier one because he was the one who died the quickest.

A stream of ammo soared uselessly into the air, fearful of retaliation blood splattered as the soldiers were torn apart by unseen forces. One of them, through the carnage of hell spotted the person who started it all. The one called Ragnar as he raised his heavily shaking gun and pulled the trigger. But nothing happened, in fact he was no longer even holding the gun in his hand. Why on earth was it on the ground? More importantly if he wasn't holding the gun, why was his hands still on the gun?

The realization hit him quite horrifically.

"Aaaarrrrgh!" He screamed, waving his bloody stumps around.

One more man had managed to get in closer though not by skill, one arm was dangling from a piece of meat his gun was gone and he was crying uncontrollably.

"Help me! Oh fuck! Fuck! SHIT! FUCKING HELP US! HELP ME! FUCKING GODDAMN HELP ME!!!!"

OOC: Feel free to obliterate the soldiers if you like guys.
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Mon May 05, 2014 9:35 pm

"I don't think you understand at all..." Hector remarked in an almost apologetic manner. "You fight because it is the right thing to do. You fight to avenge yourself from what Excalibur did to you a long time ago. But that is righteous, the kind of battles the heroes fight."

Dribbles of blood full down Hector, it had seemed like Zero's attack had left it's mark, and was stronger then Hector had thought.

"Your fights, the fights of your friends, of the Diclonius and Great Order, of that demon swordsman, of all of those who fight against me. They are so determined to beat me and they are all so wonderful. But they don't understand at all, you think you do, I am not surprised that you do. But you think your determination can defeat mine?"

"Your ego holds no bounds if you think that your determination is always better then others..." Zero thought to himself as he listened to Hector's long speech.

Hector grinned. "But...its not that your weak. No you are hardly weak at all but its just that you really don't understand at all. Do you honestly understand what it means to fight for a lost cause? To fight for the infinite wrong doings? Here's a little secret, I recently told my scientists to begin working on specific object." He spat a fine globule of blood to the floor, still again he took no stance but the killing intent from his body did not disappear.

"I told them to work on an antidote for the Diclonius murderous voices so that they can be used to protect those horned beings. Right now my men are working on the very thing that will save the lives of those horned people who I am so adamant in killing...all under my direct order."

"An antidote to cure the diclonius?  But why?" Zero wondered.

"I am killing and saving them at the same time? But why I am doing that eh? Do you want to know why? Because I wanted to save everyone. But at the same time I hate them with a burning passion. Love and hate, over and over again. Do you have enough love for Excalibur to give him any respect before you kill him? Do you have any love for Colonel Trenek when he goes up and butchers your wives in cold blood? Hahahahahahha!"

That was it, that was the line that changed Zero's expression. Zero's face showed complete anger, a rage that could only be achieved when someone threatens the ones that you love. Hector should  know that a line like that would be something you should never say to Zero, it was almost like commiting suicide by saying that. Zero's eyes widened in anger, his demonic eye becoming more visible, to a point that it began to glow in its blood red colour. Zero then quickly pulled out his blades, but also pulled out his hidden 50 cal. pistols and connected them to the blade. This meant that now, while his blades usually face away from Zero, like how they usually do, but now have 50 Cal. pistols on the front, facing in the direction that Zero is facing, making Zero now dangerous both from close range, and now long range.

Bursting out in laughter, he raised his head to gaze up at the sky as he guffawed loudly. "I am a determined contradiction, so let's continue this fight of ours, Azure Knight. You think your determination can defeat mine? I am eager to see you try!"

And Hector finally made his move, he raised five fingers into the air and with his other hand beckoned Zero forward. "Five attacks, you have five attacks to bring me to my knees. If you cannot so much as bring me to my knees with five attacks, then there is no point in me fighting you."

He wiped the blood off his face and merely stood there as if he honestly expected Zero to just beat on him without any defense. "You are much stronger than that Azure Knight...please do not insult the Grand King of Law right now. Because those last few punches...

...have been extraordinarily weak."

"Five attacks?" Zero said in anger, the rage was fueling him as he spoke.  He began to glow blue as his telekinesis was beginning to be in use.  "...I'LL BEAT YOU WITH ONE!!!!!!!" Zero roared in anger. As he said it, the area around Zero exploded, dust just filling the area near him, like he had been hit by a bomb, but it was not a bomb, it was the power that Zero had possessed, a power that would rarely see it's usage,  as Zero never gets to this stage, not unless somone puts him there. After a few seconds, all that could be seen next was just a blue blur heading towards Hector. Zero used his speed, as well as his telekinesis to rush towards Hector. His telekinesis added extra speed for him, making him just a bit quicker than usual,  to a point where it semed that he was actually flying at incredible speed towards the former G.O captain. Zero aimed his gun blades and fired at Hector. The bullets target was his legs, as he challenged him to get him on his knees. The move would also stop Hector from moving,  making him an easier target, even though that was already the case because of his size. Once he got near, Zero would then use his blades to attack Hector.Zero would first go for a strong single attack towards Hector, to get the most damage done as quickly as possible, from there, he would continue the attack with more multiple strikes, in the hopes of finishing the self proclaimed Grand King of Law, from where he stood. It was now time that Hector paid the consequences for his actions.

------------

Itachi watched as an exchange of words was said between Zero and Hector. He didn't hear all of it, only the bits that was shouted out, but the actions spoke louder then the words. Itachi noticed that whatever Hector had said did not make Zero look happy, he could see the rage that filled Zero as his noticed a red glow appear near his face. He then noticed that Zero appeard to glow blue and then out of nowhere the area that surrounded Zero just exploded.

"What the?" Itachi said shocked by what he had saw. Did Hector do that? Did Hector kill Zero? Itachi's question was answered quick, as a blue blur raced towards Hector. Itachi knew that was Zero, he was scared of how quick and powerful he was and he watched as what happened next shocked him.

Last edited by Jamie Dark on Mon May 05, 2014 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Mon May 05, 2014 10:57 pm

Hector stood there motionless, hands outstretched as he prepared himself mentally for the attacks. His lines about Zero’s lovable girls had put him on edge. That was good, let him come at the fullest of his anger and power. Let that masked man who lost his kingdom and loved ones be infuriated and strike with the utmost power and conviction. It had been so long, so very long since that day. The long ago day when his entire world was burned to ashes and he had lost his friends and family to that terrible war and the horrible times of those horned girls who unfortunately were born into a future that did not want them. Perhaps that is the reason Hector loves to fight, because he knows he cannot save everyone his original desire. He has no intention to mock that masked man from the Azure Kingdom but there is something that very few people understand.

It is like that horned swordsman, the kind of thing that only he can understand. Zero, the Blood Mask would have known it too. That killing intent, that desire for battle. A long time ago there was a man, just a single human man who wanted to save the people who were lost and defenseless. He had long ago looked up to that man named William Schlenzanner and taken his name as the truest sign of respect. He couldn’t help but think back to his old friends at this moment, those children of the Dutch country who were obliterated in that old civil war. There had been a girl with horns and one of his friends went with her and they were never seen again. Unfortunate, he had never seen it but knew that the dreadful had occurred. That poor girl, if she had never been born with horns, never had those voices inside her head or the world of misery against her, she and her kind could’ve been so much more. His heart felt oddly heavy now as he remembered his old team and that little horned girl named Iree.

“You horned people…really do irk me you know.” He though with joking mockery.

*BAM!*

“Gurh!” Hector was thrown back as the 50 caliber bullet blew away flesh and the blood splattered the floor. His body lurched backwards, already about to topple until his large leg lifted up and slammed into the dirty ground. A billow of dust flew into the sky and the connection to the ground sent a spearing seizure of pain up through his leg and throughout his entire body. But it wasn’t’ enough, not to him! A bullet to the leg? A joke to be laughed at! Oh it hurt, it hurt so much but yet he did not fall. He found himself stepping backwards attempting to get his balance.

This was fun.

“Good! Good!” Schlenzanner roared with ecstasy. “This is much better, but come now Azure Knight! We aren’t done yet!”

This was incredibly fun. It was like fighting that swordsman. So much fun. Zero knew it was like, to enjoy the fight. Very few people really understood what it meant to love fighting but Zero certainly knew. That was why this fight was so much fun. That was all Ex-Captain Hector Schlenzanner had left really. That love to fight. Every blow against his body, his blood soaring into the sky, his muscles breaking, his tendons tearing, and the refusal to give up no matter the circumstances.

Left momentarily immobile, the only thing Hector could see was a flash of blue light. “Heh…nice speed…” He thought. His enemies were fast, they had to be when he was overwhelmingly strong. The first bullet had gone into his leg, the first strike did not falter him. Too bad Zero, your boasts could not be met but perhaps your next blow would be lucky. Hector felt it, a strong killing intent.

A slash of blue light ran across his chest, so heavy and terrible he could feel the very veins in his body explode. There was no blood, strong but quick the attack had come. Perhaps it wasn’t as deep as Zero had expected. Was the Grand King lf Law’s body so immense that the blades could not slice deeply into his flesh? Two blows, strong ones and still he stood tall.

*SLASH!*

A third strike ran across his upper chest, seemingly so deep but no sign of blood.
This was outstandingly fun.

*KUSH!*

That next attack came around to his back. Well of course, he was the master of speed. If Hector’s power was strength, Zero’s advantage was speed. Hector was forced forward by the attack, stumbling forward but standing. It was not impossible for him to fall, The Demon Swordsman had proven that three years ago. But why did that man, a simple human man take so much pressure and still resist the urge to fall victim to his wounds.

A fourth slash ran around his left size, a line of turquoise light. From the distances, Hector’s body was being ravaged by random blue lines that attacked his body viciously like ravenous hounds.

This was without a doubt…unbelievably fun.

*SLASH!*

The last line went down the very front of his body, from head to his lower right hip. The fifth and final strike was done and Hector’s body was covered in a blur of blue lights that radiated from his body. Slowly, like veins lines of red began to appear around his body. He had been hit so many times and yet he did not fall. It would unfortunately appear that Zero was not strong enough.

He had failed…

*GUSHA!*

And Hector’s entire body exploded in a fountain of red, his eyes widening as he himself hadn’t expected. Heavy, so heavy that he couldn’t control himself anymore. Hector collapsed forward and landed on the ground, one knee situated on the ground as his large coat slowly floated back down to lay with its master.

“…Excellent…” He whispered, reaching behind his back and gripping the handle of the Crescent Sun Axe Version II. “That is most excellent…Azure Knight Zero…

Activation Protocol…Restriction Level 3 off…

The Crescent Sun axe switched around, turning into a pointed spear. Zero probably knew what that was, the Corporeal Moon Buster. But the fight would not be used to that degree so easily. Zero was a powerful opponent, so a powerful weapon was to be in use.

“Restriction Level 2 off…

The blades merged, shining brightly as an exploding radiated outwards.

“Restriction Level 1 off…”

In his hand, he head a weapon that could destroy. The Crescent Moon Destroyer. He had used this weapon only once before. Three years against Kenshi. So Hector had decided to pull out all the stops now and use this devastating attack. But there was just one problem with that idea.

…Hector wasn’t finished.

“Restriction Level Zero…off!”

The churning metal, a stream of light and at long last the completion was made. In his right hand, Hector held the Axe of the Crescent Sun…in his left hand he held the spear of the Corporeal Moon. They were smoking as if they were on fire. The edge of his axe was glowing constantly the same king that it did whenever he charged it up. His spear was also blue at the tip.

Level 3…The Crescent Sun Axe

Level 2…The Corporeal Moon Buster

Level 1… The Crescent Moon Destroyer

Level Zero…The Perfect Obliteration.

The warm up was now over and the real fight began. Hector lunged his left hand first and the blinding blue light raced off to crush to Zero. Expecting a speedy dodge, Hector also retaliated by blasting off his axe. The blade shooting forward from the metal rod that it was attacked too, hoping to catch Zero off guard if he managed to avoid the first attack.

Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Tue May 06, 2014 11:18 pm

Levi put his free hand on Maya's shoulder and shook his head when she turned to look at him. He didn't want to interact with the dicloni in the hospital. He then pointed over his shoulder back towards the exit. He knew a hideout in the area that he used to go to for personal time. It was less comfortable than a building, but would work for what he wanted. She nodded her head and then moved out of the building together.

He then began to lead her in the direction of the natural cave hideout he used to use. He could tell which direction to go from here, roughly. He was glad that as a younger child he traveled a lot and got to see plenty of nice places. The time it took for them to make it to their destination was only thirty minutes. He had led her to a large opening in a ledge that went a fair distance into the earth.

Then they found a small cavern within the tunnels and a natural pool within the cavern. Maya felt an aura of old within the cavern that left her curious. There certainly was magic within this place, but it was unfamiliar to her in the sense of any magic she had seen or felt.

Levi smiled and let go of Maya's hand as he entered the cavern he spent many great days of his childhood within. It still had that feeling of comfort and homeliness he enjoyed. Ah, this place. How long it has been since my last visit here.

Levi looked down at his umbrella-rake. "I don't remember having you during my visits here."

You think you're the only Gifted in your family to spend his relaxing hours here? This is a sacred place of solitude that has been within your family's use for generations. The fact that you found it only further proves your heritage. He felt a bit of pride from the umbrella-rake. Finally he could tell the difference between his own emotions and the umbrella's.

"No one ever told me about this place. I found it myself. How could this place be my family's if we never talked about it?" He was a little puzzled by the umbrella's statement.

I never said it was owned by your family. I was simply used by it over the generations. No mage can own this place. And the reason no one within your family talked about it is because it is meant to be found as a stepping stone for those who can use magic. A test more of less. Only those sensitive within your family can find this place and no one else. Your grandfather was the last one aside from you to enter this place. The umbrella was disappointed at Levi's lack of knowledge, but seemed to be used to it by now. There is much you have missed in your education. I suppose the passing of your grandfather is the reason for that. His time came too soon.

Levi felt a mix of feelings he couldn't quite differentiate. The combination of his grandfather being brought up and his own curiosity mixed with his surprise over the history of this cavern stirred in an interesting fashion. "So... How do I learn about my history? My... magic?"

Drink the water, and everything will become clear. You with the power of a Skipped Generation should be able to withstand the power of this place. The umbrella's feelings were straightforward and honest.

Levi nodded and stepped over to the pool of water. He sat down on a rock nearby the waterside. Maya glanced over at him having heard his part of the exchange. "What are you doing?" She then received a message from the umbrella. What is necessary for him to learn. Then he can gain his Inheritance and continue to maintain his family's mission.

Levi stared at the water. "I'm going to drink it. I have a feeling I might be asleep for a while make sure I don't fall in or anything." He wasn't sure why he said that, but his hand steadily reached for the water, and then cupped to pick it up so he could drink it. Before he knew it he felt himself drift into what seemed like another world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariel struggled to maintain consciousness. Her injuries were so severe that she doubted even if Zero or someone else found her and saved her that she would be able to act as a normal diclonius again. She should be feeling pain, instead the most she felt was a pressure on her chest from the weight of the debris. Breathing was nearly impossible and her own thoughts were beginning to drive her insane.

Come on, you pathetic weakling, use me. I can get you out of this situation. Then we can go ahead and do what we're supposed to be doing to keep our kind safe. We should kill all humans. There's no way they'll be able to help us when most of them want to kill us anyways.

"No, I can't do that."

Yes you can. You have no choice. You've seen it yourself. How they treat us. You think that the G.O. will actually change anything?

"I can't let everything I've worked for fall apart like this, not after..."

Not after Alana died? That was Excalibur's work. Now he's going to use her. Of course you aren't going to let that happen, right? Because you'll destroy him and everything he stands for.

"Of course." Ariel could feel a tear rolled down her cheek as Alana was brought up. The thought of Excalibur using her made her so angry.

That's right, hate him. Zero failed to keep her safe too, what will you do about that.

"He wasn't even with her when she died. He had a different mission to go through with there."

That's right, he wasn't even there to save her. He could have. He didn't even succeed with his mission. He's weak. He couldn't do what he needed to kill Excalibur and now he's still no the loose wreaking havoc. That's Zero's fault.

She was finding it harder to argue with the voice. Its taunts were so tempting. Its statements luring her into its grasp. She wanted to embrace it. Embrace her anger. Her hatred. Things like Hector and Excalibur had to die.

Your desire to find peace with the humans is impossible. Your differences too great. Even those that say they want to keep you safe are a threat by the fact that they cannot keep you safe. Use me, and we will save the remaining dicloni in the world. Those magic users will stand no chance against me too. Come and we'll bring this place down together!

She couldn't fight it. She could only accept the voice. Listen to it. Become one with it and she felt power like nothing she felt before. With a single thought the rubble flew away from her and she was free. She never felt freer to do whatever than she did now. She would start by destroying this entire base regardless of the consequences. As she dashed around the base, she left behind her, still under the rubble, her sister's hat.

Lester was only just reaching the outskirts of the city when he felt something like a dark cloud pass over his mind and soon his sensors were going off so loudly it almost hurt. He felt the base collapsing under its own weight. Within it he knew a diclonius was wreaking havoc and destroying the base. The same one he had ordered be killed not long ago.

He glared at Asher. "You failed to kill her. I suggest you go correct that failure, now."

Asher flinched as Lester glared at him and ordered him to make amends for his failure by returning to finish the job. "I-I-I'm sorry. I'll go right away."

The truck stopped and he stepped out and the truck left him behind. He heard a brief message from Lester. You know where to go next, but do not go there until you are certain you have finished the job.

Asher gulped nervously at the power put behind Lester's statements and hastily ran back to the base. However, when he made it to its location, the building over it had sunk into the ground from the sudden destruction below and emergency vehicles were all over the place and people were everywhere watching the destruction as the buildings next to the Rusty Screwdriver's location were slowly but surely sinking into the ground. One diclonius managed this level of destruction in such a short period of time? A cloud of dust exploded from the hole in the ground that was the Rusty Screwdriver and emergency forces yelled for all civilians to fall back.

Soon after that an entire section of street collapsed into the ground claiming many cars and even more people. From the hole in the ground climbed a small figure, the air literally swirled around her. Something felt different about it, scary. Some police called out to it. Asher connected to the sensor system as quickly as he could, but the damage within the base was so bad that he could sense nothing within it or even in the area where the buildings above it were. He could guess that the small figure within the swirling cloud of dust was the diclonius that he defeated earlier. However, he was amazed that she could walk after taking as much damage as she did.

Ariel felt light as she destroyed the entire base and made her way to the surface as everything around her fell apart. It was satisfying to destroy the entire place. She even enjoyed it. As she made it to the surface she heard sirens and screams. How many humans died? She wanted to keep count. She wanted to know. She wanted them to feel pain and suffering as she had.

She heard some voices call out to her as she rose from the underground. Kill them. Kill them all! She pointed her hand in the direction of the police before her and her vectors lashed out at them. This power, this freedom, she felt like she could destroy everything within sight. With a flick her vectors the dust surrounding her blew away and she saw the blood and gore of the dozens of police as they had been shredded by her vectors. A hungry grin grew onto her face and she turned her attention to crowd as they ran away trampling over each other.

"Awww come on, don't do my job for me! Also, pathetic mageling I dare you to come and fight me. Come and die, die, DIE!"
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Wed May 07, 2014 4:54 pm

Ragnar was horrified, joyful and uninterested all on the same time, all depending after which Ragnar was to be referred to as the real Ragnar. One was disgusted with the other, another did not care what was happening, and another was enjoying every moment of it.

"Help me! Oh fuck! Fuck! SHIT! FUCKING HELP US! HELP ME! FUCKING GODDAMN HELP ME!!!!"

This cry for help, this cry, it got all three interested. Slowly but surely Ragnar started walking towards the man the cried and screamed out those words, his vectors quickly going over to the man, a vector went into the man’s mouth, checking and pulling away any possible cyanide pill the soldier might have. The other Vector was disarming the man with whatever could possibly hurt himself or hurt Ragnar, especially any possible explosives.

All of this happened in few seconds before the soldier was lifted by the vectors and forced to face Ragnar as he closed in, holding a sword and with eyes that looked determined and ready to kill. The sword being held in one hand, where the other hand was was still bleeding. The face showed no signs of sympathy, it looked a lot more like the face of a gleeful torturer.

Ragnar then, short from the man said coldly and plainly “do you want to live?” the breath that could be felt by the soldier felt like it was coming from a frozen corpse of a killer. “how about a deal? I let the survivors continue to be that, and in exchange I get some information, first, what is your name? secondly, who do you work for? and thirdly, what did you plan to do? and fourth but not least,” he takes a pause, a short one but one could feel the weight of the next words even before they were spoken “DID HE HONESTLY THINK YOU WOULD BE ENOUGH!?” The voice could only be described as loud, intimidating and frightening. The voice would have made a pack of lions flee out of fear, loud enough to silence an artillery barrage and intimidating enough to stop a train in its tracks. It was not just his voice that changed when he said those final words, his posture had changed from looking like that of a man that held himself high to that of a monstrous beast.

Ragnar then shook his head and took a deep breath, then holding himself again high before saying “If You Lie, I Will Personally Burn Down Your Whole Family Tree Down, So I Recommend You Not Lying If You Want Someone Attending Your Funeral” this time the voice sounded assertive and loud, but on the same time it sounded much more like he was just making a simple deal, like he was trying to bargain for a lower price on an item.

“so, what do you say? Are you honest enough not to tell a simple lie?” the voice was quiet as he said it to the soldier’s ear, but it would even have death shivering from it.

Ragnar’s sword was right by the soldier’s heart as he waited for an answer, Ragnar then said “got ten seconds to answer” the voice was odd, no, it was not odd, it was normal, as if he was talking to someone he had met for the first time over an interview casually, that is what was odd about it.

-------------------------------------------------

words: 566

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Wed May 07, 2014 5:48 pm

The soldier was left whimpering in fear and terror and ultimately started sprouting out blabbering nonsense until he managed to get a hold of himself. A hold though might not have been the right word, what with the tears and snot running down his face.

"Roderick! My name is Roderick!" He spoke out urgently watching the sword inch ever so closely to his insanely beating heart. You don't understand...I mean oh fuck!" He cried out, feeling the tip pinch itself against his chest. He could feel some blood running down. "Grand King..."

zzzZzzztttz

That sound...like static. Perhaps Ragnar would realize it too as the radio, if one could even call it that began to buzz. On the other end, a cold voice devoid of care or emotion spoke callously on the other end of the line. How long had he been listening in on them? In fact Roderick wondered when he had actually connected to him.

"You are a disgusting shame boy..." Colonel Trenek's voice stated viciously over the other end, hardly a whisper but loud enough to feel like it was yelling at him. I think you know what's going to happen to you now..."

Across the map, Trenek leaned against the wall, a small device with a single button in his hand and a small cigarette in his mouth. At the other end of the line, a terrified Roderick stuck between a rock and hard place had to ignore Ragnar for the moment and plead. Somehow he seemed more afraid of one of his comrades than he did of the massive Diclonius.

"You don't understand, he was too strong! There's no reason to kill me because..."

"I have no intentions to kill you because you lost. I'm going to kill you because you are a spineless coward who is willing to give up information on Omnimbus to save your own hide. You are nothing more than pathetic filth...and I will not give you time for a single prayer."

"No! NO! NO! NOOOOOO!"

*BOOM!!*

And with a press of the button, the soldier was blown to bits in a graphic display of violence. Organs, bones and brain matter splattered the ground. What was left was a figure so disgusting it could no longer be called human form. The face, with its eyes bulging out was crying in an infinite measure of fear. The very last thing Roderick had known, was completely horror. His radio, unhurt lay against what might have been a combination of his ribs and kidneys. His tongue too had gotten mixed up in it as well.

The Colonel spoke from the radio.

"You Diclonius...are always a pain in the ass aren't you."
---
---

Uleus sadistically waited their response. His eyes lit up at the though of the youngest, little cute No. 20 slitting her own throat open and dashing her blood out to save her own kind. He imagined No. 31, ripping out her own heat while apologizing profusely. He envisioned No. 44 reaching inside her head and pulling out her brain from its stem.

What he did not imagine was rushing against the wall and smashing straight against it. As if hit by a car, Uleus body hit the wall with such a force he practically splattered against it. Rising back up, his bones popped back into place, his organs returned and his head turned 360 degrees to look behind him, appearing both shocked and then upon seeing his attacker, very happy.

"Oh boy!" He called out. "Another little sister has come, you are so kawaii!" He called out over to her, giggling like a madman. "But don't you think you should've waited...?" He asked sarcastically. "Cause otherwise one of these girls..." And with a slice of his hand he chopped off the head suddenly of the first hostage before she had time to blink.

"...Might have lived a little longer." They screamed, the hostages screamed as Uleus twisted his body around finally slithered over to the other two remaining girls, keeping in line of them. It made things even more difficult because he was right by the hostages.

"Aren't you Irene?" He asked curiously. "That Lily girl's friend I've heard about. Oh dear Master has a lot of information on her! The hostage situation was for my lovely little sisters over there but you can join in if you want."

He pressed his handgun to the second girl's face who was vomiting uncontrollably. "Kill yourself, or I'll kill her..." Uleus whispered his conviction.

"Stop him...now." Elena finally ordered. "You know already he is not going to keep his word. The moment you kill yourselves he is going to murder them anyways. That is after all his entire purpose." Elena gave a long and truthfully saddened gaze at the frightened hostage girls.

"I am sorry that it must end this way. But there is no way we can save you right now. You will either be killed by him if you try to attack him, or you will be killed after the others have killed themselves. No matter what happens, some will die."

"Wh-What!?" One of them cried out. "But I don't want to die!"

"I know..." Elena replied pitifully. "Lt. General Zen... you know what you need to do."

"Aye...Master General Elena." Zen gave the girls one last apologetic look and raised his weapon. There were tears in their eyes. Maybe they thought the G.O was betraying them. Elena wondered how the other girls would react once the deed was done. But she had to make a choice even if that choice was something that would sting her heart.

*BAM!* *BAM!*

Two shots fired, both went passed Uleus and both girls fell to the ground dead, holes in their heads. At the very least Elena could've made their deaths as quick and painless as possible. The situation Uleus had hoped to capsize on was now over and he found himself in a very dangerous situation.

Especially because Elena was incredibly pissed off.

"This is your commander in chief, the Master General of the Great Order. Hear my orders now...

I want that fuck nugget dead."

EDIT: I believe a small mistake was made earlier on Drew's part. Uleus was actually in Omnimbus basically holding girls hostages and speaking to the G.O on a television. I think Drew accidentally thought Uleus was at the G.O or some place related to that and was basically holding hostages in front of Elena and the others so for sake of arguments I essentially just went with that.
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Wed May 07, 2014 6:27 pm

"No! NO! NO! NOOOOOO!"

*BOOM!!*

Ragnar stood there, unfazed as what was left of a man was splattered all over him.

One of his vectors slowly picked up the radio.

"You Diclonius...are always a pain in the ass aren't you."

Ragnar smiled and said into the radio “what was again that you said to that man before you killed him?” his smile became more of a smirk as he said those words “I am going to kill you for being a spineless coward? You are pathetic filth? if I must say anything you lead by example, after all, you sent out who knows how many men on what was essentially a suicide mission while you stay safely behind, just killing those who could have actually lowered your casualty rate, yep, I can see that man, what was his name again? Roderick? ah, who cares, you kill them without as if they were faceless, just another body to throw on the pile, no one important, you are just as heartless as me when you kill, except I do it when I am attacked, you are willing to kill your own kind that is working with you. But, since you are here, answer me this? did you honestly think this would work?” his tone of voice would be jarring to say at the very least for any soldier close by that could hear him over all the other noise, it sounded mocking, but, almost like it was just jokingly mocking between two close friends. It would have also been jarring to just see him talk like all of the carnage around him did not happen

Ragnar then says “I will carry around the radio, this seems to be the start of something interesting and fun” his voice now sounded like it was just playful, almost as if he were trying to mock him in a different way

---------------------------------------------
words: 316

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Wed May 07, 2014 8:53 pm

Zero’s bullets had made contact with Hector, tearing off some of his flesh, but it did not make Hector fall. Zero then attacked with his blades. His strike had connected, but it did not make the big man fall. Zero tried again, landing a strong attack against Hector’s chest, the attack made a cut, but it seemed it wasn’t deep enough to make him bleed.

Zero was becoming annoyed. Zero again tried a strong attack, this time, attacking his upper chest in the hopes that it would this time, take the Grand King of Law down, but again, even though the attack was deeper, it still did not cause him to fall.

Zero kept on attacking, hitting Hector from his side, to his back. Zero again failed to bring him down. As one last final attack, Zero made a cut that went from the top of Hector, to the the bottom. Zero stepped away after the final attack to see if it had finally worked.

Hector stood there, it seemed that Zero failed again, until Hector’s body suddenly exploded in red, his blood had went all over his body, and after attack after attack, Hector finally fell to his knee. Hector seemed to have said something before then reaching for his axe that was on his back.

“Activation Protocol…Restriction Level 3 off…”

Hector’s axe began to change, as Zero watched, Hector’s weapon began to make different changes until he reached it’s final.

"Restriction Level 2 off…”

“Restriction Level 1 off…”

“Restriction Level Zero…off!”

Hector was now holding two weapons in his hands, one is a bright spear, the other, his axe. Hector threw the spear at Zero at a quick speed.

Zero realised this and was able to dodge the incoming bright light spear, but as soon as he dodged that, Hector’s axe had followed. Zero quickly got his blades ready to defend the attack and used his telekinesis, in the hopes that it would slow down the attack, but the axe arrived too early for the power to have a good effect on it. The axe clashed with Zero's blades at full speed, the power pushing Zero back till he was further away from Hector. Zero was almost about to lose power, but out of nowhere the area around Zero exploded, the power between the axe and Zero the possible reason behind it. Dust filled the area where Zero was. Did Hector's axe prove too powerful for Zero? Did it kill him?

After a minute or two he got his answer, as the dust began to clear, and out from the dust, emerged Zero. His cloak vanished, either blown away from the explosion or taken off from the damages, but speaking of damage, the removed cloak revealed what had happened. Zero's arms, as well as his face, was covered in blood, his arms had multiple cuts, enough to make him bleed, but not enough to make them completely useless. His face also had a cut, a long line that went across the area above his nose to his forehead.

Zero began to breath heavily, the attack had taken some strength to stop. "Is that all you got? I have been hit with bullets that had more impact then that..." Zero said to Hector. Zero then noticed something strange happening to his body. He felt the crystal begin to glow and suddenly, he noticed the crystal was in boths of his hands.

"It has been a while, but it seems I have finally reached that stage..." Zero thought to himself. What Zero meant was that the crystal had finally began its change in power, becoming stronger and allowing Zero to access new powers.

The crystal was a power that was handed down his family. His father had the crystal before him, but while Zero was young, his father had hidden the crystal in a tomb near the kingdom, in a the hopes that it would not fall to the hands of evil.

After his father's death, Zero began search for the crystal, finally finding it a year before his kingdoms destruction. When he found, the crystal fused with him instantly, giving him access to the powers that his family had before him. Although, Zero would have to wait until the crystal thought he was ready to give him access to more dangerous powers, which, luckily enough for Zero, was at this moment.

Zero clapped his hands together and the power of the crystal began to work. Zero molded the crystals power to create one of the things it could do, which is the ability to create any weapon of Zero's choosing.

Zero began creating a sword, the blood that was seen on him began to move towards the blade as it required his blood for it to work. The blade was complete. The blade was much stronger then his normal blades, and packed more of a punch, but it still could be destroyed if it was hit with a strong enough power. If it broke, this would be bad for Zero as he would lose the blood that he used for it.

Zero then moved up the sword ready to attack, but then lowered it and streched his right arm out towards Hector. The other power it gave Zero was the ability to shoot magic shots from his hands. "Dark Crystal...Blood Shot Cannon!" Zero fired his new power at Hector. The shot, firing at this speed and strength, if connected, would hit like a 50 Cal. Bullet, but this would require to again lose some of his blood. As soon as Zero fired, he used his speed to charge at Hector with his new Blood Crystal Sword, the battle had now truly begun.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Wed May 07, 2014 9:32 pm

Hector's large boot stomped the ground as he brought his spear back. Already it was charged, a huge different from before. Originally the Corporeal Moon Buster could only be used in intervals. Had the new form of the weapon now taken away that weakness? The light of power radiated from the tip of that dreaded spear.

An glow cast itself upon that man's chaotic face and he lunged forward. Instantly the ground exploded as the blue beam of light raced off towards the incoming attack. Impacting the world was obliterated in flash of light. Rocks, stones and dirt were sent flying high into the sky, too strong and large to be ignored. Had the impact actually been used in the city, it would've taken down a small building. Zero's attack was powerful but unfortunately how could it stand against the might of a power stronger than a raging truck? Considering now, it might have been even more powerful. It blew away through the magical  cannon blast.

Once more the ground exploded from impact and Hector as if expecting it, raised his powerful axe into the air. Zero would've known already that his attack wouldn't have been able to get through his spear. In terms of sheer power there was really no way Zero could currently match up to Hector.

Swinging his bladed weapon, the Crescent Sun Axe missed but Zero's magical blade connected. Blood splashed and Hector fell backwards, losing his balance before catching himself. The spear rose, the axe rose and Hector in the midst of trying to choke back the blood filling in his mouth, swung his two blades to the side in a criss-cross manner in the hopes of hitting Zero.

Zero's speed would be his greatest asset here.
---
---

"Don't be so obnoxious you fool." Trenek muttered. "The job of Roderick and his men was to kill you and any other Diclonius, not to give out information. Do not pressure me with your bullshit excuses of morality.

And of course I kill them. Those who cannot obey simple orders have no reason to live. Those who cry and whine about their own weaknesses are nothing more than pitiful ants that are crushed.

...And I have no reason to remember or forgive, the ants that I crush underneath my feet." And Trenek finally hung up.

"Sir, what next?"

Trenek thought long and hard in silence and then walked away, beckoning the others to follow him. "We were given our orders, to find and help Suzuki and her friends or to kill them. They don't want to be helped so we shall kill them. That order did not change."

"But this is dangerous! We could be fucking killed if we go against them. They're probably at the G.O headquarters, if we go there then...fuck we'll die! I don't want to die! What are we going to...!?"

*BAM!*

Trenek apparently had enough because he shot the man there and returned his gun to his holster.

"Your job is to support the Grand King of Law and follow your orders. One of those orders was not to bitch moan because you're afraid to die. We're all going to die one day so suck it up and get over it. I have a limited number of bullets..."

He glared over at them.

"I do not expect to waste them all on ants."
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NyuuX Thu May 08, 2014 5:39 pm

It was clear to everyone that Ragnar was struggling in his mind. Recalling the conversation Nyrumi had with Ragnar, she readied herself as she wasn't sure if he would attack. She knew he was battling the voice in his head.

John said in a low voice to Nyrumi and the others “something is not right, he seems a bit different”

None of them were quite sure about the change, but something did seem off. “What's he planning?”, Cy thought.

“The Emergency Is About A Group Of People That Have Dared To Go On My Land, Most Likely To Kill!”

This side of Ragnar surprised everyone. The happy go lucky side of Ragnar disappeared and unveiled a much darker side. Cy was the most surprised by the transformation and justified his trust issue he had with Ragnar.

“something is very wrong with Ragnar”

Again, John was informing everyone of what they were already aware of. “Nothing's wrong with him.”, Nyrumi thought to herself with a devilish grin. “He's giving in...”

“th-thir-thirty t-tons….h-how are y-you h-holding th-thirty tons w-with one h-hand?”

They could hear the pilot of the plane describe the weight of the sword Ragnar was holding. It was inhuman that such a weight could be held at all, let alone in one hand. Now it was perfectly clear that Ragnar was no ordinary Diclonius.

“Nyrumi” She didn't say anything, but he had her attention.“the voice is gone”

A single drop of sweat dripped down the side of her face. With his voice being 'gone', it made her wonder. “What? Did he give in to it?” Her breathing was a little heavier than usual. It freaked out everyone how quickly Ragnar's voice went from booming loud to the friendly soft spoken voice they had known. And just like that, the loud voice was back.

“All, Onto The Plane, Now!”

The guards around and mansion staff, were filing into the plane. The nurse that had brought Avery to the roof had pushed him into the plane as well. Quickly following behind was Mika who turned back to see Cy just standing still. “Come on Cy!”, she yelled out to him but got no response. It looked like Cy was deep in thought. Mika didn't like the way he was looking, as she remembered it was the exact way he acted before he disappeared 3 years ago. She ran back to him and yanked on his arm to get his attention, but it did not work. Mika grew frustrated and it showed. Without saying a word she turned her back on him and walked back to the plane. Before she stepped on board she said but one thing. “I hate you.” She did not turn back and continued onto the plane.

As the others were boarding the plane, Ragnar tossed John into the cargo area. But John was not tossed alone, he had held Nyrumi's arm and was tossed in as well. He cushioned her fall but she had landed on top of her. They could hear on John's radio the transmission being sent form the 'intruders'.

"We are here under the direct orders of Grand King Hector, we know you are keeping horned people in your vicnity. Bring them out and no harm will come to you.”

It got the attention of Avery, Nyrumi, and Mika. The message was enough for Cy to snap out of his focus. He could remember everything Hector spoke about in their last encounter. Not to mention he was the reason Avery was injured. “Son of a bitch.”, Avery said. “How desperate is he to have us dead? Guy couldn't get the job done himself so he sends out his lackies do do his dirty work for him. I say we should stay and fight!”, Avery was shaking his fist like an angry old man. Nyrumi looked at him and smiled. “In your condition? You can't even stand up.”, she said jokingly. Avery knew it was the truth and remained silent.

Finally Cy joined them on the plane. Not noticing he was there, Mika started feeling guilty about what she had said. Luckily for her, Cy paid no attention to it...or he heard it but didn't want to address it. “I hope Ragnar can handle himself.”, Cy said looking at him. “As for Hector, he's fighting a war he will never win, whether he admits it or not.”
NyuuX
NyuuX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragnar-tyrson Fri May 09, 2014 2:00 pm

John having realized that he said what he had thought aloud made him almost instantly blush with embarrassment, he helped Nyrumi up and off him and said “s-sorry that I grabbed onto you, I just panicked” he looked down in embarrassment, but quickly perked his ears when he heard what the others were saying.

“Son of a bitch.”, Avery said. “How desperate is he to have us dead? Guy couldn't get the job done himself so he sends out his lackies do do his dirty work for him. I say we should stay and fight!”

John looked slightly surprised but much more curious. John was about to ask a question but stopped hearing Nyrumi speaking.

“In your condition? You can't even stand up.”

John then again was about to ask something but soon got an answer inderectly as Cy spoke.

“As for Hector, he's fighting a war he will never win, whether he admits it or not.”

John thought “so that man is called Hector?” He then moment later took out a laptop from his back and started searching for information on Hector. Just as he was about to do so suddenly he gets grabbed by a guy from behind around his neck, the quiet raspy voice made John realize almost right away who it was “How is my little bro doing?” John sighed and said “I swear to god if you are about to-” almost right away he was being given a nooky “what little bro? do not like a little nooky?”

John’s bigger brother was the guard that was on the plain with the bleached face and was always holding onto his knife. John squealed as his bigger brother gave him a nooky “Stop it bro! Ow! Stop it! Not in front of the one who I am guarding! Ow!” His bigger brother rolled his dry unblinking eyes and let him go before saying “have you shown her your arm yet?” John immediately moved his right hand away from his bigger brother and said “oh, you are not gonna show her it”

John’s bigger brother smiled and said “are you ready?” John looked at him questionably “ready for what?” the plane took off, and as John was not expecting it he fell down right in front of Nyrumi as he lost balance, John then groaned out “oh, that”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't be so obnoxious you fool." Trenek muttered. "The job of Roderick and his men was to kill you and any other Diclonius, not to give out information. Do not pressure me with your bullshit excuses of morality.

And of course I kill them. Those who cannot obey simple orders have no reason to live. Those who cry and whine about their own weaknesses are nothing more than pitiful ants that are crushed.

...And I have no reason to remember or forgive, the ants that I crush underneath my feet."
And Trenek finally hung up.

Ragnar smiled and looked over to one of the injured soldiers that was still alive, the one that had realized moments ago that he had lost his arm when he tried to shoot. He walked over to the man and then pulled out a cuban cigar, which he carried around if he found anyone that liked to smoke. Lighting it with a lighter and giving the injured man the cigar before saying with an oddly friendly voice “do not worry, your boss will kill you before the cigar will, regardless whether you will survive your injuries or not” he then pulled out a cell phone, handing the man and said “here, if there is someone important you want to say something to, just remember, they might be the last words you say to them” he then started walking away, then stopped, turned around a bit and said “and tell them Roderick saved the rest of you your life” before using his vectors to climb up the trees quickly

Once at the top he saw the plane coming right over him, with the long rope hanging out he used his vectors to launch himself before having them grab onto the rope, climbing up it with them, trying to be quick to avoid any possible shots.

“Of all the actors, of all the voices, of all the storytellers in this world, you actually supported NOT killing him” said the bastard prince in his head to the Berserker, who responded “stop acting so overly dramatic, plus anyway, the man at least deserves a chance to die happy if nothing else”

When Ragnar finally got all the way up into the plane it closed behind him and the pilot started turning on the planes afterburner, increasing the speed of the plane. Most people were able to adjust to the increased speed, except John who was still on the floor drying not to slide around on the planes floor and trying to not look too pathetic in front of Nyrumi.

Ragnar spoke with his friendly voice, the merchant son part of him taking control now that the danger had more or less passed, “How is everybody?” Just then he noticed the fact he was still covered in blood and guts of Roderick, though he was not the first one to notice as many were already stairing at him a bit shocked seeing him like that. He wiped off some of the blood from his face and walked over, finally helping John back up on his feet, then saying to John, Nyrumi, Avery, Cy and Mika “sorry for taking so long, some little bitch on the radio complained over me telling the truth about him and then acted like he was some pathetic little god and everyone else was ants, you know, the usual for a guy that will die out of his own idiocy and arrogance” despite what he was saying his voice sounded friendly and kind

John was slightly surprised by seeing Ragnar covered in blood, especially since he is pretty sure that it is not his blood.

Ragnar then said “now, I am also very sorry that we had to leave my mansion so abruptly and quickly, you probably barely got any rest there, so, to make it up for you I will offer you three deals, I can drop you off at Las Vegas with some money, drop you off at New York with some money, or come with me to my summer mansion in Iceland, I recomend the last offer but it is your choice” he gave a friendly smile while waiting for an answer, he then realized he had to explain one thing and said “by the way, sorry if I scared you back there on the roof when I was a bit, well, loud, it was nothing you have to worry about” the smile he gave right after saying that looked honest and true

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About five hours later the plane lands in Las Vegas to refuel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About three hours later after that the plane lands in New York to refuel again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About two hours after that the plane finally lands in Iceland.
--------------------------------------------------

words: 1182

Last edited by Jamie Dark on Fri May 09, 2014 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Italics man)

Ragnar-tyrson

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Fri May 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Levi found himself alone within the cavern. However, things felt different. He had a feeling of nostalgia almost like he was reliving a part of his life or something. He glanced around noticing no real differences within the area. However, soon after, a middle aged man entered the cavern that resembled his grandfather.

He looked at the pool and said a few words under his breath and the room lit up in a silvery-blue light. He then glanced around the room as if he were looking for something. "Well, not quite how I expected, but I can mange with this." He quickly composed himself in a proper manner. "Grandson, I have this message for you. I have had a vision that has told me you will inherit the power of magic from me in the stead of my son. Skipped generations are a rare thing, but not unheard of. I must say this now though, I know that I will die before I you reach the age required for me to educate you in the ways. Simply by drinking the waters of this pool will be your first step to unlocking your true powers and shall even give you access to your magic.

"Over time it shall develop and further tests will educate you even more. Faelin shall educate you as you progress, all you have to do to unlock his memory is tell him his true name. I know you will treat him well, as any true mage of the Tenshi branch is a good person at heart even if us Ryuugen are fierce as well. The fact that we are Yakuza is actually a lie and every member of our circle are actually wizards of the First Circle. Had I the time I would give you more details on this, but a Seeing has its limits in time.

"I have yet to meet you, but I am certain that I will be proud of who you will become. You know your next steps, I wish you best of luck with your future."

The cave faded into blackness and before he knew it, Levi was awake in the cave resting his head on Maya's lap. He felt comfortable here, but after a short while of relaxation he sat up slowly and looked at him umbrella. "Alright, Faelin, it looks like you know things. Teach me what you can."

Levi felt a surge of power as he said the umbrella's name and a feeling that was akin to stretching. About time you say my true name to me, boy. You have a lot to learn, and it seems you've taken the first step towards it. Your aura has changed.

Levi hadn't felt all that different at first after waking up, but after finally coming completely to his senses he felt lighter than ever before. How do you feel?

"Light... Free? I feel like I could do anything."

Levi felt an approving feeling from the umbrella. Appropriate for one of the Angel clan of mages especially of the Dragon branch.

Levi frowned. He didn't really understand the clans part of his grandfather's message. "Can you tell me more about the clans?"

That will take some time and not even I will be able to tell you everything about them considering there were so many all those years back. The importance of clans signifies what power you were born with naturally, from there you can develop however you train. There are four circles of clans, First Circle, Second Circle, Third Circle, and Outer Circle. Effectively, they are classifications of mages and their natural states with the best being in the First Circle and the classes get lower as the numbers get larger. Outer Circle mages are unique though in the fact that they can fit in between the three circles at any point, but I'll explain that in time.

Maya watched Levi's one sided conversation with the umbrella which apparently was names Faelin. It seemed like something important was going on, so she decided to leave it between the two of them while she waited.

Ariel looked upon her glorious destruction. A sense of pride rose within her as she stepped onto the street. The power gained from embracing her hatred felt incredible. Her vectors increased in length threefold and it seemed like they could go even further. She used them to inflict every bit of damage she could upon any humans she saw until one caught her eye: the boy that defeated her earlier. "I see you came to die!"

She launched two of her vectors at him while bracing herself with her other two to dodge any attacks from him. Asher raised his arm and a slab of concrete raised quickly to block her vectors, but they shattered it and both of them sliced into him. One cut into his side while the other almost removed his left arm. He leaped back before she could close her vectors in on him to cut him to ribbons.

Asher's expression could only show shock and surprise right now. How was it possible for a diclonius' vectors to get longer? Was this a side effect of embracing her voice? She seemed far more fearsome than before. "So... this is a queen." He raised his undamaged arm and dropped it summoning a bolt of lighting from the sky even though the sky was only a little cloudy.

The bolt struck her, but after a pause of a few moments she lurched toward Asher and then launched herself at him, vectors flying and slicing. Asher realized that unless he could fight on his terms, he wouldn't be able to win this fight, and opened a portal that would put Ariel several hundred meters in the sky.

He took a few moments to heal the damage done to his arm a short, but painful process and began to prepare a few spells for the moment Ariel landed. He had to win, or this monster would destroy his favorite city.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Tue May 13, 2014 1:09 pm

Zero magic shots were easily stopped by Hector, were they not strong enough? As Zero sped towards Hector, he saw that Hector had raised his axe and swung. Zero easily dodged the attack and connected with his crystal blade, making Hector bleed once more. Hector had to be soon unable to fight with the amount of blood he is losing. Hector raised his spear and axe and tried to swing in a criss-cross manner, but again Zero was able to see the attack and quickly avoid it and appear behind Hector. Zero then began swinging his blade multiple times behind Hector, trying to hit his vital parts so that he can bleed more, Zero wanted to see how much blood he can get out of Hector before he finally falls. Zero was beginning to enjoy this.

------------

“I suppose there was a good reason for what has just happened…” Suzuki said with a cold tone, walking into the room. Alice and No.32 shielded the children from seeing what just happened. They didn’t want the kids to see the deaths at such a young age. “Pilot, take the kids and put them somewhere safe” Suzuki ordered the man, the man nodded and took the children out the room and went somewhere safe. “I have returned because of Zero’s instructions, as he has informed me that Hector was seen in the same place that Lester was, this could mean that Hector could be partnering up with him. And since I have not heard from Zero, it is also possible that Zero is currently fighting him” Suzuki, Alice and No.32 prepared their weapons as they see Uleus on the other side next to the now dead diclonius. “Oh and some ugly australian bastard has been following me under Hector’s order to “support” our search for Excalibur...so expect him to turn up at some point”
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Tue May 13, 2014 10:17 pm

First hit! Second hit! Third hit! Hector moved forward with each horrendous slash to his back until he finally raced forward and then turned to face his adversary, blood and sweat dripping from his body. He had felt the pressure of that last attack, he wondered how deep the gashes ran into his body this time.

With a resounding explosion of metal combining, his spear and axe twisted and churned to form the dreaded Crescent Moon Destroyer. There was no way Zero would want to get hit by that and from the looks of the wind blowing around the man's body, Hector was preparing to fire the blast at full power.

And then he ran. Holding his obliterating weapon, he charged directly at Zero and stabbed his weapon forward, now charged with the same explosive power as if a cruiseboat would have run smack dab into Zero's body. This was dangerous for the masked man, Hector might be slow but a single strike from that attack would spell danger.

How would he get out of this one?
---
---

Trenek got the report and stopped. "Aye?" He said to the intercom of the Onimbus base. "Understood, I'll check it out....slight change of orders..."

He called out to the rest of his men, each one getting in line in fear that their leader would attack them once more.

"Something is going on near the base that Lester is at, his magician and one of the horned girls are currently fighting over there. We're going to check things out...and if we can...kill that girl."

Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Sun May 18, 2014 7:01 pm

One strike, two strike, three strike! Each hit was making Hector spill more and more blood. Zero was enjoying this, seeing Hector lose so much blood. It was bringing a sadistic smile to his face. Eventually Hector was able to turn around and face Zero, seeing Zero’s sadistic smile as he then combines his two weapons into one, powerful weapon. Zero watched as a strong gust of wind surrounded Hector as he prepared his attack.

And then he ran. Hector ran towards Zero with his powerful weapon and thrusted it forward. Zero quickly used his blade to block the attack, but the power from Hector’s axe was too strong, and another explosion surrounded the area. The blast destroyed Zero’s blade and sent him flying to the other side of the field. Zero had to react quick, or the force from the ground and the speed of him hitting it would kill him. Zero used his telekinesis to try and slow him down, but it was not slowing him down quick enough. Suddenly, Zero noticed his body being covered by the crystal, in the form of body armour. A few seconds later and Zero hit the ground, creating a loud sound from the crash and leaving a massive mark, as if it was hit by a massive rock. Zero laid there on the ground. Strangely enough, he began to laugh.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA, Why am I having so much fun? HAHAHAHA! Could it be from the amount of blood that I am removing from your body?” Zero then coughed up some of his own blood, the last attack had left it’s mark, if it was not for his crystal power, he would have probably be dead. “Or could it be that I have not had an opponent that has taken this much out of me? HAHAHA!” Zero then began to glow blue, and began rising off the ground and into the air. “No matter...It is time that I attack with something more powerful…” Zero then clapped his hands together and formed another weapon, only this time, he formed Hector’s Crescent Sun Axe and his Crescent Moon Destroyer. “It may not be as strong as yours...but the power from my speed will equal its strength...It’s time for you to see how you stand against the power that you give out! Hector! It is time for you to feel your power be used against you as we fight for our right to be here!” Zero then ready the weapons, and in a quick motion, flew off towards Hector with lightning pace. It was time to see who could withstand the power of two, and if everything around could withstand it too.

------------

Itachi watched as Zero and Hector fought each other. Lots of blood was being shed, Itachi was surprised how the two could still be alive from it. “I have to really hope that the two kill themselves, or else I have no chance…” Itachi said, worried of his own chances if one of the two turn their attention towards him. Itachi then noticed the cat near him. He stared at the cat for awhile. He then smiled and quickly picked. “That’s better! I love cats! This makes me feel a little less worried!” Itachi said, stroking the cat as he continued to watch the battle carry on.
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by drewccapp Mon May 19, 2014 2:18 am

Inagi growled as he was caught and picked up by Itachi, but eventually calmed down this hadn't been the first time he had been captured in animal form and he knew how to behave. There was also the fact that he couldn't think of a better place to do his job than right in the person's lap. He purred a few times to show his contentment and settled down. Here he could have fun watching the fight and observe Itachi and hopefully follow him back to Excalibur's base.

The first major blow against Zero had been struck and Inagi jumped at the noise caused by Hector's weapon before settling back down. He was very happy that Zero wouldn't get out of this unscathed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Asher summoned all of the power he had available and concentrated on it as Ariel started falling. He had to end this in one strike or there would be problems beyond his own death. He then made sweeping gestures and began what could only be described as a dance. "I beseech the power to the Phoenix to grant me the necessary power to dispel this monster from existence."

A blast of fire and air fired at Ariel from where Asher stood and the young man fell to one knee as the last bit of his energy was expelled from his spell. The time it would take to recover all of the energy spent would be several days, but if it didn't succeed in its task then he wouldn't live long enough to see those days.

The blast impressed Ariel. That a young boy could produce such and attack was amazing, but such an attack was direct and hardly creative. She struck at the blast with all of her vectors and the resulting explosion spread to other buildings and could be heard even by those as far as Hector and Zero. Ariel was sent flying and nearly blacked out from the pain and heat of the fire. Before she knew it she was far from the city and falling into the ocean into a boat. She caught herself with her vectors before slamming into the boat and immediately proceeded to slaughter the crew before they could react.

Hungry for more, but knowing that the two groups of dicloni she truly knew about were pacifists and fools she decided she would seek other dicloni of her liking and begin taking steps to destroy all of humanity.

Not far from where Hector and Zero fought, a familiar straw hat now damaged by flame and cutting winds would fall into the midst of the fray.
drewccapp
drewccapp

Back to top Go down

Post by Reric Thu May 22, 2014 7:55 pm

If he was shot, he would not care. If he was tortured he would not blink an eye. Lives, including his own were nothing more to be used for a greater cause and he was one of those people who believed that Hector's cause was of the greater one. Trenek was an apathetic nihilist who would shoot men, women, children, animals and even himself if he thought the end result was worth it.

Everything to him was a participation in cold, calculating logic and the others feared him for that. Sure, they respected his abilities but they feared him. He only their leader in name, only the Colonel as an icon of name. All of their lives were worth only as much as he believed they could be used.

As the fight roared on, Trenek and his men braced for the resounding explosion that happened somewhere out in the outskirts of the town. Hector and Zero were truly going at it but his King could handle that. He instead saw the blonde haired Diclonius girl, with the body of a child out near the boats and dock and pulled  out the long semi-automatic rifle and positioned himself on the ground.

One shot, through the heat or head would do the trick. Cold eyes, lacking any depth of feeling inside them controlled the gun with ease and aimed towards the small child-like Diclonius' body. Such a small and fragile looking girl. If such a bullet from an anti-tank round hit her, she'd probably get blown in half. But he did not care about such a thing.

He would pull the trigger, the bullet would fly and she would be dead...

It clicked, one loud bang resounded and the bullet shot forth straight towards Ariel's body, where it would puncture through her and blow her guts out like a spray can.

...At least that was intention.
---
---
BOOM!!!

It couldn't even be called an explosion. As Zero struck with his False Axe, Hector responded in kind with the spear of the Crescent Moon. The explosion was powerful enough to blow cars and trucks away, a compact hurricane wind. Fire burned, scorching the world as Hector stepped back.

His body felt heavy but Hector's gleeful soul could not be bothered by such things as wounds or broken bones.

"Oh?" Something sudden landed in front of them, a straw hat that Zero would perhaps recognize. They would probably also both recognize the commotion happening near the waters as the horned girl went insane and slaughtered the humans around her.

"You're horned friend is gone now..." he said seriously. "How many people has she killed already...in her blind fit of rage?

This is what they are...this is the Diclonius race for you."
Reric
Reric
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Dark Tue May 27, 2014 5:12 pm

The two collided, and what happened next couldn’t even be called an explosion, it caused so much force that cars and trucks were chucked into the air, mini tornadoes were made and fire scorched the area as both Hector and Zero were pushed back by the force. Zero fell to one knee from the force, this was the first time he was feeling that much pain, it even got to a point that Zero was completely covered in his own blood, it was that powerful that it was hurting for him, but not enough to stop him.

“Huh?” Zero then noticed a straw hat fly near him. He quickly realised that it was Ariel’s and then heard the commotion going on in the distance.

"You're horned friend is gone now..." he said seriously. "How many people has she killed already...in her blind fit of rage?

This is what they are...this is the Diclonius race for you."

“No...you’re wrong...this is the human race for you…” Zero coldly replied, picking up the straw hat and standing up. His blood was dripping off him as if he was in a shower. “How much power does a voice have...when they have nothing to back up their claims? Very little is the answer...but what if the very thing that they are saying is a threat...is giving them what they need to convince them? THAT is the human race for you...WE have given the voices in the diclonius head the reason to kill us, WE have convinced them with our actions that we are a threat to them...and why is that? Because humanity is ‘afraid’ of them, that is why they thought it was best to kidnap them, to torture them, to see how much they could withstand until they died...they became lab rats to our sick and twisted scientists ideas…” Zero then coughed up some blood.

“And before you blame it on the voice that is inside their head as the reason...everyone has a voice inside them...the only difference is…

some can control them better than others…
some can control them better than others…” Zero continued, letting both of his voices speak.

“Now I will be honest...I don’t like the diclonius...in fact I hate them...I hate them for what they did to my life...making it a living hell, killing my family, my friends, everyone that I cared for...but I don’t hate Alice...I don’t hate Ariel and Alana...and I don’t hate all the diclonius that I have met while I was with Lily...but that is because I am smart enough to realise...that one groups action does not speak for it’s entire species...I mean if that was the case, then humanity should have been killed off years ago after all the shit we have done to ourselves let alone others…” Zero then moved his head down.

“But I didn’t think of that five years ago...instead, all I thought about was killing them...when I found the group that Excalibur had used to destroy my life, they had only just escaped his castle...they saw me and Suzuki, and joked about how they killed my friends...they thought I would be easy picking for them...how wrong they were...I cut off one of their heads, and the others then realised the trouble they had gone into...they begged for me to show mercy...but all I did was was smile...as I butchered them one by one...what I did to them...words can’t even describe what I did…” Zero continued.

“If you had found me five years ago, I would probably be helping you right now, ironically enough, my kingdom and the G.O was close to finalising an alliance until Excalibur attacked, so life seemed to want me to think something else” Zero then moved his head up and smiled at Hector, while blood was still pouring down his face.

“Oh well that is the past now, and I am helping the diclonius, as certain people’s actions shouldn’t dictate the life of a species...I will admit, you have given me the best fight I have ever had in my life, and even though this nearly killed me, I would love to battle you again at a later point, maybe when this has all blown over, so you have my respect...maybe if that male diclonius is still alive, all three of us could fight to see who is the strongest” Zero then bowed to Hector.

“Now if you excuse me, I have a cute and adorable psychopath to calm down…” And as soon as Zero finished, he vanished, heading in the direction of where he could hear the commotion.

------------

Itachi watched as the two collided, the force they created caused Itachi to be forced back against his will, still holding onto the cat as he flew away from the battle. Once Itachi landed on the ground, he quickly got up to see that the two still remained standing. After a few seconds he noticed Zero vanish. “Wait no!” Itachi said out loud, again Zero has slipped out of his reach, and this time, Zero was in a state that could have benefited Itachi. He quickly ran back to where he was originally and looked on to see what Hector was going to do.

------------

Zero was able to reach where the commotion was, and saw as Ariel had killed the men that was on the boat. She was causing so much damage..and it wasn’t making Zero happy.

“ARIEL!!!” Zero shouted, walking closer to her. She would notice how much blood that is coming off him. He eventually stopped at a reasonable distance from Ariel, he could see where her vectors were, so he was prepared for if she was going to attack him.

“So...is this how you wanted it to go then Ariel? All these years of progress, to then be completely thrown out the window by giving into the voice? Why Ariel? You are better than this...I know you are…what would your sister think? Would she be happy that you threw it all away…” Zero said to Ariel.

“And this one goes for the voice in Ariel’s head...Ariel doesn’t need you to be strong, she was strong without you...and she always will be strong...so remember that…” Zero then raised his hands to the side, showing the straw hat clearly to Ariel.

“If this is how you will act...then prove that you want to kill the humans by killing me!!! Ariel..if you can hear me, then realise that if you let this continue...YOU WILL BE NO BETTER THAN EXCALIBUR!!!”
Jamie Dark
Jamie Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next